• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open In the Shadows (Reboot): A Gijinka Rp(Discussion)

Imma just tag the Co-Creator of the first one @Tsu

And one more thing before I start, This RP will contain character death and a little Gore, CUZ what's death without a little gross?

We'll create the RP once we get at least 4 people in...

New Technology, It seems like a whole new world. Humanity has even Produced a new "Beneficial" Virus called Mirror it's purpose was to Strengthen Pokemon give them strands of Human DNA making them look like Humans but with their most noticeable Features still standing out, It was going well for the first couple of years, Mirror was Known World-Wide Almost all of the Pokemon in the world were turned into Gijinka, All over the World... Alola, Bloka, Kanto, Kalos, Unova all over the world there wasn't a place where Mirror wasn't known or mentioned, But that didn't stop A nefarious Team for using Mirror for their Mischievous needs, Team Phantom... Assaulted the Earth with a trainer's own Pokemon they created a Program that could control Pokemon Injected with Mirror in just a few days the Whole World plunged into chaos controlled by Team Phantom everyone not affected by the Program were forced into hiding some were killed,Some were experimented on in attempts to figure out what was causing the program to not work, when all hope seemed lost, People started fighting back, they had Restored Corisance City to it's former glory, saved People and Gijinkas all over the world... Whether you choose to join them in their cause is entirely up to you...

~~~Afterword~~~

In the Shadows is set in Corisance City, This is also a Remake of an Old RP me and a friend (@Tsu) made not so long ago if that wasn't obvious enough, how you introduce yourself is entirely up to you...

~~~Rules~~~

1. All Global and PRP rules apply

2. Minimize Gore, or not.... I know I'm not

3. Please be realistic in your actions, only do what your Species of Pokemon can...

4. Please do note by joining this RP you will give me minimal control over your character, I.e. Where they end up, What could/can happen to them etc.

~~~Bio Template~~~

Basic Information:

Name:
Nicknames/Titles:
Species:

Character Appearance:

Hair:
Eyes:
Height(optional):
Weight(optional):
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc):
Clothes Accessories etc.:

Personality:

General Personality:
General Happiness:
Social Level:
Positive Personality Traits:
Negative Personality Traits:
Favorite Drinks:
Favorite Colors:
Dislikes:
Hobbies:

General Character Info:

Relationship Status:
Place of residence:
Place of Birth:
Friends:
Enemies:

Character Abilities and Proficiency:
Weapon(s):
Moves:
Unique Abilities:

(Optional)History/Background
Parents:
History:

~~~My Characters~~~

Basic Information:

Name:Grace Rythmn
Nicknames/Titles: Grace, Yandere, Rythmn, GR, Gracey
Species: Gardevoir

Character Appearance:

Skin Tone: Lighter than most
Hair: long Green hair with Cyan tips which she never bothers to style
Eyes: Cyan with an Arrow head Pattern
Height(optional): 6" 5
Weight(optional):
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc):
Clothes Accessories etc.: (Casual) A white Hoodie with the red headspike on top, a Green Undershirt with 3 white Stars Intersecting as a design and Red Headphones, along with a White short skirt and Green Sneakers (Formal) A White long flowy Dress with White heels, Bottom framed glasses and a White Sling bag with a Flowery Hem for the finishing touches

Personality:

General Personality: Laid Back... Grace is usually laid-back not a care in the world although if someone were to try to hurt her friends... Their in for a helluva ride she usually leaves the last person to harm her friends dead....
General Happiness: Neutral she usually would just hang out in Corisance City's Park
Social Level: Very friendly towards strangers although the statement above still stands
Positive Personality Traits: Very Friendly, Protective, Laid-back
Negative Personality Traits: Overprotective, Easily Angered
(All optional)Favorite Foods: Adobo (a special of hers)
Favorite Drinks: Coca-Cola, Sparkling Water
Favorite Colors: White, Green, Crimson
Dislikes: Team Phantom... That's all she hates
Hobbies: Reading, Playing Video Games, anything related to cooking

General Character Info:
Relationship Status: ???
Place of residence: Corisance City, 102 Gumamela Street
Place of Birth: Entralink, Unova
Friends: Airi Usaki
Enemies: Team Phantom,

Weapon(s): A Katana
Moves: Psychic, Teleport, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Focus Blast, Moonblast, Fairy Wind, Protect, Hail, Avalanche, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Ice Beam, Future Sight, Trick, Boomburst, Relic Song, Supersonic, Water Pulse, Frenzy Plant, Dragon Dance, Nasty Plot, Swords Dance, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Leech Life
Unique Abilities: To be revealed...

