1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Island 8 and 9? o-O

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by RegiLover, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Allright, iv'e just got to Island 7 on my FireRed Pokemon game, and well a friend of mine said that there are suppose to be two other islands. But I have yet to get them, I mean I beat everything pretty much in the game, ive even taken almoust all the challenges in that lvl 100 tower x.x (which is suuuuch a pain in the butt) So does anyone know how I get to these islands?

2. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

It's called the SEVII Isles. There are only 7.

3. Liar!! It's called Naval Rock and Birth Island, Ho-oh/Lugia and Deoxys are on those islands. You need a mysticticket and another ticket, and those are only obtainable via Nintendo Event/Sharking.

4. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

Those aren't in the Sevii Isles, they are event Islands like Southern Island.

5. And technically speaking they are called the Sevii Isles because they were supposedly made in seven days. Only the young people believe that they are named so because there are seven islands. I got that infomation from some old lady on Seven Island.

I couldn't resist posting that...

Anywho, nivek is correct.