• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

If you were allowed to have one pokemon in real life who would it be?!

I think since I can't pick Porygon-Z, I'd go with Gothitelle. Hypnotizing people to do what I want, I would never have to spend another cent ever again! Plus, I could help out people by 'hiring' people to build more homes to let homeless people live in. Sure, any psychic type would work for this, but I just love Gothitelle.

It's a really tough choice. But if I were only allowed to have one, I think I would choose Torracat. They're said to act a little spoiled (though I would assume loving) around their owners once they're bonded enough, which sounds like the cutest thing. Owning one that would eventually evolve into an Incineroar would be even better: I now have both a giant cat and a bodyguard.

I would like to have a Turtwig as a pet. It´s just so cute :love:
latest

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
This is a really tough choice. So many good Pokemon.........
Oshawott or Froakie? I think Froakie. Sorry, Oshawott.

Froakie! I mean it's so cute, and it's Frubbles are useful I guess.

From a practical standpoint, I'd like a Celebi. It would be nice to be able to send messages to my past self about how decisions might play out. On the other hand, that might cause a time paradox, so...

From a companionship standpoint, a Meowth would be nice. I like cats and, hey, Pay Day for free money.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Wait... To gain EXP to evolve our Pokemon, which presumably are the only Pokemon in the world, we would have to attack squirrels and rabbits and get charged for animal abuse or a restraining disorder... *XFiles Music*

~ SwiftSwoobat, ruining everything since your childhood

Anywho, I would want a Swoobat and how is that even a question, again?

My choice would most likely be Garchomp, but it depends on the scenario. If there aren’t any Pokéballs, and assuming you have to provide an adequate amount of food for your companion, my top choice is Glaceon. (Or maybe a Nickit) (but still Glaceon)

This Vulpix Drinks Coffee

Previously ShinyVulpix93
If I could have one Pokemon live with me in the real world, it be a Vulpix. This little 6 tailed fox has been my favorite for along time and always wished I could have one IRL. Or if I was in the Pokemon world, I'd want a Vulpix to be my buddy like Ash and his Pikachu. It's ok if he/she couldn't evolve. Yes, I love Ninetales but having an adorable Vulpix would be fine with me. He'd go with me everywhere. ^^

My second choice would either be an Eevee and as someone mentioned above, it could evolve three different ways through friendship or a Bulbasaur.