• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed In The Shadows of the Four - Discussion Thread

Which of the four Guardians of Alola is your favorite?

• Total voters
34aa10dd44256bf77232d8ff9329fb02cbd5c1823f10dc2312b974fef8341ff7.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In The Shadows of the Four
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Hi everyone! Look at who's back and more garbage than ever! Me~! XD

Okay, okay, that aside, welcome to the Discussion Thread for my newest (as of typing this) RP, titled twice above.

In this RP, a team of scientists and explorers discovered another island, going southwest from the coast of Poni Island, making it the fifth island found near or being part of the Alola Region. Completely uninhabited by humankind, this island has been dubbed "Keleawe Island" after the copper-toned sands where explorers first arrived ("keleawe" meaning "copper" in Hawaiian), as well as after the almost copper orange Trapinch that practically swarmed the beach.

Those explorers have documented much on the areas that they explored, albeit they didn't explore much. From the copper beaches, they traveled into the forests a decent distance before... they started returning. Some returned in a similar state to when they left. Others claimed to have seen things, some good, some bad. One particular explorer claims to have seen the four Guardian Deities all gathered in one location as if they were having a meeting. This last man's claims were dismissed by the general public, but people still talked. Keleawe Island has been nicknamed "The Island in the Shadows of the Four " by the people of Alola even before the island itself was more properly explored and charted.

I digress, this man was a loon in my personal opinion. There's no way the Guardians themselves would do that!... Right?... Right. Moving on, before my mind gets fried from overworking.

As part of a plan to integrate Keleawe Island into the Alola Region officially, two things needed to happen. The first thing that needed to happen was to determine if the island was suitable for a trial. That was done easily, but the second prerequisite of island "adoption" was a bit trickier. The second prerequisite is to get some trainers to actually be on the island.

That is where you, young trainers, come into play. You have been personally selected by Professor Kukui to become pioneers for Keleawe Island's adoption into the Alola Region! Congrats!

First off, there are a few rules here. Yes, that's right, even on an island that isn't even technically part of Alola, there are still rules that you must abide by. Fair warning, you need to read. You need to read quite a bit. Quite a lot of words. You must. Don't skip this.

