• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join In the Valley (RP)

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 227971

Want to join? Look here

Loki Doki stepped through the dense grass, trying to avoid going any deeper into the valley, where a large fight was going on. Delphi followed after him, her bow in her left hand. "Loki?" She asked quietly.
"What?" The devilcat said back.
"Don't you think here is a little risky? You know, why don't we just go back into the fore-"
"Shh! I heard something"
"Its just the wind"
At that very moment, a fleet of Lunarian soldiers ambushed them, what could be either blood or war paint splattered over their faces. The biggest, who Loki Doki recognized as his brother's second in command, snarled at him. "Loki Doki, you are under arrest for treason,- ak!"
Loki Doki turned. Delphi had shot the soldier in the side and he was now gasping for breath, blood pattering onto the grass as he lay, clutching his wound. "Get...them!" He croaked to his fellows.
The remaining soldiers ran after the duo, but lost them in the crowd after they ran into the valley, barely missing the spears and swords from the many flailing arms in the midst of battle.

"That...was a close one" gasped Delphi, stepping out from the gorse bush in which she had hidden from the soldiers.
"Too close! What where you thinking! Oh great, i'm just gonna go ahead and kill Broken Crown's most trusted, because Im sooo good. Oh don't worry, I could only accidently shoot Loki Doki, or end up making him a bigger target for his brother, eh? You just don't think, do you!?" Shouted Loki Doki, ears as far back as they would go. Delphi stepped back, a little intimidated. Loki cooled down. "Look, im sorry, its just we can't go making ourselves a bigger target for my brother. He's getting more and more ruthless. Now come on. What do you say we grab a drink from Shakey's?"
Delphi nodded, and the two started down a path leading to an old, tattered cottage like "Inn bar", which was run by the local idiot. Shakey the Petrol Mink. Shakey had promised not to give them up to anyone, but he wasn't exactly known for his promise-keeping, more the sharp tongue, odd accent and the wafting smell of tobacco around him. Nethertheless, he was a nice fellow, so Delphi and Loki Doki often stopped by for a drink, or to hide in the downstairs bunker (Often whilst getting a drink too).

Loki Doki opened the door and walked in. Not especially crowded, but with the same old miserable lot sat on the same table as every time. Old country music played almost silently in the background. "Heyo kiddies" The old mink said as they walked in. "What 'ill it be today, another coke I presume?" Loki Doki nodded, and Shakey sighed, grabbing two glasses and filling them up. He put them on the side and disappeared round the back. Loki and Delphi took small sips from their cokes when a mysterious figure in a black cloak walked in. She sat down a few seats away and asked only for a glass of water, speaking softly. The two didn't know who this figure was, so shrugged if off and continued drinking.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Asta, whilst eating got thirsty, and there was one place he KNEW he could go without a soldier popping out of nowhere, Shakey's, he walked there and noticed prince Loki Doki "wow.. that's what he does these days?" He tought as he asked for a cup of coffee, as he drank it when it came

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Quiet, stomping sounds would echo from outside the bar, coming closer and closer. Soon enough, it was sounded more clearly, as it overpowered the music playing in the bar. Some heads were turned to the entrance as the stomps got closer and came to a stop. A tall, wide being, covered from neck to feet with a crimson cloth, crouched through the entrance and walked over to a corner next to the bar where it could stand, barely fitting into the room itself as it stood on its two feet. It emanated an aura of fear as it towered over most, if not all beings in the location, and flipped a coin towards Shakey's as it spoke just few simple words within its deep, rough voice. " A cold bottle of water, please. ", it spoke, it's voice revealing to be masculine. He tapped against the countertop with his large, thick claws, awaiting aforementioned bottle. When it was in arm's reach, he used the other free hand to pull down the hood over his head, revealing that this being was infact a grizzly bear, scarred with a claw mark across their left eye. Mike leaned back, opened the bottle, and began just outright pouring it down his massive jaw.

Last edited:

Dead account

"Wow, a grizzly, how scary" Asta tought as he finished drinking, he was one of the few who didn't show fear to the bear "stupid " he mumbled as he left "can't even get a drink" he said as he sat down on a bench nearby

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Kojiro ran as fast as his little echidna legs could carry him. There, the valley!, Kojiro panted. He tripped over a rock, falling down the valley in continuous somersaults. Kojiro rolled inside the Inn, perfectly sitting by Mike and ''the gang'. He looked stunned, and his spikes poked at Mike.

