• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS In need of help once again...

Can anyone tell me where to find a list of what personalitys do what?

My Modest Glaceon is Strong Willed and im trying to figure out how much of what stat the strong willed would raise...
Also...my Modest Arceus is Somewhat Stubborn

Again, much appriciated for any help...

The personalities are actually indicators of IVs. The exact numbers haven't been found out yet, but there's a thread over at Smogon where research is being done.
woot. that's a good tool for breeders and ev trainers alike. i'm definitely checking that out.
a friend of mine said that it was like a second nature, but now i can disprove him =]

i used bablefish and now im confused to one thing...it says the...

Stat IV Characteristic
HP 5 10 15 20 25 30 Likes to Scatter Things

whats up with the IVs? is that possabilitys?

ok, then why are all my stats effected by it? ??? me and a friend have Shaymin with the same nature...Modest lvl 30 as cought...no EVs of course
Quick Tempered Char. Hates to Lose
Mine Stats His
102 HP 105
65 Atk 58
67 Def 72
78 Sp.Atk 77
71 Sp.Def 73
71 Speed 66

ok, then why are all my stats effected by it? ??? me and a friend have Shaymin with the same nature...Modest lvl 30 as cought...no EVs of course
Quick Tempered Char. Hates to Lose
Mine Stats His
102 HP 105
65 Atk 58
67 Def 72
78 Sp.Atk 77
71 Sp.Def 73
71 Speed 66

have you checked their IVs yet? that might be useful. if you can get them both into a level 100 wifi battle, and put those stats into a calculator, then it should be relatively accurate.

IVs are one of the bigger factors on your pokemon's stats, so be wary. it's not just the nature, or the evs, but the IVs, too.

IVs are one of the bigger factors on your pokemon's stats, so be wary. it's not just the nature, or the evs, but the IVs, too.

you see, this is what im gitting at, the Personalitys somehow effect the IVs so....how, im trying to figure out what personalitys fit what best?

you see, this is what im gitting at, the Personalitys somehow effect the IVs so....how, im trying to figure out what personalitys fit what best?

let me remedy your statement: the IVs affect the Personalities, not vice versa. if you really need a good IV calc, go to www.metalkid.info, they have multiple useful calculators there. note: you MUST keep track of your pokemon's evs in order for ANY IV calc to be accurate.