• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join INTO POKEMON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay." She looked around to see the Hitmonlee that was fighting an Eevee. "I'm going to go over there... we might be able to help them," Azura already knew she could use Agility, so she spun around in a circle just to activate the move. With a faster speed than usual, she ran over to Cerol and looked up at the Hitmonlee. We should really get out of here, she thought, trying to help the Eevee up so they could escape the Hitmonlee.

Cerol was still fainted.
Hitmonlee was slowly approaching to them.
Espeon looked at the fight, and used psychic on hitmonlee. He fainted.

Agh... he really is knocked out! Azura knew she couldn't handle a strong fighting type, now that she was a dark type. Panicking, she tried to push the Eevee away, knowing the Hitmonlee was approaching slowly. Just as she was losing hope, an Espeon had used Psychic on the Hitmonlee, making him faint. Azura felt relief as the Hitmonlee fell over. What was his deal, anyway?

He runs over to the fainted Eevee "Oh gosh!" He fiddles around in his bag and pulls out a revive and a max potion. "These should help!" He touches the eevee with the revive, then sprays the potion. "There"

After a minute Cerol wakes up. "W... What happened?" He asked, and looked around. He seen fainted hitmonlee, and remembered everything.

Jack grins "I always have this stuff around for" His eyes widen "My Pokémon! Do you think they will still listen to me?!"

Cerol looked in his backpack, and seen that ALL his pokeballs was broken. Even where pokemons wasn't inside. "Uh oh..." Cerol said.

He shoves his own paw into his bag "Got it!" He pulls out an Ultra Ball "My favorite Pokémon, let's see if it'll listen to me" He throw his pokeball up into the air. It opens up. "Nothing"

Cerol threw his broken pokeballs away, and looked in his backpack. "Wow! I didn't knew that I had revives and potions..." Cerol said, and closed his backpack.

"I honestly don't know." Zana piped up suddenly. She had watched this all from afar. Then she remembered something. "My Pokemon! I don't know what happened to them! I left the belt I keep my pokeballs on at home. I hope their okay." Zana suddenly got a panicked look on her face. Suddenly there was a voice behind her. "Welcome to my world Zana." The source of the voice, a female Lucario, stepped out from behind a nearby tree. "Rhea!" Zana said, remembering the nickname she had given the Pokemon. "The one and only. At least, as far as I know." Rhea said with a bow.

He sighs in depression, Jack tries all of his Pokémon. "None of them" He throws his unneeded pokeballs. A masterball rolls out of the bag. "I am not throwing this one away!" He picks it up and puts it in his bag.

Azura suddenly realized it. "I left my bag at home..." I have my Pokémon there- and my potions.. revives... everything! "I'll be right back!" she darted over to her house, the move Agility hadn't worn off yet so she was still very fast. "Dad! Do you have my bag?" she looked around, worried. The Infernape turned around and nodded. "Not sure why you'd need it, though." Azura realized how heavy her bag was now that she was a Pokémon. She trudged back to the group. "I think when we turned into Pokémon, ours were able to leave their Pokéballs. It's weird, though..."
"I only had caught one Pokémon. We were the best partners. Well- when I was a human." Azura was able to see her one untouched Pokéball in the mix of HP related items. She tapped it only to realize it was empty. When she looked around, she spotted a Vaporeon. The Vaporeon walked over to her. "I let myself out." they said, and Azura was shocked that her Pokémon was able to recognize her. "It seems all humans are mimicking us." the Vaporeon remained silent after that, leaving Azura slightly confused.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
FurywolfMI: Read the RP forum rules, please. RP posts should be at least one paragraph long (not one-liners) and be written in past tense, not present tense. Any further reports I receive about your conduct in this thread shall lead to your removal from it.

When shadow got up, he was in a strange room. Shadow asked,"Where am I?" and a chansey said,"you were badly hurt when a eevee saved you." and then shadow remembered about his battle and said,"well,I must find that eevee and thank it." and then he went out of the pokemon center, hoping to find and thank the eevee.

Cerol decided to walk around a little bit. He wanted to know the truth, and hoped that somebody would explain to him what happened. "Wait... If ALL the humans transformed into pokemons... What about team blast?" Cerol asked.
(OOC. Team blast. This is 21XX year, and someone again created evil organisation... BIC)

Azura looked over at Cerol, her Vaporeon still nearby her, now sitting and grooming itself. "Maybe they're the ones who caused it!" she spoke out quickly with some anger in her voice. "But if they didn't," Azura began to look around. "Then it could be anyone."

"I think yes... Then, if they made us pokemons... Then they left themselfes humans... And..." Cerol said. He then understanded everything wrong, and looked scared.

Zana looked at Rhea. "You probably don't know what's going on either, do you?" she murmured to the female Lucario. Rhea sighed. "I know all of the humans have been turned into Pokemon. I do not, however, know who or what caused it." At this, Zana's cheeks started to spark again, as if on cue. "I don't know if I'll ever get used to that." Zana muttered.

Axton was sitting on a rock drinking some orange juice. He decided if he was going to be an Archen, he wouldn't make his life different. Axton was actually pretty glad he was a Rock type, considering his love for rocks/gemology. Other than that, life's been pretty OK for him.

Suddenly, shadow saw a lucario and a pikachu. Shadow went toward them and asked,"hey, have you seen an eevee anywhere, I mean the eevee that helped me fight with the treekco. And to himself, Shadow said,"I wonder what was that treekco's problem, I mean, fighting us when we didn't do anything to it?"

"Um, yeah. I was talking to him a while ago. Though that was before he had a run in with a Hitmonlee. To be honest, I lost track of him after that." Zana said. She glanced up at Rhea, though she knew her Pokemon was probably going to be no help. "I believe he took a walk. Though to where I do not know." Rhea added. Zana sighed. 'Though then again...' she thought.

Thankfully, Rhea took over the introductions. "I'm Rhea, and the Pikachu who youst to be my human trainer is Zana." the female Lucario said. Zana nodded to Shadow. "S-so you got turned into a Pikachu too, huh?" Zana said. Rhea facepalmed. 'Unbelievable.' thought the Lucario. 'Though I guess this is progress considering how shy she usually is.'

shadow asked,"So, can you come with me to find that eevee?please say yes!" and Shadow looked eagerly at his two new friends.

Last edited:
Cerol went away slowly. "Three hours, and too many events... Why I woke up? I had a chance to stay in my bed..." He said, and looked in the sky. "But that was fun... At least..." He replied after that.

"I guess so..." Zana said quietly. "Sure." Rhea replied in a kind tone. The Lucario looked first at Zana then Shadow. "She will most likely come if I go. So where should we look first?" Rhea said.

Cerol went somewhere. He found a TM. "Interesting... If I was human, can I still learn TM's?" Cerol said, and picked up the TM.

Azura noticed mostly everyone was splitting up, the Eevee went slightly far off and found a shiny disc- obviously a TM. She rushed over to him, Vaporeon following behind her. "Are you going to try to learn that?" she tilted her head. We are Pokémon now, maybe we can learn TM Moves. "Anyway, I decided Zee- my Vaporeon and I are going to try to find the culprit of.. y'know, turning us into Pokémon." she paused for a moment and then continued. "We should all travel together, though, especially with 'the originals' being mad at us for some reason."

"May I come with you?" Cerol asked Azura. He knew why originals mad at them, because that treecko said that they wanted to revenge humans. 'What if originals made that?' He thought.

Anubis woke up feeling... Somewhat abnormal.Thats normal, He thought. He looked in the mirror and then ran outside. He then looked through his window and noticed everyone had been turned into pokemon. "What happened?" He wondered and put on his goggles. Then he went to his laptop to look up what he should do. "Where should I go? Hmm..." He said before deciding to just... go outside. He went to his garage, which was easy, since he had changed. His skateboard was easier to use, since he was lower to the ground.

After navigating the chaotic madness, he went to the skate park, which nobidy had come to, and practiced riding his skateboard. It was hard, and he got to the point where he almost wanted to destroy his board, but he controlled his anger. After that, he rode around and explored.

"Alright." Rhea said. "Do you know the way? I haven't been there before." the Lucario asked. Zana nodded in agreement with her Pokemon. She wondered if she could still consider the Lucario since she had been turned into a Pokemon.

Cerol looked in his backpack, and looked at his phone. He looked at clocks. "I need to go..." He said, and slowly started walking away. When he was almost near home, he remembered that if he pokemon, how he would play on music instruments?.. So he decided to go to Sacred Hills.

Soon he travelled to a place supposedly called "Sacred Hiills". When he got there on his skateboard, he noticed how calm it was there. " Wow, it really is peaceful here, "

Shadow took out his map and showed its location. Shadow said,"There it is! we've gotta go through Mount Ember and across Magikarp lake." and Shadow said,"Wait here for a minute, I'll get my potions and other stuff and meet you guys here." and Shadow ran to his house and took his stuff and said,"Let's see what I have here....10 potions, 5 revives, 8 antidotes & 6 super potions. He packed these stuff and returned to Rhea and Zana and said," well then, let's go to Mount Ember!"

Status
Not open for further replies.