• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join I'm Super-Human

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Sorry if I'm a little late, here goes nothing!

Name: Lucas Andrews
Appearance (Detailed please): Standing at 5'6 and 124 lbs, Lucas has blue eyes, fair skin and brown messy hair covered mostly by a red beanie. Lucas wears a red and white striped shirt and a red hoodie with two white stripes in the middle of the sleeves horizontally. He also wears blue jeans with red sneakers. Lucas almost always has a smile on his face. He also wears a pendant that says "Siblings for life" however it's on the inside of his hoodie. He keeps it with him wherever he goes.

Personality (Detailed please): After suffering from depression, he turned himself into a carefree guy, who is always making jokes when he can. Lucas isn't good with feelings, and if someone asks him about his past, Lucas will say "Rather not talk about it." and would try to deflect the topic. He's spontaneous, preferring to take a much more "hands-on" approach to life, and if someone says something negative to Lucas, he'll easily brush it off.
Background (Optional): Lucas' family has died due to a disease when he was a child, and the only relative left was his older sister, who took care of him. He once thought that life was pointless, however, when his sister died and he moved out, he promised himself he'll always be happy, no matter what happens.

Last edited:
Oopsie. Sorry about that guys- totally my fault. I'm really not on top of things right now. I'm super busy with school and stuff and won't have time to type an actual post until Sunday. I once again apologize, for incorrectly making that thread- I was impatient. I deleted the RP thread and will make it again when I have time. I suppose, if you really wanted, I could have someone else open the thread with their first post... but I think it will be the surest and easiest thing to just wait, for now.

@XanthousXatu you are A-OK to make a bio
@Gold The Dragonite the premise of the character looks good, but unfortunately that bio is simply not detailed enough. Fill it in more if you want to be accepted.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Name: Seo Yoshisuki
Appearance (Detailed please): Seo Yoshisuki is rather short for his age with a skinny build. He has amber eyes and brown hair with freckles. Seo wears an indigo coloured sweatshirt with a white number 6 on it. He sports a blue pair of jeans with comfortable moccasins.
Personality (Detailed please): Seo is, uh, interesting. He his a mixed bag in terms of personality. He is as stubborn as a bull, and works well in large groups. He has a nihilistic philosophy of how he lives life, usually complaining about the cons of how society functions. He retains a calm vibe, never really showing any extreme emotion on a normal day.
Background (Optional): He grew up in a small, suburban town devoid of the hustle and bustle of the city. He grew up in a large family, though his parents were always overseas in the Air Force, so their eldest brother took care of the family.

@Paratmos Maple
This is their more recent RP. If you want to join, go ahead. Please read the starting post.

Hello, BK :3 was wondering if I can get a random power from you and then make my character completely opposite of that power, just for shenanigans sake. If not, then I'll just make a character and hopefully get a power that works. XD

Last edited:
Name: Nathaniel Fourscythe
Appearance (Detailed please): Height: 5' 11". eye color: light blue Nate wears a black Aeropostale shirt under a Navy green 4 pocket zip-up Jacket. Nate also wears blue jeans and black old nikes. Nate's hair is dirty blonde and is normally straight. Nate wears a hat with the Libra symbol.

Personality (Detailed please): Naive, Imaginative, Smart and Lazy

Last edited:
Name: Drayda Nicholson
Appearance: She is 5'00" (152.4 cm) and weighs 120 lbs (54.4 kg). She has dark skin, freckles, and short black hair with amber eyes. Despite her size, she is quite strong, her muscles being quite defined. She wears tank tops and shorts with sandals. Her sandals are black, her tank tops range from a deep purple to black, and her shorts are always black.
Personality: She acts tough and can be arrogant, but she is super sweet on the inside. She has a no-nonsense kind of attitude towards pessimism along with being naturally curious and mischievous. She won't let anyone bring her spirits down and she is a generally optimistic person, which can make her seem slightly unrealistic at times. Once she gets friends, she is very loyal and protective of them.

@Mango137 the bio looks good. I pretty much trust you to limit yourself, just keep in mind that although he may have better reflexes than most, he can't dodge everything. I don't mind all the tech stuff- it also makes him a good target for villains :D

I'll also tag my friends :D
@ThAtGuY101
@Lazy Millenial
@JPSomeone
@Hallowed
@Merciless Medic
@Captain Cardboard

I'm working on the RP thread now
I don't know why this wasn't in my notifications(if it was I didn't see it) ,but I'll try make a bio later...

Question... are we allowed to pick a different form of martial arts? I don't know a thing about wing chun other than its chinese ,and I know someone who practices it... goju ryu(okinawan karate style) on the other hand is something I can actually get behind...

Name: Entsun (derived from the german word
Enttäuschung meaning disappointment) Darr (I just made his last name up)
Full name: Entsun Darr
Appearance (Detailed please): dull brown hair just an inch above his eyebrows and neatly combed to the right(sometimes left), right eye green, left eye blue, slightly tan skin, 5'5 ft.
clothes: (ill add this detail when I know what Entsun's power will be..)
hero outfit: (ill add this detail too when I know what Entsun's power will be..)
Personality (Detailed please): Entsun is a friendly boy that likes to make friends and talk to people. Even strangers. Especially strangers. He isn't very bright. He is also loud, clumsy, forgetful, unorganized, naive, and occasionally paranoid. On occasion he can make extremely intelligent decisions baffling people around him. However he isn't a completely worthless as he is also well-mannered, polite, respectful ,and sometimes modest(... sometimes)
Background (Optional): Entsun being the confused nitwit he has on many occasions stressed his father to the point of near mental breakdown. His father has tried to get rid of him multiple times from leaving him at fire stations to even dropping him off in the woods once. Yet for some reason or another he always ended up back at home. Despite this his father still means the world to him ,and he loves his father so. Entsun learned martial arts from a young age. It's one of the few things his father is actually sorta proud of him for. Entsun grew up in a middle class family. His father is a somewhat accomplished respected man as well as somewhat ambitious. Despite this Entsun took little influence from his father. He knew little of his mother as Entsun's father didn't talk about her. Even though Entsun's father still cared for his estranged wife he had strong differences which caused them to separate ,and Entsun's father won the custody battle partially due to his wealth and influence. Entsun occasionally sees his mother ,but usually just around holidays. The reason for the parents separation was because Entsun's father didn't approve of his wife's "laid back" parenting style ,and wanted his son to be raised the way he was. Despite the events that transpired during Entsun's childhood he turned into a pretty descent kid with proper etiquette and good manners.

Finished his background for now... I'll edit him again after I know what his powers will be.(hopefully dimensional travel...)

His power is dimensional travel btw... he can make little pocket dimensions... kinda like knov from hunter x hunter... Except Entsun doesn't have any mental break downs... neither does his father... technically! He came really close various times in Entsun's childhood, but never crossed that threshold... yet)

Last edited:
I thought we aren't supposed to make our characters have powers since Barefoot_Kittens was going to give out character's powers. Or did I misinterpret something?
Its not... I used the link kittens left... here's the proof...

Screenshot_20200118-230219_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm an embarrassment. Over here nodding my head "Oh yeah, if someone remakes I'll totally join this". IT'S MY FREAKING THREAD! Oof on the disappearance, sorry about that guys. I has a lot of stuff going on and I'm a terrible person- let's please just forget about it. I really really really apologize, but I'm still too busy to pick up an RP that I have to admin. But I'd be more than happy to hand this thread over to someone else if they are willing to take on the responsibility- we could co-admin too, if that's easier :D.