Pheone quickly ran through the streets of the village, ducking in and out of alleyways. The human was currently disguised as a cat Lunari, and from the sounds of the soldiers that had been chasing her it looked like her disguise had worked. Ducking into yet another alleyway, Pheone hid by some large crates. The Lunari soldiers ran past, not noticing the girl crouched in the shadows. After a moment of some intense listening, the girl let out a sigh of relief. She had managed to ditch the soldiers. On shaky legs, Pheone got to her feet and adjusted the cat ears on her head. Was it just her, or were there more soldiers here today? She needed a place to lay low for a little while...

As she walked out onto the street, she noticed some more Lunari soldiers walking in her direction. Not again! Thinking quickly, Pheone ducked into the closest door before the soldiers could notice her. It was some sort of bar, with quite a few Lunari inside. At the bar, a human girl and a devil cat Lunari boy sat next to each other, drinking a coke. Not far away, a figure in a black cloak was also sitting at the bar and drinking, as well as a large, hulking Lunari. Pheone decided to stay away from the patrons, keeping her hood up and instead walking over to a table near the back corner and sitting down. From here, Pheone had both a good escape route if things went bad and a good view of everyone in the bar and the entrance.

DevVoid

Mike looked across the heads of the bar, determining threat levels should he be jumped. He then noticed a small little thing rolling up to his feet, it's spikes setting into his foot. He wasn't really damaged from the needles thanks to his thick skin, and just shoved the little echidna aside as he put down the bottle he had been drinking from on the countertop, completely empty. Mike put his nose into the air, getting a sense of hostility on his face. He smelled them patrolling around the area. And it didn't seem like they were gonna leave soon. Almost as if they were determined to look for Lunaris.

' I can smell Seigians running around outside the bar.. they're interrupting my peaceful time..'
Mike thought, the sour look of aggression remaining on his face.
' I'm gonna go out there and create some well-served temporary silence for the time being that I'm here..'

Mike began walking out, his stomps sounding over the music again. He barred his teeth as he crouched back down to exit the bar, seemingly annoyed. The last frame he was visible, he had gotten out a large double - headed halberd from his back, pulling it apart into two axes.

" You people never learn... "

Soon enough, there was a loud roar of an angered bear outside the bar, and sounds of metal clashing against eachother, screams of pain and terrified yells soon followed after, echoeing into the air. Mike swung around his axes wildly, striking any Seigians that were foolish enough to face him, a grizzly bear, in a one-on-one battle. The few seigians that had been patrolling around the block, chasing for any Lunaris they had been hunting, had figured out that fighting this battle would lead to certain death. They fled as Mike had led out yet another roar, this time in victory. Mike put back together his halberd and enabled it's lock, rested it on his back, and looked across the scene he had painted.

Dead account

Asta had saw the 'fight ' by his own eyes "their fault for trying to fight him, now theres blood everywhere" he said while getting up "he's a cool guy honestly, when everyone stops fighting , I'll see whos stronger" he tought , with a smile as he entered the bar again, starting to drink

Pheone checked the time. The Seigian patrol should be here soon. Perfect. All Pheone would have to do was hand off the message to them, then she could go into hiding and run as far away from here as possible, some place where neither the Seigians nor the Lunari could find her, and she wouldn't have to worry about running or spying again. But as the disguised human went to get up, the hulking Lunari that was drinking at the bar got up. Pheone quickly sat back down as the Lunari, who she could now see was some sort of a bear, walked out of the bar with two large axes in hand. For some reason, Pheone got a sinking feeling in her stomach.

Pheone got up to leave, only to hear the sound of fighting and screams of pain coming from outdoors. Against all better judgement, Pheone quickly ran out of the bar to see what was going on. What greeted her was the bear Lunari, standing over the corpses of half a dozen Seigian soldiers. The patrol... It had been a slaughter. The horror of the scene cut the girl to the bone, and the human girl disguised as a cat Lunari put a shaky hand over her mouth. Part of her was screaming to run, run, RUN but she found herself frozen in place.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Kojiro walked out of the bar, he would rather drink poison than whatever Shakey was brewing. He maneuvered over the blood, onto the grass. Unlike most, he was too animal-like to appear as a Lunari, so he could walk the village in peace. He sipped at a lake. "Ah... fresh water", his Australian accent made him sound silly," Almost like how it is in down under..." Kojiro trotted by the waterbed to his friend, Tamari, a platypus. "Oh... Suga, I've been working on something...", Tamari said," a flotation device!" Kojiro awed at the blueprints, water in Tamari's den was dripping, creating an echo. Tamari was well known for his inventions, while Kojiro for his craftsmanship. Kojiro built it, and jumped in the water with it around his neck. It slipped off, and he fell into the water. Tamari rushed in the water, and saved him. Tamari sighed, but then Seigan noticed them. Kojiro and Tamari rushed back in Shakey's Shack, panting. Seigan followed them...

Dead account

"OH COME ONE? WHY'D YOU BRING SEIRGANS HERE? I MAY NOT WORK FOR ANYNODY BUT THIS IS JUST ANNOYINT" Asta roared as he got up , looking at the soldiers, and in a couple of seconds , slashed in pieces

A fox-like figure stayed in the shadows. She wasn't going to get into a fight as minimal as this one. She also had no drink. She was an assassin, she had to stay sober. She watched the former prince. She was hired to kill him at all costs. She thought about the nice reward that she was promised. She grinned at the whopping 100,000,000 pieces of gold. She fingered her throwing dagger. She didn't care if she lost it, it would get the job done, and she could play it off as an accident. Or maybe say she was drunk. It didn't matter, the job would be over soon and her reward would be in her hands.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Kojiro and Tamari stared at Asta, as they slipped into the side of the shack. Tamari turned around and saw a fox in the shadows. Tamari shrieked, he didn't think another weirdo never socialized with people in bars! He didn't want to put on a bad representation of himself, and stiffened up. Kojiro laughed silently at Tamari, as he already knew any social interaction he would do would die instantly. "Uh... hi... I'm... Tamari....", he stuttered," Uh... why are you... over here?" Tamari shook at the thought of talking to a total stranger.

The fox glanced at the duo. She narrowed her eyes. "It's none of your business." Her moment was gone. Her moment to kill and feel the joy of blood of her target flowing on the floor was gone. She stood in the shadows still but put her dagger away. Using it would be risky, she did like to feel the satisfaction of the kill, but she wouldn't murder a bar full of people. However, she might not get a better chance. She let out a low growl that was only audible to her.

DevVoid

Mike narrowed his eyes, sliding a cold, hate-fueled stare across the scenery, at the chance that any more Seigians would come to cause trouble. Spotting that none came, Mike scoffed and spat on the corpses before turning around, facing a certain cat-eared human that had a look of fear and terror written all over their face. Mike took a slow walk toward the girl and stopped just infront of her, examining her.

'She doesn't seem like one of them.. those ears.. they can't get past my nose.. that's the scent of a human female.'
'But.. she doesn't seem like she wants to start any trouble. I'll leave her off with a warning.'
Mike had been thinking.

Mike walked by the terrified girl, and let out a huff, followed by a growl, warning the girl. He barred a bit of his teeth and spoke in his rough, bone-chilling deep voice quietly, but just enough so that the human next to him could hear him as he was walking by.

" Take a lesson from these guys and don't disturb my peace. "

Mike walked back toward the bar and entered it, going back to the corner had been standing at before and ordered himself another bottle of cold water to drink. He followed the same routine, tapping his claws on the countertop until his drink arrived, opened it up and poured the water inside down his massive jaw. After he had been done drinking however, he sat down and pulled the hood over his head, not wanting to be disturbed, to take his time calming down again.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Tamari slowly slid away out of the shack. Kojiro followed shortly after. "Not much commotion is in town today...", Kojiro pointed out, while navigating the forest upon the hills. They went to a certain tree in the forest, with the flyer," Help Wanted!!! In Need Of Bounty Hunter!!!" Tamari sighed," Lucky Lunari who can pull that off...", he continued. "... Maybe we could do that, Kyu? I mean, we just need a Wanted poster to get started!" A Wanted poster hit Tamari in the head through a gust of wind. "How comical", Tamari commented. "Who is on there?", Kojiro questioned. Tamari read it, then gasped," Oh, I knew it! It's... nah... we shouldn't do that... some fancy bounty hunter will do that..." Kojiro beamed," Or... this could be our first mission, against... a... former prince... but still, the reward!" Kojiro and Tamari eventually abandoned the idea and slept in Tamari's den.

