1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XY/ORAS In need of Meloetta and Genesect

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by PK Griffin, Feb 14, 2015.

1. PK Griffin

Friend Code:
    2380-2826-4115
    I have caught 717 Pokemon in Alpha Sapphire, but I NEED Meloetta and Genesect registered to officially catch them all. If any of you would be so kind to give them to me, I have caught them all but those two, so you can ask for whatever in return.

Thank you~
    PK Griffin

2. i will give you a genesect for shiny gengar do you have any specific needs for my genesect

3. PK Griffin

Friend Code:
    2380-2826-4115
    I apologize, but I don't have a SHINY Gengar. I'm willing to trade something else, and like I said; I caught them all, so I could auction off pretty much anything. (and no, I don't need any specific needs for the Genesect.)

4. Michi-the-Kid

Friend Code:
    2165-5750-9401
    Well, I have a shiny Genesect(I believe it'll let me trade it...) however, I don't just want to give him away either. I am willing to trade simply for a dex trade so long as I get him back.

5. PK Griffin

Friend Code:
    2380-2826-4115
    Alright! Perfect! Just PM me your friend code and what you want and I'll be sure to trade you! (I still want my own genesect, but a dex entry's still cool)
    I have pretty much every Pokemon except for Meloetta, Genesect, Hoopa, and Volcanion, so I'm willing to trade anything that's not in your dex already.

6. Michi-the-Kid

Friend Code:
    2165-5750-9401
    I don't have a Meloetta and Hoopa's and Volcanion's event hasn't come out yet(hacked pokemon can't be traded through the internet unless you can intensely hack).
    Oh, and I was mistaken. My genesect isn't shiny. The one I have on my Y version is shiny and my sister hacked it(and gave it to me for a dex entry). So, if you want you can keep this one.
    In return, I'm looking for a Moltres, Xerneas, Defense Deoyxs, Thundurus, or any shinies you might have.

(friend code is on the bottom of my profile picture)

7. PK Griffin

Friend Code:
    2380-2826-4115
    Well then, I guess I'll give you your Moltres in exchange for your Genesect! I'll be sure to message you when I'm ready to trade.

8. Michi-the-Kid

Friend Code:
    2165-5750-9401
  9. PK Griffin

Friend Code:
    2380-2826-4115
    I registered you, and I am now waiting.

10. Michi-the-Kid

Friend Code:
    2165-5750-9401
    Sorry, just got home from work. Getting on now.

11. PK Griffin

Friend Code:
    2380-2826-4115
    I apologize for the inconvenience I was doing homework, I'm on now.

12. Michi-the-Kid

Friend Code:
    2165-5750-9401
    That's fine.
    But thank you much~!

13. PK Griffin

Friend Code:
    2380-2826-4115
    Thanks a bunch!