• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

If you were reborn as a Pokemon, who'd you be?

I`d be a zoroark, if I needed to I could always use my illusion abilities to look like a normal human except a lot more athletic, I could also trick people with them.

CYNDAQUIL!

Attachments

• ab396fd70bbb6e1bcae23afc05525efb--pokemon-typhlosion-pokemon-johto.jpg
    ab396fd70bbb6e1bcae23afc05525efb--pokemon-typhlosion-pokemon-johto.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 68
Flareon for sure

extra fluffy, soft fur, and keep all so warm in the winter
and have fun with playing younger ones
can absorb fire if there is forest fire or house fire
with fire attacks can bake pizza and cookies for all without having to wait for oven to warm

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Okay, I’m reposting this because I didn’t really go into detail in my last post.
I’d be an Oshawott for a few reasons:
1. Oshawott is the Pokémon I get when I play Mystery Dungeon
2. There’s a perfect Pokémon ship that I believe fits with this Pokémon
3. Samurott. Just Samurott
4. I feel like my personality for each stage of my life would fit with the evolutionary line
5. It’s my favorite Pokémon.

(If your wondering which Pokémon I think is a perfect pair with this one, it’s Fennekin and it’s evolutions)
(@Philucifer I swear I’m not following you I just keep getting pinged for the things you reply on don’t kill me plz =W=)

Ah, probably a Cubchoo or a cute little chiral one, since I tend to get sick a lot eeps. He's also quite adorable, so I could maybe utilize that quite easily. *wink*

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
I'll just.. Choose all my favorite pokemon according to type..?
1. Normal -> Minccino -> Cinccino
2. Fire - Larvesta -> Volcarona
3. Fighting - Mienfoo -> Mienshao
4. Water -> Finneon -> Lumineon
5. Flying -> ( Togepi ) -> Togetic -> Togekiss
6. Grass -> Cherubi -> Cherrim
7. Poison -> Mareanie -> Toxapex
8. Electric -> Mareep -> Flaaffy -> Ampharos
9. Ground -> Sandshrew -> Sandslash
10. Psychic -> Espurr -> Meowstic
11. Rock -> Kabuto -> Kabutops
12. Ice -> Snorunt -> Froslass
13. Bug -> Burmy -> Mothim
14. Dragon -> Dratini -> Dragonair -> Dragonite
15. Ghost -> Drifloon -> Drifblim
16. Dark -> Sneasel -> Weavile
17. Steel -> Mawile
18. Fairy -> Cutiefly -> Ribombee
and can i just say Ribombee kicks so much butt

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
tbh I think the Pokemon personality test doesn't lie: I am a Murkrow.
i think that website knew me more than i knew myself... *Motions on into existential crisis*

I can’t Decide either so i’m Just just going to do all the types ( # means I don’t want to evolve )

Bug : Heracross

Dark : Meowth ( Alola Form ) #

Dragon : Gible - Gabite - Garchomp

Electric : Shinx - Luxio - Luxray

Fairy : Snubbul - Granbull

Fighting : Scraggy - Scrafty

Fire : Torchic - Combusken - Blaziken

Flying : Starly - Staravia - Staraptor

Ghost : Sableye

Grass : Rowlet - Dartrix - Decidueye

Ground : Sandile - Krookorok - Krookadile

Ice : Snorunt - Glalie

Normal - Lillipup - Herdier - Stoutland

Poison : Crogunk - Toxicroak

Psychic : Espurr - (M) Meowstic

Rock : Rockruff - Lycanroc ( Midnight Form )

Steel : Aron - Lairon - Aggron

Water : Totodile - Croconaw - Ferraligatr

Flareon, even now I feel I have the spirit of a Flareon.
Though, I would probably still be born as an Eevee cuz of evolution, and all that. Hopefully my trainer, if I have one, will give me a fire stone. Lol

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Thats a good question... I think I might do what GlitchMaster and WildFlower did.

Fire: Victini
Water: Oshawott
Grass: Chespin
Electric: Shinx
Normal: Eevee
Rock: Rockruff
Steel: Jirachi
Ground: Sandsherw
Ice: Amaura
Bug: Dwebble
Psychic: Espurr
Ghost: Marshadow
Flying: Fletchling
Dragon: Axew
Dark: Weavile
Fairy: Cleffa
Fighting: Lucario

And no, I don't want to evolve.

I could see myself being a slowpoke... cause I'm often times oblivious and I like doing things at my own pace. Ofcourse I would evolve into slowking.

I like to think I'd be in a team of three; slowpoke, wynaut, and slakoth. They would get confused a lot and hardly anything would get done!

If I were to one day pass away from this world, I would want to be reborn as the Emperor Pokemon, Empoleon. I would not mind being brought back to life as an Empoleon as I am someone who enjoys swimming in water. Not to mention that I was a reticent and soft-spoken young lad who spent a fair amount of his childhood playing Pokemon Diamond, and Pokemon Platinum on a light blue Nintendo DSi.

I suppose you could say that I have a personal affection for Water-Type Pokemon as well. It is a good thing that we have such a tremendous variety of Water-Type Pokemon to choose from in the Pokemon franchise nowadays. After all, as far as I know, my name does mean "Son Of The Sea" in Welsh mythology.

One thing that I do like about Empoleon's design is that Empoleon has three pointed horns that form a trident-shaped crest. I would not want to mess around with any kind of Empoleon in real life. Whenever I look back at Empoleon's original Pokemon Diamond and Pearl design, Empoleon has such an intimidating appearance. Nonetheless, that is one thing that made Empoleon such an extraordinary Pokemon for me to have on my team on numerous adventures through the Sinnoh Region in Generation IV.

This would be a hard question...

If I were to one day pass away and be reborn as a Pokemon. I feel that my "Spirit" Pokemon is Zorua as I do have a rather mischievous spirit in myself and I also enjoy to think outside of the box plus I am an enormous canine person so there is that as well. The ability to create illusions would also be like a super power and simply imagine all of the fun that you could have playing tricks on people and fabricating the world too!

I also do find Meowstic to be exceptionally beautiful Pokemon, and the human elements would also be advantageous coming from a human life before this one... As with the illusions of Zorua, the ability to use Psychic and float about would be entertaining. I also feel Meowstic are more sassy and playful creatures which are also akin to myself... So I suppose we would let fate decide which of the two I would end up as...

Squirtle is also my favorite Pokemon, and Meloetta is my favorite Legendary...

For me, I have a BUNCH of favorites. But only a few of them are ones I would want to be reborn as. As I list these I will also say which gender I would be. The first one I am listing is Pikachu (a male one) because I love pikachu. Next on dis list is Flareon (also male). If some one were to ask me which eeveelution is me favorite I would say flareon. Next: Charizard (male). Then charmander (male). Then squirtle (male). Then Gallade (male obviously since it can only be male.). Then Gardivor (male or female). Next up is Rowlet (male). Then litten (male). Then popplio (female). I saved the best for last:
Scorbunny!!!
That’s the end of this list! And as you can see, it’s a pretty long list. But any of these will work! But my BIGGEST hope of the Pokémon I will be reborn into is Scorbunny.

P.S. a male scorbunny. I almost forgot to say that.

Hmm, I guess a Eevee? I know it's not exactly the most unique thing but I would have many choices on what I would want to be like once I got use to the world.

smew178

Previously Caleb LaMont
Scrafty. People dont know the real power of Scrafty. When I see people using him, I get really happy. I dont know why.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
It's been a long time since I've done this.
I'd probably want to be a Scorbunny, a Pikachu, or a Munchlax. They're all very cute.
Tho Ralts is also cool. And maybe Squirtle.