• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

IN NEED OF OCs!!!

Hello everyone! As you may know, I'm the author of the series Dimrill's Pokemon Adventure. I have been thinking about a new series, although it wouldn't be any time soon because I have to finish school.

Anyways, I am in need of characters. I need main characters. I have a basic idea of what they're going to be, so I don't need this as much.

What I really need is Gym Leaders. And Competition Competitors (Entertainment, not battling).

I recently posted the reigon map of which this story will take place called the Parsha Reigon. Link is:
https://pokecharms.com/works/the-parsha-reigon-map.52377/

If you have any questions, comments, or any input at all, I desperatly need it and and would like it on this forum or on my profile page. Thanks!

Easy, Valia City should be the home of a poison type gym, simple as that! I'll get one ready for you if you agree. (I mean, with all the dead trees, it would have to be fire or poison gym, and there are more poison types to chose from)

Gym Leader Bio:
Name: Toxina Nedve
Pokemon: Scolipede, Salazzle, Serviper, Gangar (you can change the team if you want to, especially if you are going to have fakemon)
Badge: Venom Badge, I'll give its design once I understand the badge theme (If you look closely there is one)
City: Vaila City
Gym Number: 5th
Appearance: Hair dyed dark purple and is in a bob cut; her eyes are a dark brown, almost black; she has a slender face, with a pointed chin. She has a slender build, about 5'9 and is Caucasian. Her arms are wrapped in cloth, that she says are to 'protect her from the toxins around her' she wears a black shirt and dark blue jeans. She mainly wears black boots to protect her feet from snake pokemon bites.
Personality: She seems mean and almost toxic to her pokemon, but the relationship goes both ways, entering a mutual relationship. She, like her pokemon, is a loner.
Battle Stragity: Poisons the opponent then goes for an all-out attack.

Looks good! Although I don't really know about Toxina as a name... I honestly think that a person's name should be a direct reference to their primary typing of Pokemon. But I like where you're going with it.

Nice description! I think you've done awesome!

Thanks! I honestly put a lot more effort into this bio than most of my RP bios. I'll keep brainstorming names... Although I am keeping the really good on that I thought of to myself... (for my own region)