1. Okay, saying this feels... unneeded... but I must. PLEASE be respectful of others. Like, okay, really. Don't start a war. 'S not good, mmkay? Treat the other island-goers nicely, and if someone does or says something that you do not like, be civil and polite about it. Talk to the person or people nicely, and don't get extra mad or salty, kay? I don't want feelings to be hurt thanks to my RP, it makes me feel guilty ;-; Think of the child (i.e. me XD)
  2. This is one of the basic rules for Pokemon RP. THERE WILL BE NO LEGENDARY OR MYTHICAL ENCOUNTERS. THAT IS FINAL. I DON'T WANT STELLAR UP MY BUTT IF SOMEONE SUDDENLY DECIDES THAT SOLGALEO APPEARED IN SOMEONE'S BATHROOM SINK BEGGING TO JOIN THEIR TEAM AS IF THEIR EXISTENCE DEPENDED ON IT... Sorry bout that. Just... still. Don't do those types of encounters UNLESS you have talked it over with me, the rest of the island-goers, and Stellar.
  3. I have the right to refuse your application. Don't get salty about it, please, and don't hate me for it. It is extremely unlikely that something like this will happen, as I try to include everyone when I can, but if it does happen, then there is a reason for it. A reason that I will tell you. You may fix it, but if you don't, then there is nothing I can do.
  4. Kukui has selected rookie trainers for a reason. Such a reason is beyond me, but he made sure that those he picked were not overpowered. The requirements for an island-goer to be chosen were set clearly by Professor Kukui himself: A maximum of two low-leveled Pokemon. We're talking levels around or below 15 here, like, pretty low leveled. Even then, he didn't select some that were deemed too over-powered... ... basically what I'm getting at is this: Don't make an OP character. Kthxbaii~
  5. Hey now, romance though~! I'll allow it, but... think of the children. Keep things to a kiss-hug maximum for romance. Also, if you want your character and another to legitimately end up with each other, that is fine, but if the other does not wish to be in a relationship with yours, then don't demand that they do by storming their inbox with angry gibberish and other nonsense. You can either ask them politely about romantic RP relationships, or simply set up a romantic situation with your character and see how the other will respond to it. (Like this, more or less: Character A goes to hug Character B with a slight blush on their face. Character B can respond however they feel they must, be it with rejection, acceptance, or ignorance... or etc. I dunno, those are the three main things I thought of.)
  6. Swearing is totally cool, I'm used to it. Just don't get out of hand with it. This seems simple enough to explain, but I legitimately spent a good ten minutes trying to word this properly (don't judge me, English may be my first language, but we all slip up from time to time... I just have more of those times than I should :'|)
  7. OOC Talk is only allowed in this thread and in a Group Chat that I will create when this gets going. Kay? Kay.
  8. Try to keep Mary Sues/Gary Stus(Stues?) to a minimum. You did not descend from a golden ladder of perfection, aided by the likes of Arceus itself, onto the terra firma of the Alola Region, nor did you just escape the deepest darkest pits of the void that is the Distortion World. You're someone the Professor chose personally, so someone who has been through that level of suffering or was that perfect would not be picked by the likes of Kukui. He sees the true beauty in the improvement of self, and therefore in imperfection.
  9. ... ... This should be a given... ... If the Pokemon doesn't exist, it doesn't exist, and cannot be used. There. Done. I said it. No fakes, no fusions, no none of that. Also, try to keep Pokemon to their abilities. I don't want to see a Salandit shooting Hydro Beams and having Wonder Guard as an ability. If it can't exist or doesn't exist, then it cannot and will not be used.
  10. No Z-Moves. No Mega Evolution. None of that, please. Thank you, good day .3.
  11. Your character doesn't have to be native to Alola, but if they aren't, please mention that and say how/why they got to Alola in the "Other:" section.
  12. Oh, by the by, keep in mind that you are kind of surviving on your own on Keleawe Island. No other humans, y'all are the pioneers here. Unfortunately, where there are no humans, there is no Wi-Fi, soo... ... take that into account.
  13. This being said, there are plenty of opportunities for injury or sickness.
  14. Congrats, you made it this far in the rules section! This list is subject to change, so... yeah. If it does change, I'll be sure to alert you all. Now, when you fill out your form, put "pancakes" in your "Other:" section so I can be super sure you read the rules. Thank you, kind trainer.

... ... ...Did you skip it?!... ... No?... Good, you better not have skipped the rules. They are very important...

*ahem*

Now, tell us a little bit about yourselves... We'd like to know more about our fellow island-goers, or pioneers, whichever term you prefer...

Name:
Age: (Keep in mind that most people get a Pokemon at the age of 10 or 11. You can be older, not younger.)
Appearance: (Must be in words. A picture is acceptable, but words must accompany it.)
Clothes: (Same rules as above apply. The picture, if you choose to use one, would cover both categories, but both still need to be filled out with words.)
Personality:
Other:
Team:

Pokemon Name:
Species:
Personality:
Identifying Features:

One person would love to provide their example of the application form they filled out after Kukui selected them. He filled it out afterward, but you must fill it out beforehand. Then Kukui will choose for sure.

