• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS In need of Meloetta and Genesect

I have caught 717 Pokemon in Alpha Sapphire, but I NEED Meloetta and Genesect registered to officially catch them all. If any of you would be so kind to give them to me, I have caught them all but those two, so you can ask for whatever in return.

Thank you~
PK Griffin

I apologize, but I don't have a SHINY Gengar. I'm willing to trade something else, and like I said; I caught them all, so I could auction off pretty much anything. (and no, I don't need any specific needs for the Genesect.)

Well, I have a shiny Genesect(I believe it'll let me trade it...) however, I don't just want to give him away either. I am willing to trade simply for a dex trade so long as I get him back.

Alright! Perfect! Just PM me your friend code and what you want and I'll be sure to trade you! (I still want my own genesect, but a dex entry's still cool)
I have pretty much every Pokemon except for Meloetta, Genesect, Hoopa, and Volcanion, so I'm willing to trade anything that's not in your dex already.

I don't have a Meloetta and Hoopa's and Volcanion's event hasn't come out yet(hacked pokemon can't be traded through the internet unless you can intensely hack).
Oh, and I was mistaken. My genesect isn't shiny. The one I have on my Y version is shiny and my sister hacked it(and gave it to me for a dex entry). So, if you want you can keep this one.
In return, I'm looking for a Moltres, Xerneas, Defense Deoyxs, Thundurus, or any shinies you might have.

(friend code is on the bottom of my profile picture)