The fox followed the pair. She slid into Tamari's den silently, making sure they wouldn't go after her target. She wouldn't resort to bloodshed, yet. First, she would give them a nice friendly letter.
"Hello pair from the bar, I have a message for you. Stay away from the former Prince. He is MY kill. The Crown Prince himself gave me this job, and if you kill him before me, then I'll kill you. Now we wouldn't want that now, would we? Don't tell him I'm looking for him either the result will be the same. This is your first and only warning. Remember it.
From,
The Fox
She left the house as silently as she came. "Remember Loki, someone is always watching you."

As the huge bear walked closer and closer, Pheone couldn't stop herself from shaking. He came to a stop next to her, and Pheone stayed frozen. He knew. He knew! The girl closed her eyes tightly and waited for the quick pain of the bear's ax. But to her surprise, the bear spoke instead.

"Take a lesson from these guys and don't disturb my peace."

As the bear walked away, Pheone let out a shaky breath as she fell to her hands and knees. He knew... but didn't attack her. He probably didn't know that she was a spy. Still, the whole situation had been terrifying. The girl looked up again at the corpses of the Seigian soldiers. They were most certainly, one hundred percent dead. Crap. Now Pheone would have to carry that satchel even further... She knew she should have gotten out of the game sooner. Slowly, the girl got back to her feet and adjusted her cat ears. It was still good. It was fine. That Corporal Ramon and her troops hadn't made it here yet, so she still had time. But she probably shouldn't head back to that bar. That was where the bear went, and Pheone decided to follow his advice. Still a little wobbly on her feet, Pheone made her way down the street.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Tamari was shocked. "KOJIRO, WAKE UP!!!!", he hollered at him. Kojiro sprang up," What...?" Tamari cleared his throat, then read it to him. "Oh... I thought we could all hunt the prince together...", Kojiro mumbled. "Wait, do you know who this is?", Tamari questioned. Kojiro scoffed," Duh... it's the bounty hunter from the bar..." Tamari blankly looked at Kojiro," How do you know that?" Kojiro remained quiet. Tamari and Kojiro exited the den, looking for another bounty paper thing. "Maybe it'll it me in the face, again...", Tamari commented right before it hit him in the face, again. "That joke is getting stale", Kojiro said. Tamari looked at the new paper. "It's... Shakey?", Tamari announced," But the picture looks old..." Kojiro ran into the bar, headfirst, and showed everyone in the bar the picture of Shakey on a Wanted poster.

She didn't care about the bartender. If they killed him, she didn't care. She only wanted the former prince, no one else. Although getting rid of the human he traveled with would be nice. She smiled at the idea.
Many people called her crazy for loving the kill, for loving the blood that got on her weapon. Some called her a psychopath, she would always just nod. She walked past the pair. "Now look at what you did. Now everyone will go after him. You should of just kept the information to yourself." She whispered. "Don't worry about me. He's not my target, neither are you. Unless you get in my way."

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Tamari punched Kojiro in the face, dragging him outside the valley, into a riverbank a long way from the other bounty hunter. "What... were... you... thinking...", Tamari panted, then realized he was still inside the valley. Kojiro beamed," Sometimes, y'gotta tell 'em 'e truth" Tamari scoffed at him," You're too headfirst, think before you act! That's a thing they teach you when you're a puggle! Face it! We'll never be bounty hunters, and that's how it is!" Kojiro sighed," Fine... I guess let's just do what we're good at..." Tamari and Kojiro spent the rest of the night making blueprints for a flying machine.

Dead account

Asta left Shakey's and went to the valley, quickly noticing other people "that is definitely not my problem, and im too lazy to deal with it" he said, walking away, to the forest