Name: Nikolao Aukai (He prefers to be called Nico/Niko)
Appearance: Bronze skin, smooth jet black hair tied back in a ponytail, and magenta-colored eyes with bags under them make up some of Nikolao's definitive features... aside from his height - er, lack thereof. He's pretty short, clocking in at just barely over 5 feet tall.
Clothes: Cranberry red polo shirt, jet black vest (that he keeps open all the time), gray camouflage shorts, and peach-colored flip flops are what make up Niko's everyday outfit. To top it all off, he wears a silver pendant with a purple crystal. The crystal was chipped after an accident involving his partner Pokemon, but he repurposed the crystal shard as a necklace for her.
Personality: Nikolao could be considered a dandere. He tends to stay back, stay quiet, stay out of sight. Even around friends, he is outspoken, though slightly less than when amongst a crowd of unknown people. All of this shyness can be put to rest when sweets are on the line, however. Niko can't resist candy; he sees this as a bit of an issue. This shy attitude is not permanent. If someone gets very close to Niko, his shyness and quietness melt away. It is swiftly replaced with a happy-go-lucky attitude, optomism and smiles galore~! He's a pretty sweet kid once you get to know him.
Other: He grew up in Paniola Town on Akala Island. Oh, and he loves... pancakes~!
Team:

Pokemon Name: Aina
Species: Oricorio - Pa'u Style
Ability: Dancer
Personality: Aina is pretty chill, going with the flow. She listens to Niko just fine, but when others try telling her what to do, she is hesitant about it - if she does it at all. Much like Niko himself, she's a sucker for sweets.
Identifying Features: A purple crystal tied to a string that she wears around her neck that Niko found when he first found her.

Hope you guys enjoy the RP~ Reminder, this is just a discussion thread. The real deal will start when I have enough members, and unlike my last Pokemon RP, this one will have a limit to how many people can join.

Last edited:
(Aww. Dang it. I have to go back to when Kayla was a younger trainer..and when her parents died. XP)

Name: Kayla Wolf
Appearance: She has long, sparkled and clean long brown hair. She stands 4'9 and her eyes are blueish green. Her skin is tan.
Clothing: She wears a dress that is white and blue, the blue in the dress is formed into waves. She has very light blue flip flops. She wears no hat, but a sparkling white bow.
Personality: (Shows some secrets of her..) She isn't what you expect from her appearance. Everyone thinks she is very nice, but not very. She's only best if you know her. She hasn't really been very nice, since the day she had became a Pokemon trainer which wasn't wasn't long ago, and on the same day, her parents had died.
Other: pancakess
Team:
Name: Yellow
Species: Eevee
Ability: Adaptability
Personality: She is very shy, she doesn't want to go in its poke ball. It wants to spend time with Kayla.
Identifying Marks: None

(Edited! Why not add her future Primarina into this..)
Pokemon Name: Cherry
Species: Popplio
Ability: Liquid Voice
Personality: Very dazzling, and such a very impressive show off. Cherry tends to not mess around, and fight and focus.
Identifying Features: None

Last edited:
Name: Kathleen chaser
Appearance: Short brown hair that covers her blue eyes.
Clothes: Brown oversized hoddie, blue jeans, black back pack, and black shoes. She also has a poket knife in her poket at all times.
Personality: kind and loves to climb. She likes to be alone with only her pokemon at times and if angred will use force.
Other: pancakes
Team:

Pokemon name: hunter
Species: skiddo
Ability: sap sipper
Personality: Shy, but is protective
Identity features:

So, I REALLY like the Plot of this Rp. I mean REALLY. Though some of my biggest questions are about character creation.

1. First of all, do the trainers HAVE to be selected by Kukui? Or for maybe different reasons? (Such as maybe professors from another region trying to do research as well and they asked Kukui if they can be a candidate?)

2. I know that fake-mon are not allowed, but what about fake Abilities? I have one on my Floatzel called Tension, which basically stores power and is able to release as an attack as well.

3.Different Colors? It isn't completely extraordinary on my Pokemon, actually falls within reason with stats as well. Basically, a Serperior that is fall colored.

4.Is high level considered overpowered? If so I can easily tweak this as an Alola Pokemon are naturally stronger kind of thing. Just wondering about that. But it's just a number. I don't go and Abuse that insanely.

So, I REALLY like the Plot of this Rp. I mean REALLY. Though some of my biggest questions are about character creation.

1. First of all, do the trainers HAVE to be selected by Kukui? Or for maybe different reasons? (Such as maybe professors from another region trying to do research as well and they asked Kukui if they can be a candidate?)

