• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Illidithia Chronicles: Trial of the Blood Elves (Fantasy Discussion RP)

Is this a good idea

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Probably, but I’m still skeptical.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey, I’m Flashpoint37.

I recently created a world for a D and D session called Illidithia, a mainly hostile land with unique races.

The story follows a plot to rescue a fey species known as the Blood Elves, a brutal cannibilistic race that turned to cannibilism to save all of Illidithia from the titanic beast known as Tarrasque. Your part’s goal is to slay the giant Tarrasque. Many have tried, but none have succeeded.

Rules:
1. Violence, romance, and mild swearing are aloud, in fact, encouraged
2. Follow all Pokecharms rules
3. Give me a demo of you first post so I know you read all the stuff below this.
4. Have fun
5. Two character limit.

Your adventure starts in Selif Falas, which roughly translates to Crystal Coast, home of the peaceful Coast Elves. Selif Falas is large beach with clear waters, palm trees, large fish and a native animal to Selif Falas, the Crystal Wolf, otherwise known a Selif Draug. This animal has an extremely valuable hide and attracts many poachers.

The main race that occupies Selif Falas is the aptly named Coast Elves. This genus of Fey are adept at Spear Fishing, Swiming, Tribal Dances (For intimidation), and fighting with Harpoons/Tridents. Coast Elves have Light blue hair, blue eyes, and due to the aquatic nature of Selif Falas, their armor is basically a swim suit, which leaves their head, arms, leg as and waist unprotected. Their leader is Queen Uinen. Also, Selif Falas is home to Lizard-Folk, an allied race of the Coast Elves.

The next stop on the map is Scorched Lands, home of the Tarrasque. The Scorched Lands were formed when the mighty Dragon Ilidith fought with Tarrasque. After a long battle with Illidith, the Tarasque snapped Illidith’s neck. Illidith’s skeleton now is home to the capital city of the Blood Elves. The primary Race that dwells here are the Blood Elves, a sect of High Elves who were sent to stop the Tarrasque. They have Blonde hair and lime green eyes. This canniblistic race is adept in all forms of combat, including magic. The Allied race of the Blood Elves are Orcs, which are commonly used in sacrifices.

Did you get a little concerned that the Tarrasque area is second? Don’t worry, because the Tarrasque is trapped. Behind Mount Illidith, named after the fallen dragon. This nearly unclimbable mountain is home to Mountain Elves, sometimes called Giant Elves, this towering Fey is the natural enemy of Aarkocra, a bird species. Also, the allied species of the Giant Elves is Dwarfs, which also dwell on Mount Illidith. Dragon Born are also known to dwell here.

The next area is Forests of the Deep. Home to the Wood Elves. This emense forest is a large section of Illidithia. The ally race of Wood Elves are Humans and Aasmir. Aasmir are race with celestial lineage, commonly referred to as half-angels.

After that, you enter the Rolling Hills. A small section of Illidithia, that houses the halflings. An allied race with the halflings is the Teiflings, or half-demons.

Next up is Lake Elinor, home to the High Elves. It also has the largest Human city is within it’s borders. Due to the alliance between High Elves and Humans. Warforged, ancient human made constructs, and Arcana, magical sentient beings made by the High Elves to aid Humans.

Now, last but not least the third to last area you will visit, the Caves of the Drow. Drow are Dark Elves. They have adapted to the caves. At the bottom of the caves is lake, in this lake the merfolk live, who will grant anyone who arrives their safely a wish.

Order of areas.
Selif Falas
Scorched Lands
Forests of the Deep
Rolling Hills
Lake Elinor
Caves of the Drow
Mount Illidith
Scorched Lands

Character Races:
Humans
High Elves
Coast Elves
Mountain Elves
Aarcokra
Lizard-folk
Dark Elves
Dragon Born
Blood Elves
Orcs
Aasmir
Teifling
Dwarfs
Halflings
Arcana
Warforged

Character Classes
Fighter
Wizard
Paladin
Rogue
Ranger
Cleric
Monk
Bard
Spear Fisher(exclusive to Coast Elves)
Disciple of Blood( Exclusive to Blood Elves)
Warrior (exclusive to humans)
Barbarian(exclusive to Mountain Elves)
Sky Knight ( Aarakocra exclusive)
Assassin ( exclusive to Drow)
Sorcerer( exclusive to high Elves)
Dragon Tamer (exclusive to dragon Born)

Character sheet:

Name:
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Alignment:
Class:
Weapons:
Armor/ Armor appearance:
Other Items:
Home region:

