• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I'm Making a Story, And I Need YOU to Make a Character!!

:3

Hello, and welcome to my story! I feel like I should say this(plus someone to add a character if they want lol), but @Bunberry did one of these too, check out their thread if you want to!

I'm writing a story, and I figured I'd do one of these. It's just for fun, and I might not even upload consistently(though I will try!). Here are the character forms, have fun~!

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokemon:
Role:
Do you want your character to die?:
Other:

Here are the roles--

Traveling Companions(2/3): @Bunberry @Fraseandchico
Rival(will make off and on appearances throughout the story)(1/1): @Red Gallade
Gym Leaders(0/8 ):
Minor Characters(0/??)
Evil Team Admins(0/4):
Evil Team Scientist(0/1):

Last edited by a moderator:

serenbun

Previously Bunberry
Name: Charlotte E. Lune
Age: 14 (she should be maybe a year or so younger than the protagnoist so adjust as neccessary)
Appearance: Charlotte has long wavy hair that is half pastel pink and half pastel blue. She has very pale skin and light freckles and a doll like face. Her features are very petite but her eyes are blue and large. She is very short for her age, and she is very self conscious about her height. She dresses in a very pastel fairy kei or lolita style
Personality: Charlotte is a little ball of fire and she will fight you over practically everything. She is Pansexual and very open and proud about it. She often gets into things thinking she can do it but she isn't very good. She doesn't think before acting, like at all. Ever.
Role: Traveling Companion
Do you want your character to die?: Perhaps? I mean maybe
Other: Can she end up having a Sylveon and an Alolan Vulpix?

Name: Soran Blano
Appearance: Slightly shorter than most people(Which is one of the only things he and Charlotte have in common), has brown, short hair. wears glasses. turquoise(Greenish-blue) eyes. Peachy skin, has a ton of freckles(JUST LIKE ME XD), wears the same hoodie his Dad wore when he was a normal trainer(A black hoodie. probably quite tattered now), wears black trainers, and navy blue jeans. he also wears a blue T-shirt underneath his hoodie. Always wears red fingerless gloves.
Personality: Mature, and REALLY doesn't like immaturity. Despite being friends with Charlotte for a decent amount of time, he is like her opposite in many ways. He ALWAYS thinks about his actions before he decides what he is going to do, which can be a problem. He doesn't really fight over much, as he smart enough to a level, where if you're wrong, he'll point it out and raise such a good point that there are no counter-arguments. He gets obviously annoyed when Charlotte starts acting like being Pansexual is a thing to be proud, this is because he believes that being Pansexual shouldn't change anything about your character. His short stature annoys him. He is straight.
Pokémon:
  • Dunsparce(Partner, met at young age)
  • I leave the rest of the team up to you, Cloudswift.
Role: Travelling companion
Do you want your character to die?: Your decision, my friend.
Other: Comes from Kanto, son of a well-known trainer named Soras Blano, who almost won several Pokémon leagues, and nephew of a great and well known Pokémon Coordinator, Kat Blano.

Name: Soran Blano
Appearance: Slightly shorter than most people(Which is one of the only things he and Charlotte have in common), has brown, short hair. wears glasses. turquoise(Greenish-blue) eyes. Peachy skin, has a ton of freckles(JUST LIKE ME XD), wears the same hoodie his Dad wore when he was a normal trainer(A black hoodie. probably quite tattered now), wears black trainers, and navy blue jeans. he also wears a blue T-shirt underneath his hoodie. Always wears red fingerless gloves.
Personality: Mature, and REALLY doesn't like immaturity. Despite being friends with Charlotte for a decent amount of time, he is like her opposite in many ways. He ALWAYS thinks about his actions before he decides what he is going to do, which can be a problem. He doesn't really fight over much, as he smart enough to a level, where if you're wrong, he'll point it out and raise such a good point that there are no counter-arguments. He gets obviously annoyed when Charlotte starts acting like being Pansexual is a thing to be proud, this is because he believes that being Pansexual shouldn't change anything about your character. His short stature annoys him. He is straight.
Pokémon:
  • Dunsparce(Partner, met at young age)
  • I leave the rest of the team up to you, Cloudswift.
Role: Travelling companion
Do you want your character to die?: Your decision, my friend.
Other: Comes from Kanto, son of a well-known trainer named Soras Blano, who almost won several Pokémon leagues, and nephew of a great and well known Pokémon Coordinator, Kat Blano.
Accepted! :)
This seems interesting. I’d like to join if possible and make my char a rival. I’m really busy atm so I’ make my bio later.
Make it as soon as you can, I'll try to be patient but I want to start writing as soon as possible(and I plan on incorporating the rival into the first chapter).

