• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Incenses' Evil Plans!

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
(im very confused about what happening so i hope i wont mess up)

Roger pretended that he didnt saw chloe and cassedy, they dont seem to have notice him either. He waited with a grin on his face, he knew that even if they success their victim wont remember anything and he could capture those 'bad trainers'.
However, roger then saw another grunt coming, he was suspect that a grunt came to the room without permission but it might be a mistake.

After the grunt came to the two trainers he decided to join, "you dont have any permission to enter this room but i guess you just came to trap those 'little kiddos' so i guess its okay" roger said to the grunt and took the pokeball he was looking for before.
"Your efforts are in vain, the machine are basically completed and soon you will get your punishment for entering our base" roger then told the two trainers.
Roger didnt notice that another one is here, but the murkrow could see him with his little aura, he was ready to strike when the time will come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max connection suddenly cut off and max woke up immediately. He looked around in confusion, there was no one around him and he was alone, he perked up and start thinking what have might happens.
"Maybe i fell from the charizard from that turn and yhey just leaved me alone and contined" he thought to himself and felt uneasy about that they leaved him.
"Of course they would betray me, i shouldn't have trusted them from the start they just played me as a fool" he told to himself with tears, "at least they didnt take my real friends, except aria..." Max said with sadness and anger, he didnt know who to trust anymore.
He sent out emolga and sat in defeat, then starting to sob, the emolga just looked at him with worry.

Harry stood up, tired with an extremely confused face. "I, what..." He muttered. "But, who the heck are you people? Where's home?" Voices were rushing through his head. "I wonder how Gengar is doing." "Chloe are you insane?! We could lose him." He held his head in disbelief. So many voices..." He sat, slumped on the floor shaking with fear "What Gengar??? Where??? Who could lose what??? What is Chloe??? What am I???"

While still midair, Tim's phone rang.
"Find a landing." Tim ordered. The Altaria obediently followed. She landed in a forest.

Tim hopped down and hand fed his pokemon a berry. "Take a rest." He said and wiped out his phone. One missed call. It was Steven. He called back.

"Tim. Where are you?" Steven asked.

He looked around. "Near Rustboro City. Why?"

"I have important news to tell you. Your friend, Cassedy, might be danger. My source said Incense had sent a person after Cassedy."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Knowing Incense, it can't be good."

"Alright. I am on my way." He hung up and hopped back onto his dragon. "Mauville City."

The dragon roared and ascended into the clear blue sky. Tim knew that, right now, he was still not strong enough to face Roger again. However, he was willing risk it, if it's for his friends.

"These must be the machines." Brendon thought. He moved up close to one of the chambers and peered in, then checked any nearby monitors or panels. "I doubt there's just a simple simple on/off switch. Best if we let someone more tech savy handle shutting the machines off." Brendon continuned. "Soon as HQ storms this place, we'll get these poor souls out of here."

Brandon then heard Alex shout out at the guards and thought, "Clearly something spooked Alex. I doubt she'd speak with such spite. Not sure how much longer this ruse is going to last."

He then spotted the Murkrow looking directly at him. "It's staring at me. Did the invisbility wear off? No, I still feel funny. Can it see auras or smell me or something? Either case, I think this gambit's run its course." Brendon then planted his feet and had his hands ready at his side. His digits wiggled right near a pokeball on his left side, and a dusk ball on his right. Like the climax of a western, he was ready to draw and fight for his life, and the many lives in those chambers.

Alex sucked a breath in through her teeth. This was not what she'd wanted to happen. At all. The person inside the chamber was still flickering on and off--while not ideal, that at least meant they'd have a shot at living.
In theory.
But now, with the important guy in the way, plus the possibility that one or both of the girls were from Incense, and well, things weren't looking too great. Add to that the fact that Murkrow seemed to have spotted Brendon, and you've got yourself a real puzzle.
However, everyone else's attention seemed to be directed towards the chamber, meaning if Alex was going to do something, that was her chance.
But what?
Then it hit her. It was a risky move, but it was her best option. The oldest trick in the book--the ol' switcheroo.
"Zora," she whispered to the invisible Zoroark, pulling Caria's Poké Ball from her belt, "as soon as Caria's out, I need you to switch your invisibility from Brendon to Caria, got it?"
A near-silent "Zor." was enough reassurance for Alex, and as quietly as possible, Caria was released from her Poké Ball, disappearing as soon as she'd appeared.
"Stabilize the Aura, Caria." Alex whispered. The fruits of Caria's efforts seemed to show almost immediately--the Aura had switched from violent fluctuations to a slow, consistent pulse. The person would obviously need proper healing when they got out of there, but for the moment, they were at least stable.
And then, it was time for stalling. Alex knew that Brendon had sent for backup--if they could keep these people busy until help arrived, they'd pretty much be set. Brendon suddenly appearing out of thin air would clearly be enough to distract them for a little bit--but it would soon lead to a battle, and the amount of time they could hold them off for, well.....
That remained to be seen.

Brendon could tell that the invisibility had turned off, as all eyes had gone to the sudden reappearing officer. With a single quick motion, Brendon knocked the two balls from his belt off and tossed them forward. "Emolga, Salazzle: by me!" Brendon cried out. From the pokéball shot out an Emolga that took to the air and landed on a nearby pipeline. From the duskball a shallow darkness spilled from the ball with a single violet glint pierced the shadows. The darkness pulled back into the duskball as a Salazzle hissed forward at the two grunts and their lieutenant behind them.

The aura emitted from the Salazzle synchronized with Brendon; their breath becoming one. Those who could read auras could see the great strength of their bond. Brendon however didn't need any gift to empirically show there was a connection between them. He needed only remember to that starry night when he first caught Salandit under the berry trees of Alola.

"You'll be answering for your crimes Incense!" Brendon shouted. He followed up, barking, "Get your hands up where I can see em and surrender peacefully. Salazzle keep your eyes on them."

Magic Sparkle

(im still a bit confused)

Roger looked a little disappointed at harry, "it half failed" he said quietly as he holding his pokeball tight.
something just didnt seem right to him, murkrow is looking at the air, like he spotted someone but someone that cannot be seem is impossible, until suddenly he noticed that a cop suddenly appered and sent out his pokemon.
"Its a trap, go porygon!" Roger immediately shouted and throwed his pokeball up in the air so porygon could come out from it.
"You take care of them right now, you will get a little help soon" roger said to the grunt".

"Teleport" he then called out, the porygon went near roger and glitched with him and murkrow away, he appered a second later at the edge of the room. "Im not going to surrender that easily, you may trapped me... Or maybe you trapped yourself" he start laughing again before taking a pokegear from his pocket nervously.

They landed in front of the pokemon center.

"Thanks a lot, Altaria." Tim said as he returned the Altaria to her pokeball and called his Gardevoir. "Find Cassedy." Both the pokemon and trainer closed their eyes. The image of the Incense hideout appeared in his mind. Tim's eyes snapped open. "Are you sure?" Gardevoir nodded. "Alright. Let's go."

Minutes later, he arrived at the building. The grunt and the Machoke he had knocked out earlier were gone and were replaced with more grunts. Unless the grunts were as strong as Roger, he shouldn't have a problem but Tim really not wanted to wasted his energy.

"Maybe there's a secret entrance." He whispered to his companion. She closed her eyes for a moment and opened them, shaking her head. He signed.

He scanned the area and noticed the rooftop had railings. Why had railings on rooftop if the rooftop wasn't accessible? Hence, the rooftop must be accessible.

"Can you levitate us up?" Tim asked and moments later, he was up there. He could see the entire Mauville City. No grunt in sight. Just a door which presumably led to stairwell. It was locked so Tim tried kicking it. It didn't budge. Tim stepped aside and let his Gardevoir took care of it. One Dazzling Gleam later, the door was ajar.

"Nicely done." He returned his pokemon and started walking down stairs.

Brendon saw the lieutenant teleport to the rear of the room and noticed he was reaching for something in his pocket. "The more you run away, the faster you run out of places to hide! Emolga dive bomb him and use nuzzle!" Brendon shouted confidently. Emolga heard the command and kicked off of the pipe and flew strait for Roger, its cheek vibrating with soft electrical currents. OOC (I know Brendon doesn't know Roger's name yet, but I just want to keep strait who's being targeted) BIC. Brendon kept an eye on Emolga to make sure she wouldn't get into trouble being caught between the grunts and Roger. Salazzle still kept her gaze fixated on the two grunts and was poised to strike should the need arise.

The building was like a maze but somehow Tim was where he wanted to be without him realising it.

"Or maybe you trapped yourself." Said a voice that Tim would never forget. It came out of a room with an open door. Decided to a stealthy, he pressed himself against the wall like a ninja and sneaked a peek.

Tim scanned the room. Some grunts. Roger. Harry. Cassedy. A girl he had never met and two other people.

'Should I go in?' He pondered. 'Maybe I should wait and see how the situation unfolds.'

"Emolga dive bomb him and use nuzzle!" said one of people Tim didn't know.

Tim then noticed the Elmoga on the pipeline. It kicked off of the pipe and flew strait for Roger. Tim thought of Max's. 'Where on Arceus' green Earth is Max, anyway? I thought he would be with Cassedy.'

Alex's confidence immediately shot up when she saw the way Brendon battled.
He clearly knew his way around Pokémon moves. Normally, a weak move like Nuzzle would be near-useless, but used in just the right place at just the right time, well....Brendon had turned it into a weapon.
He clearly had the situation covered for the moment. Even if something did go wrong, Alex had Shao and Solora, her Absol, to keep them covered. Plus, Zora was still running around invisible, perfectly capable of combat. So, Alex took advantage of the time, activating Aura. Staying informed was important--they'd need to know how many players were in this game.
Alex carefully took note of the Auras around--the two girls. The mystery man. Brendon. Everyone's Pokémon, in and out of Poké Balls. Zora. Caria. The mystery chamber Aura.
Plus....one more.
From behind her, there was definitely someone. They were some distance away, though, unmoving. As if they were watching.
Alex spun around, spotting a faint silhouette in the doorway. Clearly, they didn't want to be seen. Alex could at least make out that much, and the Auras clustered with him told her that he had Pokémon with him, probably in Poké Balls. The other thing that she could tell was that he wasn't in Incense uniform.
Good. He can stay there, for now at least. Alex thought, giving him a nod and turning away. Actually, now that I think about it, I am still dressed in grunt gear.....maybe I shouldn't have looked? Oh well. What's done is done.
She switched her attention towards something she'd been thinking about in the back of her head for a bit, ever since she'd entered the hideout.
What happened to Blaziken and Skarmory?

Magic Sparkle

Roger could have easily to stop the emolga but he let himself get hit, the attack paralyzed him.
"There is nowhere to hide for you" He laughed as he turned on the pokegear and spoke into it, the paralyze didnt stop him that time, even he was a bit slower
"Attention every grunt" his voice echoed all around the base "theres some trespassing here that need to take care of in the brainwashing room, those that are not doing important jobs need to come and help" he said, then turning off the pokegear.

"What are you going to do? The room is going to be filled within seconds" roger laughed, he tried to move but the paralyze didnt let him, it was like he is stuck to the ground.

'This isn't good.' Tim had seconds to think things through. Cassedy should be able to care of herself with her Charizard and other pokemon and sticking around didn't sound like a good idea. 'Let's get my pokemon and get out of here, then.'

He sent out his beautiful Gardevoir. 'Teleport us out of here.'

Tim found himself outside. The building was behind him. Two grunts to his left. One to his right. They were surprised to see him. Tim flashed an evil grin. ‘Too easy.’ He thought as he struck the one on his right with his elbow. The grunt stumbled back. In that moment, he turned around counter-clockwise and hit a grunt in the side of his neck. The grunt landed on his side, groaning. Tim turned back expected the grunt to be coming at him but what he saw was the grunt on his knees, holding his bloody nose. ‘Too easy.’

The last grunt was a female. She was visibly shaking. Tim sighed. “Look. Either send out your pokemon to be slaughtered by my pokemon or hand my your keycard and tell me where my pokemon are kept.”

She was in tears. “You are not.. You are not going to hurt me?!” Her voice was a shaky as a pokeball trying to catch a pokemon.

“I don’t like hurting a girl. My father raised me too well.” Tim explained.

She took out a plastic card. “I am not sure where they are but there’s a place where we keep prisoners.” Her voice was less shaky now. “I could take you there.”

He thought for a moment. “If you do anything I don’t like,” He then pointed to his Gardevoir behind him with his thumb. “I will have her Moonblasted you, get it?”

She nodded and swiped the card. The door slid opened. “Lady first.” Tim said. The evil grin still visible on his face.

Tim observed that the hallway was empty, unlike the first time he got there. ‘Because Roger had ordered all the grunts to go to the brainwashing room, I guess.’

Just as they were walking, a thought occurred to Tim. ‘In that room was a man in a police uniform. Should I keep going around punching people? Getting arrested for assault is not gonna do me any good.’

Bredon answered Roger's question sternly, "We'll stand our ground." Brendon banked on backup arriving here sooner rather then later, but he had to stall for as long as he could. Brendon then whistled sharply, above the thundering footsteps of incoming Incenses grunts, to call Emolga back over. It sounded like a stampede to him. How many were there he thought; dozens, hundreds?

"Gonna need everyone out here!" Brendon readied himself and tossed out a great ball, two pokéballs, and a premier ball. Out of each ball came out the rest of Brendon's team. "Luxio, Vulpix, Tangrowth, Croagunk: look sharp!" ordered Brendon. Trying to command six pokémon at once while facing dozens of enemies all at once would be a near impossible task. Fortunately, this wasn't an uncommon situation for the International Police and each officer was encouraged to set formations commands for their team. Brendon thought, "We don't need to knock them all out, just hold them off." He whistled again, "Formation Delta!"

Each member of Brendon's team hurried themselves into a close wall like formation in front of Brendon. At the forward stood Luxio and Salazzle while Tangrowth took the center directly behind them. To the side of Tangrowth stood Croagunk on his right, and Emolga on his left. Finally, Vulpix then leaped up and stood on Tangrowth's head. Once in formation, each pokémon knew their role. Luxio and Salazzle were to use thunder wave and toxic respectively to weaken any pokémon that was sent out. Tangrowth was responsible for keeping the team healthy, he had many sitrus berries buried in his mass of vines and the reach of his vines allowed him to reach any of his partner's quickly with little risk to himself or the formation. At all other times he was to lace the area directly front of the formation with poison powder and stun spores. Vulpix had the toughest job by far, singling out the strongest looking pokémon in the gauntlet of madness ahead of them and trapping them in rings of fire. Emolga and Croagunk were to strike any pokémon that came too close to the group; Emolga would focus on the aerial targets while Croagunk focused on the ground based targets.

(Caria's perspective--obviously)

Caria breathed deeply, keeping her Aura focused on stabilizing this guy. She could do this--it would just require some concentration.
She could feel that she was invisible. Zora was incredibly good at illusions, but she did have a tell--it was always a little.....colder when you were under an illusion. It was a fascinating subject to Caria, but it frustrated Zora when she heard she had a tell.
Caria shook her head, refocusing her Aura. She had a mission to focus on.
But as she worked, she couldn't help but notice this Brendon's battle strategy.
One that highlights the strengths of every Pokémon on your team.....this is one Riley would like.
She glanced over at Alex, who wore a wide smirk on her face. She tended to like similar things as Riley, so this confirmed her suspicions.
You're doing good in Alex's book, Brendon. Caria thought, flaring her Aura a tiny bit, hoping it would give the person a bit of extra strength. For now, they were stable, meaning they could stay alive for a limited amount of time unassisted--but if Caria could extend that time, it could be very useful. She edged a tiny bit closer to the girls at the end of the hallway, curious as to what they were talking about.

Magic Sparkle

Roger was impressed by how the cop protect himself, it looked like his barrier wont fall down easily.
"If only i could move, i was able to find his weak point" he muttered to himself before remembering about his victim.
"Take him to the boss, Cyprus! He will know how to deal with him" he told the grunts that came to room and pointed on harry with his finger, he couldnt move his hand.

"I wish i could stay and stop you all but i have something to do, we may meet again soon..." He said to brendon, cassedy and clohe before ordering porygon to use teleport, he didnt notice caria because of the illusion.

Right after roger ordered the porygon came and teleported roger and murkrow away with him. He appeared after a few seconds very deep underground in his secret jail.
only gengar, blaziken and skamory were there, blaziken and skamory were still asleep while gengar seem to enjoy putting them to sleep over and over again.
"Good job gengar, were leaving, lets take our little prisoners with us. No one will find us here and they will die if we leave them alone" roger said to the gengar from a distance, he still didnt recover from the paralyze so he couldn't move.

The waves of pokémon had been stopped by Brendon's pokémon's formation. Raticates, Sevipers, Golbats, Croagunks, and many more species of pokémon laid about the halls and were soon called back to their balls. Brendon let out a sigh of relief, "Better tell HQ to bring a bigger van to arrest you all!" The grunts all started to laugh one by one, the echo in the chamber reflected just how outnumbered they were. Brendon raised his eyebrow and confusingly said, "It wasn't that funny." But it soon became clear they were laughing at something else, an inside joke, that Brendon was about to be let in on.

Another pounding of footsteps broke the laughter and started to even shake the area. Brendon became shocked, "No way, there's even more?! This is nuts, is the entire Incenses team here?!" In the distance were not backup grunts, but pokémon, hundreds upon hundreds, dozens of species, victims of Incenses' sinister trade. Brendon took a step back, fear in his eyes. The grunts then added their remaining pokémon into the oncoming hoard. Brendon's looked at his team, they were hanging in but were a little winded from the first wave. Yet even at full strength, there's no way they could handle this many pokémon. His thoughts then started to race, "There's absolutely no way we can stop them. Even if Alex added all of her team in, that'd only delay the inevitable." Turning back Brendon shouting, hoping that Alex hadn't bailed already; not able to see her invisible form, "We need to fall back NOW!"

He then turning back ahead and said out-loud, "Shoot, here they come!"

(OOC) Hope I didn't overstep my boundaries and assume too much of Incenses or this location, I can edit it, if that's the case.

Tim and his Gardevoir was led to a hallway that was narrower than the rest. They came to a stop at a wooden door.

"This is it. Your pokemon are behind that door." The grunt said, without turning back.

"Open it." Tim said.

She shook her head. "I don't have the key."

"Who would have it, then? Would a grunt have one?" Tim started turning left and right.

"Only Roger has it."

"Step asides."

She moved to her right and Tim approached the door. Tim raised his right leg.

The next three things happened at approximately the same time. First, the door was kicked down. Second, Gardevoir sensed an evil intention. Third, Tim was teased with a teaser.

Tim fell to the ground, unconscious. The grunt turned to the Gardevoir. "Has no one ever taught your trainer to never turn your back on his enemy?" The grunt said with an evil grin on her face. She sent out an Aggron. "Your trainer is so silly. He told us that he would be coming so of course we would be prepared to fight his pokemon!" She giggled and ordered a Take Down.

The Gardevoir was knocked out in one hit. The grunt grabbed Tim on the shoulders. "Don't worry, Tim. I will bring you right to your friends." She started dragging him as her Aggron started doing the same on Gardevoir. 'Cyprus is gonna be so proud of me.' She thought.

When they were near the prison, the grunt spotted Roger, let go of Tim and rushed to Roger's side. "Are you alright, sir?"

Magic Sparkle

Roger was about to order from porygon to take the blaziken and the skamory but suddenly he saw one of the grunts coming to him, "im fine, its just a little paralyze" roger answered.

"You remember our little secret, right?" Roger questioned the grunt.
the grunt sighed "i know, i shouldn't let anyone know about your secret jail, even not cyprus. But i had to do it to capture him" she explained.
"This is alright i guess" roger replied.

Roger struggled to move and managed to take a few steps before getting paralyzed again, "i need you to bring me all of her pokeballs, except for her Gardevoir" roger ordered.
"Got it sir" the grunt replied and came to tim, then taking his pokeballs "why you are not going to take Gardevoir too? Its a very powerful pokemon you can use" the grunt asked as she picking up tim's pokeballs and giving the to roger.

"Gardevoir have a big bond with their trainer, if she would be taken away from him she could be aggressive, and try to find her way back to her trainer, even inside the ball" roger start explaining as he returns skamory and blaziken to their pokeballs.
"If we keep her hidden but close she will feel her trainer close and feel safe. I need you to return Gardevoir and hide it behind one of the bricks here" roger ordered before returning gengar as well.

The grunt nod and did what roger rog told her to do.
"Okay porygon, use psychic to carry that kiddo in the prison, then start charging power" roger ordered, the porygon's eyes glowed as he carry tim to the prison, then closing the bars and start charging power.
"Once the mess in the brainwashing room ends go up and put the kid and the Gardevoir in the machine, we'll clean them away, right now keep your eye on the kiddo" roger told to the grunt before asking the porygon to unleash his power and teleport away with roger, murkrow and all of tim's pokeballs except Gardevoir.

Last edited:
No, no, no! Caria thought. The guy wouldn't last long without Aura support, but at the same time, Caria couldn't leave Alex and the others behind.
Suddenly, two things happened at the same time--One, the strong guy who seemed important to Incense teleported away, and two, Brendon suddenly shouted to fall back.
Fall back where? Caria rolled her eyes, shaking her head to clear her annoyance--now was most definitely not the time for that.
What do I do, though?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zora watched as Caria's face, invisible to everyone except for her and Alex, displayed about twenty different emotions at once. Zora couldn't blame her--anyone would struggle in a situation like this.
However, Zora thought with a smirk, when the game gets rough, that's when you step in to cheat.
She leapt over to the grunts preparing to take away the guy Caria was targeting with Aura, hitting them with swift Night Slashes, knocking them out instantly, before dancing to the side and giving Caria a hat-tip motion. Caria gave her a grateful glance before switching her focus back to the guy's Aura.
No problem. Zora thought, smiling to herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Shoot, here they come!" Brendon yelled.
"Yeah, no kidding." Alex muttered, blinking back into visibility. "Well, guess it's time I helped, huh? Shao, Solora, Chip, go!"
As soon as the three of them were released, they assumed defensive positions. Alex's Pokémon might not have been the strongest experience-wise, but after so long spent training with Alex and Riley, they had reached peak performance for their levels.
"Don't worry. I saw how your Pokémon fought. And trust me, we can easily hold these guys off until backup arrives."

"You're kidding right?" Brendon said to Alex, "There's a few hundred, if not a thousand of them coming!" Brendon quickly checked his watch. It'd been 13 minutes, he hoped backup would at least be on the scene in two more minutes and find us shortly after from the commotion. Brendon then thought, "Five minutes tops. Every instinct I have is telling me to run; save my team. But, if I can't put my faith in them for five minutes, how can they put their faith in me?"

"Take the ones that come from the right, I've got the left! Brendon shouted back to Alex. "You'll see what I mean in a second." He then whistled above the drumming footsteps. "Break! Salazzle take dead center and fuel the flames. Vulpix, use fire-spin on Salazzle!" This was a tactic that they'd never done before, yet both fire pokémon leapt into action. Before the inferno began, Brendon said to Salazzle. "When you can, start hatching a nasty plot." Salazzle responded with a toothy grin and then readied herself. Vulpix cast a rotating ring of fire around Salazzle. She then added a flamethrower that added to spinning fire. The billowing flames rose higher and higher till a full flame-spout had been created in the hallway. The intense flames only left two gaps on the side; left and right.

Tangrowth wasn't a fan of the vortex of grassy death in front of him and started to back away. Brendon put a hand on his back. "It's ok, just stay by me. Keep Alex and I out of harm's way. You got us and we got you. Luxio, discharge with everything you got! Emolga, zap anyone that tries to get through with Electro ball! Croagunk, keep behind them and smack anything that gets through into the flames with poison jab!"

Magic Sparkle

Roger appeared very far away from the base, thanks to porygon's charging, he was able to reach a far point. However, as soon as the teleport stopped he fell to the ground, unable to do anything.

"You should rest right now, good job" roger said to the porygon, he still was paralyzed so he couldn't return porygon to his pokeball.
"Murkrow, can you do me a favor and find a cheri berry?, It supposed to be somewhere in this area" roger asked the murkrow that was on his shoulder, the murkrow nodded and flew off.

As murkrow was searching, roger begain to think for himself, "i feel bad for the kiddo pokemons, they dont deserve to be treated like that" roger thought to himself as he get angry from thinking on the kid.
"I wonder how the grunt dealing with that kiddo right now" roger muttered to himself furiously.

His thoughts cut off when the murkrow came back with a cheri berry, he landed on Roger's shouder and gave the food "murk" he said cheerfully.
"Thanks pal" roger said proudly and start eating the berry, he could feel himself getting cured from the paralyze.

After roger was completely cured he perked up, he was happy that he can move again.
"Okay, i should return you both for now" roger said as he took two pokeballs and returned the two pokemons, he sat on the grass, trying to calm down from what happened in the base.

~~~~~~~~~

Max kept sitting with emolga, his face was full of tears and he felt anger and sadness.
"They didnt steal anything from me at least" max said to the emolga as he sobs, "they just threw me away when they got bored of me, thats why i shouldn't trust anyone" he continued with his sobbing voice.

He then heard a voice, it was a bit familiar.
At start he thought that someone is passing nearby, ignoring him like the others, but after a few minutes he hear that voice again.
He looked around him and notice roger, the grunt who battled him and treated his rhyperior badly, the person doesn't seem to even notice max.
Max stood up, he carried emolga and start running to hide, he didnt want to mess with that team in this moment.

Tim rubbed his eyes and slowly opened his eyes. He found himself on a cold floor. He sat up, groaned and saw a female grunt behind bars. Her arms were crossed.

It took Tim a few seconds to realised that she was not behind bars. He was.

"Well done. You tricked me." He said, rubbing the back his neck where he was teased.

"Well, you made it so easy." She mocked him.

Tim inhaled deeply to control the urges to get up and hit the girl. Tim looked around the room. He was the only one inside. "Where are my pokemon?"

"Wouldn't you like to know."

Tim got up and put his hands on the bars. "Listen! If you dare hurt my pokemon..."

"We will and there will be nothing a brat like you can do." She interrupted. Her voice was cold as ice and full of venom.

Tim walked away from her and towards the far end wall. He leaned his back against it. Hands in his pockets. "How long do you plan to keep me here?"

"Not long. The brainwashing room should be ready to be used any minute now."

"Just you know." He pointed at the door. "As soon as that door is unlocked, I am going to try my best to escape from her."

"I know." She unfolded her arms and placed her hands against the bars. "And I will be here to watch you fail." Her evil giggles echoed throughout the hallway.

Tim thought of the two trainers in the brainwashing room and wondered how they were doing. He doubted if they could survive the battle. After all, they were facing all the grunts in the base. Well, all except the girl in front of him.

They should know the odds weren't on their side and they don't seem incapable of thinking. Unless.... Unless they knew backups were coming.

"Why are you smiling." The grunt suddenly asked.

"You should run from here while you still have the chance." Tim warned. His voice was full of hope.

The grunt shook her head. "You are bluffing." But her voice didn't seem so sure.

"To the right, hmm?" Alex muttered. Brendon had seemed panicked by the prospect of so many grunts--and if Alex was honest, so was she. But she trusted that her Pokémon were at least able to hold them off for a bit--chances were, backup would be arriving soon.
"Okay. Shao, set up Drain Punches--and be ready to hit a bunch in a row!"
"Mienshao!" Shao saluted loyally.
"Solora--start with Sucker Punch, but then bring out Dark Pulse."
"Absol." Solora gave a curt nod before preparing herself for the attack.
"Chip, set up a Swords Dance--and get ready for intense Dragon Rush!"
"Garchomp!" Chip roared, his loud cry echoing around the entire room.
"Okay. Perfect.....Oh, shoot! They're here already." Alex muttered when she heard pounding on the door.
It was an interesting thought--hundreds, maybe thousands of Incense grunts, all bent on destroying them.
Well, here goes, I guess. she thought as the door slammed open.

Magic Sparkle

Roger sat peacefully on the grass as He check tim's pokeballs, he got mad when he notice that the altaria and the fossil pokemon was with tom.

"Why you trust your trainer so much? That kiddo using you only as tools and for battle right?" He told to tim's pokeballs, even that they inside the pokeball and could barely hear him "she only going to keep you for what she need" he said with anger, but calmed down before he lose control on himself.

"You will get freedom soon, when the master plan would fully complete..." Roger said and stopped, he couldn't tell his full plan to the strangers just yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the meantime Max was hidden behind a tree, after being sure that the grunt haven't noticed him he sent out jumpluff.
"Jumpluff, i need you to do me a favour" max said, "jump" jumpluff said and nodded.
Go up in the air and use sleep powder on the grunt, im going to save the rhyperior" mike said, "luff!" Jumpluff said and flew away, when she was high above rogerz she start spreading powder from her cottons.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay you all!" Roger said, "you have two choices right now" he start explaining.
"Or i release you from that kid and you gain freedom, or...." Roger said, "you join me in my master plan, what is yo-" roger said until he suddenly felt something odd.

He start to get drowsy and his view start to get Blurred, he realized that its sleep powder or spore but it was too late, he was to the ground for a deep slumber.

Brendon continued to double take between his watch and the battle and in his mind he kept counting, "Three minutes, ten seconds, three minutes, thirty seconds, three minutes, forty five seconds: what is taking them so long?! We've got the whole base down here, there should be little to no resistance." Even with their strategy of bottle-necking the hoards of pokémon, a good number were still getting through and his team was taking more and more hits; chipping away at their stamina. Suddenly a blast of water shot through the flaming tornado and went right for Brendon and Alex. Brendon immediately realized and thought, "Hydro pump!" Tangrowth stepped in and took the full blunt of the attacks. Brendon cried out, "Tangrowth! Are you ok?!" Tangrowth responded with a solemn nod, but his expression quickly turned to pain as another volley of hydro pumps hit him. As sturdy as Trangrowth was, especially against water attacks, he couldn't take so many direct hits from such a strong attack for long.

"Four minutes, twenty seconds." Brendon thought. He checked over at Alex's pokémon quickly and attempted to assess their status. If they were in as bad a shape as Brendon's were, they he'd have to do something drastic to buy every precious second.

Alex observed her Pokémon. She had confidence that they could stay standing for a while--if anything went wrong, she still had Zora and Caria--but they weren't exactly battle-focused Pokémon, and Alex's team wasn't exactly the most diverse when it came to types.
First, she checked Solora. Solora wasn't a fighter by any means, usually preferring to hang back, but she was highly trained. That was plain to see as she slowly whittled down her enemies with Dark Pulse, dancing back to let the heavy attackers finish them off. Still, her help was obviously welcomed. In terms of injuries, she was hardly touched--just a few scratches. Yes, Solora was absolutely fine.
Then, she looked over at Shao. Alex knew her Pokémon well--and she knew that these were the moments Shao lived for. A chance to show off his battle skills alongside his allies, Shao tore through hordes of the enemies with just Drain Punch, and the Leppa Berries he enjoyed collecting gave him an extra edge. Shao was clearly doing some of the most damage. But injury-wise......Shao, being more of a physical attacker, had sustained more damage, but thanks to Drain Punch healing him, he seemed okay for the moment.
