• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Interdimensional Prison RP

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Eeveechu I'm not trying to be mean but none of this RP is realistic hell I have a fox who is in a pact with a Shinigami and they aren't logical

I'm actually basing Solos' powers completely with the realm of logic. His final form is artificial - man-made. His power may come from gods, but it's based on his spirit. It unlocks the power of the soul, fueled by the energy of gods.

...Inside a prison on the edge of the multiverse

Sorry, but this RP existing completely defies the laws of physics. Quantum mechanics, barely.

Not really. The power of the spirit can actually be determined as a science in the CN's Quest world, where many humans have learned to tap in to that spiritual power.

Besides, if you want logic behind the prison consider this. This could be a bunch of people from across the multiverses taking some of the most dangerous and destructive threats, and trying to keep them in a place where they can't harm anyone.

No, no, I understand that. I mean that fact the prison existing is against the laws of-

Ah, never mind. All of this realistic shit is irritating me. So, back to the superpowers!

Besides, if you want logic behind the prison consider this. This could be a bunch of people from across the multiverses taking some of the most dangerous and destructive threats, and trying to keep them in a place where they can't harm anyone.
Minus Hyrain

...how is it against the laws of reality? Just find a vacant dimension/timeline, build a prison, drag some of the greatest threats over into it and hire some guards from across the multiverse. Bam, instant setting for the RP!

Nope.
In order for this thing, you'd need to travel across multiverses. But that's not much of a problem for many people in the universe. Take Mii Koryugi and Kororo Tenzai from Project X Zone, or Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog. They go dimension-hopping all the time!

And in Overwatch, Tracer can rewind her own time at will, removing anything that happened to her whilst leaving the surroundings unaffected

Yup. My character was slightly based of Tracer, but only a single sentence/attribute
"I've got my own personal time now!"~Tracer

Name: "The Solar Sovereign" Apollo
Appearance: Tall and muscular. Blue skin with white eyes and no pupils. Normally wears a suite of gold body battle armor with matching boots, gauntlets and helmet.
Personality: Level headed and rather polite. Is a bookworm and speaks with a surprising level of eloquence...which only mask how cold, ruthless and calculating he actually is. Arrogant as anyone could be.
Power: Advanced Reflexes, Enhanced Durability, Super Strength
Skills: Martial artist & strategist
Feats: Conquered most of his home galaxy. Ran an inter-planetary slave trade.
Role: Convict
Extra: Surrendered without a fight. Many question why as he keeps his motives to himself.

Name David Helingard
gender male
appearance: Light brown hair one of his eyes is completely red while the other one has an eye patch on it. He wears the standard prisoner uniform ( if there is one.) He has a brown gotee. He has a couple of tattoos on his neck and arms.
personality: Respectable and caring yet at the same time will stab a person in the back if they get in the way.
Power: None.
Skills: hand to hand combat able to take on monsters in any shape or size. good with all forms of weapons.
Feats: has killed well over a 5 thousand humans, Amazons, Atlanteans and Bellua(politically correct term for monsters)
Role: Convict.
Extra: He is known by the name of Reaper

Name: Carter Stormhawk
Appearance: Short, black hair, black hooded leather jacket, black trousers, black boots, dark grey eyes
Personality: He doesn't have much of a care for anything. If someone pisses him off, he kills them. If he goes to prison, whatever. He would probably want to get out, but until an actual chance to escape comes, it's all whatever.
Power (if you have any): Deemed the deadliest assassin in the universe, but he doesn't care who he kills, and has no regard for human life. He kills because he feels like it, which gives him a notorious reputation.
Skills: Mastery in almost all forms of martial arts, insane levels of speed, strength, and heals from wounds much quicker than others. He is also able to manipulate his life energy, or aura, to increase his already high stats.
Feats: Carter once wiped out the inhabitants of an entire planet simply by running around and assassinating them.
Role(guard or convict): Convict
Extra: Carter doesn't care about extras.

Last edited:
Name: Raven Darkwing
Appearance: Raven has brown skin, black hair, and dark purple eyes. She has black wings on her back. Raven wears a dark purple T-shirt and black pants.
Personality: Raven can be quite assertive. She is known to be pragmatic and cunning.
Power(if you have any): Flight, necromancy, and general dark magic.
Skills: Programing, master of several martial arts styles, and marksmanship.
Feats: Has murdered a large number of people through the dead she controlled.
Role(guard or convict): Convict
Extra: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
Bios
Name: the willow
Age: exact age Unkown though a good guess would be around the millions
Appearance: long flowing light green hair, porcelain white skin with silvery lines in the pattern of roots that span her body, sharp violet eyes
Personality: manipulative and curious, loves to watch the interactions of others to pick up information, trickster
Power(if you have any): auras to help it highten certian emotions, faerie dust manipulation, flight(when wings are manifested), magic, misdirection, nature manipultion, and shapeshifting
Skills: she can easily see what makes others tick
Feats: is the Fae Queen of a court
Role(guard or convict): convict
Extra: n/a

Bios
Name: Burr
Appearance: long black hair that his keeps in a ponytail, honey eyes, dust brown skin, wears a guard uniform with bident(that can turn into a trident and one of those collar on a stick things) that his is allowed to use on prisoners, two daggers that are attached to an almost in breakable rope for self defense, and a pistol
Personality: uncaring but still smart, he has a strong hatred of cookies for some reason
Power(if you have any): able to create clones of himself that explode in a short blast when he's done with them
Skills: marksman and multitasker
Feats: he's been working here for three years and hasn't died yet.
Role(guard or convict): guard
Extra: nope

So when are we starting this?
Oh, just so you know. Solos is passive, unless he is provoked or has reason to fight. For example, a sparring match to let off some steam.