• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Into the Galar Region Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Eevee, use Double Team!" Said Cloud. Eevee then began multiply to confuse the Riolu. "Now, choose wisely." Said Cloud. "Only one would give away it's cover. If you Pokemon attacks the wrong one, we'll ambush you." The army of Eevee stood still while not moving.

"Spot it's aura.. Spot the real one's feelings!" Henry said, as Kiten closed it's eyes, in deep concentration. It waited, sensing the real one's emotions as waves of some sort. It felt the real ones excitement, it felt it's emotion, and feelings, something it did not feel in the others. The only thing he had to do was attack. "Have you spotted it?" Henry asked, Kiten nodded, and used Vacuum Wave, it had priority, so it pretty much couldn't miss. And it wasn't guarenteed Eevee would expect the coming wave. Kiten bawled it's paw into a fist and prepared a shockwave of extremely potent power, almost vacuum like. "Vacuum wave, you know what to do!" Henry said, as Kiten shot the vacuum wave at the (hopefully) unsuspecting opponent.

@Ghostryder30

Eevee knew she was spotted but couldn't give up easily. Eevee then used Swift to clash against Riolu's Vacuum Wave after Cloud Said: "Nothing can stop us! Eevee, use Swift!"

Kacey was shocked of how Cloud and Henry is really strong, she wants to be stronger as the battle continues. "Liepard liepard(I think my owner have talked about the power of dynamax but i don't know what it is)," said Softy. "Sobble?(What's that Grookey doing)." Sobble sneaks behind that Grookey. Kacey knows what Sobble doing but she only smiles.

"That was apart of the plan." Henry smirked to himself, as a cloud of dust and smoke would conceal the arena. Nothing could be seen due to the collision of Swift and Vacuum wave. Kiten nodded to it's trainer, then out of nowhere, it attacked with a quick attack from behind, Eevee couldn't see it due to the dust, and Kiten could sense the Eevee easily. Attacking while Eevee was blind, the dust only remained for a few seconds, Kiten watched carefully, leaping away from the opponent who's main prowess seemed to be dodging, it can't dodge something it can't see, especially since Kiten was moving too fast due to priority.

@Ghostryder30

Clover looked behind him and greets him like an old friend. "Grookey.("Music is fun when you listen to it's history.")" Said Clover. Cloud knew the cloud of dust would be Eevee's downfall, but Cloud can't give up yet. "Eevee, switch back!" Said Cloud and he sent out Scorbunny to the Battlefield. "I know you're not ready, Scorbunny. But I know you can bring it home." Scorbunny agrees with Cloud and figures a way how to use the cloud of dust to his advantage. And he did. Scorbunny used Ember to turn it into a smokescreen. 'What is Scorbunny doing?' Thought Cloud.

Sobble is happy to get a new friend. "Sobble Sobble(I agree, your nicer than the grumpy Liepard)," Said Sobble. Kacey search for Sobble "Softy can you help me search for Sobble beacuse our battle gonna start." Softy nods. They search around the battlefield and Kacey finds Sobble playing with Clover. "Sobble(Kacey)," Sobble rides Softy's back to go to the battlefield.

"Grookey.("Let me know if you want to battle with me.")" Said Clover. "Clover, come back." Said Chrom. "We need to prepare for our next battle." Chrom then looks at his Pikachu Shazam who is showing off his electric light show towards Softy. "Pikachu...("What do ya think? I call it: The wizard's light.")" Said Shazam.

Kacey looks to her notebook. "I need a strategy think think." Kacey walks back and forth for a strategy. Kacey looks at Softy "Hey Softy you take this battle ok?" said Kacey. "Liepard pard(Ok then Kace)." Then Kacey looks at Sobble. "Uh Sobble please don't cry." Sobble cries really loudly. "Liepard(Kace can you stop Sobble's cry)." Kacey is confused because Sobble never cry this loud before.

Chrom walks towards the crying Sobble and calms it down. "Please remain calm." Said Chrom in a soft tone without shedding one tear. Shazam and Clover were lucky Chrom isn't prone into a crying radius. Chrom has been through harsh times that only he can hide. "I've handled Pokemon in tough times like these. But I'm very merciful." Said Chrom.

