• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I'm having trouble loading the fourms, it's saying it's not loading.

When ever I go and click a random link.. Oh let's say to go to the next thread. It's telling me that the site is busy. SO I go back and try it again.

It's saying my web browser isn't loading it. So, whenever I go to my father's house I try the same thing only for it to happen there. Then when I try it again, I get a blank white screen with a bunch of stuff that is saying "Doc./sep/orl/" stuff like that...

I uselly just ignore it, but it's been pissing me off lately just when I wanna go to different threads, look at my post and such.

Are you guy's modifing the fourms or do I got a bug? If you do know what's going on, please respond.

Thanks.

Ps. I'm using Internet Explorer.

It's most likely the server 'Charms is on (Netfirms I believe). We are due for a server change sometime soon, so this problem should be temporary.

Thanks so much for the reply, I thought it was my computer for a while!

Thanks Jet!

It did it again when I was going to reply back to you, but thanks again!

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
It has been stated multiple times that errors like these are out of our control. They'll be gone in a few days when I finish the TCM Upgrade and move everything to the new server.