Parents: ???
History: ???

Basic Information:

Name: Airi Usaki
Nicknames/Titles: Airi, Usaki, Little Disaster, Walking Disaster
Species: Eevee

Character Appearance:
Skin Tone: Light
Hair: Short Brown hair with a flower pin
Eyes: Blue with Black strands
Height(optional): 4" 3
Weight(optional):
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc): A black cross sign on her right Palm
Clothes Accessories etc.: [Casual] Airi wears a Pink shirt with 3 stars the same as Grace's undershirt and Brown Shorts with a wavy hem, [Formal] Airi wears a white One piece Wavy Dress, with White heels and a white short wristband that she wears on her Elbow which she is always forced to wear by her Mother

Personality:

General Personality: Airi is a clumsy girl, always happy to help but mostly failing almost all the time. She is one heck of a fighter though, she looks up to Grace as her Mentor
General Happiness: Always happy unless you give her something to be sad about *cough* her dead father *cough*
Social Level: Very, Very friendly even if she knows it's an enemy
Positive Personality Traits: Friendly, like real Friendly, Hasty
Negative Personality Traits: Clumsy, Impatient
Likes: Swords, Grace, Corisance Park, Trees, Rocks, Helping others, Compliments, Storms
(All optional)Favorite Foods: Pumpkin Pie
Favorite Drinks: Sparkling Water
Favorite Colors: Brown, White, Red
Dislikes: Team Phantom, the dress she's always forced to wear, Insults (I mean who doesn't?), Horror
Hobbies: Helping Others, Training

General Character Info:
Relationship Status: Mitsuko Usaki (Her Mother, a Leafeon Gijinka)
Place of residence: 105 Gumamela Street Corisance City
Place of Birth: Route 104, Kanto Region
Friends: Grace Rythmn,
Enemies: Team Phantom

Weapon(s): A Bamboo Stick about 4 inches long and half an Inch Wide
Moves: Last Resort, Heal Bell, Heal Pulse, Lunar Dance, Grass Knot, Thunderbolt, Water Pulse, Flamethrower, Take Down, Cut, Strength, Belly Drum, Agility, Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, Solar Beam, Roar, Outrage, Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Ice Beam, Fire Punch, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Air Slash, Slash, Power-up Punch
Unique Abilities: ???

Parents: Mother: Mitsuko Usaki, Father(deceased): ???
History: ???

This looks like it'd be a load of fun. I'm going to make my character, just give me a while. Real life has me a bit busy today, so hopefully, I can get the character to you within an hour or two.

Basic Information:

Name: Sylvester Harvey
Nicknames/Titles: Vester
Species: Rockruff

Character Appearance:

Skin Tone: Pale, freckled on his cheeks
Hair: Beige, messy, shoulder-length
Eyes: Bright blue
Height: 4' 1" (He smol)
Weight: 87 lbs
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc): None
Clothes Accessories etc.:
[Casual] Sylvester wears a fluffy white vest above a tan t-shirt, a pair of sunset-colored shorts with the classic floral pattern (like Hala's jacket in Sun & Moon,) and chocolate brown sneakers with black laces. His left eye is extremely sensitive to light, so he wears a white eyepatch with a small ocean blue diamond over it.
[Formal] Sylvester has never really been all for formal wear, but when he has to wear it, he has a black button-down shirt and matching suit pants, as well as black dress shoes. He insists on still wearing his fluffy vest, and he can't really disregard his eyepatch. Vester had a nice silver tie in the past, but it got ripped up. He still wears it anyways.

Personality:

General Personality: Sylvester tries, that's the key part. He's not the most coordinated, often forgetting things and getting disorganized. He is also prone to clumsiness (thanks in part to him not using one of his eyes.) Despite these flaws, Vester tries to be nice to people as best as he can, always trying his best to keep a smile on his face, and if he can't, he'll try even harder to keep a smile on someone else's face instead. He can't take compliments well, so he normally dishes them out instead of taking them.
General Happiness: Unless they really get to know him, it's tough to tell whether Vester is actually happy, or he is just pretending to be happy so people will leave him be. Depending on the situation, he can switch between genuine happiness and faux-happiness in a heartbeat.
Social Level: Hah, he's a dork. Again, he tries, but that doesn't mean he's always successful.
Positive Personality Traits: Caring, determined, humble
Negative Personality Traits: Sometimes humble to a fault, somewhat secretive, klutzy
Likes: "Drumming" on things when he's bored, corny romance movies and novels (you could almost never get him to admit that), cloud watching, humming,
Favorite Foods: Sour foods. Vester would get on his knees and beg for those if he must. He particularly favors sour candies.
Favorite Drinks: Seltzer
Favorite Colors: Beige and blue, because those are the colors of his hair and eyes respectively (yes, that's his reasoning)
Dislikes: Bumping into things, loud music, people pointing out his height - er, lack thereof
Hobbies: Cloud watching is more of a thing he does when bored rather than a hobby. He does like training and writing, though.

