• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Into the Pokéverse

He was outside of the Poke Center, he put his Pokemon back into their Pokeballs.

"Alright guys let's take a quick rest at the Pokecenter-" He saw Neon and another trainer.
"Oh, another trainer, huh? Well, my names Nathan, and you are?"

A young researcher and a young man were inside the Pokemon Center. They had taken the center because of its resources. The researcher's major in Biology really helped in healing the young man's Eevee. Looking over at the door, more people arrived. She smiled and waved at them, but something seemed off about them. She didn't recognize at all.

"Hello, you guys. Where did you guys come from? I don't think I recognize you all. My name is Shade and this is Sean. His Eevee is called Joltz and my Alolan Raichu here is Chu," as she introduced themselves, the Raichu waved while it nommed on a Pecha Berry.

Sean was mentally hoping she wasn't going to assume they were from another world. She already did that to the last stranger.

Bentley greeted everyone in the room and introduced himself. “Well my name’s Bentley, and this is my Pokémon, Duskull, it’s nice to meet you all.” He said with a smile. “We just arrived on a boat from Sinnoh and were hoping to challenge the gyms here.”

"Yeah, about that..." Aine glanced around the room. "My name is Aine, I'm the gym leader of this town. Or at least, the other version of it..." She grimaced. "It looks like the gym's abandoned. Do you have any idea what happened? And, am I even the gym leader here?" She seemed relaxed, but her crossed arms and tapping foot betrayed her anxiousness. "Oh, another thing. Where's the professor? Her lab wasn't on Route 1..."

Oddish nudged her foot a little, trying to comfort her. She sighed heavily and gave Shade, Sean and Bentley a tired smile. "Sorry for all the questions. I'm just really worried..."

Sean looked at Aine dumbfounded. "Aine?"

Shade interrupted him, a gleeful smile crept across her face. She was quiet at first, but it slowly became a feverish yell. "I was right.... I'm right...... Oh my Arceus..... I'm right.... I'm right, I'm right! Oh, hell yes! You are Aine from another dimension. You speak like you are. Well, if it is a parallel universe, like I'm assuming, the cities and routes are all in the same places for the most part. The gym leaders may or may not be different and the types they specialize in, but.... We don't know what happened to your counterpart. I believe Team Unknown got a hold of her. And yes, she is a Gym Leader. Not sure on her status though. And the Professor's lab is on Route 1 in your universe? Interesting... In this world, the Professor's lab is in a mountain range. I believe this mountain range is the same place as your mountain range. And you have a right to be worried," she walked over to Aine slowly, taking each step at a time as she got close enough where she can stop while not bursting her personal bubble. "We are in quite the predicament. All the Gym Leaders are gone and the Elite Four members have followed their fate. I am certain they are still alive, but I don't know where they are. For the most part, I think Team Unknown has some of them. For what purpose, I don't know. Maybe they want this region. I don't know," a worried look crossed her face for a brief moment before she quickly changed the subject. "I suspect you guys need your Pokemon healed. I have some experience in healing Pokemon. I did have to learn how to heal Pokemon at a Pokemon Center in a field trip from college when I was majoring in biology. Here, give them to me and I shall help them."

Sean was dumbfounded. He couldn't believe it. Aine? He walked over to her. She looked very similar to the Aine he knew. "Really? I.... I didn't know she was right.... How could other dimensions exist...? And you? You remind me of her... We can help you get back, but we need your help. We need you to help us get back the gym leaders and the elite four members and get rid of Team Unknown. Please...." he looked to be on the verge of crying. All this was too much for him. His Eevee was at his feet, looking at his trainer worryingly.

Bentley was dumbfounded at what Shade had just told him, he'd no clue that this was going despite being absolutely one-hundred percent sure he was from this dimension, despite this he responded to Shade's healing question. "Thanks for the offer, but Duskull doesn't need any healing right now. We just arrived here on a boat about an hour ago. Seems like I picked a bad time to come to this region... although it definitely sounds like an exciting adventure!" He said, trying to see the bright side.

"Hey, it's all right," Aine smiled reassuringly at Sean, even though the smile was slightly wobbly. She was used to young trainers being discouraged, after all. "Our first priority is to get back home, but if we can do that and help you guys out at the same time..." She nodded.

"Now," she turned to Shade. "You said the Professor's lab was in a mountain range? It wouldn't happen to be the Cinnamon Mountains, would it?" After receiving Shade's confirmatory nod, she hummed thoughtfully. "The Professor always did say she liked taking vacations up there..."

Turning to the others, she pointed to an old-looking map posted to the wall. "Here's where the Cinnamon Mountains are..." she pointed to the middle-right of the map. "And here's where we are." She pointed to the lower left corner. "Now, there's two ways we can get there. The easiest way would be to head towards Caraway City. I'm friends with the gym leader there, even if he is... missing." She trailed off for a moment, then shook her head. "But we'd have to go through Chia Swamp, and it might be a little too difficult for the young trainers. Not that I don't doubt your skill!" she told Nathan, Neon and Nito.

"The other way would be follow the gym challenge route. It'd be a lot longer trip, but we could check on the gyms along the way and maybe help some folks. We'd go north to Clove Town, go through the Cocoa Caverns and wrap around to Caraway." She paused to let the information sink in. "What are your guys' thoughts?"

Nito brushed a hand at the offer, declining.
"All Dracoss did was entangle the Skarmory. She'll be fine for the most part." He said, looking towards Bently. "An exciting adventure? I'll think of it as that."

He listened to what Aine had to say, and thought.

Looking towards the sleeping Dracoss, he nodded.
"The longer way sounds like the Safer option, but I'll listen to what the others have to say."

A New region, and new variants of pokemon maybef we'll Find one like Dracoss? He thought, moving his Snivy from his shoulders onto his arms, petting where the Blue and the Green met.

"I for one don't care which route we take, as long as there's plenty of adventure to be had. That is why we came here after all, isn't that right Duskull?" He said as he turned his head toward his Partner Pokemon, who let out a cry in agreement. "Though I do have a preference in that we go the swamp route," he suggested.

Neon frowned, and looked serious for once.
"While the longer route does sound safer, it is longer."
Neon tapped his foot pretty fast.
"The thing is, do we have time to do that?"
"Also, if Team Unknown did this to this city, I bet they did it to the others, and have bases operations or something."
Neon raised his hand.
"I vote swamp."

Sighing, he somewhat Agreed with Neon.

While it might've been safer to take the Longer route, it was, Well, Longer, and it would be better if they got back sooner.
"Yeah. I guess that would work. We each have Grass types, so the Water and Ground types should be no problem at all." He said, maneuvering his bag off of his shoulder, placing the Bulbasaur in it. The Pidove had been following, and was having a blast running into a wall.
He put his bag back on, gabbing a Pokeball to put Pidove back in.

"Then I guess its the Swamp. Better than a Sewer, I suppose." He muttered, Glaring at Dracoss as she moved back onto the shoulders

"Alright, swamp it is then. We're off to Route 2." Everyone nodded and they left the Pokécenter with a new goal in mind.

However, the plan quickly fell to pieces once they arrived at the gate to the route. A large group of people dressed in long, dark grey coats were loitering around inside. Their hats had large white "O's" on them (or were they "0's?")

"Oi, Omega Squadron! Line up, we got company!" The man in the front called as he saw the group approach. He was wearing a mask and a long charcoal cape as opposed to a coat. He stepped out and struck a cringe-worthy dramatic pose. "You poor naive trainers! Take a few steps closer and you'll be messing with me, Omega, and my branch of Team Unknown!" A few of the grunts laughed menacingly until Omega glared at them to stop.

As Shade and Sean walked with the group, they encountered the Omega Branch of Team Unknown. Raising an eyebrow at them, Shade put on a show. She laughed. And laughed. "What pathetic pieces of trash," she finally said in between her laughter fits.

"Now, I don't know about these people here, but my Pokemon and I have no qualms killing humans and Pokemon to make sure we're all safe. Schwartz!"

As she called out a name, a Hydreigon popped out of his Ultra Ball. He roared menacingly and immediately charged the group. "Yes! Tear them to shreds!" She roared out.

The Hydreigon used Brutal Swing as he got close, thrashing his body about to do the most amount of damage to the most amount of people.

Nito looked at the Hydregon do its thing, chuckling at its name.
"So, Lone Star. It appears your Schwartz is as big as mine." He mumbled, quoting a Movie.

Dracoss rolled her eyes, slithering her way to the ground. Nito had no plans on sending Dracoss out if all the people were like this, instead choosing to watch closely.

The first time he met Dracoss.

Dracoss was a lonely little Snivy at the lab, Judged for the Elegant Mutation that made her Half Shiny.

"Well..." He adjusted his Sunglasses, making sure they're tight on. "Time for my brain to be scarred."

Omega made an "eep" sound and proceeded to run for his life, followed by the rest of his team. His Zweilous which had been rummaging around in some bushes took one look at its evolved form and ran blindly after its trainer. One unlucky Team Unknown member got hit by Hydreigon's Brutal Swing and went flying over the top of the gate.

"Uh... good job," Aine said to Shade. "Just uh, try not to kill anyone?" She was somewhat desensitized to corpses due to the Professor's... extracurricular activities, but seeing death was a little too early for these 13-15 year-olds, she thought. Also, definitely don't get on Shade's bad side.

They crossed through the gate onto Route 2. It was comprised of parklike scenery: a winding cobblestone path lined with lampposts, and surrounded by neatly cut foliage and trees. A few Goldeen swam lazily in a small pond, and Pachirisu chittered overhead in the branches.

A loud explosion came from up ahead, startling a few bird Pokémon into flying away. Another one shortly followed. "Sounds like it's coming from the gate to the swamp," Aine said. "Let's hurry!" They zipped through the route and found the gate in smoking ruins.

"What the hell! Aw, c'mon!" There was a haphazard sign propped up at the foot of the smoldering wreck. "Haha losers," Aine read. "Team Omega deals with traps, not with battling! If you step one foot into this swamp I guarantee you'll be blown into even more shreds than this lousy gate!" Frustrated, she kicked the sign into the remains of the gate. Oddish cheerfully copied her movements.

"I guess this means we're going to have to take the long route, whether we want to or not," she sighed. "I guess it'd be a good experience for you guys," she addressed the young trainers. "Hey, maybe you'll even be able to collect some gym badges if we can find where the gym leaders went!"

He sighed "Alright then, the long route we go!" He said, pointing into the distance.
His Pokemon threw themselves onto the ground, showing that this was gonna stink.
"Yeah, I know its boring, but just hold on a little longer, okay?" He said walking to the long route

Shade returned her Hydreigon as she ran after Aine and chuckled. "Man, I love bluffing. It's so fun." When they got to the smoking gate, Shade made a ticking noise with her tongue. "Yea, we won't be able to get through that. The long way would be better. Although, that's going to keep us from our goal that much longer..."

Suddenly, Shade seemed that much unsure about herself. The stark contrast between her show of brutality to her paranoia made her seem almost unstable. But that would be from her insomnia, as her dark circles were quite prominent.

Thyme Town: SUMMARY: The three rookie trainers and Aine got transported from the Professor's lab into another dimension via some sort of portal. Now in the new dimension, they find the gym leaders missing and Team Unknown all over the place. Their goal is to get to the Cinnamon Mountains to find the professor's lab, but due to complications must take the long way around to get there.

~

"At least we got to meet this 'Team Unknown,'" Aine muttered to herself. "But are there different groups within the team? He called them the Omega team, there must be an Alpha team as well..."

They trudged back through the route, discouraged. In her mind, Aine traced out the path they'd have to take. "All right. We're heading north to Clove Town then. We'll have to take Route 3... If I'm correct Tazzy's the gym leader there?" She got nods of confirmation. "All right. We'll head there now, it might be a good idea to do some battles or catch some Pokémon to fill out your teams."

Venturing onto Route 3, the tangy scent of seawater drifted on the wind as Wingull soared in circles overhead. The shore to the Western Sea was to their left, a small sandy beach with an outcrop for fishing. To the right was a large patch of tall grass around a berry tree. Aine nodded to the others to explore and sat down under the berry tree, sending out her team and picking a Pecha berry for Oddish, who chewed on it happily.

Neon explored the tall grass.
“Hey Riolu, let’s look for some Pokémon!”
Riolu nodded.
Suddenly, Neon felt something tugging at his leg.
“Huh?”
Neon lifted up his leg and found a Dreepy clinging to it.
“Cool!”
Neon picked the Dreepy up, and the Dreepy didn’t fight, it kinda seemed like it liked Neon, and wanted to travel with it.
“Huh, wonder if I try...”
Neon touched a Pokeball to the Dreepy’s head.
One shake.
Two shakes.
Three shakes.
Caught!
“Huh, that was easy.”
(Dreepy are actually quite weak, which makes them easy to catch, but their final evolution on the other hand, well...)
Neon let the Dreepy out of the Pokéball.
Neon lifted it up the Dreepy.
“Hey guys! Look what I just caught. He’s cool, I think I’m gonna keep him.”

