• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

InsaneCuccos Art

Hi, I'm new to the forums and I hope I enjoy my stay here....and make many new Friends too!! ^_^

Pokemon Related Art

A Pokemon Diamond Doujinshi

PKMN.jpg

PKMN2.jpg

PKMN3.jpg

PKMN4.jpg

PKMN5.jpg

And that's all of the Doujinshi I have for now...This plot isn't going to follow the game's plot EXACTLY.
It is going to have more details and how the character interacts with her pokemon and other characters. ^_^

I also have many other non-pokemon related artwork I can upload, if you want me to, just say so. ^_^

[size=8pt]Let me start by saying that your humans are very cute- I like the stylised faces, and the hair looks really nice and fluffy.
But I feel obliged to pass on a tip that someone once gave to me- You might want to watch the anatomy. The torso and legs seem to be well-proportioned in the pictures where you can see them, but mind the shoulders- they're approximately one head-width away from the neck each. Also, the torse and head are equal to the length of the legs and feet, and the arm plus the hand should reach about mid-thigh. The size of the palm is the same as the distance from the bottom of the nose to the bottom of the chin, and the same goes for the middle finger. The rest of the hand-digits can be figured out if you keep that finger in mind. If you feel awkward about any one thing, you can always compare it to yourself c:

Other that than, I really like these- the fourth one is by far the most entertaining, and it made me laugh even though I was trying to hold it in. The resulting noise was a sort of restrained snort that got me a weird look from my brother's playing Wii in the next room. They must have thought I was choking.
:3

Also, I love the way you draw clothes. I'm not sure why. It might just be because I suck at them and your clothes are so smooth and flow-y.

Also also, I want your stylus D|[/size]

:D Thank you, that was very helpful. I've never really took an art class or had a teacher tell me the proper ways of doing things. Generally I've had to rely on myself for a long time. I appreciate your advice. Hands are not my forte, but I always love to improve ^_^. I shall give you huggles and cookies :O

More art coming up!!!! Non-pokemon related
though ^^;;; I'm drawing the next pages as I...err...type though!!! ^_^

Swirly_by_SinsShadow-1.jpg

This was done last summer, you can tell by the hair that the pen that was used made the paper curl a little :D

Animal_Luv_by_SinsShadow-1.jpg

done in 8th grade(I'm going to be a junior this upcoming year) Oil pastel

A_Fly__by_SinsShadow-1.jpg

Done for my school newspaper...now I know why they didn't put it in XD

Pac_Man_KH2_Style_by_SinsShadow.jpg

RUN AXEL!!!!! Crayons...as you can see I'm not the best at coloring....

hug.jpg

Done in MSPaint....during summer school XD

Sexy_Alucard_by_SinsShadow-1.jpg

All pen.....do you know how much I love Alucard???? O_O

Let__s_Be_A_Tree_by_SinsShadow.jpg

Last for today..I have alot more-but I don't wasnt to over load anything @_@ I love this one, my own original cahracter....He has no name...

P

PokeRad

Wow InsaneCuccos! your artwork is really nice.

I really liked the kind of shading you have done in your pictures.
Also, the human pictures are looking reall cute.
The two comics you have made are really interesting and sweet. :)
And the oil pastel drawing you have made is really great. ;)

P.S the girl in the kimono needs a better hair style,though.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I really like your style, especially the pen drawings. The 'You have a fly on your face' comic made me laugh, because I've done it to someone before and completely missed the fly ^^;

Great work, I hope to see more ^^

I absolutely adore your style, InsaneCucco ^^... Your pen drawings are just plain awesome.. Especially Alucard.. Love the detail in that one. I also got a kick out of your Pokemon doujinshi :p

I feel loved Thank you all for the comments ^_^

P.S the girl in the kimono needs a better hair style,though~PokeRad

I know...her hair is crazy swirly-I just like doing swirly things ;D

Doujinshi Continued

PKMN6.jpg

PKMN7.jpg

These took me hours to do...and the last page is cluttered T_T

The first page above-those are Leis flowers....very bad flowers...I know I can do better =_=

Pokemon Related

I joined this club at DeviantArt http://pokedex.deviantart.com/ Where you draw pokemon in human form(gijinka) I only have 3 for now ^_^;; It takes them a while to upload submissions

Gijinka__MAGIKARP_by_SinsShadow.jpg

Gijinka__RAICHU_by_SinsShadow.jpg

Gijinka__ZUBAT_by_SinsShadow.jpg

Other Artwork

Literature_by_SinsShadow.jpg

Green Compy Paper and Pen (for bigger version-http://sinsshadow.deviantart.com/art/Literature-58758275)

Colorfully_Cute_by_SinsShadow.jpg

Roxas and Axel....chibi-fied :D (for bigger version-http://sinsshadow.deviantart.com/art/Colorfully-Cute-58758129)

GAARAstar.jpg

Gaara MSPaint Style

KingdomHearts.jpg

Axel Roxas-MSPaint style

chibistn6.png

I know Gaara's a raccoon-but c'mon...PANDA LOVE!!!!

Corporate_Future_by_SinsShadow-1.jpg

Don't ask O_O

Chibi_Sin_by_SinsShadow-1.jpg

Me with most of my fave bishies ^_^ (see if you can name 'em all)

Castaway_Demyx_by_SinsShadow-1.jpg

AWWWWWWW DEMYX T_T

Hiruma.png

Hiruma Youichi, he's kewl

kakashian9.png

Kakashi Enter Sign to place on your door

Naruto2.png

Naruto and Gaara

gaara1id1.png

Gaara...bad coloring again ;_;

Fisher_by_SinsShadow.jpg

FISH ARMOR!!!!

Crossfire_by_SinsShadow.jpg

I...Love...Alucard...

Alucard_and_Bakersville_by_SinsShad.jpg

HE'S GONNA EATS CHUUUUUUUU!!!

"NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!"

[size=8pt]I love the fish armor one, the hair is so soft and nice :3

And um. Tanoki or Tanuki (can't recall the real ponunciation) is Raccoon in japanese. Yeah.[/size]

Thankies!! XD

Let's all be fishies and dawn ourselves with armor to fight off the fishermen!!!

I think it is Tanuki

just 2 today

joker.jpg

The Joker

JOKER1.jpg

The Joker...again....

Sorry, on a Batman frenzy :D

Wow your drawings are great I cant help but, envy you. :D
I really love this comic thing you're doing but, why can't we see everything on the right? Is it like that on purpose or was that a mistake? ???

Sweet Jebus. This is probably the best art I, personally, have ever seen on 'Charms. Nice job. Being the frenzied Gaara fan I am, I adore all the drawings.

Why so serious? *commences in evil laugh* Nice Joker art! I don't blame you for being on a Batman frenzy, I watched it at midnight and I was scared that Joker was going out to kill me. Your Doujinshi is quite hilarious as well, and the rest of your art is awesome.

I see you too are a fan of hatching :D

Your characters are all drawn quite nicely as well. They range from adorable, to cool, to creepy, and they all seem to retain a common charm about them. You seem to have a bit of trouble drawing hands, but then sometimes people do encounter that problem especially with complex hand gestures and positions.

I look forward to seeing more art here.

[size=8pt]Just to add on to Rayn's comment- I went to see Batman yesterday, and was filled with a sudden drive to become a superhero.
And when I took another look at these particular pictures, I wanted to cry. I miss that crazy little mofo D':

But, these satirical, lovely drawings are great. Keep it up