General Character Info:

Relationship Status: Single Pringle (I use that expression WAY too often but it works)
Place of residence: 107 Gumamela Street
Place of Birth: Ten Carat Hill, Alola
Friends: Nobody yet
Enemies: He'd prefer not to make any

Weapon(s): He keeps a hammer under his bed by his mother's request. The end used to remove nails is sharp. He also has a few sticks of varying lengths under his bed, again, by his mother's request.
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Sand Attack, Bite, Howl, Rock Throw, Roar, Stealth Rock, Rock Slide, Crunch, Rock Climb, Double Team, Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Thunder Fang, Rock Tomb, Odor Sleuth
Unique Abilities: None, or at least he thinks. He wouldn't consider himself super special.

Parents: Marie Monroe (Lycanroc Midday, Mother, Alive), Donovan Harvey (Luxray, Father, Not Present)
History: His mother won't go into detail, but Vester's father left about 5 months after he was born. She says he was sick and went off to get help for himself, but Vester feels like that isn't the case. Still, he refuses to pry for information, not wanting to know exactly why his father isn't around, and fearing the answer to the question "Is he still alive?"
~-----------------------------------------~
And here's to hoping this works~! If there's anything I need to change, tell me and I'll change it as soon as I can.

Basic Information:

Name: Jinten Mirai

Nicknames/Titles: Jin, Pervert Prince

Species: Kecleon

Character Appearance:

Skint Tone: White

Hair: Side Under cut; changes color depending on his mood but is normally and often green

Eyes: Hazelnut brown

Height: 6" 4

Weight: 139lbs

Markings (Scars, Tattoos, etc.):

Clothes Accessories etc.: (Any event, he doesn't really care)

A white sleeveless shirt and black slacks. He also wears a light green hoodie when he feels cold and ties it around his waste when he doesn't wear it. He wears yellow circular glasses which doesn't really have a grade. Lastly he wears green colored sneakers and a brown belt where he stores his knives.

Personality:

General Personality: The most noticeable personality that Jin has is that he's a pervert. He usually talks about dirty stuff when around his friends. Although when someone tells him to get serious and glares at him seriously, he become a smart tactical strategist type of guy.

General Happiness: Jin's normally happy and can be noticed easily when he talks about or thinks about something dirty which can also be distinguished when his hair turns pink. Try not to get his bad side ( via don't call him Jinten, do not steal or ruin his cup of coffee and do not kill his friends.)which can be distinguished when his hair turns dark violet because he becomes very sadistic when he is. He's a big crybaby when someone dear to him dies.

Social Level: Friendly although he doesn't trust one completely

Positive Personality Traits: He is a proud pervert. Get him to be serious and he will try his best to be useful.

Negative Personality Traits: Well... he's a pervert.

Likes: Oppai, Fellow perverts, seeing the organisms that he hate suffer a slow death, and chess.

Favorite Foods: S'mores, Ham and Cheese Omelette

Favorite Drinks: Coffee, Root Beer.

Dislikes: Liars, Back-stabbers, Being serious (total pain)

Hobbies: Peeping while in camouflage, practicing knife throwing.

General Character Info:

Relationship Status: Single, Rejected by the one and only girl she liked which pushed him to be a pervert. ( When he is serious about this kind of things he acts like a gentleman to the one he likes.

Place of Residence: None

Place of Birth: Lava Ridge town, Hoenn Region

Friends: :( controlled by team phantom.

Weapon(s): 2 combat knives and another extra 2 just in case. 1 Jagdkommando knife (for torture purposes).

Moves: Camouflage, Substitute, Ancient Power, Thief, Feint Attack, Psybeam, and Synchronoise.

Unique Abilities: When he sees an attack, he is able to change his type which could be distinguished by the color of his jacket ( ex: Fire-Red, Leaf-Green etc.)

