• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Imperfect Trainers (Discussion)

Does this peek your interest?

• Total voters
I'm very sorry, but after reevaluating my schedule I won't have time to be consistently active on Pokecharms for at least another week. In the interest of this RP's survival, I'll be withdrawing. Hope everyone else has a good time.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm very sorry, but after reevaluating my schedule I won't have time to be consistently active on Pokecharms for at least another week. In the interest of this RP's survival, I'll be withdrawing. Hope everyone else has a good time.
Same with me

I hope you guys don't mind if I make a list of the different characters who have posted in the RP(if more post i'll try add them as well). why? well... i wanna make a list so when I when i interact with a character i can just scroll to this list and see the characters description, personality, and pokémon they use(feel free to use the list as well if you want);

Name: Lucas Tailor
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Lucas' hair is blue and slightly spiky with medium length. His eyes are blue as well with a pale white tone to his skin. He is overall 5'8 with a medium build. His outfit consists of a simple black jacket and a white inner shirt with dark blue jeans.
Personality: He is a lighthearted guy and never really gets in the way of others. When it comes to being social he is not exactly the best. The only exception is if people try talking to him. Due to his many looks on life, he might very depending on how he feels, but most of the time he is just in his joking/lighthearted mood. A good battle can get him oddly fired up. He sometimes contemplates something that he feels like he is missing in life. He never talks about that to people that are not considered that close to him. I guess you can say he is imperfect.
Pokemon: Buizel (M) (Main Partner), Gastly (M), Electrike (M)
Tools: N/A
Relationships (friends, family, crushes, etc.): N/A
Other: N/A

Name: Quentin Silas Borough
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Quentin has light brown hair and blue eyes, with black glasses that signify his appearance. He wears a dark blue sweatshirt with a black pentagon-like shape on the bottom near his pockets. He wears black sweatpants and carries a school backpack and wears black shoes. He wears a rather retained smile, slightly curving near the end.
Personality: Quentin is very prudent, though likes to act gallant at times. He is a deep thinker, usually getting lost in thought. Quentin can be felicific sometimes, though not a lot, usually retaining the prudent vibe. He never plans ahead, always wanting to see what life will throw at him rather than pacifying himself by preparing. He likes to be sincere about his emotions, though scoffs about people who do the same. He can get irritated easily, but what can he say? He's imperfect after all.
Pokemon: Larvesta (F), Deino (M)*, Venipede (F)
Tools: A Calculator, Ruler, Pencils, and a Gluestick.
Relationships: Albert Cole Borough (Brother), Thomas Julian Borough (Father), Brittney Harold Borough (Mother)
Other: * It is very stubborn, so it isn't overpowered at all, can be switched out if needed

Name: Paratmos Maple
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Tall lanky dirty-Blonde hair blue eyes black glasses frame and pale skin. Black shoes blue jeans electric blue shirt and orange sweatshirt
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, Charismatic, Naive
Pokemon: Rotom (Future: Eevee and Magnemite)
Tools: Pokedex (Rotom dex style without rotom in it)
Relationships: Geolithe Kōri(Rival)
Other: He likes spooky things

Name: Johnathan Lockwood
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Due to a healthy body and an average height of 5'9 ft, Johnathan possess a tall and sleek frame. His complexion is a smooth and pale one, his dark blue eyes sticking out against his white skin. His mousy brown hair is short but not too short. It can still be styled and brushed to change its direction and shape which he sometimes doe. He typically wears black converse, black skinny jeans, a plain white top and a black corduroy jacket with white fur in it. Depending on the weather his outfit will change or be accompanied by sunglasses or a hat, scarf and gloves.
Personality: Quiet, harsh and a little bit selfish to put it simply. He tries to maintain an uninviting exterior, pushing all the people he can away from him however underneath all that there is a rather enthusiastic fan of Pokemon. His people skills are not well developed, something which someone would come to understand should they chose to try and get close to him. Deep down he wants to be kind and friendly but its clear he doesn't know how and he has had little experience of it.
Pokemon: Torchic, Aron, Shroomish
Tools: Roller skates
Relationships: David Lockwood (Father), Delphia Lockwood (Mother), Ben Lockwood, Ophelia Lockwood, Serena Lockwood, David Lockwood (Siblings)
Other: Johnathan comes from a rather rich family in Kalos. All his siblings are older than him and they're all rather successful Pokemon trainers. Due to this Johnathan has always felt like the imperfect one out of all his siblings

Name: Dolan Larch (i gave him a tree last name... I doubt it will happen in this rp but one day he wants to become a professor and study fossil pokemon. there is a pretty good chance he may talk about it though)
Sexuality: straight but is generally oblivious to the sorts.
Appearance: silver eyebrow length hair, yellow eyes, slightly tan skin. He wears a light brown dress shirt, with a dark brown leather jacket with grey fur around the neck, brown pants with a light brown belt and a bronze belt buckle, black steel toe boots, green canvas messenger bag, and brown fingerless gloves. (i took a little inspiration from Indiana Jones.)
Personality: friendly, optimistic, quiet, overconfident, unapologetic, but respectful and mostly polite.
Pokemon: Saba the sableye(shiny)(M), Taben the shuppet(M), and Marr the cubone(M).
Tools: excavation tools (cause he likes fossil pokemon... duh) and a bike (having a bike in the world is like flexing pokemon flexing if you think about it. in the original red and blue games bikes were crazy expensive).
Relationships: he has a father named Roland Larch but his father is a pokemon ranger so he rarely sees him, (his mother is no longer with them, so they don;t talk about her), and he has a twin brother named Doran Larch(slightly older brother, he's a computer whiz that likes electric pokemon and greatly idolizes Bill)
Other: imperfect, a characteristic that dolan isn't... because he's perfect. (that's a joke... he's far from perfect)

EDIT: his bike will stay at home and will most likely just be used in him home town or the nearby routes.