2. I know that fake-mon are not allowed, but what about fake Abilities? I have one on my Floatzel called Tension, which basically stores power and is able to release as an attack as well.

3.Different Colors? It isn't completely extraordinary on my Pokemon, actually falls within reason with stats as well. Basically, a Serperior that is fall colored.

4.Is high level considered overpowered? If so I can easily tweak this as an Alola Pokemon are naturally stronger kind of thing. Just wondering about that. But it's just a number. I don't go and Abuse that insanely.
Ooh, questions to answer!

1. Not necessarily. Your other reason is perfectly acceptable, I just used the Kukui thing because... ya know... Alola XD
  2. Unfortunately, fake abilities falls under fake things. I find that it would be a hassle to keep track of fake things, but still. Sorry 'bout that :/
  3. Different colors are perfectly acceptable, and I in fact like the whole "fall colored grass type" concept.
  4. I've established a flexible level cap of around 15. You can go a bit above, and certainly below if you must, I don't mind. Just try not to throw out a Level 75 or something. Serperior evolves at Level 36, which is a bit too high. A Servine, however, would work in my opinion if you don't mind the slight change.
Hope this answers your questions.

A response to the last question, Lance Dragonite tho. The Serperior (in fact, all of them) are staples on my team. Would it be possible to just say Alolan Pokemon are just naturally stronger?

Dang it, can't have my tension ability. Now how else is Floatzel going to survive? Hmmm, would it be possible to send the Ability in its exact form to see? I have tested it out in an engine where you can create your own moves and stuff. As long as it's on low tier Pokemon, it seems to work out fine. In fact, it actually fits Floatzel very well if I can describe it. If you still say no I understand, but then can it at least a higher Attack Stat and Speed stat Floatzel to cover for the low stats?

Last edited:
A response to the last question, Lance Dragonite tho. The Serperior (in fact, all of them) are staples on my team. Would it be possible to just say Alolan Pokemon are just naturally stronger?

Dang it, can't have my tension ability. Now how else is Floatzel going to survive? Hmmm, would it be possible to send the Ability in its exact form to see? I have tested it out in an engine where you can create your own moves and stuff. As long as it's on low tier Pokemon, it seems to work out fine. In fact, it actually fits Floatzel very well if I can describe it. If you still say no I understand, but then can it at least a higher Attack Stat and Speed stat Floatzel to cover for the low stats?
Lance is a cheater, I think the Pokemon fandom has established that. XD

That aside, for the tension ability. Maybe it has a quirk of some sort? Like, the thing that makes your Floatzel special is its ability. I don't know exactly how it works, but if you send it to me, maybe I could better understand it.

As for the Serperior? I'm really sorry, but I think I have to stand my ground on this one... oh god this feels so bad. Sorry to say that Serperiors can't be. You can, again, use Servine if you want.

Oh, and, uh, @Daylight Eevee and @Shadowgirl1234 , you are both accepted. Happy to have ya~

(Dang it I have to go back when Hero completed the trial from Captain Ilima. But this time only one of my actual Pokémon in it. And one that I had in the future before it evolved.)

Name: Hero Shamzi
Appearence: Medium Tannish skin with Light blue hair
Chothes: A blue light tee shirt with Green skinny jeans and a bronze hat, also has sandels
Personality: Calm and likes to study battles and uses that skill in battle. Likes to battle friends for fun.
Other: Loves 'PANCAKES'

Team (2 Pokémon)

Pokemon name: Torracat
Species: Torracat
Lvl: 17
Ability: Blaze
Personality:Brave, Likes to protect friends
Identitfying features:

Pokémon name: Seni
Species: Rockruff
Lvl: 14
Ability: Keen Eye
Personality: Scared of almost everything. Feels Safe around Torracat
Identity features: A Flower on her head. Was a gift from Lillie for saving Nebby (Twice)

Will this do?

P.S: U said around 15 right? Is lvl 17 around it for you. Or do u mean shorther?