-I tried XD hope this works, looking forward to this~

Basic Information:

Name:
Nicknames/Titles: The Hypnotist
Species: Hypno

Character Appearance:

Hair: White
Eyes: Yellow
Height(optional):
Weight(optional):
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc): Nothing
Clothes Accessories etc.: wears goggles on top of his head, Wears a white t-shirt with a black jacket covering it, brown shorts and brown boots.

Personality:

General Personality: A little Lazy
General Happiness: average
Social Level: below average
Positive Personality Traits: Strangely Charming
Negative Personality Traits: usually likes being alone
(All optional)Favorite Foods: French Fries, meat
Favorite Drinks: Soda
Favorite Colors: Red
Dislikes: Creeps(Oh the Irony)
Hobbies: Hanging around anywhere he like, playing video games

General Character Info:

Relationship Status: single
Place of residence: Corasian city
Place of Birth: Vermillion Forest
Friends: none right now

Weapon(s): Kunai with Chain
Moves: Hypnosis, Psychic, Disable, Shadow ball, Nightmare, Light Screen, Reflect, Dream Eater, Torment, Psyshock, Future Sight, Hyper Beam, Synchronoise
Unique Abilities: Persuasion...

Parents: to be revealed
History: to be revealed

Hey, got one question is the city already affected by the virus controlling all Gijinka in it or is it normal and peaceful?

Basic Information:

Name:Landon
Nicknames/Titles:none
Species:riolu
Character Appearance:

Hair:light blue
Eyes:a wine red
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc):none
Clothes Accessories etc.:a little mask
544871_2993839573_1_3_1xeDCpTO.jpg

Personality

General Personality:happy,kinda good makin friends
General Happiness:almost evryday
Social Level:very low
Positive Personality Traits:always helps people when he cans
Negative Personality Traits:(i can´t think of anything)
Favorite Drinks:chocolate milk and soda
Favorite Colors:red,blue,black.grey,white
Dislikes:mean people(you know the the eclipse i think)
Hobbies:none

General Character Info

Relationship Status:single
Place of residence:
Place of Birth:kanto
Friends:none
Enemies:none(i think yet)
Weapon(s):a sword
Moves:quick attack,iron tail
Unique Abilities:none
544879_75e4a255e3c7c695f38a65513c2a1de7--pokemon-stuff-swords.jpg
544879_75e4a255e3c7c695f38a65513c2a1de7--pokemon-stuff-swords.jpg

Attachments

• 2993839573_1_3_1xeDCpTO.jpg
    2993839573_1_3_1xeDCpTO.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 75e4a255e3c7c695f38a65513c2a1de7--pokemon-stuff-swords.jpg
    75e4a255e3c7c695f38a65513c2a1de7--pokemon-stuff-swords.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 66
Crap, please don't die on me!
I'm just gonna put a little bio here, don't mind me...

Name: Katsuki Strauss

Nicknames/Titles: Firecracker, The Pyro

Species: Infernape

Character Appearance:

Hair: Bright Orange (with a few tufts of flames)

Eyes: Blue with yellow sclera

Markings: A red ridge over his eyes.

Clothing: Wears a sleeveless hoodie with ripped blue jeans

Personality:

General Personality: Boisterous, Hotheaded (in both senses). He picks fights, yells at things he doesn't like. Just attempt to stay on his good side, and don't trash talk unless you have the brawn to back it up.

General happiness: Pretty glad, unless you push his buttons.

Social Level: Average.

Positive personality traits: Somewhat friendly, protective.

Negative personality traits: Outspoken, Loud mouthed, a Violent at times.

Favorite foods: Meat of any kind, toast.

Favorite drinks: Just ice-cold water. You need to cool off as a fire type somehow.

Favorite colors: Gold

Likes: Fighting, watching things burn, simply beating people up. (if they deserve it. He's not a sadist.)

Dislikes: Bullies, consuming any solid besides meat.

Hobbies: Training, cooking, reading (it keeps him calmed down.)

General Character Info:

Relationship status: Single and ready to mingle.

Place of residence: Corasian City

Place of birth: Eterna Forest, Sinnoh.

Friends: None, at least from these OCs.

Enemies: None at all. (Yet!)

Character abilities and proficiency:

Weapons: Dual TMP guns, brass knuckles

Moves: Overheat, Blaze Kick, Bulk Up, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Punishment,
Mach Punch, Ice Punch, Acrobatics, Counter, Fake Out, Flare Blitz.

Unique Abilities: Every time an attack of his misses, special or physical, his attack stat raises by 2 stages.

Last edited: