• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Incenses' Evil Plans!

"I know where they would go. I have been in this town many times and I have been fighting the Incorporation for so long that I know where ignorant grunts like the one who stole Harry's Lapras could hide. They're mean people who don't care about trainers and their pokemon. They just want to rule the world and then end up failing like the rest of them!" she yelled at Max while his Emolga hides from me. "You don't know what it's like to have no family! I had no family and this stupid corporation messed my life up and I can't do anything about it!"

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Max gave a bitter face, "you dont know what its like to get cheated and tricked your whole life" he said to cassedy in a little anger, "you dont know what its like when you lose everything you had one after another" he continued and yelled with more rage as tears start dropping from max eyes, "you dont know what it-" max yelled with full rage but stopped immediately and start to clam down, "you dont know what its like to lose your best friend who helped you all those years of loneliness" max said quietly as tears covering his face.

Emolga noticed max and stopped controlling the clone, the clone just disappeared.
The emolga tapped on max's shoulder, "emo?" He said sadly, he tried to cheer max but without success, he didnt even know a thing about max's past so it was a big surprise to him.

"I have lost everything because of those grunts Max....," she says as she sits down and cries a little, "I lost everything when my parents left me. I had no family or friends. It wasn't until I was 6 years old when I was found by Elesa. She took me in and taught me everything she knew about being a gym leader and a trainer at heart."

Charizard sits next to Cassedy in her normal evolution, wearing her mega stone around her neck and leans onto my shoulder and grabs my Pokeball with Swampert in it and tossed him Pokeball to have him come out. Swampert comes next to me on the opposite side of Charizard and leaned onto my other shoulder. She said to Max and the others, "Black and White are the only ones I had when I was growing up. At first, it was Black who was my first pokemon to have until I met White. He was abandoned like I was and I was able to befriend her and ended up being with me a while later."

"Thses people sure have been through a lot." He thought. " I mean ,when compared to my experience...."

A week ago, rain was pouring heavily and Tim was lying on the ground, beaten both in pokemon battle and physically. He was surrounded by Incense Grunts who were laughing at him.
A grunt about to kick him once more when Tim's Combusken popped out from the pokemon.
The grunt laughed. "What you gonna do, pathetic pokemon? You can barely stand yourself!"
"It does look strong." Out of no where, appeared a man who, judging how he dressed in a lab coat and pretentious glasses, seemed to be those grunts' superior. "Catch and bring it to me."
That was the last thing he heard before he was rendered unconscious by the pain.

Now.
Tim looked at his new allies and he couldn't help but thinking, "If these people can go through hell and survive, so can I. Wait for me, Combusken. I am coming for you."

Magic Sparkle

Max start to clam down as emolga patting him softly, his sobbing voice started to turn normal again.
He looked at the emolga, "thank you, emolga" max said softly, he then noticed that emolga not controlling the copy anymore, max just sighed as he smiled to him, "fine... We will go in your way cassedy" max said, he didnt want to continue fight her and he didn't want to continue saying his past, besides his emolga lost connect with his copy.
No one of max's pokemons knew about his past, but they still part of his family, max felt sad, he have never found his friend again since he blow up in the wind.

"I.. What... Ah...." Harry was confused and sad at the same time. "I... I'LL KILL YOU!!! LAPRAS WAS MY FIRST POKEMON!!!" Harry yelled as he ran into Mauville. As he entered, he could just about spot the grunt in the corner of his eye. "YOU!!!" He shouted. The grunt turned and saw him. "Dang it!" The grunt said to herself. Harry ran at her and the grunt ran too. "Verdanturf eh? You can run. You can try. You can squirm. BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!" He said as he ran to Verdanturf.

She gets up and walks over to max, "I'm sorry for yelling at you max. Our pasts affect us now but as of this moment we have to find the grunts that took Harry's Lapras," she said to him.
Then she gave Max a hug after apologizing to him, when she let go she saw Harry running after the grunt, "Follow Harry. We have to get to him before he kills that grunt," she says as she returns Charizard and Swampert.
She was able to catch up to the grunt at Verdanturf town as attacks the grunt from behind, "Give me that Lapras!" She demanded.
"Why do you think I should give this pokemon to you," says the grunt, struggling to get out of her pin.
I look down and grabbed all his pokeballs and found pokemon the grunt has stolen. She found Harrys Lapras, a wingull, beedrill, and a combusken. "You stole all these pokemon?" she asked the grunt.
"She didn't steal them, young child. I stole them," said a strange voice that came from behind me.
I get off the grunt holding the pokeballs in my hand and look at the mysterious man in the lab coat that was behind me and asked, "Who are you?"

Name: Cyprus
Pokemon: Steelix, Magneton, Alakazam, Slowbro, Malamar, Metagross

Cyprus obliged to telling this youngster what his name was. "My name is Cyprus, and I am the leader of Incense Incorporated." Cyprus said. "You, Cyprus, and your minion, I will strike you down!" Harry yelled at them. "You!" He shouted at Cassedy. "Help me out here! I'll get Mr. 'I'm A Nerd'. You get Grunty. Sceptile, Go!" Sceptile jumped out of his pokeball. "Go, Alakazam!" Cyprus said as he sent out the Pokemon. "Use Mega Drain!" Sceptile sucked health out of Alakazam. It was damaged, no doubting that. "Ok kid, let's go!" The grunt said to Cassedy. "Blastoise, Go!" Yelled the grunt as she sent out a Blastoise.

Magic Sparkle

Max got surprised by how cassedy acted, the one who he couldn't trust acted different then before, after he saw her and cassedy running after the grunt he decide to go after them.
"Wait for me!" He shouted, but before he start running he turned toward tom and ruby, "we should go after them" he said and start running after cassedy and harry.
When he start seeing the fight he stopped, "look like i should come up with a plan" max said to himself, the emolga nodded and smiled.
Max took a few steps forward until he got a little close to the fight but not inside the fight, he then sent out three pokeballs, flareon, sylveon and jumpluff came out from it.
"Okay, heres the plan, emolga, use double team" max said, the emolga nodded and made another copy, the two emolgas looked curiously at max, interested about his new plan.
"While the copy is on my shoulder i can tell you what to do from far away, as long as the copy wont get any hit" max said, "now fly with jumpluff and stay above everyone in the air, stick with jumpluff and i will tell you what to do" max continued, jumpluff and emolga nodded and start flying up to the high sky, it was a little hard for the emolga to fly because he sees two things in the same time due to the copy.
"Okay, flareon and sylveon, i have a big mission for you" max said and start whispering to the fluffy flareon and the shiny sylveon, since the copy was near them emolga could hear the plan as well.
The emolga and the jumpluff stopped flying and start levitating in the air when they was high in the sky above the battle

(Just saying i changed a little my pokemons to fit in the story and the backstory)

"Serperior use Leaf Storm!" she said as she threw out her Pokeball.
"SERPERIOR!" says Serperior as he uses Leaf Storm.
"Blastoise use Scald!" said the grunt.
"Dodge it!" she says to Serperior, "Now use Slam and Iron Tail combo we have been working on!"
"SERPERIOR!" says Serperior as he attacks the Blastoise, causing it to faint.
While she was battling the Pokeball with the Combusken in it started to wiggle, trying to bust out and was aiming for Tim. "Tim catch I was able to get your Combusken back!"

"Thanks, Cass!" Tim said after he firmly caught the ball.
Just as Tim about to joined in the fight, another grunt appeared out of nowhere.
"You have to get through me first!" The grunt declared and sent an Aggron.
Tim just smiled and sent out his partner, Combusken. "Show 'em what we can do partner!"
"Rock Slide!" Said the grunt.
"Brick Break!" Said Tim.
As soon as the Aggron moved, Combusken leaped into the air, dodging all the coming projectiles, and over he Agrron's head and landed directly behind the Aggron. The Combusken hit the Aggro so hard that it made the 793.7 lbs. pokemon cried in agony.
"Iron Tail!" Ordered the grunt.
This time the Combusken took the hit, which felt like getting hit by a truck, and fell to ground.
Just as the merciless Aggron about to stomp its prey, the Combuskn rolled over to side at the last second.
"Brick Break!" Tim ordered and the Combusken got up, with his right hand engulfed in flame, and hit the monster with all its might.
The Aggron fell to the ground, defeated.
"The battle has only just begun, kid!" The grunt warned, read to sent out another pokemon.

(OOC
Honestly, I feel like even if Cyprus is the main bad guy, 3-on-1 will be unfair for him.
This grunt will keep Tim occupied for a while. You guys have fun battling Cyprus. )

Magic Sparkle

"okay emolga, tell jumpluff to use sleep powder on the grunts, tell him to be careful not to put asleep harry and cassedy" said max to the copy, the emolga could hear what max has said, "and you make sure that no one will hurt you and jumpluff, use your iron tail to block every incoming attack" max added.

The emolga told jumpluff the plan, the jumpluff nodded and spread a powder from his cotton as the emolga keep a little distance from her to not get effected by the sleep powder, the powder went down in the air toward to fight zone.

Flareon and sylveon make sure that no one attacks them, when the shiny sylveon noticed another grunt that sent out a murkrow he growled.
Thanks to sylveon's growl max noticed the grunt, "you sure have trusty pokemons, too bad its over" the grunt said and smirked, "use thief" the grunt said with a tiny laugh.
The murkrow flied toward max and almost stole one of his pokeballs, luckily max dodged it at the last second because of reflex, the grunt got mad by that, "i guess you want to do it the hard way, go rhyperior!" The grunt said and sent out rhyperior, the big pokemon growled loud upon entering the battle, trying to aound terrifying.

Max relized that the battle zone got bigger and now he is involved in too, he also relized that grunts keep coming so if they wont get out of there fast it would be a problem.
"I need to find a way to tell the others about this, before its too late" max said to himself quietly, "okay flareon, use flame charge on the rhyperior, and sylveon, use moonblast on the murkrow" max said.
Flareon nodded, he ran info the rhyperior as flames covered him, after he hit the rhyperior flareon fast jumped back.
The sylveon blasted out a moonblast toward the murkrow, but the murkrow fast dodged it as he taunting the sylveon.

The grunt smirked as he saw his murkrow doing well but was disappointed to see his rhyperior getting hit by a simple attack, "murkrow! Use steel wing on that weak blue sylveon, and rhyperior, use toxic on the weak orange flareon and dont disappoint me or you know what will happen!" The grunt shouted, the murkrow fast turned his wings to metal and flied toward sylveon, his wings hurt sylveon's legs and he fall, "sylv!" He screamed in pain upon getting the hit.
The rhyperior tried hia best to toxic the flareon but without success, the grunt gave to him a disappointed and angry look.

Flareon fast went to sylveon to check if he okay, max did it as well, "are you okay?" Max said to the sylveon" the sylveon nodded and fast stood up, showing that he still can fight.
Meanwhile the grunt looked proudly at his murkrow, then turning back to rhyperior, "you should stop being weak or you will stay in your ultraball forever!" He said in a warning to the rhyperior, max went mad by how the grunt treating the rhyperior.

Last edited:
Suddenly Cassedy senses something terrible as she defeated the grunt. She turned and look at Max to see that he is worried about something. I come to realize that more grunts are on their way with back up. "HARRY STOP FIGHTING HIM HES SENDING REINFORCEMENTS! WE CAN BE CAPTURED IF WE DON"T LEAVE NOW!!!" she yells at Karry as she grabs Max, "Max hop on, we need to get out of here! NOW!"

"No! I-" Harry stopped as he realized that Cyprus was giving him a strange look. "What are you looking at?" He asked. Alakazam used Psychic To nearly rip Sceptile in half, making it faint extremely quickly. "Sceptile..." Harry muttered. "And now you!" Said Cyprus as Alakazam used Psychic to put the three and the grunts together before using Teleport to take the three and all the grunts to The Incense Base. "Sceptile..." Sceptile muttered, passed out.

"As I said, Harry. We need to go. Cypress is sending more grunts and if we don't escape now we will all be captured and have our pokemon taken away, " Cassedy said to him as she got onto her Charizard.
"You guys are the only people I have right now and I don't want to lose any of you. You guys are my last hope," says Cassedy as she reaches her hand out for Harry to get onto her Charizard with Max in front of her.

Magic Sparkle

Max tried to resist a little from the grab as cassedy start grabbing him, he could understand why she doing that but he was worried about the rhyperior.
"Emolga, call jumpluff back, were leaving" he said to the clone that was still on his shoulder, luckily the copy didnt godidnt got damage in the battle, as soon as he start walking away with cassedy he returned sylveon and flareon.

Max went onto charizard as the emolga landed on the copy, which make it disappear.
The emolga was still afraid of the charizard, even though he knew that he is good, emolga tried to hide inside max's shirt to not see the charizard he is riding on, max only sighed upon seeing that.

"Emolga its ok. Black wont hurt you. I can tell you have had terrible history with Charizard's but she wont hurt you," She said to Max's Emolga while holding onto Harry and Black.
"Harry return your pokemon we are leaving I hope Tim can protect himself," she says to Harry.

"But, I, I can't leave! So close!" Harry said. "Ah... Fine!!! I'll go back!!" Harry tried to reach to Cassedy but couldn't quite reach. "Come...... On... I... Will... Get.... There!" Harry couldn't resist the pull and fell back. "Ah!!!" Harry screamed as he was teleported to the base. "Where?? What?? I??" Harry questioned. "We are in Slateport." Cyprus replied as he took his pokeballs. "Hey!!" Harry yelled at the grunts there. "Sceptile is still there. Let's hope he can make friends shall we?" Cyprus said.

Magic Sparkle

Max was shocked to see harry disappear, he wasnt expected this to happen.
"Its not safe, soon we will be taken too" he said, then shouting toward tim, "come here! We're leaving as fast as possible!", After shouting that he fast returned his jumpluff, who was near the charizard.

The emolga was still hiding, he ignored what cassedy said as he is inside max's shirt, "e-e-emo..." He murmured to himself in fear.

As strong as Tim's Combusken was, he had his limit and, after defeating half a a dozen of grunts' pokemons non-stop, his limit was reached. Tim was about to send out his Kirlia when the plan to retreat was announced.
'We should go too, I'm supposed.' He sent out Altaria and hopped on. The dragon roared, telling his temporary trainer that he was ready to go. The Combusken returned to his pokeball. At first, Tim planned to follow Black then he had a better idea.
"To Fallarbor town's pokemon center." Tim ordered and the dragon immediately took off.

"Harry's Sceptile is still here!" she said to Max as she sees Sceptile's Pokeball next to Black's back, "Sceptile hop on! We have to go now! We can't risk you being taken!"

"Sceptile!!!" said Sceptile.

"I know you don't trust me Sceptile but you need to come with us now! I can't risk you being taken!" she yelled towards Harry's Sceptile.

"Sceptile," said Sceptile as he rolled his eyes at me as he got on my Charizard.

"Good, now Black follow Tim to Fallarbor Town! We need to find the main base of the Incorporation or we won't be able to find Harry," she said to her Charizard.

"CHARIZARD!!!!" says Black as Cassedy uses her mega ring to mega evolve her.

"Hang on Harry we are going to save you," she said to herself as Black took off flying.

Magic Sparkle

Max eyes wided when he saw the altaria, it was familiar to his old friend whi has lost in the winds several years ago, "could it be?" Max said quietly to himself, he wasnt sure if its him or not, he got more nervous upon seeing the altaria.
He could remember clearly how his friend was blown in the wind, how he went to hoenn in hope he will find him, and it seems like his searching are going to end.

Max was also a little confused about the sceptile, a moment ago he was fainted by the psychic, and now he is fully awake.
Max looked at cassedy curiously.

(So basically max's friend is a swablu, so GarchompBedtMonFitMe will decide if that his lost friend or not)

Tim noticed that the Altaria kept glacing in the direction of Max. At first, he thought the Altaria was just checking if they were still following them but then Tim considered another reason.
"Let's see..." He sent out his Kirlia. "Who is your owner, Altaria?"
Tim closed his eyes and, thanks to Kirlia's psychic power, the Altaria's memories started to enter Tim's mind.
The images were quite blurry but the resemblance between the owner and Max was undeniable.
"Guess we have to ask him when we land."

A couple of minutes later, they were there. Tim returned both pokemons into their respective pokeballs and turned to Max.
"Max. Have you ever owned an Altaria before?"

Magic Sparkle

After they landed max wanted tk check the altaria, but before he coulddo something tom returned him, emolga in that time climbed back on max's shoulder, he just awoke after the flight and he yawned.

Suddenly he saw tom questioning him if he ever own an altaria, max sighed in sadness, then start answering.
"I didnt own an altaria" max said sadly, "but i was a friend of a swablu, his name was Aria" max continued, he wanted to tell his story with aria but he had a feeling its not the right place to say it.

Emolga looked curiously at max, he never knew about his past, the only thing he knew was about his 'friend' that his trainer said early that day.

"Max its ok. You can tell us," she says to Max as she got off her Charizard.

"Sceptile!" says Sceptile as he got off Black.

"Sceptile I know you don't trust me but I promise to you that I am not one of those people. They took my parents just like they took Harry. They disappeared. You have to trust me on things Sceptile. Ok?" says Cassedy as she returns Black into her Pokeball.

Sceptile looked away for a moment, trying to hold back his feelings so they think he is a tough cookie and not a petty wimp. He turns back around and says, "Scep Sceptile!"

"Awesome! Now follow us we will help you get Harry back, " she said to Harry's Sceptile.

Magic Sparkle

"i will tell more about it when we will search for harry" max answered, he didnt want other people to hear him.
Unlike his new friends he refused to heal his pokemon in the pokemon center, he used berries instead, he sent out his pokemons and start feeding them.
"There you go" max said with a smile to his pokemons, the flareon and sylveon growled softly in happiness, emolga and jumpluff flied around in excitement.
"We should search for harry fast, we dont know what will happen to him" max said after feeding his pokemons, he still was curious why tom asked him if he ever own an altaria.

"Well, then. I guess we will have to come up with a plan but first I have something to do. Just give me a minute." Tim announced and headed to a nearby police station. He gave the police the Altaria in hope that the police can find the owner or the very least, put up a poster looking for the owner.
One of the reason Tim came here was so that he could a flying type pokemon of his own.
After a minute of searching, he found what he was looking for. A skarmory.
Tim ordered his Kirlia to use hypnosis and the Skarmory fell asleep. Tim used a pokemon to catch him.
"Alright, then. How do we find Harry?"

"Now, since you know where we are, we are getting the brainwasher ready." Cyprus proclaimed to Harry as him and the other grunts walked off. "Alright, hope this works... Guys! Can you hear me? Incense's base is in Slateport! I'm uhhh... Behind some bushes. I think. Come quickly! They're going to brainwash m-" Harry was not able to finish his psychic connection before he was put in the brainwasher capsule and then passed out instantly. "Now, to Petalburg!" Cyprus told his grunts as they all teleported thanks to Alakazam.

As Cassedy was at the pokemon center she felt strangely weird. Then suddenly she fell to the ground, passing out in the process. She saw a flash of light showing Harry in a brainwashing machine that the grunts put him in and hears him saying, " Guys! Can you hear me? Incense's base is in Slateport! I'm uhhh... Behind some bushes. I think. Come quickly! They're gonna brainwash m-." She suddenly wakes up noticing that Max and his Emolga was next to her while she was in a pokecenter bed. Even Sceptile was standing there worried a little. " How long was I out for?" she asked.

Magic Sparkle

Max saw tom going for a while, he didnt understand where he going.
When tom returned and questioned about the plan, before max could answer cassedy and sceptile suddenly passed out, max and emolga fast panicked.

After an hour he saw cassedy and sceptile waking up, he start to answer the question.
"An hour, you just passed out from... Something?, Im not sure what happened" max answered in a little confusion, "anyway, we need to find harry" max continued.
"We just need to know where harry have been taken" max said, he wasnt sure why cassedy passed out but he thought it was just normal thing that happens, he mostly hoped that tom will sent altaria so he could check.

"Hoenn is a big place where do you propose we can find him? I suggest we find a grunt and interrogate him/her." Tim suggested and noticed that he had become prone to solve problems with violence without him realizing. He wasn't sure he like that. "Or if you have a better idea, now would be the time for you to share your plan."

"Max I have something to tell you," she said as she sat up on the bed," I wasn't completely honest with you about who I am."
Max looked at me with confusion and so did his Emolga.
"The reason why I passed out was because I had Dimensional Scream episode happen," she explained to him as he looked at me with a shocked expression on his face, "Harry is in danger, you guys. As of this moment he is being brainwashed. We have to find him!" she says.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Max didn't know what to answer, he didnt have any plan to do until cassedy said that she have something to tell him.
Max listened to what she said, "dimensional scream..." He murmured to himself, somehow he knew a lot about but he was still confused, "isnt dimensional scream work only with bond and trust?" He questioned himself in his thoughts, he dozed off.
Max thoughts went even further when he remembered the last time he had a dimensional scream, upon remembering that, a few tears fallen from max's eyes.
He fast rubbed his eyes and start telling a new plan, "okay" max said, he still had a little sobbing voice, "if you know what happened to him you can know where he is too" he continued his plan.
"We should sneak, even behind harry so we can free him, like you said, he is going to be brainwashed" max said, he has a little fear about the brainwashing, he didnt want to have the same fate.

The emolga looked confused at max, same the jumpluff, who just came inside the room after being with flareon and sylveon.

(This happened during the one hour that Cassedy was unconscious.)

Five minutes after Cassedy and Sceptile suddenly passed out, as there weas no signs of them waking up soon, Tim decided to take a walk. He sent out his Combusken and Skarmory and strolled around the city with them.

"That's a nice team of pokemon you have there." Someone said. Tim turned around and a saw a handsome young man. He was well dressed and had light blue hair. He also had a shiny Metagross floating behind him. Tim felt like he knew this man from somewhere but he couldn't quite place his finger on where.

Tim smiled politely. "I am in no mood for a pokemon battle."

The young man nodded. "It's alright. I need to go for an appointment as well. I just want you to have this." The man handed him a small red, round stone.

"Err..Thanks. It looks, er, cool, I guess." He put it his pocket.

"I have to go now. I hope we can meet again and maybe then we can fight." The young man hopped onto his Metagross and teleported away.

"That was... weird." He said to his Combusken. He then had a feeling that he should let his Combusken hold the stone. "I am leaving this in your care." The Combusken accepted it.

The trio returned just as Cassedy woke up.

"We need to get going now. If we don't leave right now in a few hours Harry will no longer remember us. I care about him as much as sceptile does," she said panicked, "We have to get to slateport before we lose our friend."
Sceptile got a worried look on his face from the news Cassedy said. He didn't want to lose Sceptile either. She slowly grabbed sceptiles hand and said, "We will find him Sceptile. I promise we will," she said to Harry's sceptile.

"Let's go!" Tim rushed outside and let the Skarmory out. "To Slateport!" He ordered and hopped onto the bird's back.The bird took off.

Within minutes, he could see his destination. "Now where can find him?" Me murmured. "Let's find out clues from the above for now." The bird flew in circle above the city.

Magic Sparkle

"increnable" max thought to himself when he saw how cassedy is acting, "she somehow managed to bond so hard with harry and sceptile, but the bond was made very fast" he continued thinking.
"We will go to stateport then, i will fly wit-" max was about to finish his sentence until emolga pulled his sleeve and pointed on tom, max looked at where the emolga was pointing to see that tom is already leaving with skarmory and not altaria.
Max was shocked and confused, "di-did-didnt she ha-had before al-alt-aria" he stammered, he was very confused that tom had now skarmory and not altaria, it filled him with worry, "a-aria" he said quietly.
Jumpluff looked in confusion at max while emolga tried to look like he understand.
tears have been fallen again from max eyes, but a moment later he runbbed them, he walked to flareon and sylveon who have been playing together cheerfully as emolga and jumpluff following him.
"Okay everyone, we're going to a very dangerous place so im going to return you all" max said to his pokemons, still sobbing a bit, flareon and sylveon was a bit confused about why max is crying.
Flareon, sylveon and jumpluff nodded, it was a normal thing for them that max return them when they going into danger, they cant protect themselves well, unlike emolga.
Max returned all the three, leaving emolga still out of his pokeball as the emolga refused to go in the ball, "i know you can protect yourself, but this is going to be really dangerous" max explained to emolga, the emolga sighed and agreed to get returned inside the ball.
"I hope it was aria, i hope i finally found him after thoae years" max said to himself very quietly in a little sobbing voice.

"Max hop on Black. We have to get to slateport and find Harry before the brainwashing is complete and we lose him completely, " said Cassedy as a few tears ran down her face.
She liked Harry because he was welcoming and she was never welcomed before. Her past was always rough but she doesn't talk about it much. Cassedy tosses out her Charizard and sits on her back, "Max hang on tight. This is going to be a long flight," she said to him as she grabbed onto Black's neck, lightly.
She put Sceptile in his Pokeball before she grabbed Black's neck. Silently to herself as she sees Max crying a bit, "I promise I will help you find him Scepty. I promise."

Magic Sparkle

Max climbed on charizard and holded him tight, "we should get there fast, im not going to lose another friend, i wont let this happen like a several years ago" he replied to what cassedy said, he could see the worry and sobbing face on her.
Max then started to think on something, those thoughts made him very worry, "t-the pokemon are in trouble as well" he said quietly to himself, but it probably was enough louder that cassedy would hear.
"If they somehow have aria... He wouldn't remember me anymore" he continued talking to himself quietly, he tried to ignore for that time and got focused on the flight, "we should speed up, before its too late for all of them" max said to cassedy, he tried to give a hint to her.

"Max you're getting the same feeling too?" she asked him as they take off for slateport.
Cassedy has been getting dimensional screams of our world being destroyed all over the pokemon world because of the incorporation using a pokemon that can destroy us all. "That's how I know you guys Max. Those Dimensional Screams I have had in the past showed the future, past, or present," she explains to him while holding onto Black. "That's why I can understand why you were thinking suspiciously from before when I first met you. It's a little scary now but I knew about Aria but not your friend."