• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Ikora Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob looked at him for a second, and said, "Well, let us go back to camp. I really need sleep. Helping two people get back to camp takes a lot out of a person. I need sleep." He then turned around and walked towards the camp.

Hester was quick to follow, with few-to-no words to spare between them. This issue of Seth's, could it really be chronic? Just throwing out bouts of anger every now and again. If it truly were something to be diagnosed, Hester realized that she definitely had no place to pry. She hoped that things would turn for the better, and that things would stay friendly between him and Jacob.

She returned to her spot at camp, lying down on her back in the patch of sparse grasses. Peavey and Flint curled up on either side of her, while she hugged Cecul close to her chest for warmth, closing her eyes to sleep.

Regardless, they were in for a rough time, she could feel it.

Lastly, Seth lay down on the crisp grass, hoping that such an event would not occur again for at least a while. But deep inside he knew that was not the case, and that it would probably be as frequent as it ever was before. Stroking Zach's head, he closed his eyes, and went to sleep, hoping the next day would have a better outcome.

Hester was awake bright and early. Unsurprisingly, she was quite the morning person, and if she had it her way, everyone else would be too. She shook the group awake, bounding from one sleepy form the next with a joyous spring in her step, while Peavey, Flint, and Cecul just stood apologetically behind her. When she got to Jacob, she jabbed him a few times in the side, but to no avail. If there was one thing that anyone could tell about Jacob, it was that he was definitely not be a morning person.

Still, gleeful as ever, Hester continued kicking him in the side until he came to.

Jacob slowly woke up, and said, "Ow, please I would like all of my ribs to be intact." Jacob slowly sat up, and rifled in his pack.

Jacob pulled out an awakening, and drank it. He needed to buy some more in the next town. He fully woke up instantly, and he looked at his watch. "It is a bit early, isn't it?"

"Never too early for an adventure." Hester cooed, throwing on her jacket as the others all struggled to come to. "Alright, anyone with a map, do the honors and lead the way how about? Yellowseed was it? I'd like to at least check out this gym."

She scooped Cecul up from the ground, hugging the squeezy little Seel close. "And, we can go ahead and get you up-to snuff with battling, how'd you like that you cutest widdle..." Hester's baby talk trailed on, becoming less and less intelligible until she gave the others their fair shares of affection too.

Jacob quickly walked to a more secluded spot, and changed. He basically had five of the same outfit in his suitcase. He pulled out Zyklon and Morbius' poke balls and let them out.

After he got back to the camp, Jacob pulled out his map, and said, "All we have to do is get back on the trail. We should probably get to the town at lunch. If there is a good restaurant, I can buy you guys lunch, if you want. My parents give me a weekly allowance."

Seth awoke to being shaken by Hester, who had a strangely gleeful attitude that morning. "Morning!" he grunted in his rough morning voice, before getting up and stretching, popping the joints in his back while letting out a slight, raspy moan. "So...we're off to...Yellowseed, right?" he asked in an attempt to start the day with a friendly conversation.

"I'd rather not infringe on your energy bar reserves." Hester said, poking him jokingly in the side again as she laughed at his dead-eyed expression. "Besides, you look like you need it a helluva lot more than I do. No offense and thanks for the offer though." She giggled, it wasn't all that funny, but even though she'd just watched Jacob chug an awakening, he still looked exhausted. The slump in Seth's steps hardly looked any different, and she patted them both on the back. "You'll wake up soon enough, and the kinks in your sleep schedules'll come around soon I bet."

Jacob smiled tiredly. "I personally can just buy more the next city we are in. Meaning that I can probably buy more in a few days." Jacob looked up, and said, "Well, I guess that sleeping in is going to just be a fantasy now."

"Well, um Yellowseed Town is in this direction" Shane said pointing to the west "And we should arrive by noon like Jacob said. So guys are you ready to go?" He then said to Sacred and Sylphid, as he let them out of their pokeballs. They each looked up at him expectantly and nodded their heads. "All right then," Shane said as he turned towards his companions "How about you guys?"

Last edited:
Name: Kage
Appearance: A tall teenage boy with white hair pale skin and green eyes.
Personality: Serious, does not take jokes well, But will defendhis freinds fericly
Future Team: Feralgatr, Lucario, Gryados, Tarous, Umbreon, Cofagrigus

Kage sat down on a stump. "ugh were never going to get through those two Team shadow members without some help." Kage said to his Totodile named Moxie. "well lets go walk around the town of yellowseed and see if we can get some new Pokemon besides our magikarp." Kage said to his Totodile.

