• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Incenses' Evil Plans!

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Max was shocked, he knew about the fact that it can show the future or the past, but he wasnt excepted that cassedy would have a dimension scream on him.
"I-incredible" max said, "i knew about the dimension scream before, i had it too but its almost impossible to get dimension scream on someone that the bond between is not too strong" max explained.
"You may knkw about aria but you dont know about the story and the bond between us" max suddenly said with no reason, he couldn't control himself.
Max hoped to get there fast, if there was something that he is really care of are pokemons, he was still worried that they going to brainwahing them too, along with harry.

Name: Oliver (Ollie)
Pokemon: Barky(Lillipup), Roarby(Growlithe),Poochy(Poochyena)
---------

"Get that kid!" A grunt yelled, as Oliver made a run for it, gripping his Barky for dear life. " Run Barky, meet me back home! " Oliver told his Pokemon as the Lillipup ran away. A grunt grabbed onto Oliver's arm, as the child cried out for help. " HELP!!!!!HELP ME!!!!! " He screamed, as the grunt out a hand over his mouth. " Shut up kid.... " The grunt said, causing Oliver to whimper.

From the the above Tim saw a grunt assaulting a kid. "Seriously? A pedophile in broad daylight?"

The Skarmory descended and Tim sent out his Combusken. "Kick his ass." The Combusken nodded and sprinted toward the grunt. The grunt noticed the pokemon and tried to reach for a pokeball but he was too slow. The Combusken kicked him in the chest, sending the grunt stumbling backwards a few steps.

"You should not have messed with me, punk!" The grunt said, sending out a Slyveon. Tim returned the Combusken and signaled the Skarmory to fight instead. Due to type advantage, The Skarmory won under a minute.

"I will have my revenge one day!" said the grunt, running away. Tim fed the bird a berry and then turned to the kid. "Are you alright?"

Magic Sparkle

Name: roger
Pokemon: murkrow, rhyperior (he stole him), luxray, gengar, porygon, smeargle.
Other: he is part of team incense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roger sat on the chair in the same room as the brainwashing machine, he watched over the unconscious yound boy in case something will happen And he would break free.
"The brainwashing machine is almost completed, soon his friends will have the same fate" roger told to himself and start laughing evilly, the murkrow on his shoulder laughed with him as well.
Roger then looked on rhyperior's pokeball and stopped laughing, "if you wasnt so weak we could have get at least one more of that group to our team, maybe you should get in the machine too" he said in disappointment to the pokeball.
He continued watching harry, planning the perfect plan to get the others, he sent out luxray so he can alert when he see the group coming.

She looks at max with a smile and then sees Tim dive down at the grunt below hurting a kid in broad daylight. "Black follow him to that kid," she said to her Charizard.
"Char!" says Black as she flew down to were Tim defeated the grunt and landed Black.
She turned around seeing Max holding her tight, fast asleep while holding his Pokeball with emolga in it. She gently grabbed his Pokeball with emolga in it and whispers softly, "I know you're worried about pokemon, Emolga. I am too, but you are tough and you can be tough. I know you can."
Cassedy went into her bag and grabbed a tm called thunder. She showed it to Emolga and said, "Whenever you're ready I can help you learn it."
She put Emolga back into Max's hand and told Tim, " We need to camp. Let them go back to their base. I know someone who can help us." she said.

Name: Alex
Pokémon: Lucario (Caria), Mienshao (Shao), Absol (Solora), Garchomp (Chip), Zoroark (Zora)
Other: Has the ability to sense and manipulate Auras alongside her Lucario. Her brother and his Lucario have this ability as well.

Alex prepared herself to walk into the hideout. It felt strange to go for such a bold move, but dressed head-to-toe in grunt garb snatched by her Zoroark, she didn't look out of place in the slightest.
As she entered, Alex instinctively placed her hand on her Lucario's Poké Ball. Normally, for such a dangerous mission, Caria would be right beside her--but it wasn't as if Incense grunts ran around with their Pokémon out, and she needed to lay low.
After all, Chip's life was on the line.
Chip, Alex's Garchomp, had been kidnapped just a few days prior. With Caria's help, Alex had been able to track down the thief via their Aura. Unfortunately, traveling all the way from the Battle Frontier to Slateport wasn't the easiest task without a Pokémon who could fly, so it had taken a few days.
Alex couldn't help but wonder what Riley would think of this whole adventure. Riley was her older brother back in Sinnoh, who had taught her and Caria everything they knew, from Auras to Pokémon battling to how to multiply fractions. The only thing he hadn't taught Alex was how to take risks--that was a self-taught skill (one that she was often scolded for).
Alex smiled at the thought. She shook her head. That could wait. Right now, she had a mission.
She concentrated on the Auras in the hideout, searching for Chip's familiar one. It took a few minutes for Alex to locate it--it was harder to do Aura things when Caria was in her Poké Ball.
She followed the Aura through Incense's entire hideout, soon reaching a door guarded by a grunt. On the door, scrawled in dark red letters were the words "BRAINWASHING ROOM." Alex activated Aura again, spotting the glow she wanted coming from one of the grunt's Poké Balls.
But how to get it? Not to mention, what was UP with the brainwashing room? Why was that even a thing in the hideout?
Stop thinking about that. Just grab Chip and get out of there. she thought, selecting her Mienshao's Ultra Ball from her belt. Hidden behind a corner, she let out Shao as quietly as she could.
"Okay. Shao, I want you to use Bounce in there. If you can knock out the grunt, we can grab Chip and get out." she whispered. Shao nodded, sensing the need for silence.
"Okay. Now go!" Shao sprung, leaping up as high as the roof would let him and crashing down at an angle on the grunt. The grunt stumbled back, slamming against the door and falling to the ground. Alex immediately recalled Shao, scooped up Chip's Great Ball, and booked it towards the exit. Perhaps not the most elegant solution--but hey, it worked.
Almost as soon as she made it out of the hideout, sirens started blaring from the inside. Alex ran for cover, ducking behind a building. She leaned against the wall, letting out a sigh of relief. She pressed the button on the Great Ball, letting out Chip. She grinned.
"Good to have you back, buddy."

Magic Sparkle

During the flight max took emolga's pokeball and grab him, he wanted to say something to him but a fast turn of Charizard made him Immediately hold tighter, with the pokeball on one of his hands, After a while he fell asleep from too much worry.
When they landed he was still asleep.

Emolga could barely hear what cassedy has been saying to him, but he could understand it was cassedy that speaking.
He couldnt see what cassedy showed either, he started to be confused.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roger laughed to himself in the brainwashing room, "look like its too late for those annoying group" roger laughed evilly as murkrow joining him again, the luxray kept watching with his golden eyes if they are coming, suddenly as he turns because of the noices he notice that theres a female trainer knocking out a grunt and taking his pokeballz "lux! Luxray!" He said in a warning.
The murkrow upon hearing that fly around the room and roger stood up after sitting on the cheir, "look like we need to teach someone a lesson" roger said in anger.
A gengar came out from the floor and a porygon glitched (teleported) into the room, they were planning to trap the group, "i need you two to come with me, two moves and it gonna be down" roger laughed, gengar and porygon nodded and murkrow landed on roger shoulder.
"Stop it right there!" He shouted when he opened the door, but no one was there, "so that one escaped" he said in anger and returned to the room.
"Come back to your spots, and do a better job this time, luxray" he said as he sitting back in his cheir, the luxray continued to watch, gengar and porygon came back to their spots.
"A few minutes and that machine is done" roger laughed to himself, he totally forget about the other trainer that came before.

EDIT: 1/28/19 A: Edited my first post and set it the past tense; hope it appeases the mods.

Character format:

Name: Officer Brendan Alman

Pokemon: Luxio, Vulpix, Emolga, Tangrowth, Croagunk, Salazzle

Backstory (OOC)

A native of the Alola region, Brendan enjoyed a simple life helping his mom run the motel on route 8. He had a natural curiosity for Pokemon, watching travelers and trial goers stop by or stay overnight with their Pokemon companions. He finally decided one day to head around and see if he can find a Pokemon to catch for his very own. Clutching a Dusk Ball he had saved up 2 months allowance for he crept out in the middle of the night looking for his first companion. He then noticed some rustling in a berry pile under a berry tree. He got low and readied his ball and saw a Salandit get knocked from the pile as a Crabbrawler scuttled out. Brendan had seen Crabbrawlers gather up berries all the time, punching the berry trees till the berries broke off. Seems the Salandit was trying to snatch the berries for itself.

Bubbles and embers were exchanged between the two; the Salandit clearly being outmatched. A direct hit from a bubble beam knocked the Salandit to the ground and the Crabbrawler moved in to finish it off. Brendan felt like he should do something, the Salandit seemed severely hurt. As the Crabbrawler lifted its hand up to deliver a rock smash, Brendan readied his Dusk Ball. But in a split second, the Salandit belched up a cloud of purple smog, disorienting the Crabbrawler and allowing the Salandit to scratch at the Crabbrawler. It stumbled back and finally fell over, just twitching. Brendan shook himself out of the shock of the reversal he just saw and knew he wanted that Salandit. As the Salandit went to munch on its sweet prize, Brendan moved up and tossed the Dusk Ball. The purple vortex swallowed the Salandit and the ball dropped and shook...shook...shook... click.

Many years later, a 15 year old Brendan met a figure that would give him an opportunity he could only dream about. A visiting researcher from Sinnoh noticed Brendan's Salandit companion and was curious about it. He had heard of a Pokemon in this region where the females were the only ones that evolved. He hadn't seen a Salandit before and asked Brendan if he could study it for a brief while. Eager to help, Brendan said yes, much to Salandit's annoyance. The researcher found the Salandit was female and knew that Professor Rowan would love to study this phenomenon. He offered Brendan a chance to come back with him to Sinnoh to see the region and to meet his mentor Professor Rowan. The offer excited Brendan and after begging his mother, he got her blessing to go.

Once in Sinnoh, Brendan worked with the research team to bring back Pokemon to examine, help train, and finally study their evolution. He also got some new Pokemon to be part of his team; a Croagunk and Luxio. After three years of work and training, Salandit finally managed to evolve into a Salazzle. The discovery proved incredibly fruitful to the professor and exciting to Brendan, but it also became a turning point in his life. The research team had learned all they could from Salandit and Salazzle and couldn't afford to keep Brendan around as an assistant. Brendan needed to find work and chose to work with International Police as an officer. Working across the world, Brendan got his remaining Pokemon companion in Vulpix, Tangrowth, and Emolga. Their latest assignment places them all in Hoenn.

(BIC):

The blaring alarms and sirens were heard for miles and caught the ear of an officer. The officer investigated the disturbance and had found what appeared to be an abandoned shack in the middle of nowhere. There they were, grunts in the uniforms that he'd be tracking all across the region. "Incenses...", the officer remarked. The two grunts spot him and draw their pokeballs. They sent out a Crawdaugnt and Zangoose. The officer then flashed his badge and proudly proclaimed, "In the name of the International Police, members of the Incenses Inc. are to be arrested on sight. It's your last chance to surrender." "An officer's pokémon certainly are going to be special. Let's take him out! Crawdaugnt use knock off!" The Crawdaugnt scurried up and readies to sock the officer.

Never flinching, the officer tossed out a great ball. "Luxio, let's get to work!" A Luxio popped out who then growled and glared at the approaching Crawdaugnt. Intimidated, it flinched. The officer then followed up, "Alright we got him, Luxio, use Discharge." Luxio's fur crackled with static and then blasted the Crawdaugnt with a shower of sparks. The grunt's eye twitched. "Move back Crawdaugnt." Loyally, the Crawdaught returned to his side. "You think you're tough cause you got a badge? It's still two on one." The officer smiled, "Then let's even the playing field. Vulpix, come on out!" Out of a pokéball, a Vulpix completed this double battle.

Last edited:
Alex could still hear the blaring sirens, even from her hiding spot.
"Ugh, I wish they'd stop those stupid sirens." she muttered to Caria. The two of them were using Aura to keep themselves informed and lower the risk of a surprise attack.
"Car." Caria grumbled in agreement.
All of a sudden, the air was filled with the sounds of conflict--Pokémon cries and loud crashes.
"Looks like Incense was discovered." Alex remarked. "Y'know, we should probably get out of here before we get discovered, shouldn't we?"
"Lu." Caria gave a curt nod as she was returned to her Poké Ball. Alex sent out Chip, quickly mounting him and flying up.
She stared down at Slateport for a few moments, spotting a battle going on between a police officer and an Incense grunt.
"Step on it, Chip."
The two blasted away at an insane speed, getting a good distance away from Slateport before finally slowing down.
"Phew! Thanks, bud. Now, let's see what we got here...." Alex activated her Aura, examining the area. She noticed a large, concentrated clump of it nearby, indicating a lot of people and Pokémon.
"Let's investigate that, shall we, Chip?"

Tim considered taking Cassedy's plan and decided against it. He shook his head. "We don't know how much time we have left. Let's split. You go find your guy and I will try to find Harry."

With that, he left the group and called his Kirlia. "Find Harry." He ordered. The Kirlia closed her eyes and concentrated. After almost two minutes, her eyes snapped open and she rushed off.

Tim followed closely until they arrived at a building, where the entrance was guarded by a grunt and a Machoke. The pokemon had a scar on its face, making it look threatening. "Alright. This should be it. Well done." Tim petted his Kirlia and returned her. He then came up with a plan.

"There must be dozens of grunts inside that building I should conserve my energy as much as possible." He murmured and called out his Combusken. "Make it quick."

The chicken nodded. The Combusken ran in and slid, his hip kissing the grass just his angled shins hit the Machoke's calves. The Combusken ploughed right through and the Machoke went up in the air and came down on its back. It groaned

"Intruder!" The grunt panicked. Tim darted toward the grunt. The grunt spotted Tim and launched a roundhouse right. Tim smirked.

'This is too predictable.' Tim thought as he ducked and let the grunt's fist buzzed over his head. Tim kicked the grunt's leg and the grunt fell down, face first. Tim spun around. The Machoke just got up. "Double kick!"

Without a chance to fight back, the Machoke fell to the ground. This time, it fainted. Tim searched the grunt's pocket and found a keycard. Tim swiped it and the door slided open. "Let's go!"

Magic Sparkle

Max was still asleep, he start shivering as he dreamed about the last day he saw aria.
Meanwhile emolga tried to get out of the ball, he wasnt sure what happening but he started to worry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roger's luxray saw with his golden eyes that tom is entering the building, as soon as he saw her he alerted roger.
"Lux!" He said to roger, when roger heard that he stood up, "so that team is now here, or that kid is back again, never mind who is that, they would meet their fate soon" he laughed and looked at the machine.
"Every trick they would put on me would fail" he laughed to himself as he looked at the two open pokeballs that porygon and gengar was supposed to be in, the murkrow joined him in his evil laugh.
"everyone that would stand in our way is doomed" he told himself in laugher.

"Dammit! How can this be?!" The grunt said, devastated. All three of his pokemon were taken down within five minutes.

"I would advice you to stay out of my way and tell me where I could find my friend." Tim used a super potion on his partner

"Relax. I got this." Said another grunt as he sent out a Zangoose.

'A Zangoose? I have the type advantage. This victory is mine.' Tim thought. His Combusken got into his ready position.
"Double Kick!"

"Protect!" The grunt ordered. The Zangoose was faster. It created an invisible barrier.

Just as Tim about to order the next move. The Zangoose dropped to all four and moaned in pain. It started vomiting.

Tim took a step back, disgusted by what he saw. However, the grunt seemed unconcerned. A smirk appeared on the grunt's face. "You are done for." He giggled. The Zangoose stood up and wiped its mouth.

"Double kick!" This time, the kicks hit. They were no ordinary kicks. Each kick could easily knock down any door. Wood or metal. However, the beast didn't even blinked. It just laughed.

"Slash!" The grunt ordered. The Combusken didn't have time to dodge. He took a direct hit. His blood splattered onto the ceiling. Another incoming. He ducked just in time. The Zangoose just kept on going. The Combusken took some hit and dodged even fewer. All he could do was retreating until, suddenly, the aggressive beast dropped to its knees.

Then, it clicked. "Toxic orb plus Toxic Boost, huh?" Tim concluded. "Double kick."

He kicked the Zangoose at the chest and at the head. The Zangoose was defeated.

"This is far from over." He sent out a shiny Milotic. Stolen. No doubt. "Ice beam!"

The Combusken was frozen slid. "Die! Use Body Slam!"

"Move. Come on. Move!" The Combusken, of course, did not hear. As the massive body moved closer and closer, tears started to form. The thought of losing his partner was just too much. "Don't leave me, Combusken!"

Then, somehow, the stone that the Combusken held turned red. Then, it turned into a tiny ball of fire. It got larger and larger. In the end, it engulfed the frozen Combusken and became a great ball of fire, which bounced back the Milotic's attack.

The ball disappeared. So did the Combusken. In his place was a fully evolved Pokemon. A Blaziken.

He glared at his trainer and gave him a thumb up. Tim nodded and wiped the tears. "Let's do this partner!" Tim exclaimed.

"Impossible." Said the grunt. "Ice beam again!"

"Dodge it and use Blaze Kick." Within a blink of an eye, the pokemon was behind the shiny Milotic. He knocked the Milotic out in one kick.

"Alright. Now who would like to tell me where I can find my friend?"

The grunts looked at each other, saying nothing. Tim looked at his partner."Hey. How many bones do you think we have to break before they talk."

"Alright. Alright." One of the grunts gave him a direction. Tim followed it. He realised the he had been lied to when, after the Combusken kicked the door down, he was face-to-face with a Luxray.

"Alright. I guess you are next."

Magic Sparkle

The luxray was outside the room, seeing the boy coming toward him and start growling, which alerted roger that the victim is here.
"What to we have here?" Roger said as he went out from the brainwash room, "you are looking for your friend, dont you kiddo? He in good hands" The man said in laughter, the murkrow on his shoulder looked at tom's shiny pokeball, ready to steal it when he get an order to.
"If you want your friend so Bad, then you need to beat me in a double battle! But dont worry, it wont take that long" roger said evilly, trying to taunt his enemy.
"Return luxray!" He said and returned luxray into an ultra ball, "now its going to be a shocking battle, lts get our victim gengar and porygon!" He said and laughed from his own joke, but then a gengar came through the floor and a porygon glitched near him.
"I will let you attack first, as our guest" he said and smirked

Name: Chloe
Pokemon: Pikachu (Pika), Lucario (Luke), Garchomp (Chompy), Umbreon (Umbris), Alteria (Scooter), Greninja (Ninja)

Chloe was walking through the streets of slateport, trying to find where the noise of pokemon cries is coming from. Her trusted partner, Pikachu, is following her in the streets to find the pokemon cry. She saw a clearing from the crowd and saw a Charizard. She recognized the Charizard cause its the same Charizard she met years ago. "Pika. Look its Cassedy."
"Pika pika?" asked Pika.
"It's for sure her Pikachu. Who else would have a shiny mega Charizard," she told Pika.
"Dang it Tim. You had to run off." said Cassedy.
She looked up and saw a person running at her and her friends. "Oh... Oh my god....." she said stammering. "Chloe?"
"CASSEDY!" yelled Chloe.
Cassedy got up and ran over to Chloe," Chloe I....I cant believe its you. Its been 10 years since I have seen you."
Black came running from behind and hugged Chloe,"Oof! Hi black its so good to see you<" she said with a smile.
"Chloe I missed you so much. I have been looking for you for years," said Cassedy as she hugged Chloe.
"I know Cassedy I have been looking for you too," she said to Cassedy.
"Pika I can't leave you out. I missed you." Cassedy said to Chloe's Pikachu.

The situation looked bad for Tim. 'All of his pokemon have type advantage against my Kirlia. That means I have only two pokemon suitable for this battle.' He thought and gulped. 'That means I only have one chance.'

Tim started regretting leaving his allies behind. "I accepted your challenge." He said and sent out his Skarmory. If you paid close attention, you could hear his voice shaking slight.

The Skarmory took a glance at his battle partner. "You look good, pal."

Instead of responding with a thank, the Blaziken looked at the bird in disbelief. "Wait. You are a foreigner."

"Oh. You can tell by my accent?" The bird laughed. "Yeah. I was migrating from Johto when our trainer caught me. Speaking of our trainer, let's get ready."

The Blaziken nodded and got in a boxer's ready position.

'I should leave the Gengar slone first, if possible. Since my Blaziken is immune to ghost type attack and my Skarmory is immune to poison attack. However, what is that tiny pokemon? I have never seen it before.' Tim finally thought up a battle plan. "Skarmory use Taunt on Gengar. Blaziken use Blaze Kick on that strange pokemon."

Magic Sparkle

Roger didnt expect the kid to use taunt, that destroyed most of his plan, "okay gengar, thunderbolt on the skarmory! And porygon, teleport!" He called out.
Electricity start sparking around the gengar body before he unleashed a zap of electricity toward the metal bird.
The porygon glitched and disappeared, evoiding the blaze kick, however, he apeared behind the blaziken.
Roger smirked, "use psychic" he said, the porygon's start glowing blue as he lifting the blaziken in the air.
"Theres no point of fighting for your friend, he wont remember you or any of your team" he said in laugher.

The situation just went from bad to worse. Much worse. Tim didn't expect the Gengar to know an electric move. Both of his pokemon took some damage. Tim's mind started racing for a plan. 'His other pokemon are a Luxray and a Mukrow.' He recalled. 'Maybe, the luxray could be
taken out by Kirlia. Just maybe.'

One thing was clear. The Gengar had to go down soon. Tim took a deep breath and ordered the next moves. "Fall back and use Roosts! Blaziken. Blaze kick again. This time on the Gengar!"

His mind went to Cassedy. Maybe he should have waited for her and her friend. 'No use crying over spilled milk.' He told himself.

(OOC Whoops. Last time I accidentally logged in the old account.)

Magic Sparkle

The gengar took damage from the blaze kick and a small amount of dark smoke came from his body, it activated his ability.
"Look like you need to thing of another strategy" roger laughed, the murkrow joined him again in his laugh.
"okay gengar, look like you calmed down from that taunt, lets do combo number 2!" He said, the gengar and the porygon nodded in understand and start working together.
Porygon eyes begain to glow even brighter then before, he lifted all the three with psychic and kept them floating in the air, roger laughed again, porygon wouldnt be able to keep them in the air for too long.
"I guess you didnt expect that, when you say the pokemon move the enemy can know the upcoming attack and prepare for it" roger laughed again before continuing his sentence, "look like our little battle is done for you kiddo, do your thing gengar" he said and the gengar closed his eyes so he could focus.

"Keep that Luxio occupied, and I'll overwhelm that little Vulpix." The grunt said to his partner. He nodded and got the attention of his Zangoose. "Zangoose, quick attack; get right up in Luxio's face!" The officer responded, "That's how you wanna play, alright then. Luxio, use quick attack as well!" The two pokémon charged at each other, white streaks passing them both by, and met head to head. The other grunt smirked, having thought his plan was about to go off flawlessly. "Crawdaugnt, end this! Crabhammer!" The Crawdaugnt charged up as its claw glowed and built up bubbles around it. Without even a command, the Vulpix sidestepped the hit. The officer then directed his attention to Vulpix, "Alright, firespin Vulpix." Vulpix then shot a gush of fire down at the ground in front of Crawdaunt. The flames expanded up and encircled the Crawdaunt; trapping him.

"Ha!", shouted the grunt, "Hardly anything to worry about. Crawdaunt use razor shell and extinguish the fire." The officer interjected, "Stop him Vulpix, use will-o-wisp!" Vulpix eyes glowed with a purple glint as she conjured an orb of ghostly fire that ignited the Crawdaunt. Meanwhile the other two pokémon clashed at high speed. The grunt who had the Zangoose gritted his teeth and called out to his Zangoose, "Ok, use brick break now!" The Zangoose stopped its quick attacks and landed a chop on Luxio which rolled him across the ground. "Luxio, you ok?!", cried out the officer. Luxio stood up on shaky legs, but gave a bark of approval to say he was still able to fight. The officer smiled, "Good to hear, now let's keep him at a distance. Use discharge!" Luxio then launched torrents of electricity out at the Zangoose. "Dodge and use hone claws; we'll knock him out with one more strike!" The Zangoose smiled as it glided its claw against themselves. This created a menacing "sheen" sound.

The officer reassured Luxio, "You've got this Luxio! Just keep using discharge!" The grunt responded, "Zangoose, let's end this right now. Use quick attack to get in close and finish that Luxio off with slash!" The Zangoose dodged each and every bolt that was fired at it and moved in; its sharped claws ready for the final blow. "Luxio, just like we've practiced. Do it!", the officer confidently said to his partner. Luxio took a single step back and then lunged forward and bit down on the Zangoose's arm. Both the grunt and Zangoose were shocked at the tactics being used. "Alright, charge up discharge and then let him have it!" The officer told Luxio, having took advantage of the surprise of their opponents. Luxio's fur crackled and charged up electricity all over its body, the charging electricity traveled down its head and into Zangoose through the tightly gripped bite Luxio had on it. Luxio then let go, leaped back, and blasted Zangoose with the same electricity it was just shocked with. The Zangoose then flopped on its back and passed out. "Gah, Zangoose return!" The grunt shouted with great frustration as he pulled Zangoose back into its pokéball.

"One to go. Ok, Vulpix..." "... Crawdaunt use scald, extinguish those flames, NOW!" The grunt interrupted. Crawdaunt then spun with the flames and blasted water from its mouth. Even burned from the will-o-wisp, the Crawdaunt seemed ready to punish the Vulpix for its trickery. The grunt and officer shouted to their respective pokémon, "Crawdaunt!", "Vulpix", "Finish it off with crabhammer, full power!" "We got em right where we want em, use hex!" Vulpix's eyes shimmered, yet was cut off by the direct hit Crawdaunt laid into her. Flying back, the officer dove in and caught Vulpix before she hit the ground. "Oh Vulpix, sorry you got hurt so badly. Take a rest, ok." The officer took a pokéball out and sent Vulpix back. The grunt boasted, "down to my Crawdaunt and your Luxio. Not sure if he can take another hit though." The officer took a pokéball out. "It's done Luxio, great work." Luxio then nodded and went back into its ball. The grunt frustrated yelled, "Hey, not done! But if you're turning tail, Crawdaunt use knock off!" "I think you should take a closer look at your Crawdaunt." The officer said. "What are you talking about? I..." The burns on Crawdaunt were flaring up in hues of black and purple, burning him over and over again. Crawdaunt marched up slowly to the officer and took slow and steady breaths before finally toppling forward, no longer moving."

Last edited:
"Ah, right. New generation of Gangars have Cursed Body, not Levitate." Tim murmured. Just as Tim about to order the next moves, he was lifted up, telepathically, along his his pokemon.

"Dammit. Is there nothing I can do?" He asked himself. He looked at his Blaziken, as if to apologise. The Blaziken reached for his trainer but they were 3 feet apart from each other. Then, as Adrenaline kicked in, Tim had an idea but he quickly dismissed it. The Blaziken looked at his trainer and knew exactly what the plan was and shouted. "Do it!"

Tim couldn't understand what his pokemon said, of course, but, having spending time with him, Tim understood what his pokemon had said.

Tim gupled and, as he was still floating, he let a pokeball dropped. On impact, His female Kirlia came out. Without the trainer's order, it used Dazzling Gleam. It was a coward move, Tim knew but he wished not to be brainwashed. It was his only way.

Just as Tim's eyes were closed as a natural instinct, he shouted. "Teleport!"

A second later, he found himself lying on the grassy ground. Panting heavily. On his left were his Kirlia and her pokeball. On his right was a Machoke, still unconscious. His feet were pointing at the building where his other two pokemon were still inside.

Tim got up and looked at his Kirlia. He could not quite place a finger on how the Kirlia seemed to feel. She looked ashamed and worried. Not sure if she was worried about her friends she just left behind or if she was worried about her trainer.

Before Tim could say anything, Tim noticed a man approaching him. 'Young. Blue hair. Handsome. Suits and tie. Where have I seen him before?' He thought.

The blue-hair man smiled. "You don't remember me, do you? Well, this surely will joint memory." He sent out a shiny Metagross.

"You are the man that gave me a stone." Tim realised.

"Let's talk elsewhere." The man snapped his finger and the four were teleported. He looked around saw nothing but tall, and he meant really tall, grass and trees. "Route 120." He answered before being asked.

Tim recalled the map of Hoenn from memory and his eyes were widened. He looked at the Metagross. "Your shiny isn't just for show, huh?" With a smile, the man shook his head. "What do you want with me? I have to save my friends!"

"With what? That Kirlia?"

"I have have friends who are very strong. Heck, one of them even had a shiny Charizard!"

"How long do plan to rely on others?" The man asked and Tim went silent. "Look. I have been meaning to do something about that team for a while now, but I can't. Not directly. However, I can train you to be prepared to fight them."

Tim looked at his Kirlia.

The man reduced the distant between them and place his hand on Tim's shoulder. "A war is coming."

Tim looked the man in the eyes. "Why me? Wouldn't training someone like Cassidy be better."

"Just to prove a point. That I could do anything, including teaching a diglet to fly, figuratively." The man said, with a smirk, and Tim felt insulted.

With a sigh, Tim accepted. "What is the first step?"

"Chip, halt." Alex instructed, raising a hand.
All of a sudden, she'd just sensed more Aura movement, coming from where she'd just left. She decided she'd need Caria's help to get a better reading, meaning she had to land.
"Chip, down." she muttered. Chip dove downwards, letting her hop off his back and send out Caria.
"Caria, I need your help."
Caria nodded. The two of them activated Aura, mostly targeting Slateport City. With their powers combined, they could see clashing Auras at what looked like the Team Incense base.
"Ugh....Caria, I know you're gonna say we should go back to Slateport." Alex grumbled.
"Car!" Caria nodded firmly.
"Okay. Fine. We'll have a look. But the second it seems too dangerous, we're getting out of there. Deal?"
"Cario!" Caria nodded, letting herself get withdrawn into her Poké Ball.
"Okay, Chip. Guess we're headed back to Slateport, huh?"
"Garchomp!" Chip said cheerfully as Alex mounted him once again.
When they finally arrived back in Slateport, Alex activated her Aura before landing. She examined the locations of the Auras carefully--they all seemed to be inside.
"Perfect." she muttered. "Chip, land. It's time for a little bit of trickery."
Alex pulled her dark blue coat off upon landing, revealing the Team Incense disguise she was still wearing. She withdrew Chip, entering the hideout with the same swagger a true grunt would have.
As she walked through the rooms, Alex was noticing a fair amount of carnage. Clearly, battles had recently taken place, just moments after she'd left. She activated Aura, searching for remaining fighters. She could see what looked like unconscious Pokémon, and what looked like a few trainers, but it looked like the majority of the battles had disbanded.
Alex decided to investigate the unconscious Pokémon first. She would have to be careful, though, because there was a trainer directly next to them.
She carefully opened the door to the room, seeing a man with a Gengar and a strange, blocky Pokémon standing over an unconscious Blaziken and Skarmory.
Hey, cool. Is this guy the final boss? she wondered.

Magic Sparkle

"what taking you so long gengar, use hyp-" roger said but suddenly the kid and his pokemon teleported away, porygon stopped his psychic and roger looked in shock at what happened, he didnt expect this to happen, "that... Was.... Unexpected" he said slowly in surprise, before getting a little angry.
"We could have got that kid if you was doing your attack earlier, man that taunt almost ruin our trick" he said in disappointment, but perked up a moment later, "okay, lets leal you up befoee another one will come!" He said and took a hyper poison and a poison.

He start spraying at the two pokemons carefully, it hurt them but they felt better too.
"That kiddo was tough, next time we'll be ready, come back!" He said before picking two balls from his pockets and return the two pokemons.
"I wonder how our victim is doing, the brainwash machine supposed to finish" he said, he was seriously and disnt laugh like the other times, and he went to the room to check it out.

~~~~~~~~~

Max was still asleep, he didnt seem to wake up soon, which make emolga more worry.
The emolga tried to get out of the ball but max holded his pokeball very tight, he kept struggling but without success.

(OCC Reminder: Tim’s pokemon, Blaziken and Skarmory were still in the building. For now feel free to use them as you would like. For now that is.)

“Magical Leaf!”

“Bullet Punch!”

The Kirlia was slower. She was hit and knocked out. Tim called her back. The blue hair-hair man handed him a max revive. “Again.”

“Again?! We have been fighting for hours now. If I could have beaten you, I would have already!” Tim said.

The man crossed his arms and shook his head. “Are you saying that your Kirlia can’t beat my Metagross?”

“Of course she can’t. Your pokemon has the type advantage.”

He shook his head again. “Let’s switch our pokemon temporarily then.”

Tim thought for a moment, healed his Kirlia and switched the pokemon obediently. They sent out their pokemon. The man knelt down. “Let me borrow your strength, Kirlia.”

“Meteor Mash!” Tim ordered. The Metagross jumped high with its fist raised and came down like a meteor.

“Teleport back a foot.” The Kirlia did just that. The Metagross’ fist was plunged into the ground where the Kirlia was a moment ago. “Hypnosis.”

Usually, the Metagross could dodge that but, since its fist was struck in the ground, its mobility was limited. The Metagross was asleep.

The man shook his head. “I could finish my Metagross off but I guess you have learned your lesson now.” He turned to the Kirlia. “Well done.”

Tim took a deep breath. “What was I supposed to learn from that battle? That I am an incompetent trainer?”

“Your flaws are that you always fight things head on and your lack of trust in your pokemon.”

“What?! I do trust my pokemon.”

“You said your Kirlia couldn’t beat my pokemon when she was more than capable. Face the truth.”

Tim looked around and saw a small and went sit on it. The man towered over Tim and said, “Look your pokemon are willing to follow to you to hell and back. Willing to obey your every reckless move. Just trust in them.”

Tim look at the Kirlia and then at the man. “One more chance.”

The man smiled and switched the pokemon back.

They sent out their respective pokemon again. This time, both trainers said at the same time. “I am counting on you.”

“Meteor Mash.”

“Take it.” Without flinching, the Kirlia did. On impact, the Kirlia stumbled backwards a few step. The man raised his eyebrow but let it go.

“Draining Kiss.”

“Bullet punch.”

“Draining Kiss.”

“Bullet punch.”

“Teleport to under that tree.” Tim pointed.

“Bullet punch.” Like a shark chasing a prey, the Metagross pursuit.

At the last second, Tim shouted. “Now.” The Kirlia teleported out of the way. The Metagross punched the tree and it broke. The tree fell unto the Metagross, knocking it out.

The man clapped. “Well done.”

Before Tim said anything, the Kirlia glowed and became a Gardevoir. Tim hugged her and then looked at the man. “Come to think of if, I have not introduced myself. My name is Tim.”

“Steve.” They shook hand. Then, he handed Tim a pokeball. Tim released the pokemon inside and immediately recognised the pokemon.

“Altaria? Didn’t think I would see you again.”

“The police could not find the original trainer so they returned her to you.”

“So… You think I am ready for that war you mention?”

“Maybe with a one or two more pokemon.” His cellphone rang. “Steve.” He answered. “I will be right there.” He hung up, called the Metagross back and released a Skarmory. “See you around. Oh, and don’t fight alone. There is your friends you have met and I heard there is an international police in Hoenn.”

Tim returned the Altaria and turned to the Gardevoir. “Let’s go catch pokemon then.”

Magic Sparkle

(occ: sorry, i thought you teleported with blaziken and skamory)

Right before he enter the brainwash room he remembered that he saw only the kirlia and the kid teleporting, that mean the blaziken and the skamory still in the battle area.
He turned back and saw the two pokemons "how i didnt see them before i entered my room?, Oh well look like i still won something" he said to himself in laughter, the two pokemons are seem to be fainted from the psychic.
"Okay porygon, can you take those two for me?" He said as he sent out porygon, "use psychic! To carry them into our little prison" he told the porygon before going to the brainwashing room, the whole time he didnt notice that he being watched by alex.

Roght after roger entered the room, porygon glitched with the two pokemons away, he appeared later in a secret jail who seem to be underground, porygon used his psychic to put the both pokemons in different prison cells.
He used psychic to close the cells and glitched back to roger.

When the porygon back roger was sitting in a chair.
"Good, you really impressed me this time" roger told to porygon before returning him.
He then sent out gengar again "go down to the jail and keep an eye on the blaziken and the skamory, when they wake up put them to sleep again" he told the gengar, the gengar nodded and went underground to watch the prisoners.

"The boss is maybe smart but he cant beat my masterplan" he laughed to himself evilly along with murkrow, "he dont even know about the secret jail that I've built under this room, and soon i would be the new boss" he laughed to himself again, this time louder, but then stopped as he looked at the machine.
"However, that stupid machine taking his time" he said in disappointment, after that machine would finally end i will put the blaziken or the skamory in, rhyperior can wait for later" he said and smirked, right now only murkrow was with him.

"That took longer then I wanted to." Exclaimed the officer. "We're still not letting you pass." Said the grunt, who had just called back his Crawdaunt. "I figured, but I still need to get in there. Plus you're under arrest." The grunts cracked their knuckles, "Let's see you try." The officer, took out a pokéball and tossed it out. Out popped a lumbering Tangrowth. "Ok, let's round these guys up. Tangrowth, power whip!" The Tangrowth nodded and stepped up and sent out its vines out. With little resistance, he eventually drug the grunts back over close to him and the officer. "Ok, time for a lil nap. Tangrowth, sleep powder." The Tangrowth then vibrated and shook loose a cloud of powder. After a bit of struggling, the grunts finally settled down and drifted off into sleep.

"Nice work Tangrowth. Return." The officer called Tangrowth back to his ball and then made his way deeper into the facility. He passed by fainted pokémon and trainers alike and thought to himself, "Looks like an all out war broke out here. A shame I didn't get here sooner." Having made his way deeper in, the officer spotted the first conscious thing since he entered. A grunt who had peered into an open doorway who stared at an unconscious Blaziken and Skarmory and a man with a Gengar and Porygon. The officer kept watch of his own six and crept his way forward. He hoped to get the drop on the grunt and had his hand at his belt, clutching a pokéball.

Route 111

The sandstorm was blowing. Tim was knee-deep in sand but he was determined to keep going. Everything looked red via his Go-Goggles. Earlier he found a grunt bullying a young trainer. After Tim chased away the grunt, he was rewarded with the Go-Goggles. Before the grunt ran away, he mentioned something about Mirage Tower. Tim decided to check it out.

After almost half an hour of wandering in the dessert, Tim found himself standing in front of a really tall tower. He had heard of the building before when he was young. The rumors and tales of travelers disappearing into the tower and never to return. He sent out his Gardevoir and entered the building.

The first floor was large and dry. There was not much to see except footsteps. “They looked recent." Tim knelt down and observed. The footstep led Tim and his Pokemon to a ladder. He climbed it.

The second floor looked almost identical to the first. Except for the one thing, an old man was tied up. He was shaking. Definitely from the cold. Tim knelt down and untied the knots. “Was it Incense that did this to you?”

The old man nodded. “Yes. Hurry. You must stop them. They forced me to lead them here. They want to steal the fossils.”

Fossils were very valuable due to the lack of them. “I didn’t know Incense Corp. were after money.”

“They don’t intent to sell them, I am sure.” The old man added. “The fossils can be resurrected into powerful pokemon.”

“No time to waste, then.” Tim got up and turned to his Gardevoir. “Teleport.”

In a flash, they were at the top floor. Tim scanned around the room. ‘Three grunts, huh? Well, they are nothing to the guy with Gengar for sure.’ Tim thought.

The first two grunts only had one pokemon each. They were a walk in a park. The last was not. The grunt’s Steelix easily beaten Tim’s Gardevoir so Tim sent out his Altaria. “Sunny day.” The room was brighten up.

“Iron tail.” The Steelix sweeped its tail sideway. The Altaria simply flew up to dodge it.

“Solar Beam!” The Steelix was knocked out easily.

“This is not over, kid!” The grunt said and sent out his last pokemon. A Vibrava. “Just as a warning my pokemon is holding an evolite so it is much tougher to kill.”

Tim shook his head. “You should not show your hand before you absolutely have to. Use Cotton Guard.”

“Rock Slide!”

The Altaria protected itself by wrapping her body in soft cotton seconds before she was hit by rocks.

“Dragon breath!”

“Dodge it!” The Vibrava jumped like a grasshopper, dodging the attack.

“Solar Beam!” The Altaria shoot a powerful grass-type laser at the Vibrava while it was still in midair. Just before the Vibrava about to hit the ground, the Altaria swooped down and hit the Vibration Pokemon with her wing. The Vibrava fell to the ground with such a force that it punched through the sandy floor. It sanded with broken legs on the third floor.

It tried to fly back up but the Altaria was waiting. She used Dragon Breath even before Tim ordered, putting an end to the Vibrava.

“Well done, girl.” Tim petted her and turned to the grunts. “Get lost and tell the guy with Gengar that I am coming.”

“The guy with Gengar? You mean Roger?”

Tim shrugged. “I never asked his name. Does Roger have a weird looking pokemon about 2′07″ tall with a Luxray?” The grunt nodded. “Then, yeah. Tell Roger I am coming for him.”

The grunts quickly disappeared from his sight. Before he left, as a token of appreciation, he was given a Claw Fossil.

He hopped on his Altair. ‘Roger may be strong but is he as strong as someone who had beaten all 8 gyms?’ He wondered. “Take me to the nearest city / town with a gym.”

‘Wait for me, Roger. I will have my revenge.’

Strange. Alex thought, watching the man's peculiar Pokémon using Psychic to pick up the fainted ones. Does that mean it's a Psychic-Type?
She activated her Aura, curious as to where exactly they were heading. With Aura, she'd be able to track them without suspicion.
But then she noticed something.
A presence from behind.
Incense! she thought instantly. She grabbed Caria's Poké Ball, spinning around and sending her out. Caria assumed a defensive position, standing protectively in front of Alex.
With protection covered, Alex was able to get a view of the person. There stood a man, but unlike Alex herself, he wasn't dressed in grunt attire, or even something remotely Incense-like.
"Oh, thank Arceus." Alex muttered, leaning back against the wall, letting out a sigh of relief. "You're a normal person! That's good, 'cause I'm on a stealth mission here. And, well, let's just say a battle wouldn't be very stealthy."

After beating 4 gyms and having the Claw fossil resurrected into a Anorith, Tim was about to Challenge the normal type gym leader, Norman. Outside the gym was a man. You couldn’t miss him . He was green hair and had a Gallade beside him. The Gallade noticed Tim’s Gardevoir. The Gallade stopped and stared. So was she.
“What is it, Gallade.”
“What is it, Gardevoir.”
Both trainers said at the same time. They made eye contact and froze. Neither of them expect to be in the situation. They didn’t want to
strike up a conversation but they also didn’t want to be rude.

“Are you a challenger?” TIm finally asked.
“No. I am here for nostalgic reasons.” The green-hair boy said. “Are you a challenger?”
“I am, actually.” Tim pointed himself with his thumb. “So you have fought this gym before, I presume.”
“I have, actually. A long time ago.”
“Any tips?” Tim asked. Then his Gardevoir sensed something. She tugged her trainer’s arm and pointed the pokemon centre. It was about 20 feet away from where they were standing. Nothing seemed to be out of place.
Then, a loud explosion. The glasses were shattered. Black smoke came of of the broken window. People quickly rushed out. Most of them via the door and some were desperate enough to climb out the windows.
Tim and boy quickly rushed there. Tim sent out his Altaria. “Flap your wings to extinguish the flame. Gardevoir. You sense if there is still anyone left before.” Both pokemon quickly did their jobs. The Gardevoir sensed one person inside. It was Miss Joy. The Gardevoir was about to rush in to rescue her but she was stopped by the Gallard. The Gallard looked at her as if to say ‘I got this.’
He jumped into the building via the broken window. Moments later, he emerged back with Miss Joy in his arms. “Well done.” The boy praised his pokemon.
After the flame was put out. Tim turned to his Gardevoir. “It must be that team’s doing. Can you sense if the grunts are still around?” The Gardevoir closed eyes. After half a minute, she opened her eyes and shook her head. She looked disappointed to not be able help.
“It’s not your fault, Gardevoir.” He petted her. He and her then hopped onto the Altaria. “They can’t be far. Let’s look for them from the above.” Tim turned to the boy. “Thanks for your help, pal. My name is Tim.”
“Wally.” He said. They waved and went their separate ways. When he could no longer see Tim’s Altaria, Wally said. “So that is Tim that Mr. Stone kept talking about. No wonder he liked him so much.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Two grunts were running away from the crime scene as far as possible. They noticed a shadow that kept on enlarging. They looked up and saw Tim and his Gardevoir on the back of his Altair.
“It was your doing was it?” Tim asked coldly. The Altair gave them a death stare. “You were lucky that no one got hurt.” The Altair landed. “Any last words?”
“Wait!” Said one of the grunt.
“I have heard worse. Dragon Breath!”
The grunt ducked down to dodge the flame and the other grunt sent out a Salamence. ‘This gonna get messy.’ Tim speculated and, along with his pokemon, hopped down. The two mighty dragon crashed. Fighting with everything they got.

Why are you helping the bad guys?!” The Altair asked the Salamence after her claws blinded its left eye.
I have to! They kidnapped my family! These scums will murder my family if I disobey the orders!” The Salamence explained before it sank its fangs into the Altair.
"Alright. Nothing personal then.” The Altair said and used Dragon Breath point blank, burning the dragon’s left wing. The dragon fell the ground, unable to move. “I pray for your family.

“Well done.” Tim praised and turned his attention the grunt. He knew where to find Roger but there was one missing important character. “Where is your boss?”
The grunts gulped. There was a rumour spread among the grunt. That there was a trainer named Tim who was not afraid to hurt them, even if that was illegal. “I am not going to betray my team.” One grunt said, his legs were shaking.
“And I admire your loyalty.” Tim snapped his finger and the Gardevoir used hypnosis. “What about you? Are you loyal?” The grunt turned back and started running. “Can you read his mind?”
The Gardevoir closed eyes, so did Tim. He saw a town with two small lakes. “Petalburg City!” Tim snapped his eyes open. “Was the explosion just distraction for something bigger?” He murmured.
It was too far far. His Gardevoir just couldn’t teleport them there. Tim bit his lips, returned his Gardevoir and hopped onto his beautiful blue dragon. The dragon took off.

On the way, he thought of his pokemon he left behind. The thought was like a knife stabbed through his heart. He then thought of Cassidy and the others. “I hope they are well.” He said under his breath.

The officer put a finger to his mouth and gestured for the mystery man and his Lucario to be quiet. He then wagged his finger to get him closer so they could speak. "Officer Brendan Alman of the international police" Brendan whispered as he presented his badge. He then continued,"Why don't you start with who you are and why you're here. I've come on the scene after a lot of the action, think you can fill me in. After that, we can bring these creeps to justice."

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Roger sat in anger on his chair, just a few minutes ago he got a report about the fossil, "so that kid going to destroy all of our plan dont he" roger muttered to himself, he calmed himself before it was too late.
He sighed as he took at rhyperior's ultra ball, "i will give you another chance, i dont want to be a bully like your previous trainer, you need to understand im doing this for you" roger told the rhyperior, trying to make a conversation, "you can do better, next time i will hold my anger for you" roger roger said, his words gave trust and spirit to the rhyperior.

"I wonder how gengar is doing" he thought to himself as he returns rhyperior's ultra ball to his pocket, he looked at the brainwashing machine where harry have been, "it was useful if it was finished earlier" he told to himself, "getting that kid would be a peace of cake with his help" he start to laugh a little to himself as the murkrow looking in confusion at him, he wasnt sure what happening with his partner.

After a second of a little laugh roger stop, "those i send said that the kid is coming for me, i should prepare for his comeback, he might even bring his allies like the kiddo with the two eevee evolutions" he said as he searched for a specific pokeball in his pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max somehow managed to make a telepathy with aria through his dreams.
he could see everything that altaria saw like a movie screen, it was look like he is currently flying but he couldn't recognize the place where he is.
He heard another voices in the background, probably what the altaria hear, it took a few moments for max to recognize the voice, no doubt it was tim's voice. "Is Aria... With tim?" He asked himself as he saw what happening, it confirmed him that the altaria he saw with tim at the start was 100% the pokemon he was looking for.

Oh, sweet. Now we got the police involved. This place is gonna fall within minutes. Alex thought with a smirk.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Alex," she said, gesturing to her Lucario, "and this is my partner, Caria. And....let's see....Well, y'know how Lucario can read Aura? So can I. Useful skill, really.
"And as for what's happening, well.....I'm not completely sure. I was here a while ago rescuing my Garchomp, but as I was leaving, I sensed a lot of Aura clashing coming from here. I just showed up to the carnage. That's about all I know, though."
"Car!" Caria turned to look at Alex, pointing to her head.
Alex caught on immediately. "Oh, yeah! There's a brainwashing room in here somewhere. Not sure if that's any help, but it's a fun fact, at least."

Brendon's eyes widened. "A brainwashing room. I can't wait for backup then, could be innocent people or pokémon who could become a serious threat." Brandon reached into his pocket and pulled out a pokégear. "This is officer Brendon. I'm just outside Slateport with a major Incenses operation here. Multiple trainers on both sides are out and we've found one of the machines they've been using on pokémon and trainers." He paused for a moment as the conversation continued. "20 minutes... try to make it no more then 15. I'll be moving it to see if there are any civilians or pokémon that need rescue." Another pause. "Yes, of course I'll be careful. Brendon out."

He placed his pokégear back in his pocket and got two pokéball out. "Give me just a moment to get my team back to full strength." He gently opened the balls up and let Vulpix and Luxio out. As he got some potions and an ether out and tended to his battle weary pokémon, he spoke to Alex, "Alex, I could really use your help. I may not have that aura gift you or your Lucario have, but I can tell you two have a strong bond with each other. I think between the two of us, we stand a shot of getting to the brainwashing room and pulling the plug on Incenses' operation here." He finished up with treating Vulpix and Luxio and sent them back into their balls. "What do you say, wanna team up?"

Alex thought for a moment. On the one hand, having backup would be appreciated--but on the other hand, this Brendon guy was incredibly obvious. Someone strolling into an evil team's base in a police uniform most likely wouldn't be very well-received among the grunts.
"I mean, yeah, but....you're kinda conspicuous." Alex said. "Luckily, though, I have a disguise of sorts for you." She grabbed an Ultra Ball from her belt, sending out her Zoroark.
"Zora here can use her Illusion ability to make you both invisible. But," Alex warned, "there is a catch. You can't touch anything. If you do, the illusion will disappear."

While they were on their way back, Tim noticed that the Altaria seemed to have zoned out. At first, Tim thought she was communicating with Gardevoir but he doubted that his Gardevoir could do that from inside a pokeball. 'Don't tell me she is communicating with her original owner?'

Another cruel truth hit Tim like a knife through his face. One day he would have to return the Altaria to the original owner. He hugged the pokemon's long neck. "I don't want to let you go." He murmured.

Brendon looked at himself surprised and thought to himself, "I've seen a lot of crazy stuff, but this definitely is up there in the top five." He then started carefully walking into the room where he previously saw the four pokémon he spotted earlier, including that dangerous looking Gengar.

"Ok just don't touch anything." Brendon thought. It was a blessing to everyone he was invisible, as he looked like a cross between a Mr. Mime and Wingull trying to creep along inside without touching anything.

(I hope that I don't get into trouble with this if I do mods plz tell me. Still new to pokecharms. Grovyle when u come back i hope you dont mind. if u do pm me)

Both Cassedy and Chloe followed max and Tim to the hideout. They snuck off and found the brainwashing room where Harry was at and suck past Tim, max, and Roger. "Should we open it?" asked Chloe.
"Chloe are you insane? We could lose him," said Cassedy with a sad look in her eyes.
Cassedy really liked Harry and didn't want to see him get hurt. To be honest she loved him. A lot. He was so kind and sweet to her and always cared about her. He was a good friend but she was afraid to tell him before he was kidnapped. Sceptile was shaking in his Pokeball, wanting to come out but not letting him. Cassedy looks over and sees that Chloe presses the button, opening the door to Harry's chamber where he was brainwashed. "Chloe what did you do?" Cassedy asked.
"Do you honestly think I was looking for you Cassedy? I was sent to find you from Cypress." laughed Chloe as she looked at her once good friend.
"Chloe... I thought you cared about me... what happened to you?"

Last edited:
(I read the rules last night, and if you're talking about the romance, it didn't say anything in there, so I assume it's alright as long as you ask the person you're romancing)

Alex walked through the hallways, her head held high and shoulders back, just as the real grunts did. She was a natural--the only thing that set her apart was that she kept glancing behind her.
This Brendon guy was clearly not trained for stealth missions. From the vibes she was getting, he was more of a heavy attacker, a front lines mission officer. Or whatever the police called those people.
The Aura readings she was getting proved it--while Zora was elegantly prancing, dodging every grunt or occasional table with a flawless hop or dance to the side, Brendon's Aura was less elegant--he had a few close calls, all of which caused Alex to grab Caria's Poké Ball and spin around, only to be massively relieved when it turned out to be nothing.
Still, Alex could tell from the Auras in his Poké Balls that this guy was massively strong. He would most definitely be a useful ally in a battle, something that, at this point, was inevitable.
Alex held up a hand to stop. She glanced around to ensure no one was listening. She stared at the door, familiar red letters staring back, and exhaled to calm herself.
"We're here."

Brendon gave a nod and awaited Alex to open the door, given he still couldn't touch anything. He was uncertain he was ready to see what kind of horrors Incenses had done. He'd seen some rather messed up things on the job. Pokémon breeding lairs, an attempt to create "perfect" pokémon. Slowpokes being hunted for their tails. But to have someone's freewill violated, a prisoner in their own bodies, it was a disturbing concept. Even the simple thought made Brendon shudder.

Nevertheless, he collected himself and prepared for the worst. These monsters had to be brought in and with his partners by his side, Brendon wasn't going to allow them to continue this evil.

"Here goes nothing, I s'pose." Alex muttered, turning the handle and preparing to open it.
She wasn't sure what they'd find inside. It could be practically anything--especially considering what had apparently gone down in the base.
There could even be a battle going on in there right now. Alex thought.
But Alex was more curious about the brainwashing--how would that work? Would they walk in on something simple, like an Alakazam using a more advanced Dream Eater, or something more scientific, like a room full of tanks with people inside them, tubes connected to their brains? Either way, Alex wanted to find out.
"Okay." she said, swinging the door open.
What greeted them was definitely closer to the tanks hypothesis--except they weren't quite tanks. The design of them was more like....cabinets, in a way. If Alex had to place a label on them, the word would probably be "chamber."
Alex scanned the room from the doorway. At the end of the room, standing in front of a chamber with a door wide open, were two girls. Their Auras were negative towards each other, so Alex assumed there was a conflict. Meanwhile, however, the Aura in the tank was.....interesting. It seemed to flicker on and off, as if it were alternating between existence and nonexistence.
Pushing and pulling.
Life and death.
Something wasn't right with whoever was in that tank. And, Alex realized, if something wasn't done quickly, they would die.
"Hey!" she barked in her sharpest tone, mimicking the other female grunts. "What exactly are you doing near the brainwashing chambers?" It wasn't a question--it was a demand. Alex's voice dripped with venom. She strolled towards them, one foot in front of the other, her boots clacking on the hard tile floor.
Alex was hoping to get them away without needing to battle. And as a stubborn, bloodthirsty grunt, well, there was almost no way they'd want to stick around.
Unless they were actually Incense.