I might want to make a character for this, but I want to do an evil team member. What is the evil Team about/what do they want to accomplish?
Also, who is your evil Team leader? I don’t want to be leader, just asking.

Done!

Name: Tony Kell
Appearance: Pale skin, Dark blonde smooth hair, Dark blue eyes. Wears a long black sleeveless coat under a Wine red hoodie, Dark Gray jeans and Charcoal boots.
Personality: Very friendly yet blunt and sarcastic. Tony dreams of becoming a powerful Pokémon trainer and greatly respects trainers equal to him in strength, he despises losing, but to avoid getting angry with someone he likes, he has a habit of letting out a scream in rage to calm himself down. He loves Pokémon more than anything and would risk his life to save/protect one. For example, when he was 7, he jumped into a lake to save a drowning Teddiursa. He loathes anyone who would fight an unfair battle and can be cruel when angry.
Pokemon: Starts with Axew.
Final team: Haxorus, Beartic, Electivire, Gallade, Golurk, Braviary
Role: Rival
Do you want your character to die?: No
Other: His father is a notorious Pokémon trainer who is known for using countless cheap tricks in battles which is where his hatred of dishonorable battles comes from.

I might want to make a character for this, but I want to do an evil team member. What is the evil Team about/what do they want to accomplish?
Also, who is your evil Team leader? I don’t want to be leader, just asking.
The evil team in this story is Team Psyche, and their goal is to gain domination by using Pokemon to control people in charge(i.e. Champions, the Elite Four, Gym Leaders, etc.). Their "theme" would be Psychic Types, I guess.
Done!

Name: Tony Kell
Appearance: Pale skin, Dark blonde smooth hair, Dark blue eyes. Wears a long black sleeveless coat under a Wine red hoodie, Dark Gray jeans and Charcoal boots.
Personality: Very friendly yet blunt and sarcastic. Tony dreams of becoming a powerful Pokémon trainer and greatly respects trainers equal to him in strength, he despises losing, but to avoid getting angry with someone he likes, he has a habit of letting out a scream in rage to calm himself down. He loves Pokémon more than anything and would risk his life to save/protect one. For example, when he was 7, he jumped into a lake to save a drowning Teddiursa. He loathes anyone who would fight an unfair battle and can be cruel when angry.
Pokemon: Starts with Axew.
Final team: Haxorus, Beartic, Electivire, Gallade, Golurk, Braviary
Role: Rival
Other: His father is a notorious Pokémon trainer who is known for using countless cheap tricks in battles which is where his hatred of dishonorable battles comes from.
Accepted! :) I'll get started, hopefully it'll be uploaded by Tuesday.

Name: Marcus Cynara
Appearance: Team Psyche Uniform, golden hair, has a golden watch, and sleeps on a pile of gold. He has black eyes.
Personality: While a little cowardly, Marcus’s overall greedy persona is the reason he was accepted into Team Psyche. If threatened for his life, he would probably turn tail and run or betray his fellow team members for himself.
Pokemon (Final Team): Hypno, Beheeyem, Persian, Furfrou (Diamond Trim), Luxray, Empoleon.
Role: Evil Team Admin
Do you want your character to die?: No, He would betray team psyche first.
Other: He earned all his gold, except his hair, from controlling others, and therefore he has earned quite a name for himself on the streets.

