• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

If you were reborn as a Pokemon, who'd you be?

I like imagining what it would be like in Wasiu(Delphox)'s mind. How about we delve into that and discuss if you were magically reincarnated as a Pokémon of your choice, who'd ya be? For me, either Pikachu, Rotom, or Delphox. Maybe Cyndaquil. Anyway, post here.

I would like to be Darkrai because im a bit timid, I dont mind to be a bit lonely, and It would be awesome to hide in plain sight (as a shadow XD).My second choice would be Riolu I would evolve later and master my power and do an awesome aura sphere.My third one would be Turtwig because I like plants and forests and I would literally be one :)

I would be a shaymin because at the start I'm very shy and quiet, but once I warm up to people I'm loud, out going and goofy. The two formes fit perfectly.

As much as I'd like to say something cool like Raichu or Charizard, if we go by personality... I'd actually think a dark or a ghost type. I'm wanting to say Haunter or Umbreon. I say dark or ghost because I'm kind of the loner type. I like lingering in the shadows. I enjoy not being noticed. My instincts point toward Umbreon. But my knee jerk answer was Haunter.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I missed this topic... =o

Obvious answer for me would still be the best answer! I'd likely be a Raichu. I've associated myself with Raichu for aaaaaages now - my online nickname was simply "Raichu" for years before I adopted the name Linkachu - so it'd only be proper to be reincarnated as one too. From there I'd simply need to somehow make my way to Hyrule, then the legend would be born! <.>

(Runner-up answers? Likely a canine Pokemon, such as Growlithe/Arcanine or Houndour/Houndoom. I personally feel that Growlithe fits best but I'd do my darnedest to seek out a Fire Stone! ♥)

As much as I would love to say Vaporeon, it's not it. I'm more of a " shy-in-the-beginning" kind of type, but I do open myself afterwards. Sooo... I can't think of any Pokemon like this..
I do realy like both Togekiss and Vaporeon, also Arcanine.. But, I'd say Riolu.
What, Riolu!? Yeah Riolu.. I dunno, It's cute, it's a baby, it evolves into an awesome Pokemon.. that has a mega-evo.. Runner-up would be Metagross... shiny.. Yeah, a shiny Metagross.. Hey, thats not a bad idea!

If I were to be reincarnated as a Pokémon, I would be a Sandslash.

Why? While Sandslash is only my third favorite Pokémon, I associate myself with him the most. Everything about this Pokémon is a reflection of myself. First, Shiny Sanslash is a ginger, just like me. Second and more importantly, I feel that we are both stronger than we are given credit for. As my most nostalgic Pokémon ever, I've been through a lot with Sandslash. He has never ceased to amaze me, managing to survive multiple hits when the rest of my team would drop dead. Thanks to sand rush, he's now in OU. To me, Sandslash's bulk represents my ability to get back up after being knocked down. I prefer defense over offense because anyone can fight back, but it takes real courage not to do so.

Now that i thought about it, I realised I want to be a Raticate..
What!? Can't a girl like rats?! I mean, it can be cute sometimes, though it's not realy used that much, only as an HM slav, but hey! Raticate is one of the better early Pokemon, next to Linoone! Think of Bidoof for a minute, or Patrat!
Plus, it's a rat, thats a bonus :3

Now that i thought about it, I realised I want to be a Raticate..
What!? Can't a girl like rats?! I mean, it can be cute sometimes, though it's not realy used that much, only as an HM slav, but hey! Raticate is one of the better early Pokemon, next to Linoone! Think of Bidoof for a minute, or Patrat!
Plus, it's a rat, thats a bonus :3
pokemon___curling_by_sa_dui-d4xmv5o.jpg

I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS VESSEL

I was going say beedrill, but then I realized his hands are drills. Any way I also see my self as a aron, venipede, umbreon or glaceon, and duskull.

I would have to say Magnezone why, because of his abilities!

Magnet pull: I like to meet other people like myself
Analytic: When it comes to finding pokemon to use on new teams I'm quite the analytic
Sturdy: I'm a pretty big guy so.......