1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Initial Dragonite: A Pokemon Racing RP

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Captain Cardboard, Jun 5, 2019.

1. I would love to continue. Though I think there will not be many rejoining.

Merciless Medic likes this.
  2. I'll still post to get some people to come back. If not, we can always keep continuing and have people jump in at any point. XD I mean, this is an Open RP thread to begin with.

Captain Cardboard and EmoKitty21 like this.
  3. An open RP tend to be messy with all the people that come and go

4. Well yes, I agree with that Master Koop, but it keeps the RP alive.

5. Hey guys! Sorry I came in at such a late time, but this RP looks amazing!

6. Yeah this RP is dead. Though it was fun while it was going. Sorry about getting your hopes up.

7. Name: Ryder Smith but people call him Rider Rick
    Age (16+ for racers): 17 years old
    Personality: Is very hyper and loves to play with his Pokemon, but when it comes to racing, he gets very serious and sets his mind to win.
    Appearance: Wears a Ultra Ball baseball hat worn backwards, has a Venesaur styled shirt, cargo shorts for poke balls, and bright green running shoes. He also has a rubber vest he wears for his electric type Pokémon.
    Racing Event: Uphill
    Racing Pokemon: Venesaur
    Backstory: Ryder’s Mom was the infamous Rugged Racer, who raced with her aggron and used her new technique: Aggron Blast. After Ryder’s mom died of cancer, he decided to take on the legacy with his technique: Venesaur blast.
    Eurobeat theme: None
    Other Pokemon: Venesaur, pacharichu, and Nidoking.
    Other:

8. Like we said, this RP is pretty much dead. I don't think we'll be accepting anymore, unless Captain Cardboard wants to try and continue this.

EmoKitty21 likes this.