And finally, there was Chip. Alex was fully aware that unleashing Chip upon multiple enemies often ended in pure destructive chaos. Which is exactly why she'd decided to do it. His Dragon Rush and Earthquake were ripping through the competition, and he had a look in his eye that told Alex he would keep going until he dropped. But, as Alex looked at his injuries, she was becoming worried that that would be soon. After all, he was incredibly reckless, and he didn't have the advantage of a healing move. But, if Chip fainted, the fighters on their side would lose an incredible damage booster.
Brendon, I really hope your backup arrives soon.....

Brendon takes a deep breath and calmly turns to Alex, "Call back all your pokémon and get down. Backup will be here in 30 seconds, but I'm gonna do something to at least clear a pathway and knock them back a lil." "More unconventional tactics." Brendon thought, "but it's all or nothing at this point." "Tangrowth, Emolga, Croagunk, Luxio: return!" One by one, Brendon brought his four visible members back to their pokéballs, leaving only Vulpix who was still spinning the flames and Salazzle who was feeding them. In his mind, if this worked, everyone in here was in for a light-show.

(sorry guys that I haven't been on. I've been busy with personal stuff at home and schoolwork so I might not be able to post as much. Grovyle is it ok if Chloe can be Cypress's daughter? If not let me know so I can change the post.)
"Well Cassedy it seems like you have forgotten what has happened when I last saw you. You should remember what Eclipse did to me. You watched them torture me as you stood beside your father," yelled Chloe.
"Of course I remember my father is Cypress. That's why my mom took me away from him. Yes, my dad wants to control the world....but I know he loves me," Cassedy yells back.
"Your dad made me join him. If I didn't he was gonna take away Pikachu from me. I didn't want that. Also a little update Cassedy he never loved you. He called you a mistake and called me his daughter," said Chloe in anger.
Cassedy looks at the machine and sees Harry walk out of the machine. Sceptile instantly jumps up and down in his Pokeball, wanting to come out. She grabs the Pokeball and tosses it out, releasing Sceptile from his ball. "Sceptile!" said Sceptile is excitement.
Sceptile tried to help Harry remember who he is and how his life was before Cypress brainwashed him. "Now its time for you to pay for what you have done to me Cassedy," says Chloe in rage.

Magic Sparkle

(the base is secretly splitted to two sides, while cypress what to take over the world roger have a different plan, he working secretly and no one of the grunts or even Cyprus know about his masterplan)

Roger woke up, only to relize he chained tight to a tree by a rope and the same kid with his emolga in front of him.

"Look like you finally awake" max said, there was a mad look at his face.

"Look like you caught me off guard... What do you want from me, kiddo?" Roger said, he didnt seem to take it all seriously.

"I only want to bring the rhyperior to his real trainer, i know you stole it!" Max said in anger but it was simple to see his fear, "now tell me which of those pokeballs are rhyperior and who his trainer? Answer or you will regret!" He pointed on the pokeballs that was near him, there was more then 6.

As soon as max said about returning the rhyperior back to his trainer, roger start bursting in laughter which made max confused.
"Whats so funny?" Max said, he didnt understand why he start laughing.
"Listen kiddo" roger said, still laughing a little, "he dont want to return to his trainer, he chose by himself to join me and his previous trainer was a big bully" roger explained.

Max couldn't let himself trust him this time, "you liar!, I wont trust a bad guy like you.
Now Answer my question or emolga will use iron tail!" Max said in rage and ordered the emolga on his shoulder to get ready with iron tail.
Emolga looked back at max with worry, he isnt acting like himself, it was only possible to see fear and rage in him.

"You can believe me or not, thats the truth" roger said, "and now tell me, do you think you are a good guy when you respect your pokemon like that?, You are right now going to use your emolga as a tool to hurt me because what im saying sound to you like a lie" roger added.

Max stopped when he relized that he acting more aggressively then he ever, even in his dark pass he never commended carelessly to his pokemons to do his will, he always cared about them and helped them.

Max didnt know to what belive anymore or who is the bad guy anymore, he just start to fight himself from confusion.

Sceptile was just able to bring back half of Harry's memories. He could remember who Cassedy, Sceptile and what the Incense Incorporation was. "Scep! Scep Sceptile!" It yelled. "So, you're my pokemon are you?" Asked Harry. "Then uhhh... Use Leaf Blade!!!" The Sceptile swung at Chloe, tail high up in the air. "Walk through the golden sky, through the rain and wind, but you'll never walk alone Cassedy!" Harry said as the Sceptile flew through the air.

Okay, but you better know what you're doing. Alex thought, calling back her Pokémon. She made absolutely certain that she'd gotten Zora and Caria, too.
"You're all set!" she called to Brendon, ducking behind one of the brainwashing chambers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caria released her hold on the boy's Aura as soon as he started walking. It was a good thing he'd recovered when he did--much longer, and Caria may have collapsed. She did feel a little unsteady, and the sensation of Alex calling her back to her Poké Ball was certainly a welcome one.
Phew.

"Ok! Vulpix, jump into the flames on top of Salazzle!" Brendon commanded. Vulpix then leapt in and the tornado started to loss its form. Brendon thought to himself, "Ok, this should work in theory. Salazzle should be at max power cause I asked her to use Nasty Plot when she could." Brendon then gave a small gulp, a silent prayer, and finally gave the command. "Salazzle, give everything you got! Aim at Vulpix and use flamethrower! Vulpix, leap forward and use fire spin one more time!" Salazzle then built up flames in her mouth and took aim. Meanwhile Vulpix hopped off Salazzle and started to build a ring of fire around herself. Salazzle's unleashed an intense geyser of flames, that had been powered up from multiple Nasty Plot(s), that hit Vulpix directly. However, rather then hurting the small fox pokémon, the flames were absorbed into its many tails which then uncurled and unleashed an aura of many reds, golds, and oranges: Flash Fire. The aura then enhanced Vulpix's firespin attack, increasing the intensity of the flames and the number of rings of fire. After spotting around twenty of those rings, Brendon dove behind another of the brainwashing machines and braced intently against the cold machine.

When Vulpix hit her limit, she unleashed the intense firestorm that had been building up around her. Waves of fire lashed out violently across every corner of the hallway, scorching everything in its path. As soon as the inferno had ended, a deafening silence was cast over the area. Brendon peaked out and looked over to Alex, then over to Salazzle and Vulpix. Neither were moving, and were surrounded by blackened metal and earth. Cutting the silence, Brendon shouted, "I'm coming! Both of you hang on!". He then started to run over and got both of their pokéballs ready. As Brendon went, Alex could hear in the distance more footsteps, but coming from behind them rather then in front of them: Brendon's backup was finally there.

Before Tim knew it, he and the grunt were engaged in a staring competition. Tim blinked first.

"You lost." She said with a smirk.

"Can she more annoying?" Tim said under his breath and looked away.

After almost minute of silence, there were footsteps. They were getting louder. They were approaching.

"International Police! Freeze!" A female voice shouted.

The grunt cursed and started running in the opposite direction. Tim smiled. 'About time they show up.' He thought. He grabbed the bars and shouted. "Help! I'm stuck in here. Help!"

Soon, three people in uniform came into his view. One female and two males. The woman seemed to be in either her late thirties or her early fourty. She spoke first. "Who are you?" Tim could not tell where she came from from her accent but it was definitely not Hoenn.

"My name is Tim. I am just a trainer." Tim explained.

"Tim?" She seemed to recognised the name. "Are you a friend of Steven Stone?"

"Well. I have a friend named Steven. I don't know his last name." He said. "He has blue hair and has a shiny Metagross."

"That sounds like him. I am also a friend of his. He has talked about you." She said and sent out a Scyther. Tim took a couple steps away from the bars. "Use Cut!"

"I didn't catch your name." Tim said.

"My codename is Agent Blossom. We are InterPol." She said.

Tim looked at each of them. "Is this all of you?"

Agent Blossom shook her head. "We splitted up. The other group is heading to the brainwashing room as we speak." She then pointed to one of the officers. "Agent Dumpling will get you out of here."

Agent Dumpling nodded. "Follow me, kid."

Just as Tim left the cell, he felt as if he was leaving something important behind. Something dear to him. 'What is this weird feeling?' Tim wondered.

Magic Sparkle

"if he helped the rhyperior is that mean he is a good guy, is that mean all that team is good and harry is bad, is that mean im bad too? Maybe he was lying but i dont have any proof for that..." Max continued to fight himself

Roger wanted to struggle from the rope as max fights himself, but the emolga stared at him, like he is ready to attack at any moment.
"Why are you helping him?, why you agree to get his dirty works?" Roger then said, "you got caught by a pokeball without your permission, he took you away from your friends" he continued.

Max stopped his fighting and turned his head to roger with a mad look and a few tears on his face, "what about you?, You keep your pokemons in the balls as well, and you have 12 pokeballs, thats mean you stole 6 if not more pokemons from others" max said madly.

Roger start laughing again, "why you laughing this time?" Max said in confusion.
"All of the pokemons, at least those i catched, they all agreed to be with me and help me to get freedom to pokemons, 3 of them were saved by me, if not they were dead!" Roger said, he didnt show any anger.

"F-freedom?" max said in totally confusion, how that guy supposed to have any connections to freedom.
"Thats right, a freedom for pokemons!. Before you came and did your powder i was going to release all those pokemons i got that doesn't want to help me" roger explained, "why wont you help me in my plan?, I can tell you where is your friends too" roger added.

Max gave an angry look, "i dont care about those i called friends before! They betrayed me and leaved me alone, and just for you to know that all my pokemons are my friends and i wont do anything against their will" max yelled, "if i will see those 'friends' again i will get my revenge, im pretty sure my pokemons will want it as well" max added quietly, but roger could hear him quite clear.

"I will help you get your revenge, they right now attacking the base, just release me from that rope" roger said, his words made tears fall from max's eyes.
"T-they just leaved me to do that themselves?" Max said quietly with tears, then start to get angrier, "i will help you, but only until i will get my revenge, i still dont trust you" max said in anger.

"Fine by me, i promise i will help you in your revenge and i wont force you to do anything, just release that rope from me" roger said, max decide to accept it

"use iron tail, emolga" max called out, the emolga sharpen his tail and cut the rope.
"Thank you, i guess you still dont trust me completely but you will see that im not the bad guy" roger said before walking to his pokeballs.
Max wasn't sure if he did the right choice or not, but he will have to find out.

“Alright! Now that you are safe. I want to take your statement. First, how did you end up in that cell?” Agent Dumpling asked as soon as he and Tim exited the building. Outside the buildings, black vans were outside. The grunts that Tim assaulted earlier were gone, perhaps they were on their ways to a police station.

‘That’s easy. I assaulted a couple of grunts, threatened a woman and was sucker punched by that same woman.’ He thought. “Erm, I was kidnapped, sir.” Tim said, which was not too far from the truth.

Agent Dumpling nodded and wrote that down on a notebook. “Why were you targeted?”

“I plan to eliminate that group.” Tim said, with confidence.

“Alone?”

“No. I have friends. Harry, Cassidy, Max and, of course, my pokemon.”

Agent Dumpling wrote that down and put the notebook away. “Alright, kid. This is my card. Call me if you need me. Now, I have to go back in there and help my friends. You are free to go. Stay safe.”

“You too.” Tim said as he watched the agent entered the building. ‘Now what should I do? I don’t have my pokemon with me.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other side,

Agent Blossom, her Scyther, and her junior officer were investigating the cell. There was a small in crack on the wall. The crack was small and the cell was dark so they didn’t blame Tim for not noticing. “Open the crack for me.” Agent Blossom ordered. The Scyther hit the wall and the wall fell apart, revealing a secret space. Inside the secret space was a pokeball.

Out of curiosity, she released the pokemon. It was Tim’s Gardevoir. She looked around. Confusion was visible on her face. “Where is my master?

You mean Tim?” The Scyther asked.

Have did you know that name?!” Confusion turned to rage. Before the Scyther could answer, she attacked him. She used telekinesis to push him against the wall. “Did you hurt him?

Calm...Calm down. He is safe.” He reassured her while trying to breath. “He was just rescued out of here.

So… You are not with the bad guys.” She said, letting go of the Scyther. “I see. My apologies. I now must go.” She then teleported out of there.

Magic Sparkle

Max and roger were walking toward the base, there was a still a long way to go.
"I still not sure if it was the right choice, however, he doesn't seem to attack me at this moment, maybe i will ask him a few questions" max thought to himself before talking.

"You have 11 pokeballs right?, That mean you stole from someone, can you tell me from who did you steal" max questioned, roger blinked for a moment from max's question.
"Well, i guess if i want you to understand me then i would have to be true with you" roger said before answering, "stole it from that kiddo with the blaziken, the one that traveled with you, i was going to release them or let them join me but i forget" roger explained.

Max stopped for a moment to think, dont remember a blaziken, but maybe tom's pokemon has evolved, "do you mean tom?" Max said, "if that the kiddo name then yes" roger answered and they both stopped walking.

"Wait! If tom's ptom's pokeballs are here then..." Max relized in his thoughts, "can i take a look at the pokeballs?" Max then asked.

Roger looked at max with confusion, "why not, go ahead" roger said and let max grab the pokeballs while he got ready to sent gengar in case the kid ran away.
Max looked carefully at the balls, "it must be one of them!" Max said Nervously.
"What is this kid up to?" Roger questioned himself in confusion of max's acts.

"There it is!" Max shouted happily and start searching the way to release, "after all those years, i got you with me again aria" he said and released her from the pokeball after finding the way, making the altaria a wild pokemon again.

Altaria shock his head upon getting released, when he shock his head he saw max, his old friend from years ago.
The altaria just grabbed him with his wings and start hugging him, "altarrrrr" he said cheerfully.
"So it is you" max said, tears of joy start dropping from his eyes.

Roger was in a little shock to see that, "he just released her, i didnt tell him or force him to do it, he is the perfect one to help me in my plan" roger said to himself quietly.

Altaria then looked at the emolga in Max's shoulder, he didnt remember his friend to have pokemons, but he didnt let it bother him, however, he gave a small angry look at roger.

"Iook like you found your friend... again?, are you going to catch it now? Or you would let the freedom fill him?" Roger said, he tried to test max.

Max released himself from the hug for a moment, "that i will catch a friend a haven't seen for years? Never!" Max said as he petting aria.
"Very well, youre impressing me kiddo" roger said, "the base is close but we shouldn't go there right now, you will only find yourself in a big troubles" he added.

Max nodded, he started to trust roger more and more, without him he might have not see aria anymore.
"Then we should rest, right?" Max questioned, "good idea" roger replaid, "i will release the pokemons in the meanwhile" he added.

Altaria still didnt trust roger, he couldn't think how tom will feel when he find out that roger released his pokemons, and that max helping him, he wasn't sure in which side he should be.

"Okay, i will ask that question again" roger told the pokemons inside the pokeballs, "or im releasing you or you are helping me in my plan to get more pokemons a freedom".

"Why did I think this was a great idea?" Tim asked while he was barely catching his breath. He took a glance over his his shoulder and saw three Linoone still chasing him. If his legs weren't occupied with running for his life, he would have used them to kick himself for coming up with a stupid plan.

10 minutes ago...
Tim was at a pokemon center, contemplating his next move. He concluded that he should catch a pokemon to use temporarily until he retrieved his pokemon. So he bought some pokeballs and headed for Route 118.

As soon as Tim saw a movement, Tim picked up a nearby rock and threw it in that direction. It hit a female Linoone that two male Linoone were fighting over. Needless to say, they were pissed and chased after him immediately.

Now...
Tim wasn't sure where he was running to but he was sure he should not stop running. There was a tree about 6 feet ahead of him. He had to choose between going left or right. Then, he felt a force from behind him. He was sent flying and crashed into the tree.

Tim coughed out blood and turned around to face his predators. The pain rendered him unable to stand straight so he leaned his back against the tree. His legs were shaking. He was not sure if that was caused by fear or pain.

One of Linoone roared and dashed forwards. He made a cross with his arms to defend himself, closed his eyes and looked away.

Then, everything was silent.

Tim slowly opened his eyes and saw that standing between him and the Linoone was the back of a Gardevoir. His Gardevoir. Her arms were parallel to the ground and the Linoone was levitating. As soon as she moved her arms to her left, the Linoone were thrown to the left and crashed into trees.

Gardevoir turned around and smiled. Her smile was of an angel and not of someone who had just presumably crushed most bones in Linoone's bodies.

Tim staggered towards his pokemon and collapsed in her warm embrace.

Magic Sparkle

There was a minute of silence, max gave a confused look, the emolga looked curiously and the altaria looked in worry, he didnt trust roger, but his friend seem to do.

"You asked for it" roger said to the first pokeball, then releasing it.
A skamory came from the pokeball, he gave a sign of farewell and flew off.

"How can you understand them?" Max questioned curiously, roger sighed from the odd question.
"They're giving signs, and if you look closely into their pokeball you can see the pokemon inside, like you did with altaria" roger explained and moved to the next one.

They was a few moments before roger called to max, "hey kiddo!, What is your name?" Roger questioned, "eh-m-my name is max, why are you asking?" Max answered, it was suspicious but he couldn't do anything with the name, right?.

"Well max, take that" roger said and gave the pokeball to max, which confused him.
"W-wh-" max said but roger cut his words, "he want to help me get freedom to pokemons, i have 6 pokeballs so i cant really take care of it, you seem to be proven enough to get him on your side, you dont have to use it for my plan but at least take a good care on him, he seem pretty confused" roger roger explained.

Max looked deeply at the pokeball, he could see a Anorith inside, but when did he get him?.
"Lets move to the last one" Roger said, altaria looked in worry at how roger releasing everyone of tim's pokemons, max however, doesn't seem to care about tim anymore.

"I cant allow you, if you dont want either of those then i will have to release you with force" roger said and released the pokemon.
A blaziken came out, as soon as he came out he tried to attack roger, but roger dodged at the last second.

"I dont want to fight you , your a wild pokemon now, you will only risk yourself if you try to find the trainer that isn't yours anymore" roger said, but the blaziken didnt listen and ran away toward the base.

"You doing it wrong!" Max shouted, "what do you mean?" Roger replaid.
"You just forced him, thats not how freedom works!" Max yelled, "pokemon can get fooled easily, just like humans. Pokemons can trust their trainer even if he is a criminal" roger explained.

Max stopped talking when he noticed a sparkling thing on the ground, a red stone.
"I wonder what is that stone" max said, he decided to ignore what happened before.

Roger came and looked at the stone, "you should leave it here, lets just go to get your revenge" he said, max felt like roger hiding something from him about the stone.
Max start walking with aria and emolga toward the base, roger picked up the stone behind Max's back and went after him.

Everything was dark. No matter where he looked. Then, Tim saw his pokemon. All of them. They were walking away from him. "Guys, wait up!" He shouted and chased after them. However, no matter how far Tim had run, he could not reach them them. Then, he heard an evil laughter. He looked around saw that he was in Roger's palm, literally. Roger then closed his hand, trapping Tim inside.

Tim's eyes snapped opened. He was breathing heavily and he noticed he was sweating. I moved his head left and right and realised that he was a on hard, yet, comfortable bed. He glanced to the left and saw that his left arm was bandaged. He glanced to the right and saw a desk with a headlamp.

'Where am I?' He thought and sat up. Immediately, he felt mild chest pain and nauseous. His feet were pointing at a door which, a few seconds later, slid open. His Gardevoir and Steven walked in. Steven was carrying some flowers.
Gardevoir quickly rushed to Tim's side and held his hand two-handedly.

"You really shouldn't try to get up just yet." Steven chided and place the flowers on the table.

"Where am I? What happened?" Tim asked.

"We are at a hospital in Fortree City." He then pointed at the Gardevoir with his thumb. "You should thank her. She carried you all the way here."

He would have thanked her, if he weren't so busy being astonished by the fact. "Well, actually, she carried you to a Pokemon Centre and I was coincidentally there so I took you here." Steven added. "Don't worry about the bill. I will take care of it."

"How is the base? How are Cassidy and Harry?"

Steven shook his head. "Don't worry about all that, right now. You need to rest. You could have died." Tim couldn't argue with that so he shut up and went back to sleep.