• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

If you were a Pokemon Region Champion

So if you were the Champion, what Pokemon would you have? What would your speeches be? Answer the questions below

Name?
Region? (Can be made up)
Pokemon? (No Fakemon)
Before battle speech?
When defeated speech?
After battle speech?
Any extra details/things I missed to ask?

I guess I should put mine.

Name:
Champion Deg

Region:
Kalos

Pokemon:
Garchomp (70)
*Kalos Starter stronger to you* (71)
Machamp (73)
Umbreon (73)
Hawlucha (75)
Lycanroc Midday (77)

Before Battle
*Turned around, looking out the massive window, 5 seconds later I turn around* OH! Ah, you scared me. I wasn't expecting a trainer. Well, welcome to the Champion Chamber, where your journey comes to a halt. You'll have to use your skill well to beat me, just like a Pokémon has to use its ability well. So, you know what's coming up right? The toughest Pokémon battle you'll face in this region. Wait, what's the look on your face? You aren't impressed? How rude, I'll show you how this will end, just as I've predicted!

On the last Pokémon, my Lycanroc, before I will say:
"Agh! How are you so skilled, taking my Pokémon out without a sweat?"

Out Of Battle
Well... you did it. You actually did it. I guess, you take the title and, I, can't believe it. I just.... no. Well, uh, I should probably take you to the Hall Of Fame *enter the Hall Of Fame. There's a dusty machine with 6 slots and a square, small space.* Well, put your partners' Pokeballs on here, and your ID in that slot there, and it should scan you as the new champion. Well done on this. It's quite a shocking achievement, please say you are happy, right?! *the game will then show a black screen, warning a long dialogue will appear next time you play, and then turn off* *If the game senses you've done the basics of a nuzlocke* Not just doing this for a challenge, after about 100 different gameplays? Maybe I'm just imagining too hard, no-one can "reset" a world. Apart from something like Arceus? Oh gee, this is embarrassing... *walks off and the warning appears*

Extra
Nothing I've come up with yet...

Last edited:
Name? Matthew the First (modeled after Broken Matt Hardy)
Region? Kalos
Pokemon? Hawlucha, Noivern, Greninja, Pyroar, Pikachu and Gardevoir
Before battle speech? Brother Nero (trainer) I'd knew you'd come. You have bested my the Four Elite, including my Vanguard and now you come to claim my Pokemon crown and seek to become the master of the Pokemon. I will not allow it. You may be a strong trainer, but after I am done with you, you will be deleted.
When defeated speech? I lost! I lost! I have my king down. I am now an obsolete mule. Go ahead, delete me!
After battle speech? You have shown me mercy. You are as great as my Vanguard. I am forever grateful for this
Any extra details/things I missed to ask? Before the trainer leaves the fourth battle, the trainer will see me conversing with the Vanguard for my tips to victory. When I notice this, I immediately quiet the Vanguard.

Name? Ryanyir
Region? Kallos
Pokemon? Duskinor lev 68, Crobat lev 70 , Chesnaught lev 73, Blastoise lev 75, Throh lev 77, (Mega) Lucario 82,
Before battle speech? Well. Hello there. Ill spare you the run of the mill pre speach. You're here to challenge me? Very well. Give me a challenge.
When defeated speech? Good job. That was a fun battle. Thank you.
After battle speech? So, you've defeated me. I remember when I was in your position. Training to overtake the champion. But. You don't wanna hear my past. Come with me (Takes to hall of fame) You (Insert players name) will go down, in the hall of fame
Any extra details/things I missed to ask? After Ryanyir is beaten his levels will stay the same because they're high enough already.

Name: Champion Hyden
Region: Relia
Before Battle:
"Well, here we go. Best of luck."
Pokemon: Zebstrika lv. 85, Sylveon lv. 87, Charizard lv. 89, Gallade lv. 95, Mega Metagross lv. 97, Shiny Hydreigon lv. 100
Battle Start: "Alright, Zebstrika! Give it all ya got!"
2nd Pokemon: "You did well, now, GO, SYLVEON!"
3rd Pokemon: "Charizard, let's turn up the heat!"
4th Pokemon: "Darn! Alright, Gallade!"
5th Pokemon: "Go, Metagross!"
Mega Evolution: "Metagross, MEGA EVOLVE!!"
Revive: "
Metagross is revived.
Metagross Defeated Again: "Awh, that was my last revive!"
6th Pokemon: "Alright, let's wrap things up, Hydreigon!"
Defeated: "Hydreigon? HYDREIGON!?"
After Battle: "Alright, you won. Good on you! Here, take these technical machines as a prize."
Hyden hands you the TMs Hyper Beam, Earthquake, and Blizzard.
"Oh, this too!"
He then hands you the Metagrossite and walks out the back door.