Last edited:
"I'm ready," grunted Seth. "I personally am interested in the cultural history of Yellowseed," He said, sounding nerdy all of a sudden. "and there is a library or something of the sort dedicated to that exact subject, if I'm not mistaken?"

"Wow i didn't know nerds could go into a forest." Kage said as he walked up to the group of trainers. "who are you guys?" Kage asked "and why are you guys here? Oh, and by the way Team Shadow won't let anyone into Yellowseed. Unless I can find some trainers who can help me battle them?" KAge asked with a shrug.

"Your right. In fact, that is the main attraction of Yellowseed Town. Why don't we stop their for a while and look at all the stuff there. I hear it's really quite enjoyable. Anyway, if we want to make it there by lunchtime we should probably get going. I'm starving."

"I'll bet we can help you," Seth replied to Kage. "I've been looking eagerly for an opportunity to battle! By the way, I'm Seth. Nice to meet you!" He welcomed Kage with a large, booming voice.

"A hostile one, eh? Hahar! Anyhow, this is my Oshawott, Zach!" He motioned Zach forward. Kage stared in awe, as he was looking at a shiny Oshawott. Both Zach and Seth looked slightly proud of themselves.

"You too, eh? Jake over ere' Has got himself one, too! Seems we're all getting a bit lucky, huh?"

(btw, let's not have any more shinies for a while, we wouldn't want everybody having one.)

"Go! Magikarp!" Kage said as he sent out a golden magikarp and as it came out it began flopping on the ground. "Heh, not the best... but i can't wait for it to be a gyrados." Kage said with a shrug and an awkward smile. "who are your freinds?" Kage asked.

"Nice!" Seth exclaimed with awe. He then introduced him to his friends. "Over here is Shane, he's kind of the big boss around here. And over yonder are Jacob and Hester, Jacobs a nice lad, I suggest ye two get acquainted, you seem like you would get along well!"

"What do they want now...?" Seth thought aloud, annoyed. "Right then!" He gathered up Shane, Jacob, and Hester. "Are ya ready to have yer backsides scorched?" he taunted the two grunts, grasping Ironclad's pokeball. He turned to the others and grunted, "Let's rumble."

Jacob looked at the grunts, and said, "I haven't gotten into any fights so far. I might like to get into a scuffle. Go, Morbius!"

Jacob motioned forward his zubat, and Morbius went forward. Jacob decided to go first, saying, "Morbius! Confuse ray!"

Seth threw out Ironclad. "Ironclad, Steel wing!" Ironclad showered sharp, gleaming feathers all over the field, wiping out the poochyena that Morbius confused. "And now, fly!" The skarmory flew up in the air, lingering there until the next turn when it will make it's next move.

"I'll bite. Cecul! Let's see what you can do!" The Seel tilted his head at Hester, before hobbling forwards towards the action at his trainer's command. "But first, use aqua ring!"

A delicate layering of water whipped itself up into the air, surrounding the entire group in it's embrace.

"NOW!" Seth yelled, and the skarmory swooped down to the ground with the agility of a frightened bunny, aiming for the poochyena. But it just barely dodged, leaveing Ironclad plunging it's beak into the ground. "Ironclad, return!" He withdrew Ironclad, and motioned forward Zach. "Razor shell!" The oshawott slashed at the puppy relentlessly, damaging it severely, and then Seth waited for Hester's move.

"Can i use my move?" Kage asked as his Totodile jumped up and down because it wanted to attack "ah what the heck. Moxie use Dragon claw!" Kage told his totodile as she Swiped at the remaining Poochyna causing it to faint. "good job Moxie!" Kage told his Totodile

Last edited:
"Who am I to deny a boy and his Pokemon of their fun? Go on ahead, this one's all yours. Cecul, this is his fight buddy pal, but you still did a great job." She resisted the urge to go hug the derpy little Seel some more, but refrained, granting her affections to the readied Peavey and Flint.

As the grunts ran away Kage Laughed "Heh i thought that would be more of a challenge, anyways thanks guys know i can go tell my grandma that lives here I'm ok!" Kage said as he fist pumped the air. "Hey we should meet up at the gym after I go visit my Gramma!" Kage said as he ran off

Status
Not open for further replies.