• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

is there something wrong with my platinum???

OK this is startin to worry me i got platinum when it came out in the UK and i was happy but things are goin funny on it.....

ok when i went in to the old house (cant spell chattooooo thing) i went to the TV and it said "there is a pokemon inside do you want to kick the TV" and did so and Roton was there and i only just got my gym badge!!!!!. i havent even dont the pokemon leage yet!

also i went to BEBE's house and she give me the eevee there and then.... also alot more has go on and im confused???

is this normal for platinum or is it bugged.....?

That's totally normal for your Platinum.

You can also pick up a free Porygon in Veilstone City too if you wish.

Also, you might want to look at your grammar. It was kinda painful to read...

its not that bad is it lol, btw thank you for that it save me thinking it was a bugged game or something was wrong, i want to know something aswell

alot of the ppl ive talked to in the game keep talking about Johto... did they finally let you go to other zones on platinum like they did with other games or cant you go anywhere?

Actually you are not supposed to be able to get Rotom until after the League, but I guess don't complain, it's probably just a glitch.

Really? Because I'm sure what LoN said was true. In D/P you couldn't get Rotom pre-E4, but in Platinum you can. It would make sense, as Rotom is in Platinum's expanded 'Dex

Edit: LoN is perfectly right XD Checked it with Bulbapedia and Serebii.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
No, Platinum doesn't have any other regionsw except Sinnoh and the battle frontier. But yes, everyone's talking about Johto because Nintendo were trying to build a hype for HeartGold and SoulSilver. >>;

Actually you are not supposed to be able to get Rotom until after the League, but I guess don't complain, it's probably just a glitch.
Not in Platinum. You can get Rotom as soon as you can use Cut, IIRC. It's definitely available before beating the Elite Four though. It's one of the things that was changed between D/P and Pt.

found out why rotom is there so soon, because the event with the secret key to the galactics bastment where rotom can take on a new form :3

where is the event for the key >

ill just have to keep my eye's open on this one :D

more then likely just like with platinum launch they did the Shaymin there more then likely goin to have the event for the key but i dunno if its goin to be anytimes soon, i hope it is because i want my washing machine Rotom :D