Kacey is surprised how calm is Chrom are. "Woah thanks for calming down Sobble, i've read in the pokedex that Sobble's cry pack the chemical punch of 100 onions." Softy scared and hide inside it's pokeball, Sobble touches the pokeball but Softy won't come out. "Liepard pard(Oh no that's bad oh no)," Said Softy. Kacey says "Hey open the ball Softy come on out." Softy come out of it's pokeball. "Softy relax it's probably just a legend," said Kacey

Last edited:
"I'll keep this Sobble of yours calm." Said Chrom. "Shazam, Clover, try to calm this poor Sobble down." Clover and Shazam agreed to what Chrom told them, and calmed Kacey's Sobble down by playing with it. "You're Sobble is cute." Said Chrom. "Have you got a good name for your Sobble?"

Kacey thinks "I think i have one" said Kacey "Oh by the way my names Kacey im from Unova region." She then calls her Sobble "Hey Sobble come here I think I know what should I call you." Sobble walks closely to Kacey "I'll call you Dewdrop" Sobble smiles agreeing Kacey's idea of naming Sobble, Dewdrop.

"Nice names." Said Chrom. "I think Dewdrop is a good, cute name I'll remember from now on. Even your name is fine and well." Shazam and Clover nodded their heads in agreement and asked Dewdrop if it wants to play with them.

Dewdrop nods "Oh yeah by the way when will we start our battle and im hungry" Kacey stomach grumbles "Liepard pard(i don't see any restaurant around here hmmm) Softy then search for food and Softy accidently encounter a Chewtle "Oh no this is bad Softy use dark pulse but not to hard on that Chewtle." said Kacey then Softy uses dark pulse but it missed "Okay im done with wild pokemon i'll just run away from that Chewtle," Kacey run away from that Chewtle. Kacey head back to the battlefield to prepare battling

"Have you been in any class of all soldiers?" Chrom asked. He only asked her this because he has been in the war since he was 19 years old. He can only think of nothing but his soldier friends that took part in the war. "Because I happen to be in the 27th class soldier platoon." He added.

"Oh I've never been in any" Liepard agree with Kacey "Liepard pard Liepard(She's never been in any because she is a coward)," said Softy calling her coward "Uh what, Softy use your manner." Softy only laugh "Softy don't call me coward ever again ok." After Kacey says that Dewdrop uses water gun towards Softy.

"That's alright." Said Chrom. "Not everyone's brave enough. That's when I first met Shazam when he was only Pichu during the war." Shazam nodded his head towards Kacey and Softy. "Besides, even the smallest Pokemon can become the bravest upon all others." Chrom added. "Pi-pika, pikachu.("I think you'll find a way.")" Said Shazam.

"Wow you guys so nice by the way who's that boy, the boy that uses goggles?" Kacey ask about Cloud she never meet him "Sobble (Think Kace)," said Dewdrop. Dewdrop touches Clover, Dewdrop wants to play with Clover "Sobble sob(Hi my name is Dewdrop what's your name Grookey)" Dewdrop ask Clover

(Going to add two more side characters, don't worry I'll place their char sheets later)

Suddenly, a female Pikachu rolled out of nowhere after tripping trying to stop herself from rolling any further until she did. She was in a seated position rubbing her head. "Pika.....("Ow...that hurt....I'm never this clumsy...") She said before feeling that the item on her head wasn't there and started to panic a bit. "Pika!("No! Where is it!?") She panicked looking around not noticing the boy Chrom and the girl Kasey.
@Ghostryder30 @Liepard'slie

"Grookey, groo-grookey.("My name is Clover. I'm the lucky Pokemon hand-picked by my master Chrom. And I will play with you. Let's play some music.")" Said Clover. "Pika, pikachu.("And I'm Shazam! The first Pokemon found by my new master since the war. And I would also like to play with you.")" Said Shazam. But Shazam even noticed that another Pikachu was right behind them. "Pikachu.("I know you're there. Please come out.")" Said Shazam towards the female Pikachu. Cloud soon heard Kacey's voice and told her his name. "I'm Cloud!" Said Cloud in an excited voice. "Pleased to meet you!"

@LunarSilvally @Liepard'slie

Kacey is really surprised, Softy notice there's an Eevee too "Liepard pard liepard(My name is Softy nice to meet you)" Said Softy. Dewdrop is surprised too. "Sobble ble(Im Dewdrop nice too meet you lil Pikachu)" Dewdrop greets the Pikachu and hopefully not get struck by the Female Pikachu.

The Pikachu looked to the Sobble giving a smile. "Pika....("Greetings, Dewdrop...") She answered forgetting suddenly to introduce her own name as she had a look of worry on her face making her walk in front of the male trainer with his Pikachu as she sat down worriedly looking for something her trainer gave her who is also nowhere to be found at the moment.

