• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

If there was another eeveeloution, what type would it be.

If you are desperate for another eeveeloution like I am, what type would you want it to be? Whats its name? What would it look like? What method of evolution would be needed? WHAT WOULD ITS TAIL LOOK LIKE?!

Mine would be ghosteon. It would be a grey and purple little cloud with a cloud tail and cloud legs, feet, head, and pointy ears.

(I dont have any ideas on methods of evolution! If you have any ideas, contact me!)

Last edited by a moderator:
It would most likely be dragon - that is the only type which was formerly 'special only' which hasn't got an eeveelution. They'd probably call it something like 'Draceon' or 'Scaleon' and give it a very scaly, Wyvern-ish type look. As always with eeveelutions, it would evolve using a new method of evolution introduced in that gen. So maybe, using the pass-by feature on the 3DS, pass by 25 people with dragon-type pokemon?

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh jegus fuck Mingle PP. If that gets introduced into PokeMon I will stab them with Neku's hair. ><

I guess Dragon is the most likely candidate... Some formerly-physical-type based eeveelutions could be interesting, though. My fan region, Miato, features a pure-flying type Eeveelution named Colibreon, but it remains mostly for nostalgia's sake - seeing as personally I think there are way too many Eeveelutions as is occupying way too many niches and that it'll be a huge stretch to throw another one in, especially with Glaceon already having kind of an overlap with Vaporeon. <<;

In my opinion, we need some blocky, rough-looking Eeveeloutions to balance out the sleek ones. I want a Rock type evolution that is essentially a pile of rocks shaped like and Eevee, with the addition of a bigger, more masculine physique in tones of orange, grey, and brown. I think a decent name would be Conglomeon, from the stone conglomerate.

I's be happy if they introduced any Eeveelution of any type, however if they can only do one more, I'd think they would make a normal evolution. I know, kinda plain, but still. A Dragon, Bug, or Poison type Eeveelution would be cool too.

i'm gonna roll with j.j rocket, i'd love to see a ghost-type eevee evolution.
they could do some really interesting/creepy things with that type, á la GHOST.
if not, a steel-type eevee evolution would be cool too -- maybe something robotic?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Going by the pattern with Eevee evolutions, I think a pair of Flying-type and Ground-type evolutions could happen in the next generation. I have no idea what they would be called, but Aireon/Windeon and Eartheon would be the simplest choices. As for how they would evolve... Most likely locationally, but maybe with a spin like location + happiness or held item + location. Who knows what they'll come up with next? :p

Also, I can't really say what they'd look because it wouldn't be up to me... XD

I agree with Secad if there is going to be another eeveeloution then they should make it more masculine looking, that said a rock/ground type or a dragon type would fit that perfectly. Although on the topic of eeveeloutions some of the fan arts I'd seen feature a bug type or a fighting type one, which I think is the least likely. Any opinions on that

Last edited by a moderator:
There are definitely a lot of options, but one thing I just can't see is a Bug-type evolution. The obvious choices would be Flying and Rock/Ground but it'd be nice to see a little bit of spontaneity from the designers. A Ghost or a Steel type would certainly be interesting to see, as well as the inevitable Dragon type (would a Fighting type be all muscly and buff?)

A

Anonymous

I my opinon they should make a Normal Eeveelution you know ,like a Stronger version of the original

The only two I'm dying to have would have to be steel and flying. The flying type would have small, elegant wings and have feathers coming all out of its body. An adorable, pure flying type...I want one XD. And the steel would have a sleek, silver, maybe black body. It would have wires wrapped around the body, nails/screws for claws...not as clear in my head as the flying type but I would still love to have both of those.