Bentley made his way with the group down Route 3, he didn't necessarily care that they didn't go down the swamp, however it did bother him a little bit. As he made his way down the road however, he noticed a Croagunk following him, tugging at his bag. He presumed the Pokemon was hungry, and gave it some berries which it gladly accepted before Bentley turned around and walked off. A little while later, he noticed the same Croagunk was still following him, however this time it was tugging at one of his empty Pokeballs. "Oh? You want to be my Pokemon?" He said to it, the Croagunk nodded with a smile. "Alright then, you'll make a great addition to my team!" he said while pulling the Pokeball off his trainer belt and touching it to the Croagunk's head.
One...
Two...
Three...
Gotcha! He'd caught a Croagunk! "Cool! My second Pokemon!" He said excitedly before turning to Neon and complimented him on his new Dreepy. "I've heard they evolve into a pretty powerful Pokemon," he said to him.

Last edited:
Nito nodded, walking away with his Snivy.

"Okay.. So, we have You, a Pidove, and a Bulbasaur." He muttered, walking in the Tall Grass. It wouldn't be that bad if anything didn't show up. He was set either way.

He continued thinking when he hit a Bump.
Jumping from the sudden Bump, Dracoss leaped down.

The bump muttered, as it stood up.

'Twas just a small Deino.

"Oh, look at this thing!~" He said, poking at it.

Dracoss used vines to take his hand away, just barely missing the Bite.
"Yeah, Forgot about." He sighed, grabbing a Poke'ball from his belt, tossing it at the Blind Dragon.

One.

Two.

Poof!

Deino had been caught, and Nito put the Poke'ball in his Belt.

"Another teammate~"

Neon was about to say something about both Nito and Bentley catching Pokémon when a Scyther attacked! (I was gonna have Hydreigon instead of Scizor, but Nito took deino, and I don’t wanna be unoriginal and bleh.)
“Ah!”
Neon jumped.
“Ah! Quick, Charmander, I choose you!”
Neon threw Charmander’s Pokeball and Charmander popped out, and looked scared, then turned back to Neon, and nodded.
“Alright Charmander, ember!”
Charmander did so, and the Scyther was weakened and shook it’s head, the. Attacked with fury cutter.
“Quick Charmander, dragon breath!”
(Yes, Charmander can learn dragon breath before evolving.)
Dragon breath beat Scyther’s fury cutter and Scyther was hit.
Scyther fell down.
“Uh, what do I do now? Do I catch it? I mean it was kinda mean-“
Riolu sighed and grabbed a Pokeball from Neon’s belt and put it in Neon’s hand, then moved Neon’s arm so that he threw it at the Scyther.
One shake.
Two shakes.
Three shakes.
Caught.
“Oh, cool. I caught a new Pokémon. Now I have five!”
(That’s right Neon, now all you need is to find a Beldum somewhere, XD)
Neon let Scyther out of it’s Pokeball, and it looked confused.
Dreepy seemed to wave at the Scyther.
Charmander was too busy celebrating that it beat a Pokémon to say hi to Scyther.
Toxel stared blankly at the Scyther.
Riolu shook Scyther’s hand, or claw, or whatever.
Neon patted Scyther on the shoulder.
“Hey dude, we’re gonna be friends now.”
Scyther nodded.
(Sorry if Neon caught two Pokémon in a too quick amount of time, but, eh.)

Last edited:
Aine was dozing off a little under the tree but startled awake when her Cherrim poked her side, smiling happily in the sunlight. "Oh, is everyone ready to move on?" She patted Cherrim on her head before returning everyone save Oddish to their Pokéballs. "All right, off to Clove Town. Let's hope there's more people there."

They followed the path down the route into Clove Town. Entering the Pokécenter, Aine was relieved to find a bunch of people milling around inside. Everyone turned to look at them as they entered.

"Hello," Nurse Joy greeted politely. A few of the strangers' eyes widened when they caught a glimpse of Aine.

"Gym Leader Aine! You're all right!" She stammered a bit as they approached excitedly. "We all left Thyme Town since Team Unknown showed up and set up camp here," one man told her. "But then Gym Leader Tazzy went missing... we don't really know what to do now."

