• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I'm making a story and i need your opinions!

Doc here, my first post heh

Anyway i am making a story using fantasy themes with ginjika Pokemon and such, so there will be kingdoms for each Pokemon type and areas. For example the ice type king is a aloan ninetails, and they live in a ice like mountains ( similar to the ice capped mountains in alola ) so what would you think the other types kings ( and or queen ) would be what Pokemon and why?

sign of, doc thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[align=center]
Name: lilian
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]

Normal, Gumshoos male :v
Electric, Eelektross male
Fire, Pyroar male
Grass, Sawsbuck spring female
Water, Golisopod male
Ice, Alolan Ninetales female
Bug, Ribombee female
Fighting, Lucario male
Flying, Braviary male
Dark, Mandibuzz female
Ground, Nidoking male
Rock, Gigalith male
Psychic, Musharna female
Ghost, Misdravus female
Dragon, Hydreigon male
Fairy, Clefable female
Steel, Aggron male
Poison, Nidoqueen female

Or something

Last edited:
@Umbreon06 oo! those sound good, i'll have to look over some things for it! thank you for giving me your opinion!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[align=center]
Name: lilian
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]

Perhaps I can try and think of a little story for the dragon kingdom and in doing so introduce several characters. (The only teaser is that there will be two Hydreigon gijinkas who are father and son, the latter I wish having a lil more role than his old man)

Another question I have is to the certain types of kingdoms need to have their subordinates of the same type or can they be a different type? Example being an Electric ruler having a Ground subordinate.

I only asked mine because all my gijinkas are dark types and due to the Hydreigon being Dragon/Dark I expected him to have a symbiotic relationship with the kingdom of Dark types