• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Done/Fixed Is it possible to have my name changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
So, there's a new name I've been going by everywhere I go, and I wanted to see if it is possible to have my 'Charms name changed. Sorry if this is written somewhere, but I did look and didn't see anything on the subject. So, is this possible?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Yup, you can change your name, but you can't do it yourself. To get your name changed, you should contact a member of staff - but since we're here already, I can just do it now. What would you like your name changed to?

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Thanks Teapot. The name I would like to go by is CreeperNinjaGamer, as that is who I go by almost everywhere else. Thanks again! :)

FlamingRubyRed

Formerly AshCatch'Em
could you change mine? If so, i would like it to be : FlamingRubyRed (maybe you can do the formally ashcatch'em thing like for skyy-chan?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I want to change my user name from Nitesh Crestha to Nitesh Ketchum plz
I've merged your accounts, as apparently you decided not to wait for me to change you name and just made a duplicate account instead.

Please have a bit of patience next time - duplicate accounts aren't allowed.

thanks very much

in trainer card i want to put nitesh ketchum as name but it shows only nitesh ketch what to do

Last edited by a moderator:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
thanks very much

in trainer card i want to put nitesh ketchum as name but it shows only nitesh ketch what to do
Sorry, there's only enough space on the cards for 12 characters, so there's a hard limit. There's nothing that can be done about it.

Whimsycal

Formerly LokiofSassgard
I'm not sure if this is allowed but... I really need a new name change. LokiofSassgard is the old me, and I want a new username to show the new me. If that even makes any sense. :/ I hope this can be done because I just don't feel like my current username works for me right now.

Current Username: LokiofSassgard
New Username: sweeToxic

The T is supposed to be capitalized just so you know.

I want to change my name too. Can you change it to EarthKitsune89 for me please? I honestly want to delete my account, but I can't see anywhere that I'm able to do that.

Hi, is there any way you can change your username? I've had a look around my settings and can't seem to find it, so I thought I'd ask here. I noticed that I misspelled my username, but I go by a newer one anyway so I'd quite like to change it to that~

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Also, we already have a thread for name change requests, and it's RIGHT THERE. There was really no need to start a new thread for this.
Merged into the main name change request thread - where, by the way, you can also request name changes.

Also, we already have a thread for name change requests, and it's RIGHT THERE. There was really no need to start a new thread for this.
Merged into the main name change request thread - where, by the way, you can also request name changes.
Apologies. I've never been on a forum which uses XenForo before, and as a result I'm still getting used to this forum. Thank you for the notice though!

52Crossroads

Formerly Gya
thanks Teapot. can i get my username changed to 52Crossroads? (also a link to the official thread for future reference. i couldnt seem to find it.)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
We've just gotten a new way for folks to change their own names, so this thread is now locked. Expect a news post shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.