• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

If we were to organize Pokecharms gaming sessions...

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
... what would people like to play together?

I'm currently in the process of mulling over some ideas - so don't question me on it too much quite yet - but in the meantime I'm curious which online multiplayer games that you guys would like to play together? :)

As of now, I have easy access to the likes of Smash Bros. 4 (both 3DS and Wii U versions), Splatoon, and Mario Kart 8. I'm curious who else owns these games and is able to play them online?

But that's just myself. What else would people potentially like to play with other Charms members? Even if we can't accommodate everything, any and all suggestions are welcome - and if someone suggests a game that you also own and enjoy playing online, state such! ^^

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I'd like to put a mention in for non-Nintendo games too. Just because we're a Pokemon fan site doesn't mean that games like Destiny, Halo, Assassin's Creed Unity, etc are off the cards in terms of finding others to play with.

I don't typically jump into online multiplayer much, but I do have the following games that I am happy to jump into playing with people through 'Charms:

Nintendo:
  • Pokemon - though by this I generally mean possible tournaments down the line. I'm not soliciting random battles - particularly as I don't actually have a team of any description.
  • Smash Bros
  • Splatoon (I guess, I have still to actually play it)

Xbox One:
  • Halo MCC (1-4/ODST)
  • Forza 5
  • Forza Horizon 2
  • Killer Instinct
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
  • Assassin's Creed Unity
My Nintendo Network ID is DoctorOak and my Xbox Gamertag is Doctor Oak (one without a space, one with).

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
I'd be up for some Super Smash Bros. (either version) and Splatoon as well. :) Maybe some Fantasy Life sessions as well if people had quests and stuff they needed help with, especially as I'm at a decent level now for a lot of them.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
If/when I get Smash 4, that's something I'd love to do with other 'Charmsians~ I dont have much else except Pokemon but I guess that counts.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
I've got both versions of Smash 4 as well as Mario Kart 8, and of course I've got a bunch of Pokemon games, though I'm anything but competitive in that regard outside of the occasional Showdown. I'd certainly be happy to play any of those with you guys though.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Maybe some Fantasy Life sessions as well if people had quests and stuff they needed help with, especially as I'm at a decent level now for a lot of them.

I second this suggestion if anyone would like to play some of it together! My character is nowhere near as high leveled as Dem's but I really enjoy the game, and what little multiplayer that I've done of it thus far was very fun. :)

Last edited: