• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Irish Pokemon fans Unite

Hey there, I'm new to posting on PokeCharms, but not new to Pokemon. I'm an Irish Pokemon player looking to meet up with other Irish players. I've been playing Pokémon since the beginning and recently partook in the Pokemon Video Game Championship in London coming in the top 20.

I'm trying to get an Irish Pokemon club running on Facebook, that I'm trying to get going. The club started as a Dublin Club only because I made posters and put them up around Dublin and that's the name I had on the posters. It's open to anyone, but I am primarily looking to meet other Irish players.

I know I can't be the only Pokenerd on the Emerald Isle, so if anyone else is interested in meeting for coffee, drinks, chat, trades, battles, etc. Please either let me know or join the club so I can keep you in touch easily. Us Irish have to stick together ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw this now - I myself am Irish, hailing from Limerick, though I was born in Dublin.
My Mother is from Limerick and I was born in Cork. I'm only living in Dublin as I was studying up here. Someday I will return to the true capital, but for now Dubland is my home.
If you fancy joining the club please do, I'd love to get to meet you (don't worry, I'm no stalker)

Hey all,

I'm starting to get some meetings set up. So far I can meet people on the Saturdays of the 4th and 18th July. For those of you who do not have Facebook, the details are simple, we meet at the Spire the morning of the event and hang out with DSes and Milkshakes for a few hours. Simple but I'm hoping it will be Super Effective! :p

Just let me know if you can make it, don't worry if you can't. There will always be the Nintendo Event that kicks off in August ^_^

Thanks as always for your support

Buzzthebatgirl

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Buzzbatgirl, double-posting is against the rules. I suggest you read said rules ASAP.

Warned.