• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Intense Romance: Romance RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zak looked at Lumi. He met her in grade school and was in her business class since 8th grade. He never knew he would be going out with the person who he had dreamed of being with since 3rd grade. She just looked so beautiful, even without her makeup and everything. "Uh I um. I don't know how to do this love thing. We've got plenty of time. I just..." Zak leaned into hug her and whispered to her. "Thanks for giving me a chance. Oh! Is that the time! Let's head in!"

Lumi hugged Zak back. “ It’s no problem. I-If I’m going to be honest, I kinda liked you since 8th grade. “ She admitted. She couldn’t believe how lucky she was to go on a date with him. Lumi headed into the restaurant. She liked its decor and couldn’t wait to get to know Zak better.

Zak and Lumi sat down and waited for someone to take their orders. "Hey," He said getting her attention. "What do you think about Adam and Ari. The're the perfect couple aren't they?! I mean even their names go together. Oh yeah sorry you probably don't too much about me since grade school. Actually I never really new where you originally came from... It's funny really because in grade school I thought you came from heaven!" He chuckled at himself.

Jessica was on her way to the library when with her head buried in a book, the looked ik to check there was nobody in front of her. Once he peered up she noticed a Girl, one almost as short as herself, and Jessica couldn't help but check her out subconsciously

"Excuse me," a waiter said patiently. "I will be your waiter this evening, and to start things off we can give you a serving from our drinks and appetizers section," He said handing them both a menu.
"We'll get garlic bread and... Oh! What do you think," Zak said to Lumi "White wine or red wine?"

Lumi laughed. “ I don’t know too much about them, but they seem like they get along.”
She looked at the waiter, and back down at the wine menu. One of the options was a red wine she hasn’t tried. She pointed at the option on the menu. “ Does that look good? “

"Yes, OK! let's get that. Red wine please," Zak said. Zak tried to start up a conversation to get to know Lumi more. "So where did you come from? I came from London and then I moved to Orlando here. I really like it here. So how about you?"
(hello?)

Last edited:
( Sorry, I’m gonna be off and on all day. )
“ Well, I actually was born in Chicago, but we moved here when I was too because my parents didn’t like how cold it was. “ Lumi explained. “ I can’t remember much about Chicago, but I remembered I like the snow. “

"Yeah I remember growing up in England and it always being rainy or snowy. Hey here's the dinner I ordered. Hope you like chicken salad! Sorry if you don't like it! I didn't know what to get you. Sorry... But this is a really fun night. I really like being around you!" He said laughing gleefully.

Lumi smiled cheerfully. “ No, I like chicken salad, don’t worry! “ She assured. She picked up her fork and dug into it. She made sure to get both some chicken and some lettuce on her fork. “ Yes, it really is. Gosh I haven’t gone anywhere with anyone in so long. “ She realized with a laugh.

"Mmmm, this is so good. Alright onto desert! I got you something, but you have to close your eyes," Zak said as he dug in his bag for a box. He opened the box. "Alright... Open them... Now!" Zak revealed a small cupcake with a red icing heart. And it even had a real rose next to it. "It's for you..."

Lumi closed her eyes and waited in anticipation. When she opened them she gasped. “ Oh my gosh!! It’s beautiful! Oh, thank you so much, Zak! “ She spurted. She took a knife from the side of her plate and cut it in half. “ It only makes sense that we share this amazing treat! “

Hailey finally received her order, after thanking the waitress the blond took a bite out of a Green colored macaroon, to her delight the macaroon was pistachio flavored which she absolutely loved. The girl left her messages before going through the camera roll on her phone, as she scrolled through the different pictures and videos Hailey spotted a video that caught her attention. Clicking on it the young woman was greeted with the video her parents took during her graduation. After watching the video Hailey could not believe how much has happened sense then. She moved, she has her own house, she has an amazing job, she adopted an amazing dog. It was just amazing to the her that everything that she has now was all thanks to her beloved parents

Last edited:
(Sorry I'll be off and on too. I also f
"That's ok. I'm a really good cook, so I thought I might put that skill into something for you," Zak said, eating the cupcake with glee. "I'm glad you like it. Oh that's the time. Let's go." They hopped back in the car and headed back to Lumi's house. "Thanks for coming. I t was a really fun night," Zak said. "I want you to know that what I've found I'm attracted to isn't your beauty, even though you are beautiful, I'm attracted to the way you act. Your so funny and nice, and you always know what to say. So I want you to know that... I- I love you Lumi..." And Zak leaned into kiss her.

Lumi smiled all the way back to her house. She found herself having fun this evening. And even though she just got to know Zak, she felt herself falling for him. She loved his boldness and how easily he can talk to everyone. She had to admit that he was quite attractive as well, and it didn’t surprise her when she felt herself leaning into Zak’s kiss.

Zak felt good whenhe slept that night. I mean that was his first kiss, with the girl of his dreams. He slept well that night. Knowing that he would see her again soon.