Name: Champion Galactus
Region: Kalos!
Pokemon: (mega)Lucario level 84, Cubone level 79, Flabebe level 86, Greninja level 89, Fearow level 83, and Umbreon level 91

Before battle speech: "Oh, ya made it here! Alright then, lets go!"
First pokemon fainted: "Aw man..good job, but we aren't done yet!"
5th pokemon fainted: "Your're strong, but We're just getting started! Let's do this Umbreon!"
When defeated: "Well then...that was intense!"
After battle speech: I guess you're stronger than I thought! Well, I had fun. Great job, and thanks for the first challenge I've had in forever!

Name: Champion Temple
Region: Justfia
Team: 1.Metagross lvl 62 2.Flygon lvl 59
3.Blastoise lvl 60 4.Blaziken lvl 64 5.Weavile lvl65 6.(Mega)Gallade lvl 68
Before Battle speech: Let a Battle begin
After defeat speech: You really talented, you are first person for a long time who defeated me, and you are first trainer who will enter hall of fame
First Pokemon fainted: That was just a warm up
5th Pokemon fainted: Lets see if your pokemon can survive this, Go Gallade
When defeated: Congratulations you beat me
Items: Full restore x3

Last edited:
Name: Champion Idris

Region: Shaha

Pokemon:
1st Pokemon - Lv 62 Toxapex
2nd Pokemon - Lv 65 Toxicroak
3rd Pokemon - Lv 65 Drapion
4th Pokemon - Lv 65 Nidoking
5th Pokemon - Lv 69 Salazzel
6th Pokemon - Lv 73 Mega Gengar

Before battle speech: I see you have made it to my hall, but your journey ends here my friend, I shall poison your sanity beyond recovery after this battle is over!

When defeated speech: but how?! It seems my over confidence poised my all knowing mind!

After battle speech: to this defeat I clear my mind, bow at you feet and Apologies for my Arogance, accept my title as you surely deserve it

extra details: when you have a rematch with him his Pokemon are all at Lv 80 and his Gengar is replaced with a poison type Arceus

Name: Champion Elio
Region: Reizia

Pokemon:

Wishiwashi: Level 78 *holds an Assault Vest*
Moves: Waterfall, U-turn, Ice Beam, Earthquake

Salazzle: Level 78 (Ability: Corrosion) *holds a Focus Sash*
Moves: Fire Blast, Nasty Plot, Sludge Bomb, Dragon Pulse

Tsareena: Level 78 (Ability: Queenly Majesty) *holds a Weakness Policy*
Moves: Trop Kick, High-Jump Kick, Play Rough, Stomp

(Shiny) Vikavolt : Level 78 *holds a Life Orb*
Moves: Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Bug Buzz, Agility

Bewear: Level 78 (Ability: Fluffy) *holds Leftovers*
Moves: Superpower, Ice Punch, Return, Dragon Claw

Solgaleo: Level 81 *holds a Sitrus Berry*
Moves: Sunsteel Strike, Zen Headbutt, Crunch, Earthquake

Quotes:

Entering the Champion Room:

Heh. I was waiting for you, *name*. When I assembled my Elite 4, I never knew there would be someone that could beat them... But here you are, standing before me, determined to take from me the Champion Title. Let me warn you. I am far stronger than any trainer you possibly met on your journey. So, this is why I'll heal your pokemon before our battle. After all, what achievement is there to win a battle when your opponent has no chance of beating you?

[after getting healed]

Well, no more chit-chat. I, Elio, Champion of the Reizia Pokemon League, accept your challenge!

(First pokemon gets KOed)

Heh, not bad. I wonder how you're gonna take care of THIS.

(Last pokemon, Solgaleo enters battle)

...alright. you got this, partner.

(When Solgaleo's HP drop below 50%)

...no! this... this can't be the end! we're only getting started!

(when defeated)

Heh... heh eheh... aHahahHAHAHAH! Wow, you really got me there!

(vanishing into the overworld, inside the Champion Room)

Ahah, that was a really intense battle! I don't remember the last time I actually got beaten down. You and your Pokemon, you make such a great matchup! There is no way I could've won this. Alright, since you beat me, I will take you to the final room.