My bios

Name: Queen Uinen Aldrin
Race: Coast Elf
Physical Appearance: Queen Uinen has long flowing light blue hair. She stands at 5’10” and is moderately skinny. She is considered extremely beautiful.
Personality: Queen Uinen is kind-hearted, merciful and a hopeless romantic. If you call her weak she’ll get tick and probably stab you with here harpoon. Kind of an airhead most of the time.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Alignment: Neutral Good
Class: Spear Fisher
Weapons: Lady of the Coast harpoon. A magical harpoon that has seashells and and starfish embedd in it
Armor/ Armor appearance: she wears a Female coast Elves Common Armor,you know that swimsuit armor thing. And the crown of the sea. A jagged crown made from coral
Other Items: Crystal Amulet
Home region: Selif Falas

Name: Druin Fey-Slayer
Race: Half-Dark Elf, half Blood Elf.
Physical Appearance: due to to him being a hybrid race. He has the dark skin and white hair of a Dark Elf, but lime green eyes instead of red. He stands at 6’1”. Muscular build
Personality: Druin is a man of few words. He hates talking to people because his blood Elf lineage doesn’t bode well with to many people.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class: Assassin
Weapons: Iron Broadsword and black wood bow
Armor/ Armor appearance: he wears a black hood with black metal armor from the torso down.
Other Items: Incriminating letter
Home region: Caves of The Drow

RP OCs:
Queen Uinen (@Flashpoint37)
Druin (@Flashpoint37)
Hawken Ridwin (@Mr.Glaceon)
Maika Hotcurry (@Spoiled Bread)

If you need anything explained in further detail, such as illidithian lore, classes, Races, plot, or really anything else, contact me via conversation. :)

Last edited:
Here's a character for myself.
Name: Hawken Ridwin
Race: High elf
Physical Appearance: A tall-ish man with pale skin, standing 6'2. Hawken is clad with a dark cloak covering his head. He has piercing, solid blue eyes. When magic is used, they turn entirely blue. A long rowan staff with a heavy knot on the top is used as a walking stick.
Personality: Hawken is quite nice and wise. He has a knack for offensive spells, and often goes overkill on some of them. Tries making new spells himself.
Sexuality: (don't follow these) He's male and likes females.
Alignment: totally neutral
Class: Sorcerer
Weapons: A rowan wood staff and magic
Armor/ Armor appearance: A robe and shielding spells
Other Items: Seal of Protection
Home region: Traveler, born on the road.

Here's a rp sample.
Hawken slowly made his way down the beaten path to his race's mainland. The trip was still far, and the many books about magic weighed him down. The man remembered a spell from one of the books about travel. The Ewaz rune spell. Hawked reached back for his solid rowan wood staff. It was customly made out of rowan, a wood best used for magic. Hoping the spell was correct, he placed the tip of the staff on the ground. The M-shaped rune appeared on the hard ground. Behind Hawken, a horse ran up spontaneously. Ewaz, summons transportation perfect for the situation. He climbed on, causing the animal to run forward.

Question: so arcana is some kind of magical servants that aid human in their everyday life or a gigantic magical guardian that rain down draco meteor to protect human? Or something else?

I think I need to know more about how you plan to start the plot before I can make a suitable character. Is there any reason for my character to do this quest? Who gather our character? How the RP will start? Is there any prize?

Money and sweet equipment are most likely going to be the rewards. Queen Uinen is going to gather the characters. Basically, Blood Elves raid the largest city in Selif Falas, then Queen Uinen makes a party to go and slay the Tarrasque, so the Blood elves can be peaceful race once again.

Name: Maika Hotcurry
Race: human
Physical Appearance: Maika stands at 5'. She has chin-length ginger hair that she kept in a ponytail and black eyes.
Personality: Maika started her journey out of wanderlust. She likes to cook and share food, and dislike picky eater. Has a penchant to 'borrow' shiny things. Prefer a peaceful problem-solving method, if possible.
Sexuality: bisexual
Alignment: lawful neutral, probably.
Class: monk
Weapons: A quarterstaff, but she prefer to fight barehanded.
Armor/ Armor appearance: none, she just wears a tunic and brown cloak.
Other Items: A small bag to store herbs.
Home region: Rolling Hills

Incomplete first post, will add more later:

After days of walking in the wilderness. Maika finally arrived at Selif Falas, a place that was connected to a very big lake called sea, it's even bigger than Lake Elinor!

She walked at the beach with pure awe, enjoying the salty breeze and the sounds of waves crashing the shore. This was her first time visiting a sea, and this was her main reason for visiting Selif Falas. She wondered if there was anyone who sell seawater fish, Gramps said seawater fish is delicious.

Yeah, i've been trying to think of it, I had an Idea that Uinen would try to use the raiding party to unite all the races, but she would fail, and then the party would face the Tarrasque themselves.