• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Impatient Katikins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blargh!

Garsh, Katie, can't you wait longer than 30secs?

Like... I go into the irc... nothing is happening... oh well, Alex is away.. I'll stick around and see who pops in..

As I'm browsing the internet, I check the chat to see whats happening, and wouldn't you know it, people have emerged and had conversations and such.

By the time I join in, everyone is gone again.. and the cycle keeps on keep'en on!

Katie, in particular, is the worst at this. =p

I'm thinking 'Well, Katie gets on around this time, so I'll wait up for her.. Then nag her because its her turn to reply in the rp'

I read a few webcomics, and when I go back to the chat, Katie has come and gone.. just like the million times before. >_<

Does this thread have a purpose? Nope... I'm just bored and whatnot.. I also need to get my posts score on up there as well. Thats right.. its a score, and apparently I'm losing.

I dis-like losing. =(

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Hrm, I could try out my new character in your RP.... (Been planning on doing that anyway.).... Just so you can reply and you'll be temporarily un-borededed. =)

My last reply needs a Katikins reply. She is the leader n whatnot. =)

I don't have a problem with you joining and such. Its Katikin's rp, and so shes teh boss of it n stuffs.. but I'm sure she won't mind. So feel free to do whichever, mang.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Stop saying it's my RP! It's not mine. It's ours. It was your idea to start it in the first place :p

And I was around for almost an hour yesterday evening and you never spoke up. I'm on dial-up - I can't wait around all day for people to respond. Plus the fact that it was after 1 am my time. Did this really warrent a topic? >.>

RP replies are coming. Yesterday it was too hot and I didn't feel like typing much of anything *shrugs* I do the best that I can, but RP isn't the only thing on my mind =/

Anyways, this is kinda spammy so I'm locking it. Sorry if I sound snarky :p

Btw - Yes, Sem, you can join ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.