When will I be accepted?

Last edited:
Dang, No Serperiors...well that completely messes up the order of his team... Buizel is Obtained After Serperior. How am I going to write this one...not every stone because that would imply it was above level 36.

I have an Idea, what if a thing happened where like a magician or something brought her back levels as punishment or something? That would explain the un-evolution, fit the order, and just be plain fun to write. Also, could she perhaps evolve in the RP back to her formal glory?

Last thing I forgot the mention, can Floatzel know the Elementals Punches and Focus Punch? I can't look it up right now, but I believe he cannot learn them. He is basically the Boxer of the team and the signature "ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH" With a focus punch at full tension. I just want that moment as a finish. Not even one Punch, it's always REALLY fun for me to write. Makes me feel great whenever I pull one of those. (Sending Ability Stats Right now)

Hayo! I believe that this is my first RP with some of y'all, so hi! I'd like you to meet one of my brand spankin new OCs, straight from the death pit that is my creative mind! Meaning I literally just created her, specifically for this RP! Enough stalling, let's get right to the important stuff!

Name: Audrey Maey (May-ey. Pronunciation! lol dat autocorrect doe)
Age: (Keep in mind that most people get a Pokemon at the age of 10 or 11. You can be older, not younger.) 12
Appearance: (Must be in words. A picture is acceptable, but words must accompany it.) Audrey is a girl with long brown hair, usually kept back in a Ponyta-tail(YAS PUNZ). She has brown eyes.
Clothes: (Same rules as above apply. The picture, if you choose to use one, would cover both categories, but both still need to be filled out with words.) Audrey wears a black tank-top and jean shorts, accompanied by black sandals(NOT FLIP FLOPS). She also wears a gold necklace that has her initials carved in it.
Personality: Audrey is somewhat serious and can be rather to-the-point at times. She stands by her morals and can be stubborn as a mule sometimes.
Other: Yeah we like PANCAKES!
Team:

Pokemon Name: Blizzard
Species: Alolan Vulpix
Ability: Snow Cloak
Personality: Adventurous, can be playful sometimes.
Identifying Features: Blizzard wears a blue bow by her ear.

Pokemon Name: Jeremy
Personality: Generally keeps to himself, tries to ignore Blizzard constantly pestering him.
Identifying Features: Jeremy has a blue bandanna around his neck.

Ooh~! Yet another super fun-sounding RP! Nice! You can count me in, 100%, but I don't really have the time at the moment to get my form up... sorry 'bout that! :'|

Hayo! I believe that this is my first RP with some of y'all, so hi! I'd like you to meet one of my brand spankin new OCs, straight from the death pit that is my creative mind! Meaning I literally just created her, specifically for this RP! Enough stalling, let's get right to the important stuff!

Name: Audrey Maey (May-ey. Pronunciation! lol dat autocorrect doe)
Age: (Keep in mind that most people get a Pokemon at the age of 10 or 11. You can be older, not younger.) 12
Appearance: (Must be in words. A picture is acceptable, but words must accompany it.) Audrey is a girl with long brown hair, usually kept back in a Ponyta-tail(YAS PUNZ). She has brown eyes.
Clothes: (Same rules as above apply. The picture, if you choose to use one, would cover both categories, but both still need to be filled out with words.) Audrey wears a black tank-top and jean shorts, accompanied by black sandals(NOT FLIP FLOPS). She also wears a gold necklace that has her initials carved in it.
Personality: Audrey is somewhat serious and can be rather to-the-point at times. She stands by her morals and can be stubborn as a mule sometimes.
Other: Yeah we like PANCAKES!
Team:

Pokemon Name: Blizzard
Species: Alolan Vulpix
Personality: Adventurous, can be playful sometimes.
Identifying Features: Blizzard wears a blue bow by her ear.

Pokemon Name: Jeremy
Personality: Generally keeps to himself, tries to ignore Blizzard constantly pestering him.
Identifying Features: Jeremy has a blue bandanna around his neck.
This looks pretty neat. Accepted!

