• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Ikora Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zanzibar thought hard, really wanting to help this frantic boy, but ultimately came up with nothing. "Sorry, I would have noticed someone like that. I walk these streets most every day."
He knew the hint of an adventure when it was there, and this definitely did strike him as something that could lead into more and more somethings. Pondering once more, Zhou and Peploe looked at one another, as Zan finally spoke.
"My name's Zanzibar, or Zan, or Zanzo, or Zanzi really... anything you want to call me is fine, but this isn't about me. I could stay until you find this Hester of yours if you want, but you don't think Team Shadow or the Haze Cult have anything to do with this, right? That's when things might be getting close for comfort."

Zhou punched his own hand to intimidate, snarling aloud after hearing the two teams's names. Peploe looked down, not wanting to get into it.

"What is the Haze Cult?" Seth inquired, temporarily distracted from the matter at hand. He then reminded himself of the urgency of his current situation, and replied, "Yes, you may stay with us. We would appreciate as much help as we can get. I don't know where else to look though...it's as if she just vanished into the shadows." Seth stroked his chin, thinking hard.

"Golly, that's scary. Vanishing into the shadows sounds like the sort of thing the Haze Cult could do. I have to think you're not from around here-ish to not know about them, but here goes." Zanzo pulled the nervous Peploe up into his arms, and thumbed through the fur on Zhou's head absentmindedly. "No one really knows much about their motives or goals. That kind of information is for members only. Speaking of members, that's when things get spooky. They're apparently super selective in their recruitment. Again, no one really knows what or who they're after, but reports say that people of only the rarest blood types and backgrounds have gotten chosen. Oh, and when you're chosen, you're chosen for good. Unwilling people are kidnapped, and brainwashed, or hypnotized, or tortured even, into obedience, and what they all say is that these new "members" will..."

His voice faltered, hesitant to break the news.
"These new members, the ones who are kidnapped, and done all of those things to, they always disappear into the shadows. Only the strongest of trainers have gone searching for them, but always, and I mean always, they end up dead somewhere. Some people still think they're a myth, but they're out there, I know they are." He leaned in close, whispering to Seth's ear. "Peploe and I have seen 'em. they took away our friend way back when."

Clearing his throat, and his eyes shifting nervously, his face grew sympathetic.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I don't know where to find them, but... some say that the higher-ups of Team Shadow have tried to contact them before."

Status
Not open for further replies.