• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join INTO POKEMON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Here is the link for the discussion thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/into-pokemon-discussion.15930/ )
Pokemon world. Year 21XX. Scientist Z Smith created machine, that he thought that would make something almost impossible! (I won't say what is it :) )
He lightly pressed on the big red button on it...
"Huh. Nothing happened." Z said, and walked to his home. He walked in his house, and when he walked up to his bed he fell asleep, after a moment.
Next day Z woke up, and walked to kitchen. He looked at the mirror, and was shocked.
He was pokemon.
Treecko.
He jumped through the window, and looked around.
Everyone had the same problem.
"What on the earth happened?..."
"Where is my son?..."
"Yay! I am Pikachu!..."
"Ouch! Stop attacking me..."
Z looked at this chaos, and decided to walk around a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reize Woke Up, he Looked Around, He Was In His Normal bed, In His Normal Room, In His Normal House, In The Normal Street, He Got Up, And Looked At Himself, that Was the Unusual part, He was A Pokémon, Or More Specifically, A Marrowak. He Said
"What The-! I'm A Pokémon!?"

Cerol woke up. He looked around. "Why is everything seems so big?" He asked himself, and went to the mirror. He looked in it, and was shocked. "Wha... Wait... When? Wha?..." Cerol said, and went to the kitchen. There was standing sylveon. His mom.

Noel woke up to the gentle breeze that nudged against his snout from the slightly open window, as he yawned in a babyish tone. While he attempted to pull the blankets off of his body with more effort than before, his feelings of awkwardness started to arise the moment when he noticed that his body was significantly lighter and smaller. He took in another deep breath, as he gradually lifted up the blankets and attempted to get off of his bed that was as soft as cloud nine. His eyes scanned the distance that was between his infantile-like body and the floor from the bed that he now stood on; as the area around him appeared much blurrier than usual. His stubby arms shook with unease, as the floor below appeared to be like the South Rim in the Grand Canyon to his frightened eyes. He began to ponder around and conjectured about the reason behind why everything appeared to be much bigger than usual, it was like as if he was in a dream.

He attempted to keep a steady breath while slowly climbing down his bed that was huge compared to his neonatal body, as he kept a firm grip on the footboard and legs for optimal support. After some intense and brief minutes, he was finally down on the wooden floor with a huge sigh of relief. His cool was now on a sliver, as he gasped and squeaked in horror when he took a quick glance at the gigantic mirror! His teeny body had a slight layer of munsell blue fur on primarily the top area of his body that was mostly invisible, while his underside appeared to be in a shade of a lavish, milky, cream coloring. His eyes appeared to be closed to that of even a trained sighting; the eyes significantly resembled that of a neonate. His stubby arms lacked any claws and fingers, as there was a singular, but tiny claw on each of his hind feet. He slowly turned his body around, as he squeaked in fear when he saw some more abnormalities on his back! He noticed four elliptical spots on his back that appeared to be aligned in a particular pattern; two rows of the duos that were respectively on his upper and lower back. He turned back to face the mirror, as he placed his right arm behind his back with a hesitant outlook. He gently tapped one of the spots in the lower area, as it felt rather warm to the touch like a heavenly fireplace. He slowly moved his arm back into place soon after, as he began to wonder why he was significantly different.

He knew that it was not even a dream now, since he was already up and awake in the real world. He thought to himself with intense contemplating, "W- Wha?! No way! I'm completely different now! I- I thought I was supposed to be a lot bigger, and surely not looking like some baby mouse here! This can't be happening, I've turned into something that's just so unusual! I gotta get out of my room to tell my mom, but... how can I even get out if the doorknob on the huge door is like several Empire State Buildings high now?! Ugh... just calm down Noel, take this one step at a time... there should be something that you could use to help reach it. Maybe I should take a quick break since I'm already a bit tired from climbing down earlier..." He leaned his body against the leg of the bed that was adjacent to the footboard's left side, as he took in some quiet breaths and continued to process the clues that he found out about his significantly new, bairn appearance.

Wha... What happened... to me...?

She seemed to have been knocked out. From what, though, she could not remember. Sitting up from her laying position outside on the dirty ground, the young teen rubbed her forehead with a hand...

...What happened to my hands!?

Only then did she realize that something was wrong.

What am I!? Hester wondered, looking over her entire body. It seemed like she was made up of wax, which made her believe that she had... somehow become a Litwick. "How is this possible!?" she asked aloud, frantically looking around her to see if there was anyone she could ask for help.

She paused. A smile lit her face, causing the flame atop her head to enlarge itself and grow hotter.

She was a Pokémon now. This was a perfect way to wipe her slate clean, start over.

Hester began to walk down the side of the road, wondering what she should do with her newfound body and power.

Cerol tried to watch the TV, but no shows was on. He turned off the TV with his paws, that was very hard to him now, and decided to walk outside, and look what he can do with his newfound powers.

Shadow Woke Up, he Looked Around, He Was In His Normal bed, In His Normal Room, In His Normal House, In The Normal Street, He Got Up, And Looked At Himself in his mirror. Shadow scream,"What has happened to me?" and it was true. shadow was a Pokemon, to be more specific he was, in fact, a Pikachu.

Cerol looked around. Outside was chaos, and only chaos. Just only person, or I need to say pokemon, that didn't panicked like others. That was treecko.

Shadow asked,"hello treekco and Eevee, maybe you guys know what's going on since I don't." and the Eevee said,"Yeah, one day I'm a Human and the next day I'm a Eevee!" and then the Eevee and Shadow asked in chorus,"what's the problem?"

Last edited:
(OOC. Umm... Please, don't control my characters. You can only control characters that you created. (Pokemon Roleplay Rules) BIC)
"Umm... No, I don't know what happened..." Cerol said.
"I don't know too. Somehow, humans transformed into pokemon. But no changes in pokemons..." Treecko said.

"Because we... Originals! Hate humans... They are trapped us in the pokeballs, they fainted my family, and finally... I have a chance to revenge, all of you!" Treecko said and used leaf storm on Cerol, and Shadow.

Shadow yelled," you don't understand!" but it was too late. The Leaf storm hit him and weakened him very badly. Shadow used his remaining energy and used electro ball just before he fainted.

All the humans, that transformed into pokemons looked at Shadow, Cerol and treecko.
Cerol flied away,and when he hit the ground he used shadow ball on treecko.

Beth woke up finding herself extremely uncomfortable as she lay on her back. "Why am I suddenly so uncomfortable? This is how I always sleep...but suddenly it feel so unnatural, like I'm laying on something that wasn't there before..."

She turned over onto her stomach and as she did, a large lump of icy blue..."tails?!" flipped out from behind her, "Why do I have tails?? Wait...DAD!!! I'M A VULPIX!!" she called to her dad. He came into her room, but she didn't recognize him. He was also turned into a Pokemon.

"So it's not just me..." he sighed to his daughter. "You're a Ninetales, huh?" Beth mumbled. "Yes dear...this is bizarre, huh?" he questioned, "Wonder what happened."

Zana woke up and rubbed her head. She felt like she had been knocked out by something. Zana felt something poking her in the back. She pulled on it. "Ow!" she yelped. Zana looked to see what it was. It was just her tail. Wait, tail?! Since when did she have a tail?! She did a double take. Sure enough she had a tail. And not just any tail, but a lightning bolt shaped tail. She looked herself over. "Gah! I'm a Pikachu!" she cried. Then she thought of something. Maybe something good could come from this. Like the chance to make new friends. Zana shivered, though whether it was in excitement or fear she couldn't really tell. She walked forward, and straight into a tree. "Ow! Just my luck!" she exclaimed.