Shazam and Clover began to play with Dewdrop by looking for items to play music with. "Grookey.("Music is but the essence of our history. It defines us on who we are.")" Said Clover. "Pika, Pikachu-pi.("I'll help you find it. What did it look like?")" Said Shazam towards the female Pikachu before turning towards the others. "Pika, pika. "Pikachu.("Let's help this one find what she lost.")" Shazam said to the others.

She looked to the Pikachu as she noticed his tail clarifying that he was male. She was a bit shy around the male gender of her species but acted like she wasn't. "Pika....Pikachu...("It's a ribbon I'm looking for tied in a very fancy bow....a dark blue and silver frilled bow....it came off of me when I suddenly tripped....I'm not usually clumsy...and do to that....my trainer is nowhere to be found....but if you guys would please help me....that would be very helpful....") She said giving a gentle smile as she slightly had a limb.

Shazam used his nose to find the female Pikachu's missing bow. "Pika...("Where is that bow? I can sense it, but I don't see it either.")" Said Shazam. "Grookey.("It must be around this patch.")" Said Clover. "Pika!("Nope, I found the bow!")" Said Shazam. He found a dark blue and silver frilled bow that is exactly the female Pikachu's. "Pika.("Here. This belongs to you.")" Said Shazam towards the female Pikachu.

Her eyes started to glow once she saw the bow that left her ear be seen again as she closed her eyes to give a gentle smile. "Pika....("Thank you....um...ha...my apologies...I didn't quite get your name...so I don't know what to call you....it would be rude to call you a name...that isn't yours...") She said gently taking the bow from the male Pikachu with her small hands before gently wiping the dirt from it being on the ground before she placed it back on her right ear to where it was supposed to be before resting her hands against her belly as she stood up.
@Ghostryder30

Shazam soon realized what she was talking about and began to introduced himself to her. "Pika, pikachu.("I'm Shazam. The first Pokemon that was found by my master Chrom since the war. What's your name?")" Said Shazam towards the female Pikachu.

She also realized she hadn't introduced as the surprised look proved to be before lowering her ears. "Pika....("Oh....my apologies...that was silly of me...I was so busy looking for the ribbon I had lost that I forgot to introduce myself....I'm Darling...a sweet friend to my trainer Maskerin and her partner Missy...the Mismagius...who....are unfortunately nowhere to be seen at the moment....but.... enough about me....Thank you Shazam for helping me find my precious item, my ribbon..") she said raising her ears back up giving a smile again while her eyes remained shut again.
@Ghostryder30

Kacey runs back to the battlefield. "Sorry I left I was hungry and where is Softy?" She finds Softy grooming her fur "Liepard pard liepard(Hello Kace i've search for you everywhere and i find you eating)." Then Kacey give Softy some curry that she keeps for her. Softy eats the curry happily. "Liepard(Yummy)" She likes the food that Kacey carries "Hey Dewdrop come eat this curry too" Dewdrop walks toward the curry and eat it. Dewdrop smiles as he eat the curry too "Hey Chrom and Darling do you want to eat this curry too?" She ask with a soft smile.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.
As a reminder, posts in the RP forum must be third person, past tense, story format. Not present tense. Few of you seemed to trip into this on occasion, but Liepard'slie constantly broke this rule.

So yes, edit your posts and fix them accordingly, please - and read our RP forum rules before posting anything else. Any more of this will result in action taken against you.

Also, Eevee cannot naturally learn Hyper Beam nor can it feasibly learn this attack. While we do allow bending the learnsets a bit within reason if a compelling enough explanation can be found for a Pokemon learning a particularly special move that it could not otherwise get, there's definitely a line to be drawn when one sticks a move that is reserved for fully-evolved (or previously-fully-evolved) Pokemon on something that has always been a first-stager - and no real justification for this beyond power-playing and god-moding. None of that here. Get that edited too.

Last edited:
"Yes. I do." Said Chrom. "I could go for some toast curry if there's any." Shazam and Clover both agree what Chrom said and decided to join over for snack. "Grookey?("What's on the menu for today?")" Asked Clover.

Darling seemed to be more worried about not finding her trainer anytime soon seeming to forget that her stomach was calling for food in her stomach. She heard her name from Kasey though as she seemed to join with the others but worry seemed to fill her eyes right now as she seemed to stare at the curry lost in thought.
@Liepard'slie @Ghostryder30

Status
Not open for further replies.