A young girl dressed in pink dashed in. "Gym Leader Aine! Please, you have to help us!" She tugged at Aine's wrist, trying to pull her outside.

"W-what's wrong?" She asked. The little girl's Hattena trotted into the building behind her.

"When Team Unknown came they took all my friends away," the little girl said, lip trembling. "Tazzy told me to hide, but I heard them say they were taking them to the ruins."

"The Clove Ruins?" The little girl nodded. "Okay, you stay here. We'll go look for them. Right, guys?" Aine turned expectantly to everyone else.

"Oh yes, if you want me to heal up your teams I can do it really quickly!" Nurse Joy piped up.

Last edited:
Neon was on the communicator at the Pokécenter.
He seemed to be talking to a young girl.
“Neon! What have you been doing?” The little girl asked politely.
Neon shrugged.
“You know, this and that.”
Scyther,Toxel,Charmander, Riolu, and Dreepy, all hopped out of their Pokéballs and said hello in different ways.
Riolu waved politely.
Toxel cocked it’s head to the side and coo’ed.
Charmander jumped up and down and waved.
Scyther nodded it’s head.
Dreepy waved.
The little girl gasped.
“Oh my gosh Neon, you caught more Pokemon! That’s so cool!”
Neon smiled.
“Oh, hey, By the way, you still have that little metal thing we got as a souvenir at that museum?”
The little girl nodded.
“Okay, I want you to send me it.”
The girl nodded again and went of somewhere.
She came back holding a metal coat.
“Okay, transport that to me.”
The girl nodded, then looked confused for a sec.

“It’s the blue button.”
Neon reminded her.
“Oh! I knew that!”
She pressed the button and the Metal Coat was sent to Neon.
“Yep, this is it.”
Neon checked something on his Rotom Phone.
“Hey Scyther, I think this thing helps you evolve.”
Neon gave it to Scyther.
“Okay, I’m going to send Scyther to you, then you send him back to me, okay?”
The girl nodded.
“Okay, see you in a minute Scyther.”
Neon sent Scyther to the girl, then she sent it back.
“Okay guys, moment of truth.”
Riolu,Charmander, Toxel, and Dreepy looked anxious.
Neon opened Scyther’s Pokeball, and a Scizor popped out.
(Because Scizor)
“Yes!”
Neon and his Pokémon celebrated.
Neon patted Scizor’s shoulder.
“Dude, you look awesome! The first evolution in our team!”
Neon then looked back and saw Aine looking expectantly.
Neon wasn’t sure what she was talking about, but he thought it was smart to agree.
“Uh,yeah!”

"All right. The ruins are to the west of here, so let's head out."

The group exited the Pokécenter as people wished them good luck. As they walked through the streets they noticed others peeking out from behind the curtains in their homes, watching as they passed. On the way to the ruins sat the Trainer's School, and Aine's heart clenched when she saw not a single child running around in the playground outside. Hopefully once they drove Team Unknown out the town could return to their normal lives.

The Clove Ruins were filled with large, crumbling buildings and rugged rocks that looked breakable. Tangled vines were overgrown on the sides of some of the half-destroyed walls. There were a few Pokémon running about, such as Shinx and a few stray Abra that were teleporting around, but for the most part it was eerily silent.

"Take a look at this," Aine said, venturing into one of the "buildings." The roof was completely missing, and the stone walls were faded with age. "There's something written on this tablet." She brushed off some of the dust with her hand and squinted to read it.

"CAPTURE," she read aloud. "And there's a little indentation here... what could it mean?"

Neon looked thoughtful.

“I dunno..”
Neon looked to his Pokémon.

“Any ideas?”
Scizor shook it’s head.
Dreepy looked distracted by the Abra teleporting around.
Toxel stared blankly.
Charmander thought, then shook it’s head no.
Riolu was deep in thought.

“Guess not.”
Neon turned to the rest of the group.
“What about you all? Any ideas?”

Nito walked behind the crew, shaking his head.

"No, I don't know what it would mean." He took a moment to think. Capturing a City? Impossible. A legendary pokemon? He tried to rule out that, but in a new land, it was likely that's what it was.

"Either way, with our new members, we should be able to do it, right?"