As Mia woke up, she noticed the destruiction on her house.The entire place was in ashes, even the bricks on the walls was melting, everything was covered in a purple aura, as she tapped the ears for covering the sound of a big piece of the roof falling right on her front, the aura stopped.It was at this moment that she noticed the big amount of fur on her body, the eye-shaped organs into her ears, and how she was way smaller them she normally was.As she looked at the mirror, she noticed what happened, she turned into a Espurr, and slowly put her ears in the place of her hands, now paws.After it, Mia walked to the road, that wasn't that much lesser of a chaos.
"Oh well, at least im not the only one..."As she said Mia saw other pokemon fighting.An eevee, a treecko and a pikachu, that was injured in the ground.Mio runned for helping him."Are you okay?"

Cerol used swift on treecko. "I would return!..." He said, and started quickly running away. Someone gave a potion to Cerol. Someone berry. "Thank you, thank you..." Cerol said, and healed himself. He was shocked, that he really now knew how to protect himself. But he still tried not to panic, because he is still pokemon. 'Is everyone would be pokemons... Forever?!' He thought.

Zana suddenly noticed a group of Pokemon looking at her. "H-hello." she said nervously. Her cheeks sparked a bit. But Zana was too busy resisting the urge to run away that she barely noticed. Zana started fiddling with the goggles on her head out of nervous habit. After about a minute of doing that she stopped. 'What am I doing?' she thought. Zana adjusted her goggles then turned her attention back to the Pokemon in front of her. She gave them a slight nod.

Reize Got Out of Bed, And Had breakfast, He Walked Outside, And Saw Chaos, He Held His Bone Club Carefully, As He Started Walking Around, He Nervously Said
"U-Uh, A-Any- Anyone There? Who Knows What happened?"

Mia got a big smile on her face, forgetting about the chaos in the city, in her house, because she remembered she was a pokemon for once!She focused on unleashing her moves, closed her eyes.When she opened again, all she could see was a purple beam coming from her hands, and hitting a window, glass shards going to everywhere."Oh, worked!And sorry."As she got less distracted she noticed a marowak next to her, them decided to approach, curious about one thing."Excuse me, but when you turned into a pokemon, you randomly got the skull and the bone or what?Im really curious."

"Uh." Reize Shrugged "No Clue. Guessing It Was Random." He Thrust His Bone In The Ground "Its Heavy, To be Honest." he Tried Picking It Back Up, And Only Barely Picked It Up, he Said "Why Did I Have To become MARROWAK!?"

Group of pokemon took Pikachu (Shadow) to the pokemon center. 'I hope he would be right...' Cerol thought, and decided to walk around a bit more.

The group looked at each other, then at Zana. After a few minutes a Tyrogue came forward. "So, you too, huh." Zana realized that this group of Pokemon were also former humans. The boy turned Tyrogue then told her that another group of humans turned Pokemon had gone to the Pokemon Center with another Pikachu. A girl who had been turned into a Riolu offered to take Zana to the group that had been seen by the others earlier. Zana accepted the help. Once she got there she thanked the Riolu, who nodded then started to head back. Zana walked forward and had barely gone a few feet when she ran into an Eevee. "S-sorry." she stammered to the Pokemon she had run into.

Beth and her dad contemplated their situation for several minutes, incredibly confused at what had happened. "You know dad, I think I'll just take a walk for a bit and let my mind cool down." Beth said as she stepped out the door. "Ok dear, be careful!" her dada told her. "I will, don't worry!" she replied, and tried to wave goodbye but then realized she was on four legs now. She groaned.
Outside she noticed a group of Pokemon that appeared to be battling.
"Hey guys, what's going on? Why are you fighting?" she called to them.

"I-it's Zana." Zana replied. 'Cool it. He's being really nice about it.' she thought in an attempt to calm her panicked brain, which had been screaming 'RUN!!!'. Again she fiddled with her goggles out of nervous habit. "So what happened to the Pikachu?" she asked. "It must've been pretty bad if you had to take him to the Pokemon Center." Once again her cheeks sparked slightly.