Name: Lyla Nikme
Sexuality: Straight (not interested in love though)
Appearance: Lyla has lilac hair up in space buns. She also has yellow eyes. She wears a green sweater, black shorts, brown cowgirl boots, and she has a gold chain necklace with a yellow orb on it.
Personality: Shy, honest, and brash.
Pokemon: Inkay (in the future she will get Shinx and Lucario)
Tools: N/A
Relationships (friends, family, crushes, etc.): TBA
Other: Imperfect little girl

I hope there are spots open still :D

Name: Ani Humeri
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Ani is a very attractive young teenage girl of medium height. She had long blonde hair styled into pigtails, with smaller locks framing her face. Her eyes are a sapphire blue. Ani wears a richly adorned backless white, violet, and purple Lolita-styled dress with matching boots, fingerless gloves, and a small sing purse. She accentuates with a large violet colored hair bow and a large violet bow at the small of her back on her dress, with the centers being Pokéballs, a collar, and earrings, all with Pokéball designs on them. She is also frequently seen with a matching violet and purple colored parasol.

Personality: Ani has a childlike, jovial, and happy-go-lucky demeanor; always smiling, and acting very friendly and even polite with everyone. Ani is a free spirit and will do whatever she wants according to her whims. Her often bubbly behavior and nonchalance towards anyone that stands in her way often puts her at odds with others. She easily becomes bored and will playfully look elsewhere for things to entertain her.

Pokémon: Bunny the Buneary (F), Tyrant the Larvitar (M), Lumi the Litwick (F)
Tools: Parasol? Small matching sling purse containing: Pokédex, spare Pokéballs, and some berries, reinforced boots
Relationships (friends, family, crushes, etc.): Mother
Other: Chaotic Neutral, Imperfect

Last edited:
I saw that two people had withdrawn, so I assume that after Foxex there is still one slot available.
Name: Michael "Mike" Khastil
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Mike is tall with an athletic build, standing at 6'3" and weighing 190 pounds. His light brown skin is drawn tight over toned muscles, and his large brown eyes are complimented by short dreadlocks that are half-blue and half-black in color. Mike's favorite outfit consists of brown cargo pants and black hiking boots on his bottom half, with a black muscle shirt and a brown bomber jacket (with a fur collar) adorning his top half. Mike also frequently wears elbow and knee pads, as well as a pair of "tactical" gloves.

Personality (Outside of Battle): Mike is, in a word, aloof. He doesn't pay much attention to other people and what they are doing, though this is not because he is self-centered. Mike simply prefers the silence of the wilderness and the crackle of a fire, as opposed to the sheer loudness and over-stimulation that comes with being in large groups of people or spending time in cities. When Mike does find himself having to interact with the civilized world, he often comes across as cold and blunt. Mike isn't one to tell a rambling story, meandering through each and every long and drawn out sentence; he is straightforward and to-the-point. Because of his aloof nature, Mike often gets frustrated when he has to interact with people that don't think the same way as him or people who are overly extroverted.

Personality (During Battle): During the heat of battle, Mike's aloof nature begins to fade away, being replaced by an intense and instinctive battle mindset. He often chooses battle partners based on whether or not they share this battle mindset, and his commands are often in complete sync with what his Pokemon is already doing. Mike's extensive time spent in the wilderness, observing wild Pokemon as they battle, has trained his mind to anticipate what his opponent's next move may be, and often he shouts out a command coinciding with this anticipation. Although this battle style may be imperfect from a tactician's standpoint, it has led to many victories for Mike and his partners.

Pokemon:
  • Borealis the Alolan Sandshrew (M) - Mike's partner for two years, spends most of it's time outside of it's Pokeball.
  • Kamiway the Elekid (M) - Mike's newest Pokemon (caught only a month ago), still doesn't completely trust him.
Tools: Camping gear stored in a large backpack, along with changes of clothes. Monty also carries a much smaller single-strap backpack slung over his chest, in which he stores things like Pokeballs, potions, and his Trainer ID.
Relationships: Roger Garland (Master and Teacher)
Other: Mike is an Apprentice Pokemon Ranger, and his purpose for being on Redell is to investigate the doings of Team Nova while honing his skills as a Pokemon Ranger.
I may have gone a little overboard but I haven't had this much fun making a Pokemon OC in years.

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
I’m actually currently on a tour/family reunion conglomerate type thing in Bulgaria. It’s a delight, though I’m worried about my characters on this site a bit.