• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Iri's Art Dump

Well hi, I'm new, of course, and I figured here would be the best place for me to stick myself. I'm an aspiring artist/novelist and 'art forum' tends to drag me to it >>

Normally all I do is CG work, I'm not very good at sprites D: I'll post a few anyway, my latest is of course on my trainer card thinger.

In the link below you'll find a better picture I drew of the character, Mira. I was hoping for a little criticism, the constructive type. I haven't colored it yet and it's a weird angle I think

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
She has an interesting design, I'll give you that. ^^

W00t for random belts. ^^

Her face however is probably what I like most about her. She'd be interesting to see colored. ^^

Woooo, she's hawt! And very well drawn. I love nice, clean lineart. Although the way the shirt folds on her chest is uh... :-[ well, it doesn't look right to me personally. But Good Job, I love it! woot for random belts and military Berets!

Yeah, her chest and her legs are weird. Most of mine are x__x But thank you both =D And yes >D Random belts that serve no purpose are fun!