• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Insane Asylum RP (limited spaces!) (WIP)

I have no idea how to start this, so I suppose I'll just say this: welcome! This RP, at the moment, is plotless, which means that I'm calling on a select few people to help come up with and agree on a plot! It will take place in an insane asylum, and you can be either a doctor or patient, depending on the plot we choose to use!

As of right now, there are only two plot ideas, but as I hear more, I'll add them to this list!
  1. The patients that are still living in the asylum have realized that the doctors are selling off the escapees and dead. Why, I dunno. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Both patient and doctor characters can be used. (idea from @Luna Zaw)
  2. The insanity of our characters can be explored in-depth. Patient characters can be used. (idea from @ProfessorSticks)
  3. An asylum known for shady dealings has recently been experiencing disappearances, and the inmates begin to take notice but due to their conditions they can't draw the lines and its up to them to fight through the insanity and/or hallucinations to undercover the truth. Patient characters can be used. (idea from @TheKnightofMortem)
  4. In order to get out of going to school, a group of students feign insanity. Instead of being sent home like they intended, however, people believe that they are legitimately insane, so they are sent to an asylum. They have to find a way to escape without others saying that they are not yet ready to do so. (idea from me, @The Argonaut)
Also, once a plot is chosen, I'll add a character sheet here. This is the same with the rules, too, since they may be different plot-depending. As of right now, I can only think of "viewer discretion advised" and "follow the Charms rules," so... yeah. xD

If you'd like to help make this RP, feel free to leave your thoughts below! I'll only accept about five or six other people, however, since I can't control larger RPs for my life. *cough* the convention RP *cough*

Thanks! I can't wait to see what you all come up with! :D

Last edited:

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
I am fine with both Ideas really Dr Vex does have a few things to explore didn't expect it to be a Pokemon one though...once we decide a plot I should have whatever she should have

Thank you! :D

So Luna, I know one of the ideas was yours, but do you have a preference of which one we do?

As for character bios, I don't have one at the moment, since what kind of characters can be used will depend on the plot.

Clears throat An asylum known for shady dealings has recently been experiencing disappearances, and the inmates begin to take notice but due to their conditions they can't draw the lines and its up to them to fight through the insanity and/or hallucinations to undercover the truth.
Any thoughts? an asylum setting can supply many fun things, it just depends on the creator, along with ideas, flexibility and a willingness to compromise on ideas, so as long as we can find grounds that everyone can agree upon and work with this could be great.

Ooh, I really like that idea, @TheKnightofMortem! It basically ties together both the ideas we have already! I'm sure if we put more thought into it and work it out, this could make for a very interesting plot! :D

I'll go add it to the list!

Guys, a friend of mine IRL has given me another idea for this RP!

In order to get out of going to school, a group of students feign insanity. Instead of being sent home like they intended, however, people believe that they are legitimately insane, so they are sent to an asylum. They have to find a way to escape without others saying that they are not yet ready to do so.

Maybe we could vote on what plot to use...?