• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

If you were a Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
What pokemon would you be if you magically got turned into one.

I think I would probably be Shuckle just because I'm slow and reclusive :D

Probably a Cyndaquil. I say this because they call it the timid pokemon and IRL, I'm pretty timid.

Sorry, Blazikid, but I would be a Blaziken if the magic that could make me a Pokemon focused on my love of martial arts and firey personality. On intelligence, I would probably end up an Alakazam. Ergh. Mustaches. They don't look good on my face. :p

Secad and I can be Blaziken buddies! :D It would be so weird being tall, though. I suppose no weirder than suddenly being a fire chicken.

Either that or a Rampardos because hurr dinosaurs that are attack based and smash their heads into things hurrrr |D Though I don't physically headbutt things, I suppose I will hit on a single point in an argument ad infinitum from time to time.

Or a Reuniclus, so I can be a squishy cell c:

I am such a Slowpoke/bro/king. Everyone says I have a tendency to space out, but actually I'm just deep in thought regarding something. I'm also pretty slow in terms of getting things done, but they say I have some pretty interesting ideas xP

Blastoise;
Pure frickin' win.

Nah honestly though probably a Bidoof.

Ugly looks + fading into background ftw.

Kind of like right now. ;p

I'm also on board with Blaziken, considering my strong lower-body (not to mention I'm only an inch shorter). Being able to jump over skyscrapers sounds awesome, plus becoming super-fast with Speed Boost makes it even sweeter.

Staraptor, allowing me to be a fast and powerful bird of prey would be my second choice.

If I could choose the Pokemon I could become, I would surely be a Ninetales! Probably because of dem tails and that general charm he/she seems to possess. ♥

But if I were to be a Pokemon based on my personality and all these whatnots, I'd be a Zoroark! I would greatly enjoy tricking people with some illusions. Heck, I'd have the most comfy blanket right on my back! Now that's something to think about!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Joltik. So I could scare my best friend, who's terrified of both electricity and spiders. Oh the joy. XD

Or Litwick, because I think being a ghost candle would be fun and exciting. Floating around and never being not able to see in the dark because of my own little light... eeee ♥

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I probably would end up being a Murkrow.

I'm little, a bit scraggy-looking and I love shiny things. I'm also very absent minded, which fits in nicely with the flying-type. Gotta love causing the odd bit of mischief too >:D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
But if I find you and clean the mud off you, you'll be even shinier! ^________^

See, I make the perfect Murkrow. I haz a shiny problem :3

Ditto - not because its the cheap answer, its genuinely one of my favourites.

Either that or something like a Seel or Starmie ^^

It's okay Secad/SCT, I forgive you.

Besides, I probably wouldn't be a Blaziken anyway.

Due to the fact I haven't fully matured, I'd say I'm a Combusken, which means I still have the Blaziken Characteristics, just not the overall awesomeness.

Fail that, and I'd be a Riolu. Purely for aura/fighting abilities.

If I could be any Pokemon, I would be Altaria. I would love to be all fluffy and be able to fly and play in the clouds. haha

Most hassle free way I can see is transfer it from RSE to DPP. Then transfer it again to BW.

I'd most definitely be a Flygon. Just zipping around all day and a dragon to boot. That would be awesome.

If i were a Pokémon, i would be a Pansage with the power of a Mewtwo (Imo. the strongest Pokémon EVAR!!(except me ofc. :) )) and the Courage of a Braviary 8) ! Oh, and i would rule you all, just as i rule the universe right now, but no one has discovered my exsistance yet! You are all my mindless slaves, because i, am Pansage the Almighty!!! ~evil~

Status
Not open for further replies.