• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

If you were allowed to have one pokemon in real life who would it be?!

Which pokemon would be the one that you would pick to have in real life - bear in mind that their are not any evolutionary items in the real world so say for example you picked growlithe, you wouldn't be able to get an arcanine but you would be a b;le to evolve a munchlax into a snorlax.

Mine would be a lillipup because it is a dog and once evolved into a stoutland, it would be powerful and a source of transport! Thank you for leaving your ideas below XD

I would definitely choose Eevee, and then I could evolve it into three different Pokemon, Sylveon, Espeon, or Umbreon,
and I don't really care which one I get, because they're all so cute and we can be the best of friends because they all evolve from a form of friendship

I would definitely choose Eevee, and then I could evolve it into three different Pokemon, Sylveon, Espeon, or Umbreon,
and I don't really care which one I get, because they're all so cute and we can be the best of friends because they all evolve from a form of friendship
Cool and btw, logic thinking about the evolutions, lol,! XD

i want a gothorita bc they are friendly and they can use their psychic abilties to help me roll burritos at freebirds .

that or a miltank . because theyre VERY friendly and mellow but are great for battle .

Sandshrew. It's a sturdy Pokemon that would probably be good with the kids and good for protection. It would probably feel right at home as well, being that I live on sandy soil out in the country.

It may also be able to help with the yardwork. :D

Me personally, I would get a Mewtwo. Not only is it strong and can protect me from robbers and intruders, I can also fly to places because the psychic energy is so strong!

Rotom. A little goofy electric spirit. With all of the technology around us, this guy would be perfect. He could go into my phone instead a Pokeball. He would be friend to laugh with and hang out with. and his pranks would go well with my sense of humor.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Bulbasaur, he is my favorite and also he could help me kill weeds once he evolves into Venusaur, but I may just keep him a Bulbasaur so we could just be friends

Such a tough choice, with so many cyoot ones out there
Likely I'd go with Eevee, keep it as an Eevee forever, just too adorable
my other choice is with Purrloin, love kitties so much, Espeon and Liepard are my favorite cats in the Pokemon world

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Then if I were to find that fat, pink, ugly cow abomination that has offended me by calling itself a Pokemon, I would have my Bulbasaur use sludge bomb to poison it and I shall kill it and then shove it down Whitney's throat and watch her suffer. But of course I'm talking about Whitney's Miltank yours would be fine, even if it's pink.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Heh none, I played Gold and I trained forever, or at least in my mind forever until the machop I got evolved into a machoke and then I murdered that stupid cow and fed her insides to Whitney (sorry for the darkness of this reply, just got finished watching Game theroy's final FNAF theory)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Nope, I don't hate Miltank because it exists, I hate it because of what it has done to others and how it had haunted my nightmares. even Nightmare, my gengar, fears it.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wait you find Miltank cute...huh that's a first. Well I'm not here to tell you what Pokemon to like or dislike if you like Miltank then by all means spoil your cow

definitely whimsicott!! not only is it my favorite pokemon and is probably one of the cutest things i've ever laid eyes on, but it's also pretty damn powerful! (at least in my opinion <: )

On second thoughts, maybe I'd choose a Lugia. Then I could stop droughts and stuff, refreeze the polar ice caps and never have to walk anywhere again.
Mostly that last one

I'd most likely like a Chatot in real life, actually. I own two little conures so I'm pretty partial to birds. Especially of the parrot variety! Plus Chatot's music note head is probably the cutest thing ever imho.