When Zak woke up he got dressed and went to his car. He got out his phone and started to call Lumi. "Hey Lumi! Can i come over to your place? I was inthe area and was wondering if I could come over. I'll bring my pug, Winston!"

Lumi woke up to her phone ringing. She groaned and propped herself up to check who was calling. She was happy it was Zak.
“ Oh yeah! That’s totally fine! Just let me warn you, I have a little ferret that likes to run around. “ She laughed. “ Come over Whenever you’re ready. “ She told him.
She jumped out of bed and got dressed for the day. She brushed her hair and teeth and started to make a nice breakfast.

Zak arrived at Lumi's place. and rang the doorbell. He heard footsteps come to the door. "Hey honey! Am I alright to call you honey. I dunno? Anyway, this is Winston." He said revealing a silverish colored pug. "He's 15 weeks old, and he loves to slide. I built a puppy slide next to my bed. So what do you want to do?"

After her little trip to the cafe Hailey instantly went home. The blond opened her eyes as the bright rays of light shines through her window. The female got out of bed before taking a much needed shower and changing out of her comfortable pajamas and into simple black leggings and a gray sweatshirt that was a size or two big for her. The blond walked down the stairs and was greeted with her beloved dog. She walked into her rather large kitchen before placing dog food into Atlas's food bowl. "Atlas it's time to eat!" Hailey yelled and her giant Alaskan Huskey ran into the kitchen. Once her dog was happily eating the female made herself a cup of tea before going into her living room and turning on the T.V. to watch cartoons. She may be an adult but Hailey still enjoys watching kid shows

Lumi nodded. “ It’s okay, my little ferret, Spunk is in the living room. He actually has his own little jungle gym. “ She stepped aside to let Zak and Winston in. “ We can do whatever. I just made some waffles if you want any? “ She offered.

After finishing her tea the blond beauty turned the T.V off as she walked into the kitchen and placed the empty mug in the sink. "Atlas how about we go to the dog park?" She asked as her dog barked in agreement. Hailey grabbed her phone before walking to the doorway and slipping he sneakers on. After putting Atlas on his leash the female grabbed her car keys and the pair went inside her car with Hailey at the wheel and Atlas in the back with his head sticking out the window

"Yum! Thanks!" Zak said scoffing down the waffles. He went to sit down on the couch, and he had Winston sit down next to him. "Hey are we like a couple? Like dating couple kind of thing? I mean we went on one date, and I mean I'd love to do it again. How about it, but before you say anything, let's focus on the now."

Lumi was about to open her mouth, but then closed it . She went to sit next to Zak. The moment she sat down, Spunk climbed up over the edge of the couch and made a ferret noise. He went over to Lumi and curled up on her lap. She gladly gave Slunk a little head scritch.

Zak put his arm around Lumi's waist. "I just feel so lucky that I'm with the most beautiful girl in the world!" He put his lips up to hers. He knew he was so happy he had such a beautiful girl like this. "Will you go out with me tonight? I mean it was fun last night, so why not do it again? We can go see that movie," He said, playing with her hair.

Lumi blushes and kissed Zak back. “ Sure, that sounds really fun. I can buy us some food. “ She said. She rested her head on Zak’s shoulder.

After finding a parking spot Hailey let Atlas out and after the blond locked her car they went over to a fenced are where the dogs could play. She knelt down and dettatched the leash from her huskys collar before the large dog ran to play with the other adorable dogs. Hailey found a bench and sat down before carefully watching her precious dog play with the others

"Should we invite Adam and Ari? I mean a double date would be cool and I really think we should encourage them to get to know each other. It's just so crazy! It's all happened in only 3 days! So how about a three day anniversary movie?" He said holding her face leaning his head against hers.

Atlas came running back to Hailey as if saying that he was tired. Hailey smiled at her male dog before putting his leash on. The pair then walked out of the fenced area before going back into Hailey's car. But instead of driving home Hailey drove to a boutique where she usually got all of Atlas's outfits and leashes from, the blonde wanted to suprise her beloved baby so she had an idea to buy him more toys and what not

He felt like he needed to show her something. "This is something I've never shown a girl before," He said pulling up the side of his shirt. It revealed a humongous scar. "I got it from when I was two. My uncle accidentally hit me with a whipper sniper, and he's always regretted it. He won't even go near me. See! That's how much I love you. I share a secret with you only my family knows. Usually I couldn't trust anyone with a secret that's such an embarrassment, but I feel like I trust you." He switched on the mood lighting in the room. And switched the channel on the TV to mood music. He took off his shirt. He gestured for Lumi to pull her shirt and jeans off too. "Your so beautiful," He said as he kissed her. And this wasn't like the short sort of lean in kind of kiss. It was a long, purposeful kiss. He first went to the side, then the other, gently touched her face and lifted it closer to his. He was really kissing her now. But as he pulled away he felt like he didn't want to pull away, so he went in for it again. This went on for about 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.