• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS In Need of 5-6iv Foriegn Pokemon~

Hello there I'm a competitive battler, breeder, and Ev Trainer and I am in need of the Pokemon listed below:

Jigglypuff - Modest Nature - Ability: Competitive
Audino - Bold Nature - Ability: Regenerator
Swirlix - Jolly Nature - Ability: Unburden
Clefairy - Calm Nature - Ability: Magic Guard
Misdreavus - Timid Nature - Ability: Levitate
Mime Jr. - Timid Nature - Ability: Filter
Marill - Adamant Nature- Ability: Huge Power
Axew - Jolly or Adamant Nature - Ability: Mold Breaker
Minccino - Jolly Nature - Ability: Skill Link
Shuppet - Adamant Nature - Ability: Insomnia
Shuckle - Bold Nature - Ability: Contrary
Chansey - Bold Nature - Ability: Natural Cure
Pumpkaboo - Jolly Nature - Ability: Frisk
Kabuto - Adamant Nature - Ability: Swift Swim
Zangoose - Adamant or Jolly Nature - Ability: Toxic Boost
Hippopatas - Impish Nature - Sand Stream
Carbink - Bold Nature - Ability: Clear Body
Cubone - Adamant Nature - Ability: Rock Head - Item: Thick Club

I am offering events, shinies, legends, and other competitively bred Pokemon for the Pokemon listed above, please comment if you are interested~ ^^

12-1.jpg~c200

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I restarted my Y version so that it's now in Spanish so I can probably breed a lot of these for you; I also have a couple spare foreign 6IV Ditto I got from WT, though I'm 100% sure they're hacked.

Off the top of my head, I know I can definitely get you a foreign Misdreavus, Chansey, Clefairy, Minccino, and Swirlix. I have a pretty extensive Pokemon collection already (something something living Pokedex) so I can probably do more than that but yeah XD

I restarted my Y version so that it's now in Spanish so I can probably breed a lot of these for you; I also have a couple spare foreign 6IV Ditto I got from WT, though I'm 100% sure they're hacked.

Off the top of my head, I know I can definitely get you a foreign Misdreavus, Chansey, Clefairy, Minccino, and Swirlix. I have a pretty extensive Pokemon collection already (something something living Pokedex) so I can probably do more than that but yeah XD

Thank this would be very beneficial in the completion of my competitive teams I thank you and I only ask what you would like in return for your kindness~? ^^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Some other competitively-bred Pokemon would be nice! I'm not too picky so anything is cool ^^ I'm also interested in what event Pokemon you'd be willing to part with, since I only started my games about 6 months ago and thus am very lacking in event 'mons.

Also, would you like the hacked foreign ditto or prefer legitimately breeded Pokemon?

Okay I have a ton of 4iv pokemon and a ton of 5iv pokemon some with eggmoves and Hidden abilities as well~ ^^
I have several events but I have a small amount of duplicates, traded to me from other players, that I would be willing to part with like event Diancie~ ^^
I prefer the legit pokes but what natures of foriegn ditto do you have~?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Timid and Adamant for the Dittos, but I have no problem breeding the Pokemon you want if you prefer. Also, Diancie would be nice since it's one of the Pokemon I don't have :o

But yeah, are there any particular egg moves you want on your Pokemon, if you prefer the legit route?

I will give you the diancie because honestly I don't need thre of them~ ^^"
I think I'll take the timid ditto and have you breed some of those pokemon for me if that's okay?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
That's perfectly fine! It might take a little bit because I don't exactly have my 2DS on me at the moment (parents took it, but I'll get it back soon don't worry) but you can add my friend code for now. I'd still need yours when the time comes, though XD

But yeah! What're some of the Pokemon you need? And I'm guessing you need them to be female XD

I'd appreciate if you bred me the following mons:
Shuckle - Bold Nature - Ability: Contrary
Chansey - Bold Nature - Ability: Natural Cure
Pumpkaboo - Jolly Nature - Ability: Frisk
Kabuto - Adamant Nature - Ability: Swift Swim
Zangoose - Adamant or Jolly Nature - Ability: Toxic Boost
Hippopatas - Impish Nature - Sand Stream

Minccino - Jolly Nature - Ability: Skill Link
Clefairy - Calm Nature - Ability: Magic Guard

Thanks a ton and I can list some of my 4 and 5iv pokemon if you want~?
And yes I'll accept your friend code and give you mine~ ^^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Yeah, that would be helpful! I'll have them done probably next Tuesday since I'm busy with work and whatnot until then. ^^;

Okay here's a current list of my 4iv Pokemon:
Rufflet, Purrloin,Dratini, Rotom, Espurr, Vullaby, Nidoran (male), Deino, Skitty, and Aerodactyl
5iv Pokemon:
Eevee, Pancham, Nidoran (female), Purrloin, Zorua, Scraggy, Bunnelby, Espurr, Igglybuff, Magikarp, Charmander, rotom, Doduo, Driffloon, Aerodactyl, Snivy, Fletchling, Skarmory, Bagon, Sableye, and Tepig
6iv Pokemon:
Rotom, Doduo, Shiny Bulbasuar, Shiny Mankey, and Shiny Cherubi

Okay I think that's everyone who isn't on my Pokebank... ^^
You can ask for specifics on any of them and I can check so feel free to ask about nature, ability, gender, egg moves, and etc.