Bentley studied the ruins with Duskull and Croagunk, and the trio was completely perplexed. "Alright, we've no clue what any of this means," he said, "although that capture thing has GOT to have something to do with this problem we've found ourselves in." He finished, Duskull and Croagunk nodded in agreement.

Nathan was running into the ruins, trying to keep up. "Phew," he said wiping his forehead with his hand "Sorry! I got caught in a little battle between a Roselia and a Gible!" He looked at the two Pokeballs "At least I got some new members!" he looked at the wall "What's this?"

Neon was training with his Pokémon.
“Okay, first Scizor!”
Neon picked up a giant stone and tossed it at Scizor.
Scizor reacted with incredible speed and used one of it’s pincers to crunch the stone to pieces.
“Yeah! That’s what I’m talking about Scizor!”
Neon High five/pincered Scizor.

“Alrighty, next is Charmander!”
Neon picked up a large tree branch, and tossed it in Charmander’s direction.
Charmander used ember, and the tree wouldn’t quite catch on fire, but it would burn.
“Alrighty, we’re getting somewhere.”
Neon patted Charmander’s shoulder.

“Alright, Dreepy’s next.”
Neon picked up a large tree branch and tossed it in Dreepy’s direction.
Dreepy used infestation, weakening the branch, then used bite, chopping it in pieces.
“Yeah Dreepy! Nice!”

“Alright Toxel, let’s go!”
Neon moved toxel to a boulder.
“Do your thing buddy!”
Toxel used acid on the boulder, and the part where the Acid touched melted.
“Nice Toxel!”

“Alright Riolu, you’re last!”
Neon picked up a metal cylinder, and tossed it at Riolu.
Riolu used blaze kick on it, and it fell to the ground.
The metal cylinder floated up, and revealed a red eye! It was a Beldum!
“Woah, what the-“
The Beldum used Zen headbutt!
Riolu got hit hard and fell down.
“Ah! What the-! Agh! Riolu, use blaze kick!”
Riolu did so and the Beldum fell down again.
“Ahhh! Pokeball go!”
Neon threw a Pokeball.
One shake.
Two shakes.
Three shakes.
Caught!
(I’m sorry! I’m not patient! But hey, at least his team is full now, and he won’t be catching anymore Pokémon!)
“Dang! I am on a roll!”
Neon picked up the Pokeball.
“Hey guys, I just caught a small metal thing. Look.”
Neon showed everyone the Beldum.

Nito looked at Neon's new Beldum, and sighed.
"At least it's a Pokemon I understand." He said, tossing his Deino and Pidove out.

Do far, he only understood three of his Four. Though dragon types were the main usage for the Eighth gym in unova, he spent more time fondling over the relaxing Grass types.
"Uh, so.. Deino, Bite something." Nito asked, cringing as it went to bite around.
"Right.. Well, this'll work." He tossed Sticks at the Deino, the sounds of snapping sticks being heard.
"Huh."

Neon looked at Nito.
“Really? Cool!”
Neon looked at his new Beldum.
“Heh, lemme try something.”
Neon tossed a magnet at Beldum, and it stuck to it.
“Heh heh, cool.”
Beldum then rocketed the magnet off it’s body and the magnet crashed into the wall, and the wall cracked a bit.
“Woah! Nice!”
Beldum looked happy from being praised.
(Happy Beldum noises.)

Aine watched the boys playing around with their Pokémon with an amused smile on her face. It was good that they weren't too shaken up by the recent turn of events. She poked around the wall a little more but eventually came back to the indentation on the wall.

"We definitely have to insert something here," she mused, examining it a little more closely. Upon further inspection, it seemed like the perfect size to hold something spherical. "Hmm... maybe something in our bags will do the trick?"

Shade and Sean had followed the group in silence. Sean was a little upset about everything happening while Shade had a really bad feeling exacerbated by slight paranoia and sleep deprivation.

While they were resting by the beach, Sean had caught a male Exeggcute and a female Eevee, naming Exeggcute Eggy and the Eevee Arboria. They then followed then until they finally arrived to the next town. When Shade and Sean saw the indentation, they immediately knew what to do. Sadly, Shade didn't have any PokeBalls on her and Sean only had enough for his team. He wasn't so sure if the indentation would somehow lock the item in place if it were inserted.

Sean then let everyone know that was in the area about this. "Well, the word says Capture and what do we do to Pokemon? Capture them with PokeBalls. I think someone should put a PokeBall inside the indent."