Also, @The Ringmaster , sweet! I'm happy you're interested in joining. That's great. Whenever you can, get your character application in. Take your time tho, I understand how real life can get. XD

Name: Ahnoah
Appearance: Ahnoah stands around 6"6'. He has short bronze hair and a bronze scruff beard. He has a slightly buff figure, but for the most part, goes noticed due to clothing.
Clothes: (Same rules as above apply. The picture, if you choose to use one, would cover both categories, but both still need to be filled out with words.)
Personality: Ahnoah shows more concern for his Pokemon than other Humans. He treats his team as if they were his family. He has a conversation with them regularly too and used to hearing Pokemon talk due to Zehriyah being able to use Auditory Illusions. Ahnoah does things impractically focusing on his own Pokemon rather than other people. To him, their needs come first. Ahnoah is a bit blunt and will tell it how it is even if it does hurt others feelings. The only two exceptions are his wife and his Pokemon which he tries to appease.
Other: Ahnoah
Team:

Pokemon Name: Tiberius
Species: Arcanine
Ability Flash Fire
Personality: Tiberius is the Protector of the group, really becoming on the offensive from things he is unsure about. At heart, he is just a friendly Giant, but he does has a bite if he needs it.
Identifying Features: Tiberius is considered gigantic for his size. He is around 7 feet tall, but with his fluff, he looks more 8 feet tall.

Pokemon Name: Stardom
Species: Sylveon
Ability: Cute Charm
Personality: Stardom never ceases to make anyone around her feel happy. She is the youngest of the group so she doesn't always understand everything, but tries her hardest to make sure everyone is happy. She Also sees Zehriyah as her mother.
Identifying Features: Due to Stardom being a Jhoto born and Jhoto evolved Eevee, her ribbons resemble those of dancing ribbons.

Pokemon Name: Zehriyah
Species: Zoroark
Ability: Illusion
Personality: Zehriyah is the motherly one of the group, breaking the stereotype that all dark types are evil and cause mischief. Zehriyah has a love for children, making her the motherly one of the group. Stardom sees her as her mother, so it is common to see Zehriyah caring Stardom. (Does the cat thing where hind legs droop and front legs hold on to her arm.
Identifying Features: Zehriyah is missing the hair bead in her hair, causing her hair to be free flowing.

Pokemon Name: Reina
Species:Staraptor
Ability: Intimidate
Personality: Reina is a bit "Edgy". She doesn't show remorse for fallen opponents and regularly tries to do more damage than necessary. Reina also tries to act less feminine, seeing as a weakness but doesn't deny that see still has feminine traits such as a love for flowers.
Identifying Features: Her feathers are a bit longer, making the bang in the front of her head longer as well.

Pokemon Name: Autumn
Species: Servine (Was Serperior)
Ability:Chlorophyll (I have a good reason for this, just wait)
Personality: Autumn is by far the calmest one on the team. She is soft spoken and is the "Medic" of the team Alongside Stardom. She also happens to love creating things for the other team members to wear.
Identifying Features: Autumn is the colors of the Autumn season, the reason for her name and Condition.
Explanation: Autumn has a Chlorophyll deficiency which causes her to be unable to photosynthesize. Due to this, she cannot exert herself too much without quickly running out of breath. Also because of this, she has 0IV's in her speed stat, but her Ability tries to make up for it. Even though it does not, it still assist her in being a heavy hitter on the team.

