• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Interesting merchandise find

So browsing around I came across a post on Nerdist that pointed to an awfully nifty book on all the Gen I pokemon that I thought looked fantastic. The art is really cool and it looks to be a neat coffee table type book. Bonus if you get the hardcover as the dust sleeve doubles as a poster! Just thought I would share with everyone as Christmas is coming up. :)

http://www.fangamer.net/products/field-guide-to-kanto

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Definitely looks like the type of thing that'd make a nice gift. Not all too sure on the artwork personally, but certainly something I might point others toward.

Nice find :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Interesting to see that book shared here! :) I follow the creator/artist on Facebook and own several t-shirts with her designs. Like Dem, I'm not always a fan of all of her designs but overall I love her stuff and the book looks gorgeous. Been heavily debating ordering a copy of it for myself. ^^