• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Interdimensional Prison RP

Heh, I just can't wait to activate the full irritating capabilities of both my character's current state, and the very overpowered advances and stuff he's gonna make during the RP

Bios
Name: Kenny Shui
Appearance: wears a blue overcoat covering a reed t-shirt, blue pants and black boots. has medium grey hair that covers his right eye
Personality: is serious with prison work but has an amazing sense of humour, is very kindhearted
Power(if you have any): , his right eye is purple and has the ability to cast illusion that can cause physical damage to the target.
Skills: is very intelligent and tactical, very good a managing
Feats: Once stopped a mass prison break on level 4 on his own, beat Bill Cypher and Madara in a Staring contest, defeated Chara in an arm wresting match no matter how many time she reset, also beat Akuma in arm wrestling, Managed to tie with Asura in a sparing match, made Acnologia tap out of a wrestling match, outmatched Sephiroth in a sword duel, knocked out Pyramid Head with a single punch and watched the Ring without dying.
Role: Guard
Extra: nothing special
(The Prison has 6 levels btw)
Here it is

Heh, now I remember where it is. It should be interesting to watch him, or any other overpowered people, trying to fight Hyrain. Having the ability to flawlessly dodge nearly anything thrown at you had a tendency to get really irritating after a while

But... He can't time travel. To 'See' it he would need to create his own singular time, somehow manage to merge it with Hyrain's (after getting the precise location in space-time), then check where he is going to land, then rejoin the main time stream before he does, which is near-impossibe. And last time I checked, he can't even do step 1. So yeah, I think Hyrain is good

Eh, you should be fine. There are so many NPCs you can throw in whenever, with totally random powers which you can list off the top of your head we'll be fine. If you need a security guard, just create a minor character, (emphasis on minor)

Name: Chakkra
Appearance: Chakkra is a member of the Trianii species from her galaxy (more information will be linked below...). Her fur is white, with black and rust-colored markings over her body, especially around her back and face similar to that of a tortoiseshell cat. Her tail is completely white, except for the tip, which is black. She wears the standard attire of the Trianii Rangers.
Personality: Chakkra is pretty laid back, despite the fact that she's surrounded by dangerous convicts at all times. She understands the seriousness of her job. She's careful, but still manages to seem uncaring. She's also very intelligent.
Power(if you have any): N/A
Skills: Acrobatic, dexterous, intelligent, crafty
Feats: In her galaxy, she was a member of her species security force, the Trianii Rangers. Three years ago, when working for the New Republic, she put down an entire prison riot on her lonesome using her wits.
Role(guard or convict): Guard
Extra: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Trianii/Legends (Trianii/Legends)

Last edited:
Name: Drew Helingard.
age Thirty one
gender Male
Apperance: Has short brown hair. He wears a silver Kevlar vest shirt and pants. He has green eyes
Personality: Is calm underpressure. is a bit anti social but will always back the right person
powers. do to being exposed to Vampric blood whenever he is near death he goes into a blood lust gaining the powers of a vampire at the same time becoming very insane.
Skills. While he has no powers he has weapons that helps him deal with monsters and powered people. He is trained in multiple forms of hand to hand combat.
Feats: Defeated a Nephilim, Dracula, and helped restore his order after the it's destruction.
guard or convict :Guard

Extra: He is a member of the Brotherhood an organization that protects monsters and humans though because of reasons involving the past most Monsters hate them. Also he's David's younger brother.

I'm not sure if I'll go with the be very very polite rule all the time but yeah. So dealing with a Faerie its good to know what might be harmful

I feel as though I should create a convict, too.

Name: Raught Malice
Appearance: Large and burly, the typical look of a male Krogan. He has yellow skin, and his head plate is brown with golden paint on it, along with blue markings. He has a scar going down across the left side of his face and over his eye. His left eye is grey, indicating his blindness in that eye, and his right is green.
Personality: Malice is intelligent, manipulative, and sadistic. Despite the fact he doesn't show his intelligent side, he is almost always planning something, and is very cautious. He loves to flirt with women, especially ones that, in his eyes, are "only playing hard to get."
Power(if you have any): Biotics
Skills: Biotic power, raw strength, tactical thinking, manipulation
Feats: He led a huge revolt on the Nexus in the Andromeda Galaxy, but the Nexus authorities couldn't get to him, so he had to be taken in by the Multiverse Police. In the struggle to capture Malice alive, he killed five of the officers sent to retrieve him. Upon his initial rival to the Andromeda Galaxy, Malice started his own Krogan Clan, Clan Raught.
Role(guard or convict): Convict
Extra: http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Krogan (Krogan)
http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Biotics (Biotics)