Pokemon Name: Caesar
Species: Floatzel
Ability: Tension (Special Ability)
Tension causes the user to be able to store energy and let it out for attacks. In Floatzel, the energy is stored in their air sacs. The air sacs can hold up to 400 Power worth of damage. Anything exceeding this amount causes Air Sac to pop, dealing 50% to Floatzel. When the Air sac expands, it causes for the defense to raise. This does not affect the amount of Power received, only damage. The defense buff is based on the amount of power received. Upon release of Air, Speed is increased and Attack is increased for 1 attack

Defense Equation: 1([amount of power/100])
Speed Equation: .5([amount of power/100]) Note: If the Multiplier is below 1, Keep speed multiplier at 1.
Attack Equation 1([amount of power/100])

Personality: Caesar is a bit shy, but only when he is thinking about other looking at him. The exception to the rule is Ahnoah and his team, which he sees as his family. Due to this, in battle, if he realizes that many people are watching he tends to choke and mess up most of his attacks. His air sac will also fill up during this, but will not cause any Tension to occur.
Identifying Features: Caesar is around the same height as Zehriyah. Though he more likely to be noticed based off of personality traits

I diiid iiit~! Are you proud of me? >w<

Name
: Harper Gibbs (sometimes goes by Harp or Blu)
Appearance: Harper had light blue-dyed hair that deepens the color of her darker blue eyes. She's fairly skinny, if not a bit underweight, and her skin is a tawny color. (Not sure how to elaborate... lol)
Clothes: She wears a purple striped sweater (with, like, darker-colored stripes and junk), leggings, and combat boots. Accessories include a pendant around her neck, a pair of "hipster" glasses, and those cat ear headphone things, usually also around her neck.
Personality: Harper is very laid-back and doesn't get scared very easily. She's fairly adventurous, but not one to poke danger with a stick (I guess...? xD ). Very protective to those she knows and loves, Harper's curious side does sometimes get the best of her, pitting her in awkward situations.
Other: pancakes m11
Team:

Pokemon Name: Albus
Species: Cubone
Ability: Bone Head
Personality: Head-strong, brave, and always one to start a fight, Albus is the exact opposite of the stereotypical Cubone. He can be very loud, and he considers his scarf a staple and symbol of his strength.
Identifying Features: He wears a little red scarf.

Incase having a Cubone is pushing it a bit:

Pokemon Name: Teddy (for teddy bear! :p)
Species: Stufful
Ability: Fluffy
Personality: Teddy gets angry very easily. He's not so much an instigator more than he is easily annoyed. Even though he's not taken seriously, he can be a force to be reckoned with when he wants to be.
Identifying Features: He couldn't be shiny, could he? If he can be or not, he's fluffier than the average Stufful.

Name: Stan.
Appearance: 5.2 feet tall, and is average weight. Has black hair, and blue eyes.
Cloths: Wears a black hat, and a blue shirt. Sometimes wears a red scarf. He wears long pants, and sometimes blue shorts. His shoes are black and white.
Personality: Hot headed, Eager, and enjoys battles.
Other: Looking to become stronger everyday. His Partner is Burly. Also he found a Lunnala in the toilet once. Lunnala was begging to join his team. Stan then ruled the world, then he woke up. When he realized it was a dream, he made it his dream to get stronger and be the strongest trainer ever.
Team:

Pokemon Name: Burly.
Species: Wimpod.
Ability: Wimp-Out.
Personality: Scared, and easy to flee. Stays by Stan's side at all times.
Identifying Features: He sometimes is covered in sand from hiding.

Pokemon Name: Sandy.
Species: Sandygast.
Ability: Water Compaction.
Personality: Adventurous, and jolly.
Identifying Features: She sometimes will wear an adventure hat.

Last edited:
Hooooly cow, okay. This RP is getting some people.

First off, super sorry @Riolu and Zorua , you are accepted, sorry for taking so long.

Then there's @The Ringmaster , @montymike @AspenTR33 , and @SilverSolis . All of you are accepted.

SilverSolis, your character seems a bit overpowered compared to most of the others, but then again, I take into consideration age and experience. I guess your character is fine, just don't have them be "God Mode Activated, I can't lose!" (Sorry, I'm tired, phrasing sentences isn't something I do well when tired XD)

@JohnsonAce , not really sure whatcha mean by "drag out my sentences." Like, extend their length? I can't really fix what I don't understand is wrong (if it is wrong in the first place and not intentional.)

