• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

IRL Names

My name is Adelle. No, not the singer, xD
My online alias is Violet, and I'll never change it. Mostly my online friends call me Via, and my IRL friends call me Adie, or Storm, my middle name.
Fun fact; "Adelle" My first name, is from my grandmother, Delia. "Storm", my middle name, is named after a book! And I just happen to be a bookworm.. ;3
Also fun fact; My initials without my middle initial is ASS. xD

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
My Real name is Harrison but most people call me Harry. If I had an online alias it would be Elijah or Alain.(From the Pokemon Anime.[I may have a problem.]) If I was a girl, I would a been called Lily. If I has a female online Alias, it would either be Gwen, Willow, Allie or Angelina...
I don't honestly know why I was called Harrison.

My IRL name is Riley. Named after a chain of auto part stores call O'Reilys. Yes, I know they're spelled differently. I don't know the origin of Riley, but in modern day it means awesome, swag, dope, and other slang words that describe how awesome I am.

However I got by Ry, Willy (long story), Red (another long story, but unconnected to Pokemon) and Riley of course.

Well, my IRL name is Charles. Funny enough, it was done at the LAST SECOND for my name when my dad suggested it back at the good old hospital, as he justified it from the person of King Charles I. (He thought that I would be destined to be a leader when I grow up, which has been somewhat true in most cases.)

I mostly go by my real name, or in some cases, some people like to call me Charlie, which I can understand since I know people out there love Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Sometimes however in more rarer cases, others will call me Char for short, as if they were speaking Pokémon talk like a little Charmander haha.

Mine's a weird one. It's not my birth name, but it's one that I begged my parents to let me have, because I honestly hated the name that they'd picked for me, and I used to get teased a lot for it.

It's very close to the name of a pokemon (It's like, one letter off) and also sounds pretty girly, even though I'm genderfluid... It's Rosalia. It means, 'a rose', and I picked that name because flowers don't really have genders, and I'm forever stuck between what gender I am.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
I'm named after a football (English) team Mum wanted to name me Ellie but that became my middle name so dad named me...Chelsea ironic since I hate sports I go by Luna since I love My Little Pony but hate my IRL name

My IRL name is Elizabeth. But, really only my family calls me that.
I have a TON of nicknames though!! Some include, Liz, Lizy, Lizard, Busy Lizy, EJ, LJ, Comet, and even on occasions Link.
I won’t directly tell you my last name, but I’ll give you a hint. I share last names with a female actress in the MCU...

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
My first name is Kitty. It is not short for Caitlyn, Catherine or anything else. It's literally just 'Kitty'. Apparently, the meaning of Kitty is 'pure'. ...Yeah, I know. I laughed about it too. My middle name is much more interesting. Mhairi (pronounced as 'varry') is a Scots Gaelic name for Mary. Mary meaning 'rebellion', whilst Mhairi has the meaning of 'beloved'. All in all, I really love my name! The name was given to me in honour of my mothers adoptive cousin, Mhairi. Kitty is in honour of my mother, Catherine, and my sister, Kathleen.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
My real life name is Adia (A-dee-uh)...My friends call me Arctica. and its funny to see the teachers and subs try to say my name. and its even more fun when the entire class tells the teacher how to say my name before I can. Do I know what it means...no

My in real life name is Anya. (it is a Russian name that mean "One of Grace") And no before anyone wonders I am not Russian, neither is anyone in my family to my knowledge. My parents just decided to name me Anya since I guess my dad was learning Russian when I was born.

A lot of people say it wrong though, or if they hear it and not see it they spell it wrong. You say it like it is spelt with an O (you say Onya) but it is spelled with an A.
I have no nicknames sadly, also it is my middle name since I don't go by my first name since my grandma had the same name as I was growing up so they didn't call me by it so there wouldn't be any confusion.