(inside the Hall Of Fame)

Here we are. The Hall Of Fame. It has been a long time since I got to see this part of the league... Every Trainer that went against our league got beaten down by the first Elite 4 member. Anyway, enough with my babbling. *name*, you and your pokemon went against every foe, every obstacle, and together, you became strong. Now, you and your team will be memorized here, in the Hall Of Fame, for eternity.

(about the team; I know the movesets and pokemon are really really strong, but I wanted a Champion that would be really hard to beat. hope you understand my mind and that you enjoyed reading this ^^)

Name: Champion Kody
Region: Roria
Pokémon : Scrafty lvl 72, Charizard lvl 73, Metagross lvl 74, Alolan Raichu lvl 75, Mega Lucario lvl 76, Umbreon level 87

Name? Champion Halt
Region? (Can be made up) Genosia
Pokemon? (No Fakemon) Glaceon lv 90, Infernape lv 89, Electrovire lv 87, Garchomp lv 91, Flygon lv 87, Septile mega lv 90
Before battle speech? Welcome, my friend, to my chambers. (It looks very old fashioned, like a middle age castle) One, I will be keeping from YOU! -battle start-
-Glaceon 1 defeat- No... You won't do that again.
-Flygon 5 defeat, throw out sceptile- Now, enter the true power of my team!
When defeated speech? "I always wondered if there was someone out there who could match my skills... Come, this needs to be recognized." -enters hall of fame-
After battle speech? "You are strong, but remember. Don't make my mistake, and think you are the best."
He can be fought again, but only after beating the league 10 more times, but it getting harder and harder. I would have full lv 100, and use Z-moves.
Also, an idea. How about we make our teams on 'Pokemon Showdown' and see who's the best champion?

Name? Champion Kagabi
Region? Potater (I'm kidding, Alola)
Pokemon? Espeon, Mismagius, Umbreon, Gengar, Houndoom, Absol
Before battle speech? Greetings [insert name here], glad to see you didn't give up.
To be honest, I thought most trainers gave up past the 7th gym! HAH!
Well, you're here and you think you're able to beat me. I'll have you know, I'm not really that much of a pushover.
Let's test that quote-unquote confidence of yours, shall we?

(Espeon is first) First, let's start with one of the twins.

(Mismagius) Er... Well, I guess that's good. Mismagius confine your enemy!

(Umbreon) Sheesh! Umbreon, avenge Espeon and Mismagius!

(Gengar) Already down to my fourth!?

(Houndoom) What am I suppose to do... This is a tight spot....

(Absol) Well, guess it's time you met my partner. I'll show you how true mega Pokemon fights.

When defeated speech? No no no no no no.... No no no no no!!!!!

After battle speech? Hm... You know.... That. Was. AWESOME! I mean the way you countered my every tactic even though I was freaking out! OH, OH! And how you just lead your partners??? I mean - WOW!!!! I'm normally against loosing, but I never had such an adrenaline rush! WHOO! We should definitely rematch sometime.
Now keep your ego in check, you aren't "the very best like no one ever was" you're still learning. Don't flaunt around that you've beaten me and are, therefore "amazing", having a huge ego isn't healthy. Although, you have my acknowledgment.

Any extra details/things I missed to ask? The battles would probably test 6 mentalities of a trainer, with intellect, cunning, memories, rage, ambition, and endurance. Before anyone says anything, yes it is based off of the Red Vs Blue AIs. I'm aware.

Mine's gonna be a slightly different take. : P

Name:
Champion Jackie
Region: NeverLeave
Pokemon:
Miltank (75) - Brick Break/Thunder Punch/Heart Stamp/Rock Tomb
Nidoqueen (70) - Earthquake/Ice Punch/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace
Mismagius (69) - Shadow Ball/Psybeam/Energy Ball/Dazzling Gleam
Scolipede (72) - Poison Jab/X-Scissor/Smart Strike/Aqua Tail
Ampharos (67) - Thunderbolt/ Power Gem/Signal Beam/Dragon Pulse
Goodra (70) - Dragon Pulse/Ice Beam/Flamethrower/Brutal Swing

You enter the room and find me sitting on a couch, watching some TV off in the corner. You come up and talk to me, startling me a bit.

Before battle speech: "Wha... Oh my god, you're finally here! Someone's finally made it through!" I jump off the couch and quickly heal all your pokemon. "Come on, let's get started!"
First pokemon fainted: "Holy crap, you actually seem competent enough!"
5th pokemon fainted: "You're almost there! Keep going!"
When defeated: "I'm finally free!"
After battle speech: "Oh, hun, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this day! I've been trapped here for five years and you finally beat me!"
"..."
"You seem confused. Well, let me explain. See, once you become the champion here in the NeverLeave region, you uh... well, you never get to leave. At least, not until someone else beats you. Which was you. You're amazing. Now, it may seem like I'm slowly moving towards the door, but trust me, I'm just gonna..."

I then rush out the door, leaving you behind. The Elite Four walk up behind you and congratulate you, before pressing a button that locks all the doors. You're left wondering if this was a mistake or not. At least you have free high speed internet.

Re-battle: "Yeah, good luck finding me."

Geez, I didn't expect for the thread to get this famous (12 replies is a lot for me) but, anyways,

@Glaceon trainer Good idea about using Pokemon Showdown. I'm gonna do it. I guess if people agree enough, I'll make a seperate thread for battles or something, idk.

Also, my team's been remade. Just saying.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
Basic
Name:
Kitty
Region: Johto

Pokémon:

Poké_Ball_Love_Ball_battle_II.png
Scizor
Mawile
Skarmory
Magnezone
Kinklang
Steelix.

Speech
Prier to Battle:
Finally! A competent trainer that has been able to reach me. You must have nerves of steel to be able to stand before me today... I'm almost impressed. Don't get too cocky though! I won't be half as easy as your previous challenges. Let's see what you've got, kid!

During Battle:
[Scizor]
---No! Zeke! Urgh... Take a well deserved rest. I'm proud of you, Red.
[Mawile] ---Don't get ahead of yourself, kid. Filia is just having an off day!
[Skarmory] ...I'm starting to think that I've underestimated you.
[Magnezone] Drat! I didn't see that coming. Time to avenge you, Maggie!
[Klinklang] You're really starting to grind my gears, kid!
[Steelix] ...I guess you're one of the few who can make my steel bend.

Upon Defeat:
Colour me impressed. It's been years since I've met someone anywhere near as challenging or as fun as you. What is your name, kid? ...I'll remember that. You and your team should be very proud. The title of Region Champion is well deserved. Please come with me to the Hall of Fame. Please place your pokéballs and ID on the machine for scanning. Congratulations to all of you and good luck!

Extra: When the new champion has moved onto other regions, I'd appear within specific locations to where Steel types can be found. I'd give friendly advice and helpful information on the location to which we're both standing in before possibly giving them a steel-type related item when found for the third and final time.

Last edited:

8bit_toadette

Previously Dalton Nelson-Sanger
Name: Champion Dalton

Region: ???

Pokemon: Delphox (Lv. 69); Charizard (Lv. 69); Shiny Mega Gardevoir (Lv. 70); Dragonite (Lv. 69); Syvleon (Lv. 69); Decidueye (Lv. 71)

Before battle speech: Well... It seems you have defeated my allies. Let us test your true capabilities.

When defeated speech: A true spectacle of chaos. Just what I desired. Thank you.

After battle speech: Let me show you what comes next. *goes to chamber* Welcome to the Champion's Archive. Place your PokeBalls in those six slots. You will be frozen in time as one of the region's strongest trainers.

Last edited:
Name:
Champion Hugo

Region:
Kanto

Pokemon:
Pidgeot (71)
Umbreon (73)
Sceptile (73)
Charizard (75)
Mudsale (70)
Blastoise (77) (Mega Stone)

Before Battle
"Welcome! I'm Hugo, and surprisingly enough, I have obtained the honour of being the Kanto-region Champion! I did not do that alone, though. Just like you, I have my Pokémon with me, who helped me get where I am. Think you can take me on? Let's see what you got! Let the battle begin!"

On the last Pokémon, my Blastoise, I will say:
"Fairly impressive. But it's not over yet. I still have some surprises waiting for you."

Out Of Battle
"Phew, that was great. You really are good. Guess my time as Champion is over. Finnaly, to be honest. I can't wait to finnaly get back to travelling. Go into the Hall of Fame. Oak is already waiting for you. Well done, and may we meet again."

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Name: Rikku Yunaola.
Region: Aureolis.
Pokémon: Umbreon (Umbria, Female, Lvl. 69); Mimikyu (Mimik, Female, Lvl. 70); Primarina (Sonata, Male, Lvl. 70); Venusaur (Vine, Male, Lvl. 71, Grassium Z); Charizard (Sulien, Male, Lvl. 72, Charizardite Y) and Pikachu (Piky, Female, Lvl. 83, Light Ball).

Quotes: Before battle: "It seems you've beaten some of the most 'annoying' trainers in the world even, and yet you still seem perfectly calm, well then, I think it's time to see if really are still calm after the battles you've been through!"
Last Pokemon: "To have withstood those powerful attacks is impressive, but I will not be defeated!"
Upon being defeated: "Hmph..."
After being defeated: "Very well then, it seems you've defeated me, come over here when you are ready..."
Entering the Hall of Fame: "Just place your Pokeballs on that device over there at the end of this hallway... There'll be a celebration of sorts in Solaurea City soon enough..."

Appearance: Tall and pale, with shoulder-length wavy brown hair and hazel eyes. Wears a black thick-strapped top, black ¾ length leggings, white ankle socks, sparkly silver shoes, a sliver/rose gold necklace with a keystone on and a Z-power ring on her right wrist.

iiSilvertank

Previously SilvertanK
If I were champion I would have a team including:
Venusaur
Charizard (shiny)
Blastoise
Raichu (shiny)
Sandslash (shiny)
Dodrio

I would be the Kanto Champion
Before battle speech: So, you finally friccin got here [insert name], You made it this far. SO WIN MOTHERFUCKA WIN
Defeated speech: Oh fuck I lost.
After battle speech: Okay, follow me to the Hall of Fame LET'S GO!

Name: Champion Claudia
Region: Sorinair
Pokemon: Hariyama, Carnivine, Zoroark, Leafeon, Volcarona, Mega Mawile
Before battle speech: “Well, well. You have made it up here, so I suppose you are a powerful trainer. But will you be powerful enough to defeat me?”
When defeated speech: “...Congratulations. I have underestimated you. I realized that you are a strong trainer, and not just that, but you also have a strong bond with your Pokemon. You remind me of myself many years ago. Welcome to the hall of fame.”
After battle speech: “That was a good battle. But, you still have a ways to go before you can defeat me. I hope you learnt a thing or two here, and use that knowledge to train and maybe beat me next time.”
Any extra details/things I missed to ask: Claudia has been the champion for 10 years, which is the longest time in Sorinair. She is 29 right now.

Name: Champion Maxwell
Region: Galar
Pokémon: Level 77 Boltund, Level 76 Sylveon, Level 78 Corviknight, Level 79 Charizard, Level 79 Lucario, Level 80 Cinderace (Gigantamax)

Before battle speech: I see you’ve made it through the finals! It’s always a good feeling to go up against a trainer I’ve taught in the past. This crowd is either rooting for you or me, and I’m eager to see who ends up winning! I can feel this match is going to be quite intense!
Upon landing a super effective hit: Going for super effective hits? Professor Hop helped me with that when we were younger!
Cinderace (Final pokemon) coming out: It’s time to turn this boat around! You ready to be blasted sky high?
Using G-Max Fireball: Time to turn up the heat! This is a favorite move by everyone in the stadium! G-Max Fireball!
Being defeated: What an intense match! I’m glad I was able to battle such a strong trainer! Thank you for the best match in my history of battles!
Cutscene: Congrats *player*! You’ve become Champion of Galar! You sure worked my team to their maximum! Everyone here offers their thanks! Also, take this. [Player recieves Hyped Beam TM]

Name: Champion David
Pokémon: Level 75 Tyranitar, Level 76 Umbreon, Level 77 Grimmsnarl, Level 78 Rapidash, Level 79 Cursola, Level 80 Cinderace

Before battle speech: Well done! You made it all the way to me. That shows you’ve got really great strength. Beating all of the gym leaders and beating them twice! You don’t give up, that’s for sure. Well then, show me what you can do!
Getting a super effective hit: I see, you want to land attacks that mine are weak to. I guess Professor Hop told you about them.
Upon sending out Cinderace: Time for my ace. Do you think you have what it takes to defeat him? Now, go Cinderace!
Before using G-Max Fireball: Time for him to shine. You won’t get out of this to easily. Now time to Gigantamax! Use, G-Max Fireball!
Being defeated: Phew, I didn’t think anyone could have given me a run of the money. But I had a really fun time being champion.
Cutscene: Congratulations *player* you have shown your true strength to all of Galar. I may have been a good champion, but you’ll be an even better one. Now, everyone here! I would like to welcome our newest champion. Champion *player*!

