• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Into Aincrad (Discussion)

this is my first roleplay did i do okay?? your response is Crucial pls

• you did wonderful!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • you did some things right!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • you did Okay

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • you messed up some parts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • please never make a roleplay again

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay. So.
I just recently finished Sword Art Online, and frankly? I wasn’t satisfied with the ending.
So, as you do, I decided I’d make a roleplay (my first one, actually), where I could make my own ending with a group of friends. This would be the result.
- The year is 2022. World renowned game developer Akahiko Kayaba has just announced the official beta release of the most anticipated game of the decade, Sword Art Online. Thousands of people are buying copies, and more importantly, thousands of people are unaware of the sinister fate they will meet in-game. -
  • All Pokecharms rules apply, obviously.
  • Cussing is allowed and will be used. If that makes you uncomfortable, please proceed with caution.
  • Romance is allowed and encouraged! Please don’t rush your relationships though. This isn’t a “rule” per say, I won’t ban you forever if you do. Just a pet peeve ;w;
  • Encorporate “Crunchy Ice” somewhere in your bio to verify you read the rules! It doesn’t have any deep meaning or anything. I’m just eating ice as I write. cronch!
  • Any major plot ideas must be verified by me! I will probably accept them but as the owner I’d like a heads-up.
  • Additionally, characters being killed off or dying must be confirmed with the person who plays the character. You can’t just kill a character because you feel like it.
  • Please, no more than two characters per person. I find it gets incredibly messy when each person has 4+ characters.
Cleo Delacroix (Vex) - @wintersolstice
Asta Maō (Asta) - @Kyle From Hoenn
Christian Nasken (Holsum) - @DoggoKing22
Oliver Thompson (Ollie) - @Lillipup07
Lucas Friller (Tao) - @DManArt&RP
Conner Roebuck (Delta) - @Rykenftw
Name:
In-Game Name (Optional):
Physical Appearance:
Outfit:
Personality Summary:
Weapon of Choice:
Favorite Color: (Yes, it’s required. I’m curious.)
Name: Cleo Delacroix
In-Game Name: Vex
Physical Appearance: Standing at 5’1, Cleo isn’t necessarily the face of danger. Her eyes are wide and hold a pale, greyish-blue hue, which contrasts against her caramel skin and short, wavy black hair. Even though her skin is already somewhat dark, numerous freckles dot her face and cheeks.
Outfit: A simple, black hooded cloak, over a simple lavender tunic dress, with an accessory belt around her waist with a sheathe for her sword. A pair of long black socks and a band on her thigh, which sheathes her dagger.
Personality Summary: A bit of a trickster, Cleo is highly manipulative and coy when she can hide behind a screen. Real life Cleo, in comparison, is quite the opposite. While she is rather vulnerable at times, she still is incredibly persistent and stubborn, and will probably insist that she doesn’t need help (especially from men) even if she really, really does. Additionally, she is incredibly easily flustered. Beyond that, once people are on her good side, she’s very kind-hearted and incredibly caring. This backfires sometimes when she goes to help people who don’t want it.
Weapon of Choice: A Grosse Messer sword, as well as a tiny steel dagger for emergencies.
Favorite Color: Purple.

Alright, so that’s that!
As far as the actual roleplay goes, I don’t have a super solid plot in mind, just a collection of ideas I want to merge together to maybe make a story. Of course, we’ll discuss these ideas and others here, hence why this is the discussion thread. All ideas are welcome to be talked about!
The roleplay thread will be open once we have a handful of characters; see you in the Town of Beginnings!

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Well hey there if just finished sao you won't like alo at all it was bad in my opinion. Though ggo was the best season yet but I haven't finished the newest season so I don't know if it will stay at the top of my opinions.

Name: Asta Maō
In-Game Name (Optional): Asta
Physical Appearance: He is standing at 5,8 and has black hair going with his gray eyes, with his mixed skin color.
Outfit:Just a normal white shirt very plane at that matched with brown pants and shoes
Personality Summary: The 1 one to make rivals with everyone who is stronger than him but what makes it worse is he has somewhat of a good play of deception and persuasion. Watch out he might play with your mind. Or maybe even CRUNCH the ICE.
Weapon of Choice: Bow
Favorite Color: (Yes, it’s required. I’m curious.) Can those be multiple? If I can choose multiple I choose blue, black, and white.
If just 1 I choose black.

Last edited:
Depending on the weapon, I dont see why not. Obviously your character can’t just whip out a glock and start taking shots, but i don’t see why a bow wouldn’t be allowed.
I mean, sure, it’s Sword Art Online, but i don’t see why not!

JPSomeone

Depending on the weapon, I dont see why not. Obviously your character can’t just whip out a glock and start taking shots, but i don’t see why a bow wouldn’t be allowed.
I mean, sure, it’s Sword Art Online, but i don’t see why not!
Kay then I'm going to use a bow

JPSomeone

O yeah lemme tag some people that I think might join

@Cryronn the Mudkip
@DoggoKing22
@MarcelGalliard790
And I'm gonna tag some of my friends that will be joining soon also

Plot wise you should make it so it's a goal for everyone to join a type of guild

Types: Defense
Offensive
Range users
Close combat users
Mid range users
And then we got the solo players

That's my idea anyways

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(this took me long enough, but i'm gonna need some help on the outfit part.)

Name: Christian Nasken

In-Game Name (Optional): Holsum

Physical Appearance: Average height of a 18 year old (idk how tall that is), brown eyes, and gray-ish hair that's all messy

Outfit: A blue bandana and leather armor

Personality Summary: He's not really one to mess with, but he can make friends easily sometimes. He passes time by CRUNCHING ICE

Weapon of Choice: Spear

Favorite Color: (Yes, it’s required. I’m curious.) GREEN

Last edited:
accepted! sorry for the confusion on the outfit aspect; it’d be what he wears in-game, considering they’ll be trapped in said game. obviously it will just be the basics for now, higher gear will be rewarded with bosses later on in the rp. hope it helps!

Most people I know are on here, so I decided to join to!

Name: Oliver Thompson
In game name: Ollie
Physical Appearance: Ollie is 3’00, and has messy brown hair. One of his eyes (the right one) is dark brown, while his other eye is dark blue.
Outfit: a light blue cloak. ( i dunno what to put, So this is what i spent ten min. On,Trying to decide.)
Personality Summary: Ollie stays away from most people he doesn’t trust, and is easily distracted. He has a emotion disorder, but manages to control it when he is with friends.
Weapon of choice: he mostly carries around an axe or shovel, but has an extra sword for emergencies.
Favorite Color: Light Blue.

Crunchy Ice. ( I didn’t know where or how to put this in, so i put it here.)

Name: Lucas Friller
In-Game Name: Tao
Physical Appearance: Same as profile picture
Outfit: Same as profile picture but with more armor
Personality Summary: You know that feeling when you eat some crunchy ice? Well that is the same feeling of power that Lucas has when battling. With a cool chill of power that surges through him, he is able to land attacks as planned. He usually plays his personality off with a playful and nice attitude, but he gets protective and angry over things that he believes. Love is not his deck of cards but he hopes to find something to help him.
Weapon of Choice: Shield and Sword
Favorite Color: Navy Blue (Nothing else, not even normal)

okay so this is a month later because i kinda sorta forgot i made this but,,,, if you guys are still open to rollin with it,,,,
im just double checking bc if interest is lost, i dont wanna make a thread xd

This looks very interesting, is it still open? I'll leave my character down here either way.

Name: Conner Roebuck

In-Game Name: Delta

Physical Appearance: Conner has short but curly blonde hair, tan skin and a cut figure. He is 5'10 and weighs about 170. He has sky blue eyes.

Outfit: He wears light armor that protects his chest, shoulders, and elbows with patches of metal sprinkled in different areas. On his lower half he wears something similar to the top; armor that is made to protect but to also allow flexibility.

Personality Summary:
Brains or Brawn? Why not both. Conner is smart, and his tactics are his ally, but he much prefers to outstrength opponents if he can. He's deceptive and constantly has a plan; He will do what he can to win no matter the cost. He is manipulative and isn't afraid to backstab somebody if he sees it will help him, but he also knows that he needs allies to survive anything. He's prone to being cold but he'll open up if he can see advantages to it. Conner will flirt, not always to get into a relationship, sometimes just to get what he wants. Despite all of this, he does have morals that he upholds to. He doesn't believe in killing, knowing that what mercy he doesn't show could bite him back at some point. He loves to Crunch Ice.

Weapon of Choice: Hand-and-a-Half sword and a dagger that he keeps in a hidden spot of his armor.

Favorite Color: Purple

the plot is fairly open for the most part, mainly going with the flow. i have a few ideas regarding quests, enemy guilds, boss floors, etc. any additional ideas you have will be highly considered, so if anyone has any, please let me know!~

Well for starters how are our people gonna meet up and will they all stick together(Even if many of them might wish to go solo), or will they go our separate ways?

they can meet however! i cant speak for any other characters, but personally vex ((cleo)) is secretly a total softie, so once she learns she’s stuck here she’ll probably band together with a character or two. they’ll merge eventually !