• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Inkopolis Heros

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Despite the reluctance, Nakia's acceptance made Nik grin.
"Alrighty. Let's get this over with. I have a match to get back to."
He sped up a bit, before coming to a stop at the manhole. He winced slightly, but shook it off, shifting form and plopping through the grate before he could convince himself to reconsider.
" Geronimoooooooooo!!!"

"I got a bad feeling about this, but what am I if I don't fight back against the world and that DJ, my life for Inkopolis, OW" then Zak realized he fell head first on the ground next to the manhole. "Stupid manhole trolling me" Zak mumbled as he turned into an octopus and went through the manhole to find Nik, Nakia, and Agent 8 all there waiting for him. "All right then, what did I miss?" Zak asked in a uncaring tone.

"So, ShadowStorm, what's the plan." Pearl looked up at Nakia expectantly.
"Honestly, Princess, I was hoping you would have one." Nakia glanced around at the force they'd assembled. Shy, amnesiac, but not to be underestimated Eight, smart, sarcastic Marie and her charger skills, fierce, chaotic Pearl, Nik, childish but skill full, and Zak, overconfident and cruel, but willing to help. And her, of course, with her weapon skills and knowledge of Octarian society. "Any ideas, Marie?"
"Well, there are two possibilities. One, their in the prison, like you were, Nakia, or Octavio pulled another Callie." The Inkling pop star pointed at a map she'd been studying.
"Well we have too find them soon. Any ideas, you two?" Nakia faced the boys. "Where we might be going, we definitely need a plan, so throw any ideas you have out."

"OK look I got a plan, don't look surprised first, me and Nakia will cause a distraction because Octavio is looking for us, while we do that Nik and Pearl, you guys need to find out where Callie is being held prisoner by finding something incriminating, like some evidence or something, and Marie, we need you to do the best position of all, we need you to be lookout, you're the best with a charger and we don't know what Octavio's plan is, OK so what do you guys think?" Zak asked with a grin on his face.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
(OOC:Apologies for the late post. I...forgot XD.)
Squid Nik shrugged.
"You all got a first hand look at my game strategy, which involves not having one. I'll go along with anything you agree one, but don't be surprised if I go a bit off script 'kay?"
Despite his nonchalant attitude, he couldn't help but feel slight worry as he heard about people being stolen. That didn't sound fun. Hopefully whatever they think of would work.

"That's... actually a good plan." Nakia was a little startled that Zak had thought up of something this good. Her plan had gone along the lines of using Nik as bait and then blasting down the doors of the prison to see if anyone was in there. "We just gotta figure out when and where to pull it of." And how to keep Nik and Pearl out of trouble." She added in her head. "Marie, you still got access to those files?"
"If you mean my grandfathers studies, then yes, I do. Let me go get them." She got up with a swish of her kimono and went into the cabin.
Nakia toyed with her jacket straps. "What are you worried about?" Eight asked.
"I'm not worried! I never worry!" Nakia shot at her.
"You always fidget and say your never worried when you are."
"She's got a point." Pearl called.
"Fine, fine." Nakia huffed. "It's just that I'm-"
"Got the files." Marie strolled out of the cabin. Nakia breathed out a sigh of relief, but tried to keep a strait face when she saw Eight give her a 'we'll talk about this later' look. "What did you want with them, Nakia?"
"Here, let me have them. There's most likely a map of Octarian land here that we could use." She grabbed the box and began scouring through the files, trying to find anything they could use to rescue the Agents, Callie, and Marina.
F6149D68-81D4-4B53-B5AD-F0146480D022.jpeg
I'm not that good at art, so it's a little bad, but this is how I think Nakia looks. I added gold hoop earrings and a tattoo of broken chains around her neck that changes color with her ink to her design, as they made a lot of sense to me when I was making this. Sorry for the bad photo quality.

"All right, I know where we all need to be, Me and Nakia will be in the square with the perfect distractions, Nik and Pearl will be in Deepsea Metro, that way they'll be undetected and they can find out where they're supposed to go, and finally, Marie you'll be on top of the buildings, we'll keep in touch, with something, I don't know but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it, then when that'll happen is-SHH, you hear that? It sounds like DJ music." Zak said as he got closer to the manhole cover

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"If that's what everyone is deciding, fine." Nik agreed, ready for action.
"So, where do we-" he cut off when Zak shushed. The quiet allowed him to listen for the music. The beats were admittedly kinda catchy, but Nik felt like dancing wasn't the most appropriate thing to do at the moment.
"Uhhhh...any new ideas?"

"What are you..." Nakia trailed off, realizing what she was hearing. "Oh carp. No, no, no." She fumbled for her phone, tapping on one of her various music apps and scrolling franticly through the playlists. "Come on, come on. Inkskape, Muck Warfare, that one track I use to embarrass Pearl, oh, thank cod, here it is." She franticly pressed on the icon for Calimari Inkantation, clicking her speakers up to full volume. Noting Marie's strange look, she shrugged. "What? You'd be the same way, if you went through what I did."
"I see you don't miss me, Nakia." A rough, garbled voice sounded over the music. Nakia immediately tensed up, before grabbing Riptide off the ground and charging it up.
"Show yourself, coward!" She snarled, waving her weapon around. "Of course he'd come back here!" She cursed herself. Why had she been so careless?
"Because your fearless, Nakia. Use it to your advantage." A voice in her head sounded off. She pushed it away. No use in thinking about her right now. She had to focus on getting everyone out of here, and that was going to involve fighting. A lot of it.

"What's the plan, High and Loud, oh or are we doing low and slow, HAHA, who cares I've been waiting for this, time to go crazy!" Zak had a very devilish look on his face as he put on some dark sunglasses and took out his Dualies. "Where are they, they're gonna wish they never messed with ZAK KIWONK, we're over here you dummies, come out and fight if you have some ink under your chest!" Zak yelled as he started shooting ink into the air.