Name: Jimmy // jJukes
Champion of Orange Islands
Pokémon:
Froslass Level 68
Flareon Level 69
Electivire Level 67
Hatterene Level 69
Swampert Level 71
Gallade Level 75

Rematch:
Swampert is replaced by Level 79 Empoleon. Flareon is replaced by a Level 78 Shuckle. The rest of the team are Level 80.

Quotes:
Hey there buster. Or, sorry what was your name? Ah, yes *Your Name*. I'm terrible with names. But I do know a guy who lives in a Pineapple under the sea. Oh no, I forgot the name. Anyway we're getting side tracked. Let's battle!
1st Pokémon faints: Aww no! You're pretty good at this.
2nd Pokémon faints: Hey, did you just faint a 2nd Pokémon or is it De-Ja-Vu?
3rd Pokémon faints: I am speechless. ... ... Hi I'm Speechless, nice to meet ya!
4th Pokémon faints: This is not good.
5th Pokémon faints: Dang. Don't suppose I have another strategy...
6th Pokémon faints: Zoinks. Crummy Muffins.
Well done, you are officially the Champion of The Orange Islands.
Rematch:
'Strike a pose like 123, you can't spell Awesome without me.. AH! OH CRUMMY MUFFINS! Ay there lass or lad. Just listening to a nice song. Huh? Rematch, sure!
It's time for ol' Shuckle.

There was a SpongeBob reference, Taylor Swift reference and a Dorkly reference in there.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
I’m going to revise mine, because I had plans for a region based off of the TF2 crew and universe, so I think it’ll be more fitting for me.

Name: ???(usually is called Spy)
Region: Teuser
Pokémon: He will have Pokémon that match your level, and will always have the perfect counter depending on what your team is. He’ll also switch when he needs to.

Before battle speech: “...Not many trainers make it this far in the challenge. Most give up when fighting the last leader. Sniper is a formidable opponent, being with his ability to one shot your Pokémon and all. But you beat him, and you pushed forward. You successfully defeated the Elite Four I had in place. In the end, when making the determining leaders of this region, I thought Saxton would be the Champion. But it ended up being me, because I’m stronger than him. The league of this region’s teams are not based by type, but rather an aspect of their liking. For example, Scout’s was speed, which is why he had fast Pokémon. You may be asking yourself, “What’re you doing here? Spy represents stealth. Wouldn’t the Champion have a better strategy?” And to that, I say, you don’t fully understand my job. I, as a Spy, must learn the ins and outs of all those who I oppose, essentially becoming a counter to everyone I fight. I will do the same for you. Also, don’t bother trying to make your Pokémon stronger than mine. They’ll always be matched with my power. Are you sure you’re ready to fight me?”
[YES]<
[NO]
“...Very well then.”

Lands a super effective hit: “Well then, you do have countermeasures for Pokémon meant to counter you.”
Player Mega-Evolves: “Don’t think you’ll be doing anything too flashy. I’ve dealt with countless Mega Pokémon.”
Player switches: Is it just me, or do other trainers not tend to switch that much? Because I will, just to make sure I have an even playing field.”
Player Uses Items: “Really? You need items to beat me? I have a limit to the ones I can use, but you probably have a lot in your bag, don’t you?
First Pokémon faints: “That was either sheer dumb luck, or you’re beginning to take this seriously.”
Second Pokémon: “I can’t tell if you’re being smart or if this fate.”
Third Pokémon:” Half down, half to go. Get ready for more pain.”
Fourth Pokémon: “And I thought I had predicted that move. Well, time to crush your remaining hope.”
Fifth Pokémon: “There’s one left. What’ll you do? Is this your end? Or your beginning as Champion?
Sixth Pokémon: “...Well played.”
After fight speech: “That was... one of the best and funnest battles I’ve had in forever. I was meant to be able to counter you, yet you successfully defeated me. Congratulations, new Champion. I will say, I can’t exactly be completely happy with this. I was defeated, and there’s always dissatisfaction with that. But I believe you’ll make a good Champion.”

Name: Champion Samuel
Pokemon:
- Level 74 Galarian Stunfisk
- Level 76 Gallade
- Level 77 Runerigus
- Level 79 Shiftry
- Level 80 Hydreigon
- Level 81 G-Max Inteleon
Before battle speech: Well, well, well. Look who made it this far! All the way from being a zero to being a potential champion. Just a warning, I'm not going to make this easy for you. I've got a reputation to keep! Now, let's dance!
When defeated speech: Wow. You've really done it. I gave it my all, but my years of being the champion are now behind me.
After battle speech: You deserve the title of champion. I saw it in our battle. You're strategic, inspired and driven. You're gonna be champion for a while, I just know it. And hey, I'm alright with losing the title, it just means I get to finally get away from a huge amount of responsibility! Sure, it's a good thing, but it's tiring!
Any extra details/things:
Line after sending out first Pokemon:
There's nothing left for you! I'm the final hurdle of this race! Hope you don't trip!
First time receiving a super effective attack: Nice! I knew you would know my team's weaknesses!
First time landing a super effective attack: I, too, know the type matchups of Pokemon. After all, it is kind of my job to know.
First time receiving a critical hit: Jeez... That was ruthless! But don't expect to keep that up!
First time landing a critical hit: That's gonna leave a mark!
Before sending out Inteleon: Time for my magnum opus! My trump card! My last resort, Inteleon!
Upon Gigantamaxing Inteleon: Alright! Let's get to sniping!
Upon using G-Max Hydrosnipe: Don't lose your head!

Name:
Champion Andrew

Region:
Galar

Pokemon:
  1. Zeraora (Level: 100) (Moves: Plasma Claws, Close Combat, Blaze Kick, Outrage) (Gigantamax)
  2. Swampert (Level: 90) (Moves: Hydro Pump, Earthquake, Waterfall, Ice Punch)
  3. Infernape (Level: 85) (Moves: Fire Blast, Close Combat, Blast Burn, Grass Knot)
  4. Greninja (Level: 84) (Moves: Water Shuriken, Hydro Pump, Dark Pulse, Grass Knot)
  5. Typhlosion (Level: 83) (Moves: Blast Burn, Shadow Claw, Fire Blast, Earthquake)
  6. Weavile (Level: 80) (Moves: Blizzard, Ice Punch, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse)

Before battle speech:
This is it. This is the chance for you to become the next champion.

When defeated speech:
That's it. It's over. My day as Champion Is finally over.

After battle speech:
Well done, you have really proven to be the strongest trainer ever. Now go ahead and place your pokemon you battled with into the hall of fame and you'll become the newest champion: ____________________.

When you place your pokemon in the hall of fame:
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, your new
champion, ____________________!

Any extra details/things I missed to ask:
Unlike what happens in Sword and Shield, there is an Elite Four:
  1. Kevin (Normal)
  2. Angelina (Electric)
  3. Buck (Ground)
  4. Ares (Flying)

Pokemon:

Kevin (Normal)
  1. Snorlax (Gigantamax)
  2. Tauros
  3. Stoutland
  4. Persian
  5. Bewear

Angelina (Electric)
  1. Toxtricity (Gigantamax)
  2. Luxray
  3. Raichu
  4. Jolteon
  5. Vikavolt

Buck (Ground)
  1. Sandaconda (Gigantamax)
  2. Excadrill
  3. Marowak
  4. Hippowdon
  5. Palossand

Ares (Flying)
  1. Corviknight (Gigantamax)
  2. Staraptor
  3. Cramorent
  4. Noivern
  5. Talonflame

Last edited:
(Well this is my turn join this chat)

Name: N

Region: Unova

Pokemon:

1. Archeops(Lv. 60) (Move: Rock Slide, Dragon Claw, Air Slash, Double Team)
2. Krookodile(Lv. 63) (Move: Earthquake, Foul Play, Outrage, Swagger)
3. Mienshao(Lv. 63) (Move: Brick Break, Drain Punch, Bounce, Attract)
4. Serperior(Lv. 65) (Move: Giga Drain, Coil, Leaf Blade, Dragon Tail)
5. Haxorus(Lv. 67) (Move: Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Giga Impact, Guillotine)
6. Audino(Lv. 69) (Move: Surf, Flamethrower, Psychic, Return)

Before Battle Speech:
"Oh... You finally came here. You know, when I first met you, I thought you were one of those trainers who won’t even get 2 Gym badges, but when I see that you are standing here I understand that you are one of those trainers who makes their adventure. But you understand that you will not complete your adventure if you do not defeat me, but I will not give up, I will fight to the last. Well then this time has come, as the champion of the Pokemon League, I accept your challenge to the fight!

Last Pokemon Speech:
"If you think that cute Pokémon are the weakest, then you are mistaken, go my Cute Pink Devil!"

When Defeat Speech:
"Well this is the last day of my champion day, congratulations (trainer name)!

After Battle Speech:
Now I see even such a young child like you can become the champion of the all region. Now you are the new champion of the Unova region, I congratulate you (trainer name) from the bottom of my heart!
*N's leaving*

Extra:
After the victory, champion N will be in Nimbasa city where he can fight again.

Before Rematch Battle Speech
"Oh hello again. Well, how do you be a regional champion, cool? Yeah, I know! Wait, why are you here....."
"Oh, you want to fight with me again. Well, I will not mind!"

When Rematch Defeat Speech:
"Wow, you haven’t changed since our last battle!"

After Rematch Battle Speech:
"Well, you defeated me again. Congratulations to you, although it was clear from the beginning......"
"What do you want from me now?........"
"Oh, you want some kind of Pokemon, right? Sorry, I won’t give you any Pokemon........."
"Wait, I remembered that I recently caught a wild Audino, so I will give it to you."
*N's handed Audino!*
"I hope you like this Pokemon."

So if you were the Champion, what Pokemon would you have? What would your speeches be? Answer the questions below

Name?
Region? (Can be made up)
Pokemon? (No Fakemon)
Before battle speech?
When defeated speech?
After battle speech?

I guess I should put mine.

Name:
Champion Deg

Region:
Kalos

Pokemon:
Garchomp (70)
*Kalos Starter stronger to you* (71)
Machamp (73)
Umbreon (73)
Hawlucha (75)
Lycanroc Midday (77)

Before Battle
*Turned around, looking out the massive window, 5 seconds later I turn around* OH! Ah, you scared me. I wasn't expecting a trainer. Well, welcome to the Champion Chamber, where your journey comes to a halt. You'll have to use your skill well to beat me, just like a Pokémon has to use its ability well. So, you know what's coming up right? The toughest Pokémon battle you'll face in this region. Wait, what's the look on your face? You aren't impressed? How rude, I'll show you how this will end, just as I've predicted!

On the last Pokémon, my Lycanroc, before I will say:
"Agh! How are you so skilled, taking my Pokémon out without a sweat?"

Out Of Battle
Well... you did it. You actually did it. I guess, you take the title and, I, can't believe it. I just.... no. Well, uh, I should probably take you to the Hall Of Fame *enter the Hall Of Fame. There's a dusty machine with 6 slots and a square, small space.* Well, put your partners' Pokeballs on here, and your ID in that slot there, and it should scan you as the new champion. Well done on this. It's quite a shocking achievement, please say you are happy, right?! *the game will then show a black screen, warning a long dialogue will appear next time you play, and then turn off* *If the game senses you've done the basics of a nuzlocke* Not just doing this for a challenge, after about 100 different gameplays? Maybe I'm just imagining too hard, no-one can "reset" a world. Apart from something like Arceus? Oh gee, this is embarrassing... *walks off and the warning appears*

Extra
Nothing I've come up with yet...
Name:
Enduresu (quite lazy for the name)

Region
Alola

Pokemon
(First Match)
Mega Banette (Ace) lvl67
If the challenger has too many stat boost, or has only one pokemon, Banette use Destiny Bond
Weavile lvl60
Generaly use it for having a free Fake Out and an Icicle Crash
Noivern lvl62
With Heat wave, he can attack slower ice/grass/steel pokemon, or use U-Turn and change with Toxapex
Toxapex lvl62
Has only one attack move, the others are baneful bunker, recover and substitute
Excadrill lvl64
With stealth rock he can destroy focus sash and sturdy ability, and with Mold Breaker he kill all type of rotom
Golisopod lvl61
Always try to first impression and acqua jet, but if he take too much damage he use leech life

(Rematch)
Mega Banette lvl80
Weavile lvl72
Noivern lvl74
Toxapex 75
Excadrill 75
Golisopod 76

Before battle speech
so, after all the battles you have winned, i'm not surprised to see you soo up
Even when you beated only a little zangoose with (insert starter name or nickname)
This is the end of a long journey, and start of a longer one, either if you win or loose, are you ready for this new Gate?
Because i'm not gonna loose!!

When defeated speech
So that's the end of the journey
*You obtained
Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png
11,900*

After battle speech
I see...
Obviously you were ready for your gate
*he turn around and look at the messed up walls, coused by the fight*
So, do you want to go for your award? Champion (insert name)
*the two go in the Hall of Fame*
The last time i saw this hall I was like sixteen!
The time really flies away
don't forget, you, the campion of alola, will be remembered for years and years, in this room..
soooooooo do you like to have a last photo for your victory

Any extra details/things I missed to ask
Even if he look like calm and relaxed, in the end if there is any audience that is watching he's gonna have a panik attack, the battle in the champion league is registered and away from any distraction