• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

In this thread RX's Sprites...{Now doing requests for a limited time only}

Meh, a minor update, at least to prove I'm still alive and kicking ;D

recolorc.png

A recolor of Dawn, using the color scheme of Green

CoMXIII.png

CoM XIII, complete with background

Wow those sprites are all very good (except for the recolours, but let's not talk about them, 'kay?) I think you should make a hooded one fromOrganization XIII, that'd be cool! Well, good luck with all of your spritework. ^.~

Wow those sprites are all very good (except for the recolours, but let's not talk about them, 'kay?) I think you should make a hooded one fromOrganization XIII, that'd be cool! Well, good luck with all of your spritework. ^.~

What's wrong with my recolours? what? what? WHAT? ;D

Anyway, new update...
Maggie.png
Maggie2.png

Maggie3.png
Maggie4.png

A random trainer I made, but let's call her Maggie. Maggie is a chimera Sprite, made using female Breeder's Bandana, Female Swimmer's Head, Dawn's Torso and arms, Lass's Arms and Aromtherapist's Legs.

She comes in 2 colors, and 2 slightly different poses (with Poketch and with Pokeball)

Wow, Rocket X, I think all your sprites are really nice. I think you've caught up or are catching up to Pixelchu, your sprites are pure genious! I especially love your Mintea and Tanukun, and I can't wait until you make Roxas! Looking forward to it!

So Happy New Year and stuff! Yeah, stuff.....

With the new year comes an overhaul of some old (first ever made)sprites, so that they might look a bit more accurate to my intended characters...

Jay and Minnow- 2007 version
Jay-1.png
Minnow-1.png

Jay and Minnow- 2008 version
Jay2.png
Minnow2.png

Double Battle form:
Doublebattle.png

This year, I hope to become a bit more active in Spritery...Pow Wow!

Happy New Year! Wondering when I'd be seeing new work from you, I love it. Jay and Minnow are super cool! I love the hairdo the Minnow has.
I was wondering, did you already do KH2 or was that something you were going to work on?

WOW!!! ur sprites are awesome expeshaly the KH ones ive been a fan of them for years.
ur next organization member should be me organization XII # 0 (its a request)
i guess u only need the gender and the head
Name: Disnix
Hair: Spikey like Axels and black

WOW!!! ur sprites are awesome expeshaly the KH ones ive been a fan of them for years.
ur next organization member should be me organization XII # 0 (its a request)
i guess u only need the gender and the head
Name: Disnix
Hair: Spikey like Axels and black

Sorry, but I don't do requests, epecially custom Organization members, although I will consider making Demyx and Roxas my next priority, since I wanted to do all Organization XIII members to begin with, and considering the request of a hooded organization member, I suppose I could do one of the 14th member. SPOILER!

OMIGOSH yes...Roxas is the one I've been waiting to see!I can't wait to see all of your KH sprites! OMG, so totally excited now!

I wonder if roxas will turn out great like your other sprites. Roxas is my favorite organization member hope he comes out soon. I can't wait to see member 14

Update!!

Sadly, it isn't kh...Sorry but I've been having trouble finding a nice pose for Roxas and Demyx...

But aniwaiz...

Mensa-1.png
Mensa-2.png

Goth Girl is Goooooooooth.

Introducing Mensa. She, if you read my other Art thread, is one of the Elite Four in the Arpein region. She is a master of not one, not two, but three types of Pokemon! She has trained the most powerful of Psychic, Ghost and Dark Pokemon and she is one of the more powerful members of the Elite Four.

I've been wanting to do a Gothic Lolita Character for the longest time, especially Mnesa, she's one of my fave characters. Her color scheme was taken from Duskull, both its shiny and regular forms. She has a hell of a lot of Trainer parts on her, too.

Edit: Added a variant, actually, Mensa's muffler is supposed to have two long ribbons on the back, but they didn't turn out too well so I much prefer her without them, still, it adds to her image of a goth red riding hood.

That is a really good sprite! It sure does look like it was taken from a lot of different trainers! I actually have a made up a ghost trainer for my own elite four too, only the colors are taken from Misdreavus.
And even if you end up not posting a Roxas sprite because of the pose, I still think that all of those Kingdom Hearts sprites are really nice! Keep up the good work!

Meh, not much of an update...

JayID.png
MinnowID.png

I decided to try and do one of those mugshot sort of things everyone's been raving about, and I must say, I think I did a pretty good job.

XIII UPDATE TIEM!! ;D
Demyx.png
Luxord2.png
COMXIIItrans.png

Introducing Organization XIII's number IX-Demyx, the Melodious Nocturne (better known as Mullet-boy, or DANCE WATER DANCE man) Demyx was edited solely from the Scientist trainer class. His Mullet in particular was a pain. Thankfully I managed to somehow make it look marginally accurate.

Demyx.jpg

Here's the developmental stage of the sprite, shown here is Demyx's original concept art, and the gradual color edits before completely changing the clothes into the trademark coat.

k, then. Next up is...though I hoped to save him for last...Roxas...coming soon...

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I never knew what Organization XIII was until last Friday, so I finally know what you're talking about. Can't wait for Roxas!

Anways, outside of XIII, Mensa looks soooooo cool!!!!! She must be one of the best trainer sprites that I've evah seen!!! Too cool!

yes you also forgot that Demyx is also the scardy cat one...
I cant wait to see Roxas (he is my favorite) I bet it will look great.

I forgot who Demyx was until you said Dance Water Dance. I hated him! >:( Though not as much as that Card Dude...