Hester was contemplating her next actions when she couldn't help but overhear a small group of Pokemon talking amongst themselves. She paused, eyes wide, as she gave the group a weird stare, before shaking herself out of it. Of course I can understand Pokemon now, she reasoned in her head, slowly heading over to the group. What was I expecting?

She got around three feet away, then turned right around and began to walk away. This random burst of confidence was very uncharacteristic of her, and the Litwick shook her head as she trudged away. I might be able to understand Pokemon now, but that doesn't mean anyone would want to talk to me... Ugh, what am I going to do now?

"Oh... We was attacked by treecko, that named himself... Original?... I guess..." Cerol replied. 'Anyway... Who IS originals?' He thought after that.

"Probably means Pokemon that were born Pokemon." Zana said. She had to give herself a little credit. This was one of her longer conversations with someone she had just met. Zana, after all, was incredibly shy. "That stinks about the Pikachu though. Do you think he'll be okay?" Thankfully at this point her cheeks had stopped sparking.

"Yea. I hope that he would be okay..." Cerol said. He looked in the pokemon center way, and remembered something. "I think I had potions somewhere in my house!" He said, and ran away.

Jack wakes up confused. He crawls out of bed. Jumps onto his dresser and looks into the mirror, he almost falls off the dresser in shock
"Aaah! I am an Eevee! Wait" he looks at his paws "A shiny Eevee" He goes outside to look around. Jack sees another Eevee with a Pikachu. He calls out to them "Hey!"

Zana took notice of the new Pokemon. An Eevee, and a Shiny one no less. "H-hey." she called back. Once again she retracted herself back into her shyness. 'So much for that accomplishment of a long conversation with someone I just met.' thought Zana. She swore that if her cheeks were not already red that they would have turned said color by now. Embarrassed, she focused her attention on her bandanna, as though it was suddenly one of the most interesting things in the world.

Azura opened her eyes, looking up at the ceiling. For a moment, everything seemed normal. Struggling to get out of bed, she fell off with a light thud. Looking up one more time, Azura realized she was now barely 2 feet tall, and her whole room had become a huge landscape. Darting over to the mirror, in shock, Azura realized what happened. I-I'm a Zorua?! She darted around her room until she had accidentally used Agility. I guess I really am a Pokémon. Smirking with an idea, she tried to think of a way to open her door. With newfound speed thanks to using Agility, she hopped onto her bed and once on her bed tried for the door, gripping onto the knob with her paws before falling off. Wait. I have a window. After trying to think about what other Pokémon moves she had just learned, she darted towards the window and used Shadow Ball. Glass shattered quickly- but the window was now open. Just then she heard her door open- it was her father, who was now an Infernape. Her mother was at work, which was in another region, so she hadn't come into the room. Azura blinked and looked at her father, who she couldn't recognize. "So it's not just me," he said. Then he spoke again. "You're lucky I became a Pokémon with actual hands. I'm going to stay inside since I can actually cook. You can go outside and explore." he didn't seem bothered about the window. Azura darted out the door and quickly said "Bye!" before leaving the house.

Outside was chaos. There were others confused on what had happened, and no one who didn't care was to be found. Some people were adjusting to the change, talking, and trying to help each other. An Eevee had just run back to their house. Looking around, she tried to talk to the nearest group of once people. A Pikachu and a shiny Eevee. Waving her black and blue tail around, she tried to start talking with them. "Do you guys know what's going on? I'm guessing no, but we can find others and work together to find out."

Cerol was walking around, and tried to find something. He looked at the hitmonlee, and waved hi to him. Hitmonlee walked to him, and used high jump kick on him. Cerol fainted, and 'blasted off'.

"I think everyone became a Pokémon. Oddly, I'm a Zorua, you're an Eevee, and," she turned to Zana, "they're a Pikachu." Azura looked down at her blue and black paws. "Do you have any idea of who could've done this?" then realization hit her. "Before we find that out, what are actual Pokémon going to think of us?" Just then she saw the Eevee who was running over to their house be knocked far off. "We should find out what happened..."

Status
Not open for further replies.