• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Isshu

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I hope that little town you've labeled as the possible starter town IS the starting town. The path does make a little bit of sense to me if it is. I really love what've done, Alex, and it makes Isshu seem less unknown... but I agree with Carmen, it really does illustrate just how random the whole place looks XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Magpie said:
I hope that little town you've labeled as the possible starter town IS the starting town. The path does make a little bit of sense to me if it is.

Agreed. I hadn't even noticed that the high quality picture had cut-off so much, so now that I can see the full image again in greater detail the pathway for the game play seems much more clear. People were saying in the chat yesterday that Isshu seems a bit empty, but it actually looks like there's a lot to it to me. We can't be sure how much is found within those mountains, and there may be some hidden locations - both within the region and beyond it.

That's pretty cool, Alex. You really brought new perspective to the way I saw Isshu.

As Linkachu said something about 'beyond' Isshu, does that mean there could be an island like in Sinnoh?

I am just so psyched that both Pokemon is still going on and that the whole place will be more 3D like. Isshu is going to be one of my favorites and, who knows, maybe better that Sinnoh.

P.S. Is this game for DS, DSi, or both. I hope it's for DS.

It's for both, I don't think there are DSi exclusive games...except the downloadable ones.

Also, according to your giant, well done map, there are...only 7 gyms. You didn't label Hiun city as having a gym and since it's an important city it probably does have one, that making 8. But yeah, I definitely agree that there seem to be less noticeable places to find gyms, it adds on to the mystery that this region still is.

Looking at the map only makes me think that the story will be non-linear. I mean, it looks so...random, to be blunt. However, it looks simply incredible. It might just bump Hoenn as my favorite region (Surfing ♥)

I feel like all the bridges, especially Hiun bridge, will play a significant role in the story....I'm really very confused about Isshu as a whole xD

One thing i know about isshu is that there taking away pokemon contestes and replacing the with pokemon muicals. in them u dress your pokemon and make them dance to a pice of music u can also download music off the web for your pokemon to play to.

imagin that bidoof dancing to lady gaga ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sky route=AWESOME ;D

that would be so cool for a sky city and stuff. I think the cave is zekrom related I mean it is electric. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: