• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

In this thread RX's Sprites...{Now doing requests for a limited time only}

i like toxicario. it looks so natural. the athour one didn t impress me as much but it still looks good.

Today, a Triple Fusion...
katiething.png

Charmewtic ftw! A little request from Linkachu. What's that? I'm doing requests now? Well head over to page 1 and see for yourself!​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Now why does that fusion strike to me as cute and scary at the same time? And yet, I find no real fault with it.

Great job, RX!

Hows about a trainer with a mop top,a gray hoodie,carpenter (jean coloured) pants,black and white shoes,
and,uh,brown eyes and hair,please.The triforceple fusion is really good too.

Could I have a large, and possibly a small if you're willing, badge?

It should look similar to an atom model like this one:
atom_model.jpg

Without the words and arrows though...

Cool i was wondering when you were going to requests! may i have a badge of a crecent moon? both small and big if possible? I have always wanted a crecent moon badge. Please if you dont want to you dont have to.

Second Request, as well as the first requested badge is completed.

badge001meep43.png

Sorry if it isn't as complex as you had hoped. Also when I do badges, I base the dimensions and style on Sinnoh's badges, as they are visible via the badge case. Also, for Badge requesters, you might want to consider telling me what Type of gym the badge represents.​

Also, for Badge requesters, you might want to consider telling me what Type of gym the badge represents.
[/quote]

Ok for mine i would like for it to be for a dark gym. I have already posted the request but you asked so theres my answer.​

Could I get a mugshot of this lil' guy:

acelt9.png

acescratchar0.png

Preferably the 2nd sprite, since it's his most recent outfit, and its 100% scratch (Nevah do scratched hands they are a pain T.T)

Anyway, He has, as you can see a blueish-hair over one eye, a scar across his nose, a green beanie, and a red and black jacket with a muffler. He's young, around 9.

Oh my, Rocket X is doing requests? I MUST HAVE ONE!!!!
ahem, kay, now, I would like to request both a big and a small badge, um, I suppose in the shape of a heart, for a water type gym. I'd like the colors to be Pink and Blue, if you could.
This would be mucho appreciated. :)

And here's Request #3, also the first ID request by Haku-kun...
ID001Haku-kun.png

I used Candice as the base and made slight edits using Roark's helmet for the hat.

Here is 4pikachu4's requested Heart-Water-type Badge
badge0034pikachu4-1.png

May I have... a badge. One shaped like a crystal, that is maybe light blue? On the usual circle format. Tis for my region! ;D I, too, would appreciate it.

And, if you don't mind my asking, what made you change your mind about doing requests all of a sudden?

AL has Inquired!
*POOF?*

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Let's see what RX can do by fusing a Vulpix, Shinx, Eevee, and... hrm, possibly a Mudkip in the sack, too.

Please?

If your willing to do another request for me, could I have another large and small badge?

If you do, it's for a bug-type gym and the badge should look somewhat similar to a monarch butterfly.

And here's Request #3, also the first ID request by Haku-kun...
ID001Haku-kun.png

I used Candice as the base and made slight edits using Roark's helmet for the hat.

I lubs it, I lubs it, I lubs it O.O
I tried making a mug for him, and it looked lousy. The way you sprited his hair, was awesome.

If you can, and I'm not saying you have to, is to add a scar (similar to \) above his nose? And maybe make his hair a little more over his eyes? I'm still in WOW on how good it looks

Thanks RX they look great!! sorry for the slow reply i had to get off. But thank you for the amazing badge

Haku-kun's trainer...now with 20% more emo fringe and 100% emo scar!
ID001Haku-kun.png

It is also advisable for you guys to save these images onto your own photobuckets...just in case.​

Haku-kun's trainer...now with 20% more emo fringe and 100% emo scar!
ID001Haku-kun.png

It is also advisable for you guys to save these images onto your own photobuckets...just in case.​

X3 Thanks. Lawls a 9-year old Emo XD He gets his hair style after his dad, who is semi-emo, and acts angst, but has a kind heart and whatsanot.

Thankies Again :D I will upload it onto another imagesource.

OMIGOODNESS RX THANK YOU!!!!
It's totally gorgeous, I really love it.
How many requests are we allowed to make? Because I'd really love another badge from you, if you don't mind.

Arceus Lord's Badge...

badge004arceuslord-1.png

It's difficult to say why I chose to open my shop for business, if anything, its simply a test to see how much popularity my thread can generate in comparison to when it was still just a Sprite Thread without any requests. Also, I have a lot of free time on my hands since its nearing Summer Vacation for me here.

Wow, that badge is awesome. And it's really pretty.

Because of you, I started to try and make my own badges, so thanks for the inspiration! :D

Well, depending on how long you stay open, I may ask for multiple requests from you, that is if it isn't too much trouble.
But if you will take another request, I am currently working on a region, of course, which is why I am requesting badges.
This time, it's another heart shaped badge, fire elemeted, with a different design, of course. (In my fan-region, three of the eight gym leaders are sisters.)
Thanks in advance.

Hay RX since you are taking multiple request do you mind of i request again? You mugshots are so great i would love to get one of this guy http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1358/disnixpreviewtp9.png Please? if you dont want to its OK.

Arceus Lord's Badge...

badge004arceuslord-1.png

It's difficult to say why I chose to open my shop for business, if anything, its simply a test to see how much popularity my thread can generate in comparison to when it was still just a Sprite Thread without any requests. Also, I have a lot of free time on my hands since its nearing Summer Vacation for me here.

:o That... is... Awesome! Thank you RX, I love it!

And... Summer Vacation? Lucky.... >.>

AL Thanks You!
*POOF!*

Could I please have a mugshot of my avatar/sprite? But instead of the eyes being blue, (as they are in the sprite) could they be a medium brown? Thank you!

Alex thanks you.

Secad says 'Please and thank you!'

~Secad

I was looking at the sprites on your first post, and I gotta say that I think my favorite sprite is the drunken hobo one. :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Whee! I likes it! Es so cute! And nicely fused, too! Wait... where's the Mudkip!? >:(

Kidding. *huggles sprite* Youd did a great job, RX!

You're still open to requests, right? Because I'd really love another one of your badges. :)

If you are, may I have a dark-gym badge, and I'm sorry to be a pain, but it's got a crescent in it. If it's not too much, both big sprite and small.
It's round, and the crescent goes all the way around the badge, leaving a border around it, and a circle in the middle (sorta circle shaped, but it's a crescent, so...).
In this circle is a star.
The background is black, the crescent is silver, and the star is blue.

If you'd rather not do this, then I totally understand, it is complicated. Thanks in advance if you do, though.

You've been doing really great with requests. Keep up the awesome work!

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Been meaning to comment for a while - I like a lot of your Trainers, especially Gabby and Ty and Ash. But my absolute favourite is Mensa, the gothic lolita girl:
Mensa-2.png

This sprite is fantastic! I really love the shading on her dress, and the fur around the bottom.