Again, I apologize, I'm kinda tired. Insomnia sucks, tbh. If I don't respond immediately, I haven't forgotten about you, I'm just tiredly moving throughout my day. I try to stay up during the day, but at night I stay up when I try to sleep, which depletes my energy. If my sentences look weird, have typos, or make no sense whatsoever, thank my not sleeping. All this being said, for you guys, I'll try my best to form coherent sentences.

Back on the topic of the RP, I think we have enough members. What do all of you think? I can easily accept a few more, but still.

Last edited:
I won't god mode at all. Fun thing about Ahnoah's character is that he avoids battling. He will if he has to or if any of his mons want to battle a specific person. He just won't go out of his way to prove his power. He does enjoy adventuring.

Also, if you have weird typo's or weirdly phrased sentences, try Grammarly. I just use it so I look like an Offical writer! Kek

(I am writing a little story about him right now. Basically, his Sylveon Stardom evolved in Jhoto and no one knew what a Sylveon was. She wanted to enter Pokemon contest, but every time he did he got turned down because of an unidentified Pokemon. Now that people know what a Sylveon is, he enters contest for her for every single time she got turned down.)

@Hisseki, you have Insomnia too? I do, for sure.

Name: Jeffery Fritz Anderson (He prefers to be called Jeff)
Appearance: Short light brown hair that curls around his face. He has bright blue eyes that always show emotion.
Clothes: Black dress pants and a white hoodie (He doesn't get hot for some reason XD Here's what the hoodie looks like if you are mistaking it for a jacket: http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/141981968624-0-1/s-l1000.jpg) with white sneakers.
Personality: Shy, lovable, kind, doesn't like to start fights/battles, timid.
Other: Pancakes~
Team:

Pokemon Name: Cloud
Species: Shiny Alolan Vulpix
Personality: Brave, Protective, somewhat nasty to new people.
Identifying Features: Cloud wears a black bandanna around her neck.

Pokemon Name: Fang
Ability: Vital Spirit
Personality: Alert, hyper, always likes to lead.
Identifying Features: Fang wears a red (Jeff's favourite colour) nylon collar.

Is that good? Do I need to change anything?

Last edited:
Name: Gao Miro
Appearance: Gao has dark brown hair with some blue dyed streaks in it. He has tan skin and dark blue eyes. Gao is of average build and is 5'1. He has a scar on his right arm from the day he got Torch.
Clothes: Gao wears a blue t-shirt and dark blue shorts. A red bandana is usually worn around his neck. Blue goggles are usually worn just above his forehead. A Mightyena necklace hangs around his neck (a gift from one of his cousins that lives in Hoenn).
Personality: Gao is bold and loves a challenge. Smart and strategic. Despite being a rookie trainer he has a somewhat decent idea of the strengths and weaknesses of his Pokémon. Gao is occasionally cocky, but when defeated he just bounces back instead of getting disappointed.
Other: pancakes
Team:

Pokemon Name: Torch
Species: Litten
Ability: Blaze
Personality: Torch is a pessimist. He can get riled up when someone grabs him from behind, which is how Gao got his scar. Torch loves attention. He will do almost anything for a treat or some other kind of reward.
Identifying Features: The tips of his ears are an unusual dark gray.

Pokemon Name: Chill
Species: Alolan Sandshrew
Personality: Chill is shy, but loyal. Unlike her Fire type teammate, Chill is peppy and cheerful. Usually the "Cheerleader" of the two of Gao's Pokémon. She can be cool, calm, and collected in battle. Chill loves surprises, and occasionally surprises her opponents with some unusual yet effective moves.
Identifying Features: The tip of her tail is an icy blue. Chill occasionally wears a silver band around her left front leg.

From experience from all my other Rp's, I would say this is enough People @Hisseki . Though you can take on more, it's your RP. Also, not to rush but when will the starter be posted. I can understand not tomorrow if you are a US citizen.

Quick question! Having a Cubone should be fine for a beginner Trainer, right? I know it usually takes a bit longer in-game to obtain one, so I dunno.