1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iri's Art Dump

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Iridiana, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Well hi, I'm new, of course, and I figured here would be the best place for me to stick myself. I'm an aspiring artist/novelist and 'art forum' tends to drag me to it >>

Normally all I do is CG work, I'm not very good at sprites D: I'll post a few anyway, my latest is of course on my trainer card thinger.

In the link below you'll find a better picture I drew of the character, Mira. I was hoping for a little criticism, the constructive type. I haven't colored it yet and it's a weird angle I think

2. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

She has an interesting design, I'll give you that. ^^

W00t for random belts. ^^

Her face however is probably what I like most about her. She'd be interesting to see colored. ^^

3. Woooo, she's hawt! And very well drawn. I love nice, clean lineart. Although the way the shirt folds on her chest is uh... :-[ well, it doesn't look right to me personally. But Good Job, I love it! woot for random belts and military Berets!

4. Yeah, her chest and her legs are weird. Most of mine are x__x But thank you both =D And yes >D Random belts that serve no purpose are fun!