Last edited:
Accepted! The only thing is that the admins don't necessarily have uniforms, more like fancy clothing with the color scheme purple, black, and maybe a little bit of gold.

TheAverageCharmeleon

Previously TheAverageCharmander
This sounds like fun!

Name: Eliza Midger
Apperance: Brown hair. brown eyes, glasses, everything else up to you @Cloudswift!
Personality: Timid, loves pokemon battles, can be very shy with new people.
Pokemon: Kali is a new trainer since she has been away at trainer's school. She only has a eevee, and a charmander. You can decide what she catches along the way.
Role: Traveling Companion
Character Dying: Could she maybe just get hurt really bad some how? Maybe like become paralyzed in legs after a accident?
Other: Has a crush on whoever you decide, please don't make her gay :)

Thank you so much for considering!
-TheAverageCharmander

Name: Edgar
Appearance: Long purple hair, ember eyes, purple shirt, black jacket, gold rings around the edge of his jacket sleeves, black pants, brown leather shoes, wears a golden choker, as well. He sometimes wears Ice-skates. He is also very skinny.
Personality: Edgar is headstrong, but frail. He is shown to be somewhat of a inventor, yet lazy at the same time. He has taken a liking to ice types, going as far to use them to his own advantage. He prefers cold areas over hot areas. He get's picked on a bit for being one of the youngest on the team, but he doesn't seem affected by it much. He also see's Marcus as some sort of idol, often being impressed by what he does.
Pokemon:
-Slink. (Slowbro) (M)
-Valiant. (Gallade) (M)
-Lady Bow. (Jynx) (F)
-Styx. (Claydoll) (M)
-Twinkle. (Starmie) (F)
Role:
Evil Team Admin.
Character Dyeing: No. I think he should stay alive. (Mostly because he hasn't had a full life yet :l)
Other: Yea, I like this idea of love being mixed into this little story. Pick a love partner for my character, too! (Don't make this guy gay, please...If you accept, that is.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what the heck happened when I was gone? XD
Name: Edgar
Appearance: Long purple hair, ember eyes, purple shirt, black jacket, gold rings around the edge of his jacket sleeves, black pants, brown leather shoes, wears a golden choker, as well. He sometimes wears Ice-skates. He is also very skinny.
Personality: Edgar is headstrong, but frail. He is shown to be somewhat of a inventor, yet lazy at the same time. He has taken a liking to ice types, going as far to use them to his own advantage. He prefers cold areas over hot areas. He get's picked on a bit for being one of the youngest on the team, but he doesn't seem affected by it much. He also see's Marcus as some sort of idol, often being impressed by what he does.
Pokemon:
-Slink. (Slowbro) (M)
-Valiant. (Gallade) (M)
-Lady Bow. (Jynx) (F)
-Styx. (Claydoll) (M)
-Twinkle. (Starmie) (F)
Role:
Evil Team Admin.
Character Dyeing: No. I think he should stay alive. (Mostly because he hasn't had a full life yet :l)
Other: Yea, I like this idea of love being mixed into this little story. Pick a love partner for my character, too! (Don't make this guy gay, please...If you accept, that is.)
Accepted, and I like the idea of mixing types into this. :)

There was an annoying ten year old. He admitted to breaking several rules while acting like he had done nothing wrong. Also, he was very rude towards me and Jazz. he got banned, alongside a sock-puppet.

667154_trainercard-Reru_Nasa.png

Name:Reru Nasa
Appearence:like the sprite of the trainer card,but with black hair.
Personality:He is a slow-mind,but he is very intelligent,sometimes he prefer to be alone.
Pokémon:
Weavile(F) Icy
Scyther(M) Blyther
Ivysaur(M) No Nickname
Role:Traveling Companion
Character Dying:No,please no,i don't wanna him to die :(
Other:i dunnow,if you want to give him new pokémon if you accept,you can change,aaand no,he's not an gym leader.

Last edited:
Alright, accepted! And I apologize for the wait for the first chapter, it's been really busy. I don't know when I'll be able to get it done because my teachers apparently love loading me up with homework? Just know that I'll be working on it whenever I can.

Speaking of mornings: five days per week I'm working non-stop for the entire morning and sometimes half the afternoon as well. I'm gonna be busy again tomorrow.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Maybe I'll try a Gym Leader for once...
Name: Joseph Psyter
Appearance: He has brown hair, which is swept to the left, and wears a white t-shirt with purple sleeves, he has purple gloves, and cargo shorts, he has Running Shoes, and a black necklace that has his badge on it, and a purple band around his eyes, as he's gone blind
Personality: very shady (if you're okay with it) he secretly works with Team Psyche, as he is the Psychic Gym Leader, and (if not) supports them, and is very sensitive to his surroundings.
Pokemon:
Metagross
Gallade
Lunatone
Slowking
Alakazam
Bronzong
(Outside of Gym Battles, replaces Bronzong) Abomasnow
(Outside of Gym Battles, replaces Slowking) Rhyperior
Role: Gym Leader/ (if it's okay) Evil Team Admin
Do you want your character to die?: Yeah, feel free to kill him off after he's defeated, lol
Other: He refuses to trust anyone but his own Pokemon, and is very paranoid as a result.

My character info:
Name: Gar
Role: Young Gym Leader (The second Gym Leader)
Gym Type: Ghost
Team: Gastly, Misdreavus, Duskull,
Moves: (You decide)
Extra Info: Gar is a very mysterious kid. It is unknown how he became a gym leader but he somehow is.... There are rumors that he is in a cult and sacrifices Pokemon to summon a legendary Pokemon and that's why he is so.... weird....... Though, these rumors have not been confirmed.
That is my character for your story!
(Edit) I dont know what you want to do with my character so you can make him die if you want

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Name: Yasmine Yarcole
Appearance: She is very old, and wears a white robe and gray hair in a bun. She has a cane with a Pokeball replacing the top of it, which is the Pokeball of her partner, Garchomp. She also wears sandals.
Personality: Yasmine is wise and awesome as hell. She could whoop you with her Garchomp in 3 minutes, but mostly a pacifist and was a target for Team [EVIL]'s evil schemes. Very protective.
Pokemon: Garchomp (M)
Role: Minor Character
Do you want your character to die?: Yes, possibly by a certain Team EVIL admin? She can die in like, the first chapters of the story.
Other: Has grandson.

Name: Harry Yarcole
Appearance: He wears a long, dark-yellow coat, black jeans, slick brown hair, and a white t-shirt and steampunk-styled goggles.
Personality: Harry is very skeptical and cold. He holds plenty of grudges and pulls many petty 'acts of revenge,' which are just very insulting pranks. If it's something extreme, like finding out that his Team ambushed and killed his grandma and manipulated him into to get revenge, he's going on a rampage. He has a fair amount of awesomeness and could also whoop you.
Pokemon:
• Gabite (F)
• Excadrill
• Bishap
• Skarmory
• Fraxure
Role: Team Psychic Admin
Other: Has Grandma

I'll make a Gym Leader.
Name: Samuel Friedland
Appearance: He has brown hair, dark green eyes and peach skin. He wears a light blue jacket with white strips along it. Underneath, he wears a black gi with a red undershirt, armbands, and boots.
Personality: He's a bit too overconfident in himself, and will often pour his Pokemon's full power into attacks as soon as the fight starts.
Pokemon (Probably like, the third one would be preferable):
Mienfoo (F)
Hitmonlee (M)
Lucario (M)
Role: Gym Leader
Do you want your character to die?: Well, I mean, either way I'll be fine with it. Interests me more that this is even one of the questions.
Other: He always wears that jacket. Even in Summer, he keeps it on. He only takes it off when he gets serious during a match.

Hope this is good!