Anyway, I love Mensa's sprite. Very good, and I also see you made progress with the Organization XIII Project. Cheers!

AL has Spoken!
*POOF!*

Not trying to cause a scene,but it would be difficult to make that "14th member" Because not much of it has been released and if you mean that chaser,then You really cant say its the 14th member because no1 is a 100% sure if he is,but in the meantime,keep up the good work :)

OMG ITS THE MULLET MAN!I gotta say,those are the best Organization XIII trainer sprites i have ever seen.
Kudos to you ^^

*gives cookie*

:D

Not trying to cause a scene,but it would be difficult to make that "14th member" Because not much of it has been released and if you mean that chaser,then You really cant say its the 14th member because no1 is a 100% sure if he is,but in the meantime,keep up the good work :)

When I said I'd do the 14th member, I meant that I'd perhaps just draw a girl wearing an Organization cloak, since she hasn't been completely revealed yet. Also wtf are you talking about with the Chasers...No one even knows what exactly a "Chaser's supposed to be. Please stick to the facts about the new games.

But anyway...

regisem.png
Regisami.png
rEGINEM.png
Regichi.png

Regisem. Regisami. Reginem. Regichi.

Don't ask, just don't.

If anything, consider it as a bit of practice on Sprite manipulating, specifically with holding objects and reposing. I'm also somewhat proud on being able to mimic Pixeity's style of several dithered shades.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I feel like breaking into laughter right now..... Those are GREAT, even though they might be merely Regis drawn on them (and editted a bit) but they're WONDERFUL, RX.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Gotta say, you've made a fan out of me ;)

I love your Organization XIII sprites!
and I have to agree with the person who posted prior to me, those Regi Sprites are hilarious!
You're a great artist, do you have anything against me using your sprites elsewhere if I give you credit?

Introducing a new Trainer for now...

MacyID.png
Macy.png

Macy Greens is a new RP trainer I've been working on. Although she's 10, she looks much younger.

It's hard to keep track of How man parts I had used to make her. But for her ID picture, I used Maylene's pic with minor edits.

For the sprite itself, I had used, for starters, the camper/picnicker's body and torso, the Inner Tube girl's face and hair, as well as Lass's right arm. Although Macy's outift is far more detailed than this, its difficultt o work with such a small Sprite, being around half the size of a regular one.

Oh Hai, new Trainer...

MadisonID.png
Madison.png

Madison Drakengard yet another RP trainer, specifically designed as a party member and Love interest for my KI creation, Lee. In Spriting her, I had to completely overhaul her from the original character design. For one, she was never blonde, and she looked more serious and a little younger, but seeing as how I had little to work with and all...also, her suit is much more detailed, But the details were lost in the color choice as well as it being rather small.
I used the Gardenia's ID to make hers. For some reason, she came out looking like a fusion between Winry Rockbell and Samus Aran (cool, but not what I had in mind). And her trainer is a fusion of Dawn and Lass, with her hair being a slight edit from KungFu girl's.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Macy looks really cute... she reminds me of Kari (younger) from Digimon.
and Madison looks great!
I don't know who either of the people are, but the sprites are amazing!

Edit: Adding my rendition of Ash, as he would appear in my fan region, Arpein...

Ash.png

I cannot believe how frustratingly long it takes me to sprite this twerp. I had to custom fit all the parts to make it look natural, rather than just usually custom fitting one or two aspects of it. Anyway, I started off with Lucas as a Base, added in Rival's right arm to look more Ash-like, and Cameraman's legs, since my last Ash's legs seemed rather large for it.

Dman.png

meh...Darkraiman...

Bit of a speed-splicing here, took me about 45 minutes or less to fuse Darkrai with Dragon trainer.

lol utility wig.​

Roxas fans, you're gonna have to wait a little bit longer, Roxas' hairstyle is killing me >< (see avatar for reference o-o)

Alice.png
Baron.png

In the meantime, let's celebrate The Rise of Darkrai's premiere with these two new sprites, hopefully they'll make it in the TC maker for all you Movie 10 fans. Alice looks somewhat younger than her movie counter part, and her hair is horrendous, but I didn't have much to work with. Baron Alberto, I think looks very accurate. I'm quite happy with how the pose turned out as well.

Gabby.png
Ty.png

reporterduo.png

My favorite Reporter Duo from Hoenn, Gabby and Ty! These two were one of my fave characters in Gen 3, so I decided to bring them into gen 4, using edits of their DP counterparts.

BuizelCP.png

My love for Buizel today is pretty high for some reason. So here's a Buizel Cosplayer to celebrate the occasion ^^.​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Gabby and TY look very nice, RX! Great job! The Buizel cos looks a bit... I dunno, weird. I think it's the mask. And I haven't watched movie 10 yet, so I wouldn't nkow what to say about Alice and Baron Alberto.

I can has fusions,too....

GMcubone.png
lolfusion.png
lolfusion2.png

I am fully aware that Jeydis did a Gardevoir/Cubone fusion, but I tried it the other way, as described in Gardevoir Master's RP entry. Pink Cherranidos is Pink. Also the Typhloatzel seems to have some Narutoisms going on there.​

The Cubone fusion is very practical and simple. Yet it's very effective. As well, the Cranidos reminds me of a windmill out in Bianco Hills. As for the Typhloatzel, it looks nice, and very well fuse togeether. Great Job!

Toxicario ftw!

Really nice fusions RX, they look nice and naturally posed.
I look forward to seeing your new work.

~Slink

Toxicario is my favorite fusion so far, mainly because I have a thing for creatures with arms styled like a wreaking ball (bulky hand that could be used for powerful sidearm punches)