• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

If you were a gym leader...

Hmm, I think I would be a Electric Gym Leader. I would have Magneton, Flaaffy, Emolga, and maybe Raichu on my team. I would most likely be pretty nervous but I would try my best to look after young trainers and give advice where I thought they needed it. I would have my issues at first but keep pushing on and hopefully become more confident in myself.

I would be a Normal Type Gym Leader. Every battle in the Gym, including my own battle, would be Triple Battles. My team would consist of Girafarig (My Ace, deals with Fighting Types), Bewear (handles Dark Types and resists Bugs) and Braviary (deals with Bug Types).

I'd be a quite outgoing person. As a Gym Leader, I'd just be there to have a good time and have a fun fight with challengers, and probably also advise them of good strategies for Triple Battles.

If i was a gym leader,I would probably be a psychic gym leader. My team would consist of Metang,Beeheyem,Orbeetle and Gardevoir(my ace) that can mega evolve.

I'd be a mysterious type of gym leader. Ceyptic but caj also be mischeivious and a trickster when i feel like it. To any trainers I fight, I would most likeley advice them to not use pokemon for their own entertainment only but treat them also as their friend

I would be the final Gym leader, with my details shown as below:
Name: Sora (Japanese for Sky)
Gym Type: Flying
Team:
Togekiss {lvl:43}
Noivern {lvl:44}
Gliscor {lvl:44}
Talonflame {lvl:45}
Salamence {lvl:46}
Silvally (Flying) {lvl:48}
As a gym leader, I am very chill, laid back, but outgoing. after training with my Ace Pokémon, Silvally, {backstory in progress}, and challenging and beating the elite four, i refuse the title of Champion and request to be the final gym leader before the elite four. after being accepted, i build and design my own gym in accordance to my favourite legendary Pokémon, Rayquaza.

Saoirse Fiàin

Previously Saorise Fiain
Always thought it would be kinda fun to be a ghost type trainer who paints spooky art (heh, I do that in real life) with the help of my pokemon. The gym itself would be halloween-themed with a bunch of pumpkaboo that hang around.

Team would be:
  • Gourgiest
  • Runerigus
  • Hisuian Zoroark
  • Orocorio (sensu style)
  • Gengar
  • Hisuian Typhlosion (ace)

I'd be a Shock and Awe Gym leader, specializing in Electric and Water Type Pokémon. My team would be Lapras, Blastoise, Gyrados, Luxray, Plusle, and Minun. If I'm allowed to go crazy, I'd have Zekrom, Raikou, Zapdos, and Urushifu in place of Blastoise, Luxray, Minun, and Plusle. I'd be calm on the surface but a bundle of positive energy underneath.

If I could only specialize in one type, it would be Psychic. Huge Mew, Latios, Latias, Gardevior, Espeon, and Alakazam fan. Hey! That's a team of six.

Honestly people who know me would say I am a fairy type gym leader but I would be a poison type gym leader
team:
vileplume Lv55
venasaur lv54
grifaiai Lv54
muk lv54
garbodor Lv58 ace and can gigantamax
as a gym leader I would be a bit cocky but still kind and warm hearted but when the battle starts I’ll probably do my all but if I lose I would be impressed because it’s the 2nd to last gym.

Wooooooo

Honestly people who know me would say I am a fairy type gym leader but I would be a poison type gym leader
team:
vileplume Lv55
venasaur lv54
grifaiai Lv54
muk lv54
garbodor Lv58 ace and can gigantamax
as a gym leader I would be a bit cocky but still kind and warm hearted but when the battle starts I’ll probably do my all but if I lose I would be impressed because it’s the 2nd to last gym.
Edit: also a shaymin superfan

Honestly, people who know me would say I am a fairy-type gym leader but I would be a poison-type gym leader
You'd love my current fan project, then. One of the main characters is an eighteen-year-old trainer who wants to be the first champion of his region with an all-poison-type team. He has a Vileplume and Venusaur too, but the rest of his team differs from yours. He also has a few fan-made Pokémon, such as Detricore and Hissboomba. I came up with the names myself.

Gym type: Ghost
My Pokémon (In order): Gengar, Sableye, Cursola and my main, Spiritomb!
Description: I greet the trainers nervously, never purposely showing my face, stammering as I do. I wear Dark purple and Black clothes, including a cap, shoes, sweatpants, a t-shirt, a jacket and 1 glove.